Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,398 members, 7,800,812 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 07:12 AM

Sleep Paralysis: My Observations Science And The Abrahamic Religion - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Sleep Paralysis: My Observations Science And The Abrahamic Religion (333 Views)

Abrahamic Family House In Abu Dhabi To Open In 2022(Pics) / The Sleep Paralysis I Had: Could This Be A Spirit Wife? / How Can Any Intelligent Person Be An Adherent Of Any Of The Abrahamic Religions? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Sleep Paralysis: My Observations Science And The Abrahamic Religion by fk001(m): 11:09pm On Jun 01, 2020
Well I am believer but an open-minded person not a religious dimwit, what I observe is the human body is a very sacred place so many unanswered things that beckon for answers the more you dig the more you get confused. The spirit as the religious people will say and conscious mind as scientist will call it, is just a mysterious maze that is yet to be answered.

The ancient people were blessed in a way that they could fore told what will happen due to their higher IQ they mostly mastered how to control the spiritual realm and quantum physics and how to manipulate it, and their throries are very effective till date, some of them (The Abrahamic religion) were able to write it down in different types of books, and if you used any of the books you will see how effective it is because they have already mastered and unlocked the portal of awakening. That's why some of their followers mistake them as prophets or special beings unknown to them those people that they referred to as special people are just gifted people with higher IQ

I tried to experiment something about this sleep paralysis, I observed that it usually happens when I took lots of caffeine before I go to bed, or sometimes when I didn't have enough sleep, sometimes I deliberately let myself to go to sleep paralysis because I can revive myself in a jiffy.

The other trial was I said okay let me take lots of caffeine and sleep, in a matter of a minute I had sleep paralysis I then revive myself and sitdown for a minute. Then put on the recitation of Quran and go back to sleep for the first 5 minutes I almost had the sleep paralysis because I can sense it but it didn't happen.

The next day I said let me download any sermon from the Bible and try the experiment with it, guess what? I didn't have sleep paralysis, you see how effective the two books are? I always like to experience new things, I read lots of spiritual and magic books all I can say is human are indeed complex, I can categorically say science and religion and somehow interwoven

Also, sleep paralysis can be genetic, yeah you can inherit it through the family line.

Have you ever asked yourself why a possessed man can be treated in a psychiatric hospital, at the same time can also be treated through exorcism using either of the two books?

The brain is a very complex organ everything that happens to you are all centred to the brain.

Nextime you have sleep paralysis stay calm, float with it, is just that your brain is awake but it couldn't process information to the rest of your body
Re: Sleep Paralysis: My Observations Science And The Abrahamic Religion by tillaman(m): 2:41am On Jun 02, 2020
cool

Re: Sleep Paralysis: My Observations Science And The Abrahamic Religion by CodeTemplar: 3:13am On Jun 02, 2020
Possessed people can only be managed in psychiatric hospitals and don't get healed as OP alleged.
Re: Sleep Paralysis: My Observations Science And The Abrahamic Religion by Kobojunkie: 5:55am On Jun 02, 2020
fk001:
I tried to experiment something about this sleep paralysis, I observed that it usually happens when I took lots of caffeine before I go to bed, or sometimes when I didn't have enough sleep, sometimes I deliberately let myself to go to sleep paralysis because I can revive myself in a jiffy.
You let yourself go to sleep paralysis, but you can revive yourself in a jiffy? undecided
fk001:
The other trial was I said okay let me take lots of caffeine and sleep, in a matter of a minute I had sleep paralysis I then revive myself and sitdown for a minute. Then put on the recitation of Quran and go back to sleep for the first 5 minutes I almost had the sleep paralysis because I can sense it but it didn't happen.
You had sleep paralysis? Is it more of is your version of sleep paralysis too much under your control to be compared to Pre-REM sleep paralysis?
fk001:
The next day I said let me download any sermon from the Bible and try the experiment with it, guess what? I didn't have sleep paralysis, you see how effective the two books are? I always like to experience new things, I read lots of spiritual and magic books all I can say is human are indeed complex, I can categorically say science and religion and somehow interwoven
I say Bull-Faeces, nshi-bull!
fk001:
Also, sleep paralysis can be genetic, yeah you can inherit it through the family line.

Have you ever asked yourself why a possessed man can be treated in a psychiatric hospital, at the same time can also be treated through exorcism using either of the two books?
A possessed man can be treated through exorcism? Have you any scientific evidence to show that said man was indeed possessed pre-exorcism and that the alien entity in fact left said body post-exorcism?
fk001:
The brain is a very complex organ everything that happens to you are all centred to the brain.

Nextime you have sleep paralysis stay calm, float with it, is just that your brain is awake but it couldn't process information to the rest of your body
Float with it? Float with sleep paralysis? Are you in the least bit serious? undecided
Re: Sleep Paralysis: My Observations Science And The Abrahamic Religion by mhmsadyq(m): 2:54pm On Jun 02, 2020
You make sleep paralysis look like what one can fall into deliberately and come out of at will.

I have had sleep paralysis Severally and its never fun. There is no time I enjoyed it. I always want to come out of it as quickly as possible, so I struggle, most times in vain.

Whoever enjoys sleep paralysis?

(1) (Reply)

Why Jesus Taught In Parables / What You Don't Really Know About Apostle Joshua Selmann / Is Jesus Not Supposed To Be Angry?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.