Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,443 members, 7,808,590 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 01:53 PM

Why Marry When You Know Your Libido Is Low???? - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Why Marry When You Know Your Libido Is Low???? (2373 Views)

Loss Of Libido Due To Depression: How Does One Revive It? / If A Man Doesn't Marry When He Is Broke. Marriage Becomes Difficult When Rich / How Do You Work It Out With Your Low Libido Partner (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Marry When You Know Your Libido Is Low???? by jaszplus12(m): 6:39pm On Jun 02, 2020
lastmessenger:
after reading Bible the next thing is to meditate on the world that you red. Of what use is reading the bible and then the next minutes you are on top your wife.
You call that carnal? So...I read my Bible, I pray go to bed, hold my wife and we make love... that's carnal....
Ok...I read my Bible, I pray, I go to bed...I should have no desire whatsoever for sex right?
So, on days I desire my wife I should then not pray or read my Bible....
See, it's this kind of situation that bring about unsatisfied spouses, I mean the kind of stuff you have to say...go and read your Bible well and see what God says about sex and marriage...if you can't find the verses I'll help you...but first go and do the research.
Re: Why Marry When You Know Your Libido Is Low???? by DoubleEngine007: 12:06am On Jun 03, 2020
grin grin grin grin Wahala
lastmessenger:
Op must you fvck ? Why dont you carry your bible and read
Re: Why Marry When You Know Your Libido Is Low???? by Klass99(f): 11:38am On Jun 05, 2020
Re: Why Marry When You Know Your Libido Is Low???? by cooooooks(m): 10:57pm On Jun 05, 2020
Make sense next time.

Klass99:

You didn't have to be an azz to make your point. Do you have reading comprehension problems?
Re: Why Marry When You Know Your Libido Is Low???? by sisisioge: 11:04pm On Jun 05, 2020
She married him without testing the waters ba....may heavens help them grin
Re: Why Marry When You Know Your Libido Is Low???? by frozen70(f): 4:56pm On Jun 07, 2020
jaszplus12:
Here's a true story.
A man sees a lady, he tells her he wants his son to marry her. Soon the son comes and they're introduced. He likes her. She goes for national service, he meets her there, they agree to marry.
8 years gone into married life, she's unhappy.
She's not pregnant
He's not showing concern
She's trying always to seduce him enough to keep them sexually connected, he's not impressed. He blames tiredness, too much work at the office...
Despite her attempts to make more time for sex, his libido is under par!
....and hers is growing....
Then I ponder...why punish a woman when you know you don't want sex often?
When engage in marriage when you know your sexual capacity is low...
Do you think a woman should endure just because you can??
What motives has a man when he's thinking about getting married knowing this about himself
Can someone offer an insight to this??
What can and should change? Should the man improve on his libido...or woman should decrease hers?
And how can either be achieved
A marriage needs help here! The floor is open....

How can a woman decrease her libido, is she the one propelling it

Let them go their separate ways let her go for another man and let the man go out and treat himself

Sex is important on marriage as food is important to the stomach

(1) (2) (Reply)

Bundles Of Joy Day Care, Wuse Zone 3, Abuja- 08127296387 / Is It Okay For A Husband To Help Out With The Laundry? / I Am a scammer...

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.