Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,519 members, 7,808,892 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 06:49 PM

Where Can Someone With Bsc. Statistics Work? - Career (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Where Can Someone With Bsc. Statistics Work? (27219 Views)

I Want To Be A Nurse But Have BSc In Microbiology / How Much Does A BSC Holder Earn As A University Non-Academic Staff? / Meet Onayemi Temitope Timothy, Hunter With Bsc. And Msc. In Criminology (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Where Can Someone With Bsc. Statistics Work? by Gundel001: 1:50pm On Jun 12, 2020
SpatialKing:

For one of those organisations
sir, I don't know if your company is looking for an intern, I am looking for any organization relating to Mathematics, Statistics or computer science where I can gain some experience
Re: Where Can Someone With Bsc. Statistics Work? by fwzolamide1(m): 6:41pm On Jun 12, 2020
You can work in any field, if you can graduate with first class or second class upper . I would advice you start hustling now so that you won't be perplexed, when you finished school without job.
Re: Where Can Someone With Bsc. Statistics Work? by JavaScript90: 10:29pm On Oct 06, 2021
olatunjida:
I rarely do comment on Nairaland but I can assure you that you got one of the best courses in the world. This is answered prayer and i believe you sshould tap into it.

Data Science is one of the hottest jobs right now and for the future with emergence of AI and very firm/solid understanding of statistics paves way.

Be serious, Learn the Principles, APPLY ON REAL LIFE SCENARIOS. Join Hackathons and you would come out super happier than you expected.

GO AND SHINE

Hello olatunji. Sorry to quote you this way. You private messaged me but unfortunately I no longer have access to the email I registered this username with. You can email me or chat me up on WhatsApp with the email and phone number on my profile. Click my username to access my profile

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

I Have Been Robbed By My Workers. Please Help! / Help!!! Newly Recruited NIS Conpass 08 Need Your Prayer Urgently / My Experience As A Banker

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.