Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,359 members, 7,808,246 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 09:21 AM

Please Save Adaugo's Life. - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Please Save Adaugo's Life. (225 Views)

FG Please Save Federal Polytechnic,bida,niger State / Please Save Laspotians (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Please Save Adaugo's Life. by johnjerome(m): 10:12pm On Jun 01, 2020
*� #BREAKING_NEWS*
*� DISTRESS_CALL*

To him that is afflicted pity should be showed from his friend; but he forsaketh the fear of the Almighty.
Job:6:14

With all humility, I write to solicit for your financial support towards the life of
Jonathan Imblessed Adaugo.

Jonathan Imblessed Adaugo is an undergraduate student of Biochemistry in Michael Okpara University of Agriculture, Umudike, she is about to undergo a heart surgery at the University of Nigeria Teaching Hospital Enugu, but constraint financially as she was bill two million five hundred thousand (2.5m) naira, hence seek your support, below is her details;

*Jonathan Imblessed Adaugo*

*2213292689*

*Zenith bank*

*You can reach her through; 07060757807*

Therefore I will not refrain my mouth; I will speak in the anguish of my spirit; I will complain in the bitterness of my soul.
Job:7:11

*Help me!*

(1) (Reply)

UNILAG Scholars Attract N115.5m Research Grants From UK, Germany / NANS Ogun JCC Calls Governor Abiodun To Probe Amosun's Administration / Jamb To Officially Re-open Offices Nation-wide From July 6th

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.