Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,937 members, 7,806,716 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 09:36 PM

Why Do Men Rape Women? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Do Men Rape Women? (2606 Views)

UKRAINE WAR: Russia Soldiers Rape women And The Dead Are Just Being Dumped / Reasons Why Men Rape / 90% Of Men Rape Women In Their Life Time. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Do Men Rape Women? by lightangel65i(m): 9:27pm On Jun 01, 2020
Badboibipo:

You're a rapist bitch
And you are an idi0t, you expect him to carw when you don't care when men get raped.
So don't complain if we dont care when ladies get raped to death

1 Like

Re: Why Do Men Rape Women? by Nobody: 9:27pm On Jun 01, 2020
lightangel65i:

Its karma. About 80% of ladies slept with boys under 15 thats rape. So these boys grow up to beacome rapists.
So tell girl to stop sleeping with little boys

So its justified? Wow women are truly in danger
Re: Why Do Men Rape Women? by Nobody: 9:28pm On Jun 01, 2020
lightangel65i:

And you are an idi0t, you expect him to carw when you don't care when men get raped.

I'm going to post your comments everywhere till u are dealt with. Watch out bitch
Re: Why Do Men Rape Women? by lightangel65i(m): 9:29pm On Jun 01, 2020
Badboibipo:

So its justified? Wow women are truly in danger

Its justified yes, women always play the victim when they do the very act to others. So stop and think

1 Like

Re: Why Do Men Rape Women? by lightangel65i(m): 9:31pm On Jun 01, 2020
Badboibipo:

I'm going to post your comments everywhere till u are dealt with. Watch out bitch

Post it and you will see real people who reason with my statement, instead of a useless woman rapper like you idi0t

1 Like

Re: Why Do Men Rape Women? by Nobody: 9:31pm On Jun 01, 2020
lightangel65i:

You're a monster. You dont deserve to roam freely, I pity ur mom. Birthed an animal tueh
Re: Why Do Men Rape Women? by Nobody: 9:32pm On Jun 01, 2020
lightangel65i:

Post it and you will see real people who reason with my statement, instead of a useless woman rapper like you idi0t

Woman rapper? Bitch I have sisters. Bitch I may have a daughter someday and it scares me cuz monsters like u are not in prison.
Re: Why Do Men Rape Women? by lightangel65i(m): 9:33pm On Jun 01, 2020
Badboibipo:

You're a monster. You dont deserve to roam freely, I pity ur mom. Birthed an animal tueh

And you are an idi0t i pity your dad, sons and brothers too who get raped by ladies.

Guess you came from horse semen thats why you lack sense

1 Like

Re: Why Do Men Rape Women? by lightangel65i(m): 9:34pm On Jun 01, 2020
Badboibipo:

Woman rapper? Bitch I have sisters. Bitch I may have a daughter someday and it scares me cuz monsters like u are not in prison.

And also idi0t you would have sons someday better watch out when ladies will rape them, but again you are just ab idi0t

1 Like

Re: Why Do Men Rape Women? by Nobody: 9:34pm On Jun 01, 2020
lightangel65i:

Its justified yes, women always play the victim when they do the very act to others. So stop and think

Do u think rape is sexx? It's not...stop being ignorant. Have u ever being beaten by a crowd before while theres blood all over ur body and ur begging for ur life? That's how they feel , wtf is wrong with yall damm
Re: Why Do Men Rape Women? by Nobody: 9:35pm On Jun 01, 2020
lightangel65i:

And you are an idi0t i pity your dad, sons and brothers too who get raped by ladies.

Guess you came from horse semen thats why you lack sense

Bitch I was molested as a child by a girl so yeah I know how it feels to have ur free will taken from u. Nobody deserves rape , male or female
Re: Why Do Men Rape Women? by Nobody: 9:36pm On Jun 01, 2020
Badboibipo:

You're a rapist bitch
lol everybody see proof ,op na murderfuka, I have a feeling na him rape and killed that babe sef ...your days are numbered and U won't end well by God's grace.. :Dwe know your type too well..the real rapist.. na u go dey act like u care pass but devil behind closed doors.
I spit on u, fucking pervert/rapist

Re: Why Do Men Rape Women? by Nobody: 9:38pm On Jun 01, 2020
Heistman:
lol see proof na murderfuka ...your days are numbered and U won't end well by God's grace.. :Dwe know your type too well..the real rapist.. na u go dey act like u care pass but devil behind closed doors.

I have being raped before u monkey. I shit on you and vomit on ur ugly face bastard
Re: Why Do Men Rape Women? by lightangel65i(m): 9:38pm On Jun 01, 2020
Badboibipo:

Bitch I was molested as a child by a girl so yeah I know how it feels to have ur free will taken from u. Nobody deserves rape , male or female

So if you were molested you should understand we cant attempt to take justice for one sex and neglect the other. If we arent taking justice for both then we better take justice for none.

2 Likes

Re: Why Do Men Rape Women? by lightangel65i(m): 9:40pm On Jun 01, 2020
Badboibipo:

Do u think rape is sexx? It's not...stop being ignorant. Have u ever being beaten by a crowd before while theres blood all over ur body and ur begging for ur life? That's how they feel , wtf is wrong with yall damm

Did i say rape was sex stop being a f00l. Rape is forced sex without consent and it happens to guys too if you dont care about it, then don't talk when you see guys who don't care about women getting raped
Re: Why Do Men Rape Women? by Nobody: 9:40pm On Jun 01, 2020
Heistman:
lol everybody see proof ,op na murderfuka, I have a feeling na him rape and killed that babe sef ...your days are numbered and U won't end well by God's grace.. :Dwe know your type too well..the real rapist.. na u go dey act like u care pass but devil behind closed doors.

You're a worthless trash, u are a waste of a man, a coward hiding behind keypads and talking shit. You smell, If i ever catch u in person i go piss for ur ugly face tueh
Re: Why Do Men Rape Women? by lightangel65i(m): 9:41pm On Jun 01, 2020
Heistman:

Lol the guy is an idi0t and a rapist. And he is here forming saint.

He should be locked up
Re: Why Do Men Rape Women? by Nobody: 9:41pm On Jun 01, 2020
Badboibipo:

I have being raped before u monkey. I shit on you and vomit on ur ugly face bastard
lies ...u a rapist...u posted it yourself...u enjoy it when your partner is unconscious ..how does it correlate with bein abused as a kid....you should be investigated, killer shocked
Re: Why Do Men Rape Women? by Nobody: 9:42pm On Jun 01, 2020
lightangel65i:

So if you were molested you should understand we cant attempt to take justice for one sex and neglect the other. If we arent taking justice for both then we better take justice for none.

This isnt a gender war u dunce. We are talking about just one gender now cuz someone was raped and killed. Wtf is wrong with u people
Re: Why Do Men Rape Women? by Nobody: 9:42pm On Jun 01, 2020
lightangel65i:

He should be locked up
lol I swear... the murderfuker is a rapist grin
Re: Why Do Men Rape Women? by lightangel65i(m): 9:42pm On Jun 01, 2020
Badboibipo:

You're a worthless trash, u are a waste of a man, a coward hiding behind keypads and talking shit. You smell, If i ever catch u in person i go piss for ur ugly face tueh

Piss on his face right cause thats what turns you on, pissing on faces of unconscious girls and boys.
You need help, you should be locked up rapist
Re: Why Do Men Rape Women? by Nobody: 9:43pm On Jun 01, 2020
lightangel65i:

He should be locked up

This smelly thing is still talking to me? Go and Bleep mad women u ugly dustbin
Badboibipo:

killer...rapist
Re: Why Do Men Rape Women? by lightangel65i(m): 9:43pm On Jun 01, 2020
Badboibipo:

This isnt a gender war u dunce. We are talking about just one gender now cuz someone was raped and killed. Wtf is wrong with u people

Shut up real people are meant to argue about this not rapists like you.
GiantParrot:
This question is as dumb as these other questions:

Why are black people criminals?
Why are women prostitutes?
Why are Catholic priests paedophiles?
Why do older females rape prepubescent males?
Why do women sleep with dogs?

There is no need to dignify such a question with any thoughtful response.

You get sense............

Some of these rapists are victims of rape who decided to revenge
Re: Why Do Men Rape Women? by lightangel65i(m): 9:44pm On Jun 01, 2020
Badboibipo:

This smelly thing is still talking to me? Go and Bleep mad women u ugly dustbin

Shut up rapist. Your secrect is out bloody rapist

Re: Why Do Men Rape Women? by Nobody: 9:44pm On Jun 01, 2020
Heistman:
lies ...u a rapist...u posted it yourself...u enjoy it when your partner is unconscious ..how does it correlate with bein abused as a kid....you should be investigated, killer shocked

I have being sexually molested if u dont know. It birthed pervasive fantasies that I have stopped so I know how bad rape can affect a person. Man or woman , it will break u
Re: Why Do Men Rape Women? by Nobody: 9:45pm On Jun 01, 2020
Ariza:
Same question that has been on my mind for long, I'm only close to the answer but not there yet.

Perhaps one day I will be opportune to have a talk session with one or two convicted rapist to know what goes on in their minds. Sadly only we we know the cause can we really tackle this issue.

I've given you one...
As that they want to have revenge for themselves....
Re: Why Do Men Rape Women? by lightangel65i(m): 9:46pm On Jun 01, 2020
Badboibipo:

I have being sexually molested if u dont know. It birthed pervasive fantasies that I have stopped so I know how bad rape can affect a person. Man or woman , it will break u

Rapist i will expose you

Re: Why Do Men Rape Women? by Nobody: 9:46pm On Jun 01, 2020
lightangel65i:

Shut up rapist. Your secrect is out bloody rapist

Oga ur yearning is stale, go and masturbate u lonely monkey. I no dey argue with dead body like u
Xavfra:

I've given you one...
As that they want to have revenge for themselves....

Exactly

1 Like

Badboibipo:

Oga ur yearning is stale, go and masturbate u lonely monkey. I no dey argue with dead body like u

Rapist go and kill yourself

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

She said she is doing me a favor by Dating me / Jay-z Reasonable Doubt (1996) Download Zip. / "Help Me Beg Him": Man Refuses To Talk With His Wife, Because She Cuts Her Hair

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.