Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,339 members, 7,808,201 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 08:33 AM

“ladies If You Love Your Boyfriend, You Must Cheat On Him” – Nigerian Lady - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / “ladies If You Love Your Boyfriend, You Must Cheat On Him” – Nigerian Lady (2879 Views)

Why A Real Man Must Cheat And Have Concubines / If You Can't Lick Your Man's Feet, You Don't Love Him - Nigerian Lady Talk & Do. / Dear Nigerian Ladies, If Your Boyfriend Does These, Dump Him - Busty Slay Queen (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

“ladies If You Love Your Boyfriend, You Must Cheat On Him” – Nigerian Lady by Onyiamaogu: 6:11pm On Jun 01, 2020

A Nigerian lady identified as Sophie, has taken to her page on Instagram to share her thoughts about people who are in a relationship and how they can spice things up.

According to Sophie, cheating is totally necessary for all girls in a relationship, as this is a definite way that’ll make their men love them even more and adore them.

Sophie advised all girls in a relationship to make sure they cheat on their boyfriends if they really want their relationship to remain in a good shape.

In Sophie’s opinion, cheating is the spice in a relationship — she says girls should stop being loyal to their boyfriends and cheat on them.

Watch her speak below,

https://playloaded.com.ng/ladies-if-you-love-your-boyfriend-you-must-cheat-on-him-nigerian-lady-says-watch-video/
Re: “ladies If You Love Your Boyfriend, You Must Cheat On Him” – Nigerian Lady by YusufTheGreat: 6:19pm On Jun 01, 2020
Even Olosho think they have opinion, tueh.

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: “ladies If You Love Your Boyfriend, You Must Cheat On Him” – Nigerian Lady by VickyRotex(f): 6:19pm On Jun 01, 2020
We should watch her speak as per GCFR addressing the nation na. smh!!! Op, you and Sophie should gerraarraahhiiaaa!!! angry

5 Likes

Re: “ladies If You Love Your Boyfriend, You Must Cheat On Him” – Nigerian Lady by Millenniumlady(f): 6:24pm On Jun 01, 2020
It's a small thing that's why before I start dating someone I'll ask them how they react to cheating because I can't stand a man telling me to remain faithful when we're not yet married.

2 Likes

Re: “ladies If You Love Your Boyfriend, You Must Cheat On Him” – Nigerian Lady by espn(m): 6:29pm On Jun 01, 2020
Lol...na den dey pour acid last last...
Re: “ladies If You Love Your Boyfriend, You Must Cheat On Him” – Nigerian Lady by chiefolododo(m): 6:29pm On Jun 01, 2020
Oluwa ku suru
Re: “ladies If You Love Your Boyfriend, You Must Cheat On Him” – Nigerian Lady by larrymoore(m): 6:31pm On Jun 01, 2020
cheat and get caught, your game is over
Re: “ladies If You Love Your Boyfriend, You Must Cheat On Him” – Nigerian Lady by larrymoore(m): 6:33pm On Jun 01, 2020
Millenniumlady:
It's a small thing that's why before I star dating someone I'll ask them how they react to cheating because I can't stand a man telling me to remain faithful when we're not yet married.
ladies should be more faithful in relationship even without getting married.

1 Like

Re: “ladies If You Love Your Boyfriend, You Must Cheat On Him” – Nigerian Lady by mikebabs101: 6:37pm On Jun 01, 2020
Millenniumlady:
It's a small thing that's why before I star dating someone I'll ask them how they react to cheating because I can't stand a man telling me to remain faithful when we're not yet married.
Only weaklings will vibes to you ,the only condition why a real man will date you with that orientation is if he also doesn't take you serious, more like friends with benefit or just sex partners.Even me sef will love that kind of relationship

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: “ladies If You Love Your Boyfriend, You Must Cheat On Him” – Nigerian Lady by Vyzz: 6:39pm On Jun 01, 2020
Re: “ladies If You Love Your Boyfriend, You Must Cheat On Him” – Nigerian Lady by LikeAking: 6:48pm On Jun 01, 2020
Millenniumlady:

I love you dear.

1 Like

Re: “ladies If You Love Your Boyfriend, You Must Cheat On Him” – Nigerian Lady by LikeAking: 6:50pm On Jun 01, 2020
VickyRotex:
We should watch her speak as per GCFR addressing the nation na. smh!!! Op, you and Sophie should gerraarraahhiiaaa!!! angry

What's your favorite position?
Re: “ladies If You Love Your Boyfriend, You Must Cheat On Him” – Nigerian Lady by VickyRotex(f): 6:51pm On Jun 01, 2020
LikeAking:

What's your favorite position?

CEO!

2 Likes

Re: “ladies If You Love Your Boyfriend, You Must Cheat On Him” – Nigerian Lady by LikeAking: 6:52pm On Jun 01, 2020
I surport Sophie.
More advice like this.
Naija babes,listen to the word's of wisdom.

Allow many men to enter,na you go gain las,las.

Stop been stingy with "P".

1 Like

Re: “ladies If You Love Your Boyfriend, You Must Cheat On Him” – Nigerian Lady by LikeAking: 6:54pm On Jun 01, 2020
VickyRotex:

CEO!
LOL.

You know the position I mean na.
Re: “ladies If You Love Your Boyfriend, You Must Cheat On Him” – Nigerian Lady by Shukusheka(m): 6:56pm On Jun 01, 2020
VickyRotex:

CEO!
I'm sure you like me. grin

1 Like

Re: “ladies If You Love Your Boyfriend, You Must Cheat On Him” – Nigerian Lady by VickyRotex(f): 7:00pm On Jun 01, 2020
Shukusheka:
I'm sure you like me. grin

cheesy I like the quote grin tongue
Re: “ladies If You Love Your Boyfriend, You Must Cheat On Him” – Nigerian Lady by gbami(m): 7:01pm On Jun 01, 2020
Millenniumlady:
And I will tell you this.... Immediately you cheat and you are caught...it is over... During courtship, in marriage...even If I hear you cheated on me when we were dating...You are a gonna...
What rubbish!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: “ladies If You Love Your Boyfriend, You Must Cheat On Him” – Nigerian Lady by Shukusheka(m): 7:02pm On Jun 01, 2020
VickyRotex:

cheesy I like the quote grin tongue
I like the last sentence. grin
Re: “ladies If You Love Your Boyfriend, You Must Cheat On Him” – Nigerian Lady by VickyRotex(f): 7:06pm On Jun 01, 2020
Shukusheka:
I like the last sentence. grin

cheesy yeye! grin
Re: “ladies If You Love Your Boyfriend, You Must Cheat On Him” – Nigerian Lady by Millenniumlady(f): 7:47pm On Jun 01, 2020
gbami:

And I will tell you this.... Immediately you cheat and you are caught...it is over... During courtship, in marriage...even If I hear you cheated on me when we were dating...You are a gonna...
What rubbish!
Why are you taking it personal we're not dating though cheesy

1 Like

Re: “ladies If You Love Your Boyfriend, You Must Cheat On Him” – Nigerian Lady by Osobi32(m): 7:57pm On Jun 01, 2020
Millenniumlady:
It's a small thing that's why before I start dating someone I'll ask them how they react to cheating because I can't stand a man telling me to remain faithful when we're not yet married.
no man expects a dog to be faithful...... Shiloh awaits u come 2027 grin

6 Likes

Re: “ladies If You Love Your Boyfriend, You Must Cheat On Him” – Nigerian Lady by Osobi32(m): 7:59pm On Jun 01, 2020
larrymoore:
ladies should be more faithful in relationship even without getting married.
abeg no waste ur time with that lost sheep
Re: “ladies If You Love Your Boyfriend, You Must Cheat On Him” – Nigerian Lady by Millenniumlady(f): 8:08pm On Jun 01, 2020
Osobi32:
no man expects a dog to be faithful...... Shiloh awaits u come 2027 grin
Better watch your mouth.
Re: “ladies If You Love Your Boyfriend, You Must Cheat On Him” – Nigerian Lady by witnezHD(m): 8:25pm On Jun 01, 2020
Millenniumlady:
olou
Re: “ladies If You Love Your Boyfriend, You Must Cheat On Him” – Nigerian Lady by Amarabae(f): 8:28pm On Jun 01, 2020
her opinion should be respected

1 Like

Re: “ladies If You Love Your Boyfriend, You Must Cheat On Him” – Nigerian Lady by Nobody: 8:29pm On Jun 01, 2020
Angel Gabriel wassup with you
This shit is taking too long angry

1 Like

Re: “ladies If You Love Your Boyfriend, You Must Cheat On Him” – Nigerian Lady by Nobody: 8:29pm On Jun 01, 2020
undecided
Re: “ladies If You Love Your Boyfriend, You Must Cheat On Him” – Nigerian Lady by Lastmankc(m): 8:30pm On Jun 01, 2020
Nah Edo girl be dat
Re: “ladies If You Love Your Boyfriend, You Must Cheat On Him” – Nigerian Lady by Soren4(m): 8:38pm On Jun 01, 2020
It is this same person that will later come out and say all men are scum. Rubbish
Re: “ladies If You Love Your Boyfriend, You Must Cheat On Him” – Nigerian Lady by Osobi32(m): 8:41pm On Jun 01, 2020
Millenniumlady:
Better watch your mouth.
are u mad? Yea the truth hurts I know grin
Re: “ladies If You Love Your Boyfriend, You Must Cheat On Him” – Nigerian Lady by gbami(m): 8:48pm On Jun 01, 2020
Millenniumlady:
Why are you taking it personal we're not dating though cheesy
In case you hear such words from a nigga, just know you are not dating a simp, you are dating a guy that knows what he wants and can't settle for a cheating bitch

(1) (2) (Reply)

Boys And Girls: Have Anyone Play A Pregnancy Prank On Your Share Your Experience / Help: How Can I Leave My Pregnant Girl Friend With Peace / Ubi Franklin Dumped By Girlfriend, Adesuwa After Milking His Riches

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.