Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,147,934 members, 7,799,160 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 04:17 PM

Why Do Men Rape Women? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Do Men Rape Women? (2597 Views)

UKRAINE WAR: Russia Soldiers Rape women And The Dead Are Just Being Dumped / Reasons Why Men Rape / 90% Of Men Rape Women In Their Life Time. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Do Men Rape Women? by Nobody: 2:50pm On Jun 01, 2020
Today I honestly feel ashamed of my gender. Why would you rape any girl when you can just masturbate ? Do men really think women enjoy rape? Do men think rape is sexx? What really is the misconception here? Is it how they are dressed? Why cant u go meet a hooker? Why do u have to rape her? Do u know raping a girl is like killing the girl?

4 Likes

Re: Why Do Men Rape Women? by Nobody: 2:57pm On Jun 01, 2020
Wait first... who runs the world that took the human's power of self control from us?

Too we are not dealing with it..

1 Like

Re: Why Do Men Rape Women? by thorpido(m): 3:02pm On Jun 01, 2020
Badboibipo:
Today I honestly feel ashamed of my gender. Why would you rape any girl when you can just masturbate ? Do men really think women enjoy rape? Do men think rape is sexx? What really is the misconception here? Is it how they are dressed? Why cant u go meet a hooker? Why do u have to rape her? Do u know raping a girl is like killing the girl?
The people who rape are just like the killers.Many of them do both.
The evil in them.

1 Like

Re: Why Do Men Rape Women? by paulolee(m): 3:05pm On Jun 01, 2020
i guess its phycological..some people jus gets a little joy making others sad..
Re: Why Do Men Rape Women? by ojun50(m): 3:06pm On Jun 01, 2020
If there is any rapes here, come explain to me how you enjoy such sex..... and will ur prick stand because I still don't understand.

Na that girl wey 11 people rape still dey surprise me

1 Like

Re: Why Do Men Rape Women? by Nobody: 3:10pm On Jun 01, 2020
Very nice question. So please where is the answers you have gotten. Did you research or even Google why men rape before you typed out this post. Of course you did not . You just decided to show the totallity and fatality of your laziness. why do men rape. Is that a question. Imagine the madness of what you have typed. Why can't he meet a prostitute or masturbate. You don't even have shame posting such. If it is that you even posted something from Google I would even say you tried. But you just jumped with your lazy and lackadastcal ways and posted a few lines of madness.

1 Like

Re: Why Do Men Rape Women? by Nobody: 3:17pm On Jun 01, 2020
Rape is about absolute power and control.

Men that rape women are sick people who get off by having power and control over women. Most times, those kinds of people can't function sexually without applying force and control as a means to dominate a woman.

This is just one of the few reasons.

Your average man out there isn't rapist. Rapists are a select few people whose sexual arousal is based on ceasing control over a helpless female

2 Likes

Re: Why Do Men Rape Women? by GiantParrot(m): 3:18pm On Jun 01, 2020
This question is as dumb as these other questions:

Why are black people criminals?
Why are women prostitutes?
Why are Catholic priests paedophiles?
Why do older females rape prepubescent males?
Why do women sleep with dogs?

There is no need to dignify such a question with any thoughtful response.

10 Likes

Re: Why Do Men Rape Women? by davomaster(m): 3:35pm On Jun 01, 2020
Rapists are simply demons sent by the devil to inflict pain on others, because i can't fathom the pleasure derived from such act.

The most annoying thing is that, women that make false rape accusations are making it difficult for actual rape victims to get justice.
Re: Why Do Men Rape Women? by LewsTherin: 3:36pm On Jun 01, 2020
GiantParrot:

Don't forget to include
Why are Nigerians stupid?

3 Likes

Re: Why Do Men Rape Women? by DenreleDave(m): 3:57pm On Jun 01, 2020
Women are endangered species just like a financially sound man is an endangered specie
Re: Why Do Men Rape Women? by Nobody: 4:06pm On Jun 01, 2020
Badboibipo:
Mumu, foolish fool ...add some to the men...stop making it seems like It's normal standard for all men , ....maybe for u tho, then good for u, so be ashamed of yourself only and leave the gender out of it ...besides some female folks do the same too ,I remember years back in sch ,a guy from my department was seriously dealt with plus raped at gun point by some group of female cultist cos he dumped one of them or so...

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Do Men Rape Women? by Nobody: 4:19pm On Jun 01, 2020
Same question that has been on my mind for long, I'm only close to the answer but not there yet.

Perhaps one day I will be opportune to have a talk session with one or two convicted rapist to know what goes on in their minds. Sadly only we we know the cause can we really tackle this issue.

2 Likes

Re: Why Do Men Rape Women? by Nobody: 4:23pm On Jun 01, 2020
Heistman:
Mumu, foolish fool ...add some to the men...stop making it seems like It's normal standard for all men , ....maybe for u tho, then good for u, so be ashamed of yourself only and leave the gender out of it ...besides some female folks do the same too ,I remember years back in sch ,a guy from my department was seriously dealt with plus raped at gun point by some group of female cultist cos he dumped one of them or so...
how is it possible to rape a man, i don't understand
Re: Why Do Men Rape Women? by Nobody: 5:05pm On Jun 01, 2020
Rozz:
lol... are u an ignorant, serious ,silly or being sarcastic?

1 Like

Re: Why Do Men Rape Women? by Nobody: 5:15pm On Jun 01, 2020
Heistman:
lol... are u an ignorant, serious ,silly or being sarcastic?
im serious,i don't know how possible it is for a woman to rape a man,apart from Child Abuse,i don't know how a grown man can claim rape
Re: Why Do Men Rape Women? by Bartork(m): 5:16pm On Jun 01, 2020
Males who rape are mentally unstable
Re: Why Do Men Rape Women? by Nobody: 5:33pm On Jun 01, 2020
Rozz:
im serious,i don't know how possible it is for a woman to rape a man,apart from Child Abuse,i don't know how a grown man can claim rape
oh I see ,well the example I sighted above actually happened for real...and I have a feeling the torture part is what u don't actually get, well a man's weewe (lol) is actually designed to release a certain amount of fluids at a particular time ..when it's exceeded,only thing left is serious pain..Im sure u must have read about people dying due to excess masturbation in a row...yea it's almost the same when group of women decides to make u a victim... there's nothing pleasurable about it

4 Likes

Re: Why Do Men Rape Women? by Nobody: 5:36pm On Jun 01, 2020
Heistman:
oh I see ,well the example I sighted above actually happened for real...and I have a feeling the torture part is what u don't actually get, well a man's weewe (lol) is actually designed to release a certain amount of fluids at a particular time ..when it's exceeded,only thing left is serious pain..Im sure u must have read about people dying due to excess masturbation in a row...yea it's almost the same when group of women decides to make u a victim... there's nothing pleasurable about it
ow I see
Re: Why Do Men Rape Women? by 360clips: 5:40pm On Jun 01, 2020
Some of em think you get high reps for doing that shit from being in crews and gangs. I really hate being associated with this male gender. They're just so disgraceful! When I even see how ugly some of the female rape victims are I just wanna throw up! It's just ridiculous.
Re: Why Do Men Rape Women? by 360clips: 5:42pm On Jun 01, 2020
GiantParrot:

you're a stupid person.
Re: Why Do Men Rape Women? by Nobody: 5:57pm On Jun 01, 2020
this thread is null and void because there is no reason to justify rape!no why !

1 Like

Re: Why Do Men Rape Women? by tunjilee003: 6:04pm On Jun 01, 2020
i wonder the kind of pleasure someone derive from raping an underage girl when you can actually Lay with a hooker for just a meagre sum....it is quite demeaning and nonsensical....rapers deserved to be roasted alive...
Re: Why Do Men Rape Women? by Martinez39s(m): 6:12pm On Jun 01, 2020
I don't know why some men rape women.
Re: Why Do Men Rape Women? by lightangel65i(m): 6:15pm On Jun 01, 2020
Badboibipo:

Its karma. About 80% of ladies slept with boys under 15 thats rape. So these boys grow up to beacome rapists.
So tell girl to stop sleeping with little boys

1 Like

Re: Why Do Men Rape Women? by lightangel65i(m): 6:19pm On Jun 01, 2020
Rozz:

Do you know how many little boys were raped by olded women.
And even on nairaland someone here confessed to her and her cult members gang raping a guy.

If you people don't care about male rape cases, don't expect us to care when girls are raped. They can be raped to death i wont give a Bleep, unless male rape are taken seriously

1 Like

Re: Why Do Men Rape Women? by Nobody: 6:21pm On Jun 01, 2020
lightangel65i:

Do you know how many little boys were raped by olded women.
And even on nairaland someone here confessed to her and her cult members gang raping a guy.

If you people don't care about male rape cases, don't expect us to care when girls are raped. They can be raped to death i wont give a Bleep, unless male rape are taken seriously
let me get you right,that a female nairaland member confessed to raping a guy? she was probably joking and you took her serious
Re: Why Do Men Rape Women? by lightangel65i(m): 6:31pm On Jun 01, 2020
Rozz:
let me get you right,that a female nairaland member confessed to raping a guy? she was probably joking and you took her serious

It wasnt i dont know if you can find that thread, it was when she was still a cultist.

Probably joking, you don't even reason the fact that it may be possible, an you expect us to care when ladies are raped?.
Do you know how many teenage boys older women sleep with? By law thats rape if the guy is under 17? No one cares right.

Then i think you ladies should be raped more often even to death, i wont give a Bleep.
Its karma and payback for all the boys you molest.

1 Like

Re: Why Do Men Rape Women? by Nobody: 9:24pm On Jun 01, 2020
Heistman:

You're a rapist bitch
Re: Why Do Men Rape Women? by Nobody: 9:26pm On Jun 01, 2020
All4:
this thread is null and void because there is no reason to justify rape!no why !

Just fuckinggg none

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Snubbed A Supposed Gold Digger Today And I So Love The Feeling / Yahoo Boy Grab Big Sister Yansh While Daring Davido To Cook His Ice / How Jealous Can Ladies Get? Caught In The Act

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.