Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,408 members, 7,808,450 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 12:08 PM

Drone Shots And Photos Of Covenant University CU! Architectural Wonders!! - Education (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Drone Shots And Photos Of Covenant University CU! Architectural Wonders!! (85355 Views)

Meet Dr. Timothy Aneke Who Ordered The Shaving Of Covenant University Students / Beautiful Picture Of Covenant University Stadium / Bishop Oyedepo: My Adopted Son Was Also Thrown Out Of Covenant University. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Drone Shots And Photos Of Covenant University CU! Architectural Wonders!! by Ishilove: 6:49am On Jun 06, 2020
DamnnNiggarr:
Damnn niggarrr

Wow, just wow.

This is nice and massive for a private uni.

If those images finally win the best then its a heavy blow to our government
Low budget slawormir
Re: Drone Shots And Photos Of Covenant University CU! Architectural Wonders!! by DamnnNiggarr: 9:24am On Jun 06, 2020
Ishilove:

Low budget slawormir
Almighty Ishilove, I've heard so much about you, some say you're among the moderators.

well the guy you mentioned is my guy and he just knew about Nland recently. I've been around Nland, as a guest, since 2007, 2yrs after it was launched.
so at my age, i'm a low budget or second to no one.
but one thing i must confess is that, i like the guys vibes and he motivated me to create a moniker.

i dont normally do this(replying of mentions) but because it's you, Ishilove.
Re: Drone Shots And Photos Of Covenant University CU! Architectural Wonders!! by Ishilove: 9:27am On Jun 06, 2020
DamnnNiggarr:
Almighty Ishilove, I've heard so much about you, some say you're among the moderators.

well the guy you mentioned is my guy and he just knew about Nland recently. I've been around Nland, as a guest, since 2007, 2yrs after it was launched.
so at my age, i'm a low budget or second to no one.
but one thing i must confess is that, i like the guys vibes and he motivated me to create a moniker.

i dont normally do this(replying of mentions) but because it's you, Ishilove.
Using a catch phrase popularised by another user makes you look like a copycat.

Just saying.
Re: Drone Shots And Photos Of Covenant University CU! Architectural Wonders!! by DamnnNiggarr: 9:41am On Jun 06, 2020
Ishilove:

Using a catch phrase popularised by another user makes you look like a copycat.

Just saying.
You're right.
but something motivates another.

his vibes reminds me of my type of life when i was younger at uni.
and also grew up in balyesa, i realised he's an azaman that's why i adopted some his vibes, i likee it,
birds of a feather, flocks together.
a lion doesn't roll/admires a snake.
lion admires and give birth to a lion. there's nothing copycat in it.
Re: Drone Shots And Photos Of Covenant University CU! Architectural Wonders!! by Ishilove: 9:56am On Jun 06, 2020
DamnnNiggarr:
You're right.
but something motivates another.

his vibes reminds me of my type of life when i was younger at uni.
and also grew up in balyesa, i realised he's an azaman that's why i adopted some his vibes, i likee it,
birds of a feather, flocks together.
a lion doesn't roll/admires a snake.
lion admires and give birth to a lion. there's nothing copycat in it.
What is azaman?
Re: Drone Shots And Photos Of Covenant University CU! Architectural Wonders!! by DamnnNiggarr: 10:07am On Jun 06, 2020
Ishilove:

What is azaman?
A strong man.
Re: Drone Shots And Photos Of Covenant University CU! Architectural Wonders!! by pahoehoe: 9:26pm On Jun 11, 2020
kabillionaire:

those are not illuminati signs! they're mystical and occult signs.
funny enough, they're not evil.
If I may ask, are you a metaphysician?
Re: Drone Shots And Photos Of Covenant University CU! Architectural Wonders!! by angelEmade: 8:35pm On Jan 08, 2021
knust my foot

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Experiencing University Of Ibadan At Night (Pictures) / Emmanuel Acheampong: Nigerian Student Offered Me Sex For Grade - Ghana Lecturer / Top 15 Universities In Nigeria With Most Beautiful Gate

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.