Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,284 members, 7,807,960 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 12:05 AM

Marcus Rashford Congratulates Ighalo On Signing New Manchester United Loan Deal - Sports (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Marcus Rashford Congratulates Ighalo On Signing New Manchester United Loan Deal (45525 Views)

Transfer - Marseille Break Silence On Signing Ronaldo From Man United / David Beckham And His Three Sons Pose In New Manchester United Jerseys / Arsenal Makes Final Decision On Signing Suarez From Barcelona (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Marcus Rashford Congratulates Ighalo On Signing New Manchester United Loan Deal by Harrynight(m): 12:16am On Jun 02, 2020
This time, He will flop shocked
Re: Marcus Rashford Congratulates Ighalo On Signing New Manchester United Loan Deal by GHETTOLOVE(m): 12:27am On Jun 02, 2020
[color=#006600][/color]
Good for Ighalo ... Good for Manutd
Re: Marcus Rashford Congratulates Ighalo On Signing New Manchester United Loan Deal by GHETTOLOVE(m): 12:28am On Jun 02, 2020
Harrynight:

This time, He will flop shocked

Bad belle
Re: Marcus Rashford Congratulates Ighalo On Signing New Manchester United Loan Deal by Nobody: 12:46am On Jun 02, 2020
Slawormir:
Damnnnnn niggarrr Isoright
From Chinese super League to Ngonzi United
lol.
Ngozi United is a football club based in Burundi.
Re: Marcus Rashford Congratulates Ighalo On Signing New Manchester United Loan Deal by Nobody: 12:51am On Jun 02, 2020
Youngjohnosas:
Bring the wisest man in Lagos to Edo u will know your hasty assertion is fallacy.
come to Edo to do juju or what lol
Re: Marcus Rashford Congratulates Ighalo On Signing New Manchester United Loan Deal by MISTAICEY02288(m): 1:02am On Jun 02, 2020
SirMichael1:
Lol. Ighalo is over 30 and a club like man u looking to build a good team in a long run would rather spend that amount of money signing two young stars with time on their side and potentials. That said, Alexis was doing extremely well for his previous club while still being younger (28/29 I think) and let's face it, c'mon! He was playing for arsenal, a big club. It's only fair to be signed by another club with bigger pay. And no, for no reason will man u pay him anything close to 300k/week even if he bangs in 5 goals/match.

Hmmm OK then, i guess you're right
Re: Marcus Rashford Congratulates Ighalo On Signing New Manchester United Loan Deal by Nobody: 1:29am On Jun 02, 2020
Ayoleeboy007:
story

That yeye edo boy for Watford nko
nairaland comments and meme day always crack me up
Re: Marcus Rashford Congratulates Ighalo On Signing New Manchester United Loan Deal by izibili44: 1:35am On Jun 02, 2020
I am proud to have come from there quote author=Enwhen post=90206685]Bad news for Anthony Martial...Jude Odion Ighalo will fight for the first team spot...Nigerians no dey Cary last , mostly Edo boys[/quote]

1 Like

Re: Marcus Rashford Congratulates Ighalo On Signing New Manchester United Loan Deal by Nobody: 1:47am On Jun 02, 2020
Youngjohnosas:
Bring the wisest man in Lagos to Edo u will know your hasty assertion is fallacy.
even the wisest kidnapper in edo Ehiz couldn’t out smart Evans in edo lol ...
Re: Marcus Rashford Congratulates Ighalo On Signing New Manchester United Loan Deal by Isoduwa(m): 3:31am On Jun 02, 2020
Youngjohnosas:
them Don use diswan destiny take soak Ijebu garri.my brother u need it go for psychiatric evaluation before u naked enter street finish.

Your matter don dey iye hand
Re: Marcus Rashford Congratulates Ighalo On Signing New Manchester United Loan Deal by chinoonew09: 4:00am On Jun 02, 2020
BuhariNaWah:
If una like, make una no improve, win Europa league and finish third in EPL.

CORONA give una long rope to achieve this, but Lingard say Lailai

some people can lie o..
whch lingard?
Re: Marcus Rashford Congratulates Ighalo On Signing New Manchester United Loan Deal by galaxy2020(m): 4:48am On Jun 02, 2020
crafteeworld:
Ighalo na mumu o...
Should have left when the ovation is loudest.
...He will end up spending more time on the bench and playing fewer matches, because there's no way he's gonna start ahead of fit Rash and Martial.
Re: Marcus Rashford Congratulates Ighalo On Signing New Manchester United Loan Deal by Youngjohnosas: 5:20am On Jun 02, 2020
Possiblegee:
come to Edo to do juju or what lol
you are certainly among the category of people that haven't traveled outside their state since they were born. it's a known fact that the southwest takes the front seats in terms of juju.I did my NYSC in the south west,i knew the way we were warned to watch our steps because an average person from the south west can barely go out without any form of enhancement in his pockets.

make we leave matter for Mathias OGA.
Re: Marcus Rashford Congratulates Ighalo On Signing New Manchester United Loan Deal by Arrogantbro(m): 6:00am On Jun 02, 2020
Ayoleeboy007:
story

That yeye edo boy for Watford nko
Isaac Success you mean ? grin
Re: Marcus Rashford Congratulates Ighalo On Signing New Manchester United Loan Deal by OJURONGBE1(m): 6:16am On Jun 02, 2020
MISTAICEY02288:

So we haven't been winning trophies after SAF left Manchester United abi? You clowns will always spew nonsense about Fergie because of his achievements at United. So it was Fergie that was scoring goals for the teams abi was the one tyin the opponents legs from scoring? You even say he was involved in Match fixing.. How dumb can a person be.. So he kept fixing matches all through his reign in United and all the teams kept agreeing to lose to United even at their own expense? A very very dumb comment. By the way, if it was that easy, why were other team managers not doing same thing then too? Abi was Match fixing made exclusive to Fergie alone? Supporters of low life failure teams will not stop spewing trash all to defend their failures. Looking at this comment, I'm very sure this has to be from a Chelshit or Ass Anal fan. Team of failures. Shame on You!

Simple question and you failed to answer instead resorted to insults. Continue wallowing in your team's attempt to regain momentum after 8years since the English FA led Howard Webb Alex Ferguson's left Man yoo.
Re: Marcus Rashford Congratulates Ighalo On Signing New Manchester United Loan Deal by MISTAICEY02288(m): 6:24am On Jun 02, 2020
OJURONGBE1:

Simple question and you failed to answer instead resorted to insults. Continue wallowing in your team's attempt to regain momentum after 8years since the English FA led Howard Webb Alex Ferguson's left Man yoo.

Continue wallowing in your failure using every means to defend your failure. By the way, speaking of answering questions, don't you think you're the one who hasn't answered my questions? I ask you again
* Was match fixing made exclusive to Manchester united alone? Why didn't your failure of a team and other teams do it?
* Are you saying SAF fixed all his games throughout his reign at Old Trafford which made him win all the trophies he won?
* Were other teams stupid, visionless or had no ambition to have kept agreeing to lose to Manchester United?
* Has United not won trophies even after SAF left?

When you have reasonable answers to the above questions, come back and reply me. If not, shut the hell up. I don't discuss with dumb people..
Re: Marcus Rashford Congratulates Ighalo On Signing New Manchester United Loan Deal by Shormiey(m): 6:43am On Jun 02, 2020
Slawormir:
Damnnnnn niggarrr
Isoright

From Chinese super League to Ngonzi United
Come again you said what? Ngozi what? Apostle must hear this....... shocked
Re: Marcus Rashford Congratulates Ighalo On Signing New Manchester United Loan Deal by Shormiey(m): 6:45am On Jun 02, 2020
galaxy2020:
...He will end up spending more time on the bench and playing fewer matches, because there's no way he's gonna start ahead of fit Rash and Martial.
But Europa League and FA cup sure for am
Re: Marcus Rashford Congratulates Ighalo On Signing New Manchester United Loan Deal by Bigmanpickin: 7:10am On Jun 02, 2020
Roon9:
Still can't believe ighalo was dumb enough to turn down a billion plus naira weekly just to play for shitty Man U sad

Perhaps if he was still with his wife she'd have made him see the bigger picture.

call for our 444Wh lithium-ion solar generator that could power your TV, laptop, standing fan and up to 4 lighting points for up to 13 hours daily.
bro how much e be?
Re: Marcus Rashford Congratulates Ighalo On Signing New Manchester United Loan Deal by Roon9(m): 7:12am On Jun 02, 2020
Bigmanpickin:
bro how much e be?

130K with solar panels
105k without panel
Payment on delivery.
Chat me on 08069825433 for more information
Re: Marcus Rashford Congratulates Ighalo On Signing New Manchester United Loan Deal by Nobody: 7:17am On Jun 02, 2020
Enwhen:
Bad news for Anthony Martial...Jude Odion Ighalo will fight for the first team spot...Nigerians no dey Cary last , mostly Edo boys
Esan boys rather cos that mumu Isaac success don carry last

1 Like

Re: Marcus Rashford Congratulates Ighalo On Signing New Manchester United Loan Deal by proyeise(m): 7:29am On Jun 02, 2020
Kurtis02:

Na God epp

Di Maria even Falcao

Which club you dey support? Let's know
Re: Marcus Rashford Congratulates Ighalo On Signing New Manchester United Loan Deal by proyeise(m): 7:32am On Jun 02, 2020
OJURONGBE1:

I smell Jealousy and Envy... You can never in this life attain the heights of United even if we stop winning trophies. You must be a Chelsea fan. Nottingham forest has more UCL than you....
Re: Marcus Rashford Congratulates Ighalo On Signing New Manchester United Loan Deal by proyeise(m): 7:37am On Jun 02, 2020
I don't know why Non-United fans are helping Ole to set his line-Ups.... Ighalo only has Martial to compete with. Leave Rashford out, he's a Left forward. Europa dey, FA cup dey.... I'm sure there will be EPL fixture congestion
Re: Marcus Rashford Congratulates Ighalo On Signing New Manchester United Loan Deal by Amtooblessed: 8:44am On Jun 02, 2020
Enwhen:
Bad news for Anthony Martial...Jude Odion Ighalo will fight for the first team spot...Nigerians no dey Cary last , mostly Edo boys

No! That's not possible bro. Trust me, a crippled Martial will be picked ahead of Odion. Instead of Odion Ighalo to bench Martial, he (Martial) will be drafted to the wing while Rashford will take the lead striker's role. And you will agree with me that Martial is a beast when operating from the wing. Even Odion can't beat that. Odion is just a back up plan. A plan B incase Martial or Rashford gets injured. OLS Won't bench a fit Martial for Odion, dude is incredibly talented. yes, he can be lazy and undetermined most time. But when he decides to step up, you can't detect his leg work neither can you stop his mind blowing goals. But I think it's a good one for Martial. At least, he knows that there is a competitor for his place in the starting 11. And this will make him sit up......my humble opinion
Re: Marcus Rashford Congratulates Ighalo On Signing New Manchester United Loan Deal by Ayoleeboy007: 8:58am On Jun 02, 2020
Youngjohnosas:
that yeye boy Don achieve wetin u nor go dream of for your lifetime. He fit put u for payroll and the next 100 years he nor go broke, I dey see NPower money Don make you fulfilled man.
ok
Re: Marcus Rashford Congratulates Ighalo On Signing New Manchester United Loan Deal by Enwhen(m): 10:10am On Jun 02, 2020
Amtooblessed:

No! That's not possible bro. Trust me, a crippled Martial will be picked ahead of Odion. Instead of Odion Ighalo to bench Martial, he (Martial) will be drafted to the wing while Rashford will take the lead striker's role. And you will agree with me that Martial is a beast when operating from the wing. Even Odion can't beat that. Odion is just a back up plan. A plan B incase Martial or Rashford gets injured. OLS Won't bench a fit Martial for Odion, dude is incredibly talented. yes, he can be lazy and undetermined most time. But when he decides to step up, you can't detect his leg work neither can you stop his mind blowing goals. But I think it's a good one for Martial. At least, he knows that there is a competitor for his place in the starting 11. And this will make him sit up......my humble opinion

Yea , Martial is more better when operating from the left wing , but as a striker, Ighalo has more goal sense and experience than Martial, tho, Martial is a prospect ...for Rashford , he is not a consistent striker that's the main reason Martial plays the striking role , but I can bet anything that with the current spirit of Ighalo, when he starts banging the goals , consistently more than the both, nothing would stop him from a first team spot , the fans will not even tolerate an inform banging Ighalo in bench while a Martial/Rashford keeps playing goal drought at the striking role ...just watchout ... No Nigerian will ever be last in such great opportunity like this, where there is no pressure on u..the pressure is now on Martial to deliver or get bench while Ighalo wait patiently with high spirits to showcase himself as a first team player .
Re: Marcus Rashford Congratulates Ighalo On Signing New Manchester United Loan Deal by Nobody: 10:40am On Jun 02, 2020
Re: Marcus Rashford Congratulates Ighalo On Signing New Manchester United Loan Deal by Harrynight(m): 11:07am On Jun 02, 2020
GHETTOLOVE:

Bad belle

grin grin
Re: Marcus Rashford Congratulates Ighalo On Signing New Manchester United Loan Deal by OJURONGBE1(m): 11:21am On Jun 02, 2020
proyeise:

I smell Jealousy and Envy... You can never in this life attain the heights of United even if we stop winning trophies. You must be a Chelsea fan. Nottingham forest has more UCL than you....

What a joke ...
Old glory are weakness you know .
Continue consoling yourself with that piece of junk while your darling team goes into oblivion.
Another mega move, another flop and the cycle continues till Alex Ferguson bribe his way through the premier league FA again.
Re: Marcus Rashford Congratulates Ighalo On Signing New Manchester United Loan Deal by OJURONGBE1(m): 11:24am On Jun 02, 2020
MISTAICEY02288:

Continue wallowing in your failure using every means to defend your failure. By the way, speaking of answering questions, don't you think you're the one who hasn't answered my questions? I ask you again
* Was match fixing made exclusive to Manchester united alone? Why didn't your failure of a team and other teams do it?
* Are you saying SAF fixed all his games throughout his reign at Old Trafford which made him win all the trophies he won?
* Were other teams stupid, visionless or had no ambition to have kept agreeing to lose to Manchester United?
* Has United not won trophies even after SAF left?

When you have reasonable answers to the above questions, come back and reply me. If not, shut the hell up. I don't discuss with dumb people..

Alex Ferguson was a fraud and match fixing expert.
Yes ,they have won trophies but why haven't they lifted the premier league in 8 years ? The championship title Howard Webb helped your darling team won consistently when Fergie was a manager.
Re: Marcus Rashford Congratulates Ighalo On Signing New Manchester United Loan Deal by Nobody: 11:53am On Jun 02, 2020
Odion Ighalo the mancunian. I wish you the best bro.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Vincent Enyeama Finally Quits Unceremoniously. / Top 7 Most Beautiful Nigerian Sports Women / Stephen Keshi's Obituary Poster And Burial Arrangements

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.