Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,185 members, 7,807,621 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 04:20 PM

Vera Uwaila: Apostle Suleman To Give N1 Million To Any With Reliable Information - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Vera Uwaila: Apostle Suleman To Give N1 Million To Any With Reliable Information (36801 Views)

Court Orders Apostle Suleman To Pay Maureen Badejo £19k / Apostle Suleman To Buhari: ‘Your EndSARS Speech Was Useless, Insensitive’ / Apostle Suleman To Launch Mobile Network In The UK (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Vera Uwaila: Apostle Suleman To Give N1 Million To Any With Reliable Information by lightangel65i(m): 10:03pm On Jun 01, 2020
vivilafrosh:
shut up this abia man

Ignored
Re: Vera Uwaila: Apostle Suleman To Give N1 Million To Any With Reliable Information by brightology3: 10:03pm On Jun 01, 2020
oluwaseyi0:
You didn't see this in your new year prophecy ? why can't you pray for God to reveal them to you?
ur brain in paining u
Re: Vera Uwaila: Apostle Suleman To Give N1 Million To Any With Reliable Information by lightangel65i(m): 10:04pm On Jun 01, 2020
Henreez:

Must you complain all the time?

How much has your FATHER given to the poor?

Oh! I forgot he needs it more. Didirin!

He donated the money that they used to pay your hospital bill when you were born
Re: Vera Uwaila: Apostle Suleman To Give N1 Million To Any With Reliable Information by wany(f): 10:04pm On Jun 01, 2020
Justice

1 Like

Re: Vera Uwaila: Apostle Suleman To Give N1 Million To Any With Reliable Information by lightangel65i(m): 10:05pm On Jun 01, 2020
jidxin:
shut d Bleep upppp. I'm not a member of his church but the way this pastor gives is more than anybody in Nigeria

Am not blaming him what he did is not wrong
Re: Vera Uwaila: Apostle Suleman To Give N1 Million To Any With Reliable Information by Queenserah26(f): 10:05pm On Jun 01, 2020
This is commendable. Whatever must be done, justice is what we need!
Re: Vera Uwaila: Apostle Suleman To Give N1 Million To Any With Reliable Information by Angelfrost(m): 10:05pm On Jun 01, 2020
lightangel65i:
So he cant give this to the poor, right.

He is just trying to paint a good image for himself.

She is already dead, let the police do their jobs

Promises of Huge cash rewards produce even faster results... This is nothing new or strange. Happens globally!!!

1 Like

Re: Vera Uwaila: Apostle Suleman To Give N1 Million To Any With Reliable Information by kamez(m): 10:05pm On Jun 01, 2020
I thought Suleiman was a prophet? I ve watched his programs and I have seen him reveal prophesy about people and events

why cant the Holy Spirit just reveal the perpetrators to him

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Vera Uwaila: Apostle Suleman To Give N1 Million To Any With Reliable Information by brightology3: 10:06pm On Jun 01, 2020
lightangel65i:

Lol, look at this idiot die broke nigga
cow brain u gat.
Re: Vera Uwaila: Apostle Suleman To Give N1 Million To Any With Reliable Information by lightangel65i(m): 10:07pm On Jun 01, 2020
brightology3:
cow brain u gat.

At least it processes things better than ten of your brain put together
Re: Vera Uwaila: Apostle Suleman To Give N1 Million To Any With Reliable Information by iAmTheJoker: 10:08pm On Jun 01, 2020
Too many dumb people in the comments
Re: Vera Uwaila: Apostle Suleman To Give N1 Million To Any With Reliable Information by lightangel65i(m): 10:08pm On Jun 01, 2020
Angelfrost:

Promises of Huge cash rewards produce even faster results... This is nothing new or strange. Happens globally!!!

This kind of stunt may prompt the police or someone to pin it on an innocent person for cash. You didn't think of this too

1 Like

Re: Vera Uwaila: Apostle Suleman To Give N1 Million To Any With Reliable Information by Ogbemuo: 10:09pm On Jun 01, 2020
Would that money not be better off given to the family
Re: Vera Uwaila: Apostle Suleman To Give N1 Million To Any With Reliable Information by ODJ124(m): 10:12pm On Jun 01, 2020
this is Christianity..
Re: Vera Uwaila: Apostle Suleman To Give N1 Million To Any With Reliable Information by redcliff: 10:12pm On Jun 01, 2020
lightangel65i:

would you say this if it was your sister?
Re: Vera Uwaila: Apostle Suleman To Give N1 Million To Any With Reliable Information by ArticleBeast: 10:12pm On Jun 01, 2020
lightangel65i:

Lol, look at this idiot die broke nigga
I said shut up....
Re: Vera Uwaila: Apostle Suleman To Give N1 Million To Any With Reliable Information by officialJP(m): 10:13pm On Jun 01, 2020
oluwaseyi0:
You didn't see this in your new year prophecy ? why can't you pray for God to reveal them to you?
were sense for this ur comment now
Re: Vera Uwaila: Apostle Suleman To Give N1 Million To Any With Reliable Information by lightangel65i(m): 10:13pm On Jun 01, 2020
ArticleBeast:

I said shut up....

Tell that to your dad
Re: Vera Uwaila: Apostle Suleman To Give N1 Million To Any With Reliable Information by lightangel65i(m): 10:14pm On Jun 01, 2020
redcliff:

would you say this if it was your sister?

Playing the family card screw you

1 Like

Re: Vera Uwaila: Apostle Suleman To Give N1 Million To Any With Reliable Information by martineverest(m): 10:15pm On Jun 01, 2020
they should report the case to oba of Benin..the perpetrators will crawl to the palace ASAP

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Vera Uwaila: Apostle Suleman To Give N1 Million To Any With Reliable Information by lightangel65i(m): 10:16pm On Jun 01, 2020
martineverest:
they should report the case to oba of Benin..the perpetrators will crawl to the palace ASAP

Exactly instead of wasting 1M
Re: Vera Uwaila: Apostle Suleman To Give N1 Million To Any With Reliable Information by redcliff: 10:17pm On Jun 01, 2020
lightangel65i:

Playing the family card screw you

would you say this if it was your friends sister? if them born you well, gice me your location then come talk that screw you fir my face if you get liver when you see me.
Re: Vera Uwaila: Apostle Suleman To Give N1 Million To Any With Reliable Information by Nobody: 10:17pm On Jun 01, 2020
Way to go.
Re: Vera Uwaila: Apostle Suleman To Give N1 Million To Any With Reliable Information by Rilwayne001: 10:19pm On Jun 01, 2020
This is commendable
Re: Vera Uwaila: Apostle Suleman To Give N1 Million To Any With Reliable Information by chudez0147(m): 10:19pm On Jun 01, 2020
lightangel65i:

Close your Big mouth
Re: Vera Uwaila: Apostle Suleman To Give N1 Million To Any With Reliable Information by lightangel65i(m): 10:19pm On Jun 01, 2020
redcliff:

would you say this if it was your friends sister? if them born you well, gice me your location then come talk that screw you fir my face if you get liver when you see me.

Screw you, what did you just say, who born you.
Re: Vera Uwaila: Apostle Suleman To Give N1 Million To Any With Reliable Information by lightangel65i(m): 10:20pm On Jun 01, 2020
chudez0147:

Close your Big mouth

Donate your brain cause its wasted on you
Re: Vera Uwaila: Apostle Suleman To Give N1 Million To Any With Reliable Information by Cantonese: 10:20pm On Jun 01, 2020
lightangel65i:

Muntula!
Re: Vera Uwaila: Apostle Suleman To Give N1 Million To Any With Reliable Information by bizzibodi(m): 10:20pm On Jun 01, 2020
Sad,but with 3days dry fasting God will reveal d killer to him.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Hajj Stampede: Hon. Adefolabi Still Missing / Mike Davids: I Received Instructions From God To Apologize To Apostle Suleman / Bishop David Oyedepo Wins With Canaan City Estate - Thisday

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.