Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,523 members, 7,808,905 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 07:09 PM

Boyfriend Sues Babe For Breach Of Trust And Promise To Marry Demands Refund #9M - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Boyfriend Sues Babe For Breach Of Trust And Promise To Marry Demands Refund #9M (2045 Views)

Is Jealousy A Proof Of Love Or Lack Of Trust? / This Babe For Church / Man Demands Refund Of N4.2M He Spent On His Girlfriend For Refusing To Marry Him (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Boyfriend Sues Babe For Breach Of Trust And Promise To Marry Demands Refund #9M by obembet(f): 7:44pm On Jun 01, 2020
Ex boyfriend sues babe (now married) in Kano for breach of trust and promise to marry, demands refund of over N9million

WHAT IS OPINION

Cc Lalasticlala
MissyB3
Fynestboi
Dominique
mynd44

1 Share

Re: Boyfriend Sues Babe For Breach Of Trust And Promise To Marry Demands Refund #9M by lightangel65i(m): 7:46pm On Jun 01, 2020
Ok
Re: Boyfriend Sues Babe For Breach Of Trust And Promise To Marry Demands Refund #9M by Wayne4uall(m): 7:54pm On Jun 01, 2020
Their life their choice
Re: Boyfriend Sues Babe For Breach Of Trust And Promise To Marry Demands Refund #9M by Oluromantic: 8:11pm On Jun 01, 2020
It's legitimate and sensible. She'll just feel same way divorce make men feel

2 Likes

Re: Boyfriend Sues Babe For Breach Of Trust And Promise To Marry Demands Refund #9M by BuhariNaWah: 8:12pm On Jun 01, 2020
Uwa wu Pawpaw men!!!

This Buhari na wah o
Re: Boyfriend Sues Babe For Breach Of Trust And Promise To Marry Demands Refund #9M by Naija246: 8:14pm On Jun 01, 2020
I support his actions 1000% angry
Nah come and marry format she run for the guy.
she should be arrested and jailed!!

99% of Nigerians girls are scammers who are out to rip you off!
At times I wonder why sars doesn't stop and search their phones.
These women steal way more money than guys; manipulating countless men under the pretense of relationship.
If it was a guy that did this, I'm sure pictures of him holding a placard will be all over the internet
sad

9 Likes

Re: Boyfriend Sues Babe For Breach Of Trust And Promise To Marry Demands Refund #9M by Kemimarch16(f): 8:15pm On Jun 01, 2020
Orisirisi
Re: Boyfriend Sues Babe For Breach Of Trust And Promise To Marry Demands Refund #9M by Jacqueline22(f): 8:16pm On Jun 01, 2020
Things Dey happen ooo
Lol
Re: Boyfriend Sues Babe For Breach Of Trust And Promise To Marry Demands Refund #9M by McBrooklyn(m): 8:16pm On Jun 01, 2020
Lol...
Re: Boyfriend Sues Babe For Breach Of Trust And Promise To Marry Demands Refund #9M by obembet(f): 8:37pm On Jun 01, 2020
Naija246:
I support his actions 1000% angry
Nah come and marry format she run for the guy.
she should be arrested and jailed!!

99% of Nigerians girls are scammers who are out to rip you off!
At times I wonder why sars doesn't stop and search their phones.
These women steal way more money than guys; manipulating countless men under the pretense of relationship.
If it was a guy that did this, I'm sure pictures of him holding a placard will be all over the internet
sad

D you know countless time he sleep with her

1 Like

Re: Boyfriend Sues Babe For Breach Of Trust And Promise To Marry Demands Refund #9M by Naija246: 8:40pm On Jun 01, 2020
and so?
Why should he pay for sex that they both enjoyed?..is she a prostitute
That lady scammed him!!
She should be arrested and jailed!!
obembet:

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Boyfriend Sues Babe For Breach Of Trust And Promise To Marry Demands Refund #9M by pyrex23(m): 8:40pm On Jun 01, 2020
obembet:

Are you alright?
Did he rape her?
See talk o..

3 Likes

Re: Boyfriend Sues Babe For Breach Of Trust And Promise To Marry Demands Refund #9M by lightangel65i(m): 10:06pm On Jun 01, 2020
Naija246:
and so?
Why should he pay for sex that they both enjoyed?..is she a prostitute
That lady scammed him!!
She should be arrested and jailed!!

If so she should also pay him for the sex he gave her

5 Likes

Re: Boyfriend Sues Babe For Breach Of Trust And Promise To Marry Demands Refund #9M by folake4u(f): 10:12pm On Jun 01, 2020
It is actually lawful to sue a partner for breach of promise to marry. It's written in the Nigerian Evidence Act 2011 smiley.
Section 197 of the Evidence Act 2011 says no plaintiff in any action for breach of promise to marriage can recover a verdict unless some other material evidence in support of such promise corroborate his or her testimony.

3 Likes

Re: Boyfriend Sues Babe For Breach Of Trust And Promise To Marry Demands Refund #9M by Crackhead25(m): 6:47am On Jun 02, 2020
Like mad ohh!!!

This matter tie wrapper grin,but make we no lie the girl chop the man Sha o...

But wetin concern me,if the girl get the money make she self pay back because I no dey there when e dey sweet for their two and them dey make promises wey them sabi say then no fit fulfill.

If the guy feel say na the best way to get him money back nor be my business make him carry go!!!
Re: Boyfriend Sues Babe For Breach Of Trust And Promise To Marry Demands Refund #9M by luvyaself95(m): 7:52am On Jun 02, 2020
If there is a law that support man can collect all he wasted on any fvcking blcth.
there is nothing better than that but at the same time any guy that spend his fortune on lady need to be jailed first because that crime why spending money on property that isn't yours.

1 Like

Re: Boyfriend Sues Babe For Breach Of Trust And Promise To Marry Demands Refund #9M by Sierusvirus(m): 10:26am On Jun 02, 2020
obembet:

Those countless times, didn’t she sleep with him too or she slept with another man?

1 Like

Re: Boyfriend Sues Babe For Breach Of Trust And Promise To Marry Demands Refund #9M by Naija246: 10:27am On Jun 02, 2020
grin
Crackhead25:
Like mad ohh!!!

This matter tie wrapper grin,but make we no lie the girl chop the man Sha o...

But wetin concern me,if the girl get the money make she self pay back because I no dey there when e dey sweet for their two and them dey make promises wey them sabi say then no fit fulfill.

If the guy feel say na the best way to get him money back nor be my business make him carry go!!!
Re: Boyfriend Sues Babe For Breach Of Trust And Promise To Marry Demands Refund #9M by Nobody: 10:28am On Jun 02, 2020
This is funny,must she marry him? he wants to behave like the whites lol
Re: Boyfriend Sues Babe For Breach Of Trust And Promise To Marry Demands Refund #9M by GeneralPula: 11:29am On Jun 02, 2020
The act is under the law.
Re: Boyfriend Sues Babe For Breach Of Trust And Promise To Marry Demands Refund #9M by DennisEche(m): 12:09pm On Jun 02, 2020
lEGAL, My learned colleagues would say winning Case
Re: Boyfriend Sues Babe For Breach Of Trust And Promise To Marry Demands Refund #9M by Nobody: 12:13pm On Jun 02, 2020
9 million ke shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked
wetin u spend such amount on the woman for?
some men are kinder dumb sha cheesy
this one u fighting to get back ur money everytin na voice mail e go enter cheesy

1 Like

Re: Boyfriend Sues Babe For Breach Of Trust And Promise To Marry Demands Refund #9M by Nobody: 12:14pm On Jun 02, 2020
obembet:

thats not enuf to compensate for the loss of 9 million.but the man is a big mumu sha
Re: Boyfriend Sues Babe For Breach Of Trust And Promise To Marry Demands Refund #9M by bobokeshington: 12:16pm On Jun 02, 2020
E be like say mesef go sue all my ex collect all the recharge card moni wey I send to them.
Re: Boyfriend Sues Babe For Breach Of Trust And Promise To Marry Demands Refund #9M by Nobody: 12:17pm On Jun 02, 2020
folake4u:
It is actually lawful to sue a partner for breach of promise to marry. It's written in the Nigerian Evidence Act 2011 smiley.
Section 197 of the Evidence Act 2011 says no plaintiff in any action for breach of promise to marriage can recover a verdict unless some other material evidence in support of such promise corroborate his or her testimony.
she can easily tell the court say money no gum her and they will let her go.las las at least she go pay 10 k and dem go free her cheesy.na d guy lose im the end grin.nobody forced him to pay 9 million on a woman

2 Likes

Re: Boyfriend Sues Babe For Breach Of Trust And Promise To Marry Demands Refund #9M by bobokeshington: 12:22pm On Jun 02, 2020
Rozz:
This is funny,must she marry him? he wants to behave like the whites lol

why she sef go dey collect money when she know say she no go marry am. My grandfather used to say wetin you no fit chop no dey smell am.
Re: Boyfriend Sues Babe For Breach Of Trust And Promise To Marry Demands Refund #9M by folake4u(f): 1:19pm On Jun 02, 2020
lefulefu:
she can easily tell the court say money no gum her and they will let her go.las las at least she go pay 10 k and dem go free her cheesy.na d guy lose im the end grin.nobody forced him to pay 9 million on a woman

Lmaoooooooo chai grin grin grin
Re: Boyfriend Sues Babe For Breach Of Trust And Promise To Marry Demands Refund #9M by Nobody: 2:23pm On Jun 02, 2020
bobokeshington:

why she sef go dey collect money when she know say she no go marry am. My grandfather used to say wetin you no fit chop no dey smell am.
did she force him to give her money,it was willingly given
Re: Boyfriend Sues Babe For Breach Of Trust And Promise To Marry Demands Refund #9M by Dtruthspeaker: 4:38pm On Jun 02, 2020
Kai! My guy don already lose this case before E start because of that letter, bad drafting.
Re: Boyfriend Sues Babe For Breach Of Trust And Promise To Marry Demands Refund #9M by obembet(f): 5:19pm On Jun 02, 2020
Lalasticlala

(1) (2) (Reply)

What Is The Craziest Spelling You Forgot In The Exam Hall? / Why Do People Hate Women Who Choose To Be Child Free? / This Is The Reason Why I Must Marry A White.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.