Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,547 members, 7,809,009 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 09:04 PM

Drone Shots And Photos Of Covenant University CU! Architectural Wonders!! - Education (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Drone Shots And Photos Of Covenant University CU! Architectural Wonders!! (85356 Views)

Meet Dr. Timothy Aneke Who Ordered The Shaving Of Covenant University Students / Beautiful Picture Of Covenant University Stadium / Bishop Oyedepo: My Adopted Son Was Also Thrown Out Of Covenant University. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Drone Shots And Photos Of Covenant University CU! Architectural Wonders!! by stubbornman(m): 1:33pm On Jun 02, 2020
Beautiful secondary school
Re: Drone Shots And Photos Of Covenant University CU! Architectural Wonders!! by Gemineye: 1:34pm On Jun 02, 2020
Where Delsu and AAU na cheesy
Re: Drone Shots And Photos Of Covenant University CU! Architectural Wonders!! by hucienda: 1:34pm On Jun 02, 2020
This is one of - if not - the best varsity in the country at the moment.
Re: Drone Shots And Photos Of Covenant University CU! Architectural Wonders!! by mofeoluwadassah: 1:34pm On Jun 02, 2020
SEGLIZ:
at least to compliment the effort you guys should try as much to label or name those structures. e.g. faculty of rat and goats etc.
faculty of rat and goat? cheesy grin
Re: Drone Shots And Photos Of Covenant University CU! Architectural Wonders!! by Sagay212: 1:34pm On Jun 02, 2020
Na Unilag still win....Unilag be like banana island. Convenant try sha but them still dey learn.

4 Likes

Re: Drone Shots And Photos Of Covenant University CU! Architectural Wonders!! by Nobody: 1:34pm On Jun 02, 2020
Corvid 19 vaccine they can't produce

3 Likes

Re: Drone Shots And Photos Of Covenant University CU! Architectural Wonders!! by Salt06(m): 1:35pm On Jun 02, 2020
Respect smiley
God bless CU.
Truth be told, Bishop Oyedepo is a revolutionary and visionary leader

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Drone Shots And Photos Of Covenant University CU! Architectural Wonders!! by SmartyPants(m): 1:36pm On Jun 02, 2020
Prettyvirginia:
This is beautiful.

I don't think it is beautiful...It is orderly and well-structured but OAU has more of artistic beauty to its design to me.

1 Like

Re: Drone Shots And Photos Of Covenant University CU! Architectural Wonders!! by Nobody: 1:36pm On Jun 02, 2020
Congregation money. Abrahamic religions are all scams.
Re: Drone Shots And Photos Of Covenant University CU! Architectural Wonders!! by ThatFairGuy: 1:36pm On Jun 02, 2020
angelEmade:
I just feel like quoting you cheesy
Nah Everyone you wan quote for front page
Re: Drone Shots And Photos Of Covenant University CU! Architectural Wonders!! by thefavormandate: 1:36pm On Jun 02, 2020
FlordFlorez:
Architectural wonders indeed. I heard Bishop Oyedepo is an Arch. himself, true?

True!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Drone Shots And Photos Of Covenant University CU! Architectural Wonders!! by Emax911: 1:37pm On Jun 02, 2020
I thought that stadium was old trafford

5 Likes

Re: Drone Shots And Photos Of Covenant University CU! Architectural Wonders!! by xtrim1: 1:38pm On Jun 02, 2020
Sagay212:
Na Unilag still win....Unilag be like banana island. Convenant try sha but them still dey learn.
Covenant not Convenant

9 Likes

Re: Drone Shots And Photos Of Covenant University CU! Architectural Wonders!! by AllenSpencer: 1:39pm On Jun 02, 2020
This is a working university.

Not all this OAU and UI with only dilapidated infrastrutures, uncultured students and landmass

5 Likes

Re: Drone Shots And Photos Of Covenant University CU! Architectural Wonders!! by SmartyPants(m): 1:39pm On Jun 02, 2020
Openbusiness:

it's the star of David (King David), stop talking like an ignorant illiterate

Yes, that is the star of David, the National symbol of Israel. But many occultic groups, have also gone ahead to use the symbol.

2 Likes

Re: Drone Shots And Photos Of Covenant University CU! Architectural Wonders!! by TheManofTomorrow(m): 1:40pm On Jun 02, 2020
Make them no declare winner here. Our amiable OOU never show drone pictures oo grin grin
Re: Drone Shots And Photos Of Covenant University CU! Architectural Wonders!! by danietohbadt(m): 1:41pm On Jun 02, 2020
omobamatrix:
Most Unilorin guys will look away sad It's not person that start a race first that most win it! See fine pictures every where. bw I thought they said CU is a big secondary school?

Lol. Dem still dey serve punishment for there fah
Re: Drone Shots And Photos Of Covenant University CU! Architectural Wonders!! by henryhemon(m): 1:42pm On Jun 02, 2020
angelEmade:

Lol you are a comedian sir?
like seriously UNICAL bleeped up

Unical was built long time ago.
Re: Drone Shots And Photos Of Covenant University CU! Architectural Wonders!! by 1stola: 1:42pm On Jun 02, 2020
HotPoundedYam:
Star of David
Noise grin
Re: Drone Shots And Photos Of Covenant University CU! Architectural Wonders!! by Sagay212: 1:43pm On Jun 02, 2020
xtrim1:

Covenant not Convenant

whatever the phuck the name is. You got my message.

1 Like

Re: Drone Shots And Photos Of Covenant University CU! Architectural Wonders!! by Righteousness89(m): 1:43pm On Jun 02, 2020
CU on top!

We are a Covenant Generation pursuing Excellence

5 Likes

Re: Drone Shots And Photos Of Covenant University CU! Architectural Wonders!! by Odidigboigbo(m): 1:43pm On Jun 02, 2020
I was previledged to visit the school last year December, what I saw baffles me. The place is country of its own. If you take a pix from there, no one will doubt the pix was not shot from New York or London.

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Drone Shots And Photos Of Covenant University CU! Architectural Wonders!! by PavillionEnergy: 1:46pm On Jun 02, 2020
Where are the drone photos of UNIZIK na.
I bet you would see enough monkeys hanging all over the tall trees in the Swampy forest they call 'Campus'.

Let me not say anything about FUTO shaa.

I need to see beautiful shots from FUTMINNA.
Re: Drone Shots And Photos Of Covenant University CU! Architectural Wonders!! by pretyval: 1:48pm On Jun 02, 2020
Illuminati sign everywhere!!!

4 Likes

Re: Drone Shots And Photos Of Covenant University CU! Architectural Wonders!! by Coldplay007(f): 1:48pm On Jun 02, 2020
angelEmade:
more photos

https://www.masoniclibrary.org.au/research/list-lectures/176--the-six-pointed-star.html

I wonder why a mission university have those suspicious symbols...

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Drone Shots And Photos Of Covenant University CU! Architectural Wonders!! by remsonik(f): 1:49pm On Jun 02, 2020
Covenant is very beautiful, landmark too is beautiful, Bowen and Babcock too are topnotch
Re: Drone Shots And Photos Of Covenant University CU! Architectural Wonders!! by Sterope(f): 1:50pm On Jun 02, 2020
Archi wetin?
Re: Drone Shots And Photos Of Covenant University CU! Architectural Wonders!! by tot(f): 1:50pm On Jun 02, 2020
hardbody:

Those star buildings...this school be like na ogboni confra get am oo

It's the Star of David.
Re: Drone Shots And Photos Of Covenant University CU! Architectural Wonders!! by EncoreTrades(m): 1:53pm On Jun 02, 2020
Are you a Nigerian Student, you are invited to join our Foundation Education Pandemic Motivational Program.

You stand the chance to answer some questions, or solve simple math problems and win our weekly Giveaway Prices

Our Pandemic Giveaway Program will take part on our Instagram page... and it will kick off this Friday 9pm Nigeria Time with the first question.

The first person to submit the correct answer to the question wins the Star Price of 10000 naira.

Then we will have other consolation prices for the runner ups....Recharge cards etc

Take advantage of this pandemic initiatives and win BIG...

Brought to you by;

Beverly Foundation Africa
www.beverlyafrica.org

follow our instagram page:
@beverlyfoundation

Come let us have Fun:
Re: Drone Shots And Photos Of Covenant University CU! Architectural Wonders!! by Enwhen(m): 1:55pm On Jun 02, 2020
angelEmade:

you get it!

Abeg no vex, show us the airport ?
Re: Drone Shots And Photos Of Covenant University CU! Architectural Wonders!! by Rebuke: 1:56pm On Jun 02, 2020
hardbody:

Those star buildings...this school be like na ogboni confra get am oo

Smh! That's star of David. Be enlightened sir.

I have it drawn all over my shirt sometime back when I got to know the meaning of it.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Experiencing University Of Ibadan At Night (Pictures) / Emmanuel Acheampong: Nigerian Student Offered Me Sex For Grade - Ghana Lecturer / Top 15 Universities In Nigeria With Most Beautiful Gate

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.