Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,456 members, 7,801,134 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 11:19 AM

Why Are Only Last Borns Coming My Way For Relationship - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Are Only Last Borns Coming My Way For Relationship (1434 Views)

Ladies Have You Observe Guys No Longer Beg Us For Relationship These Days / How I Almost Gave My Life To Christ On My Way To Have Sex With A Man / 10 Types Of Guys That Always Have Ladies Lurking Around Them For Relationship (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Are Only Last Borns Coming My Way For Relationship by Nobody: 11:30pm On Jun 01, 2020
Am the first born of my parents, I had a relationship which ended in a break up early this year. She was the last born and a very tender girl with this sweet childish vibe.
Am a very rigid and strict person who dont tolerate rubbish, atlast our differences seperated us.

Since then 5 different girls has come my way but they are all last born with the same sweet childish vibe, disorganise but charming and loving which is the pure opposite of me. Am even afraid to date any of them although they all think am dating them. I want my type who is Organise, structured and discipline but I keep getting attracted by my opposite type which they all turn out to be last born with the same character, I mean all of the behave the same.
Can someone help me solve this puzzle because am confuse about it.
Re: Why Are Only Last Borns Coming My Way For Relationship by futurerex: 11:34pm On Jun 01, 2020
What puzzle
How is it a puzzle
Re: Why Are Only Last Borns Coming My Way For Relationship by Fidelismaria: 11:41pm On Jun 01, 2020
undecided
Re: Why Are Only Last Borns Coming My Way For Relationship by kellidoo(m): 11:45pm On Jun 01, 2020
Hot +Hot = not good
Cold+Cold =not good
Hot+Cold=Balanced....

Don't fight it

3 Likes

Re: Why Are Only Last Borns Coming My Way For Relationship by Easybela(f): 11:45pm On Jun 01, 2020
undecided I see no difference between you and those girls, you sound immature too.

7 Likes

Re: Why Are Only Last Borns Coming My Way For Relationship by femalecobra: 11:46pm On Jun 01, 2020
Hmmmm
Accept your destiny

That would mean u are a way boring person and would be sardonic to their joyful vibe....and would be the worst thing that ever happened to those happy joyful tender souls.....
Pls save them from the misery of a living you have now come to see as normal
You are doing them a favour by not dating them.
Thumbs up

1 Like

Re: Why Are Only Last Borns Coming My Way For Relationship by MrBrownJay1(m): 11:50pm On Jun 01, 2020
Kenplay:
Am the first born of my parents, I had a relationship which ended in a break up early this year. She was the last born and a very tender girl with this sweet childish vibe.
Am a very rigid and strict person who dont tolerate rubbish, atlast our differences seperated us.

Since then 5 different girls has come my way but they are all last born with the same sweet childish vibe, disorganise but charming and loving which is the pure opposite of me. Am even afraid to date any of them although they all think am dating them. I want my type who is Organise, structured and discipline but I keep getting attracted by my opposite type which they all turn out to be last born with the same character, I mean all of the behave the same.

why dont you try to go after the women YOU desire, instead of the other way around?!

5 Likes

Re: Why Are Only Last Borns Coming My Way For Relationship by fabuloz1(m): 11:53pm On Jun 01, 2020
They are your calling grin
Re: Why Are Only Last Borns Coming My Way For Relationship by phelonrays: 12:01am On Jun 02, 2020
fabuloz1:
They are your calling grin

Re: Why Are Only Last Borns Coming My Way For Relationship by Nobody: 12:19am On Jun 02, 2020
Your post depicts the profile of a paedophile.

[img]https://media1./images/fc6753eeb2c07872baaa376b2ade4b44/tenor.gif?itemid=16591809[/img]
Re: Why Are Only Last Borns Coming My Way For Relationship by Nobody: 12:21am On Jun 02, 2020
meet your pastor

Re: Why Are Only Last Borns Coming My Way For Relationship by Vyzz: 12:25am On Jun 02, 2020
At this point in time? Make person no accuse u of rape
Re: Why Are Only Last Borns Coming My Way For Relationship by Nobody: 12:34am On Jun 02, 2020

Re: Why Are Only Last Borns Coming My Way For Relationship by internationalman(m): 12:40am On Jun 02, 2020
I thought last born means less burden.. You should be happy

1 Like

Re: Why Are Only Last Borns Coming My Way For Relationship by linearity: 12:43am On Jun 02, 2020
Kenplay:

Opposite attracts, it’s no puzzle; it’s how the whole universe goes.

1 Like

Re: Why Are Only Last Borns Coming My Way For Relationship by Darkzayn: 12:47am On Jun 02, 2020
Abeg who get ncdc number seems like we have a patient here undecided
Re: Why Are Only Last Borns Coming My Way For Relationship by Kobicove(m): 2:01am On Jun 02, 2020
MrBrownJay1:

why dont you try to go after the women YOU desire, instead of the other way around?!

OP, take this advise

1 Like

Re: Why Are Only Last Borns Coming My Way For Relationship by Freestainworld(m): 2:33am On Jun 02, 2020
you are not a real man
Re: Why Are Only Last Borns Coming My Way For Relationship by Gerrard59(m): 5:23am On Jun 02, 2020
MoodyQueen:

Two things involved:

1. You knew about the word recently and decided to use it because it makes you feel intelligent.

2. You don't know what it means in relation to the topic.

3 Likes

Re: Why Are Only Last Borns Coming My Way For Relationship by OmoAlakija: 8:20am On Jun 02, 2020
Kenplay:

Its the same here .. I've been dating last born and the attitude they put up sometimes cab frustrate one's life
Re: Why Are Only Last Borns Coming My Way For Relationship by OmoAlakija: 8:23am On Jun 02, 2020
Gerrard59:

Two things involved:

1. You knew about the word recently and decided to use it because it makes feel intelligent.

Moody Queen. Why you no get brain like this ?Does it now mean last born are meant to be 15 -16 years ? One can still date an 18yrs old that acts childish
Re: Why Are Only Last Borns Coming My Way For Relationship by Nobody: 11:16am On Jun 02, 2020
MoodyQueen:
Since you know how to run your mouth with free data. I have reported your comment, expect a ban soon.
Re: Why Are Only Last Borns Coming My Way For Relationship by seguno2: 5:21pm On Jun 02, 2020
Gerrard59:
Two things involved:

1. You knew about the word recently and decided to use it because it makes feel intelligent.

grin
Re: Why Are Only Last Borns Coming My Way For Relationship by PoliticallyInco: 5:22pm On Jun 02, 2020
Ok on a lighter note.

Many last borns are usually taken good care of by first borns and the family in general.

They know you know how to take care of them. You have experience in understanding their tantrums and over pampered stubborn heads.

It is natural attraction.

Don't fight it.
Re: Why Are Only Last Borns Coming My Way For Relationship by Nobody: 5:27pm On Jun 02, 2020
PoliticallyInco:
Ok on a lighter note.

Many last borns are usually taken good care of by first borns and the family in general.

They know you know how to take care of them. You have experience in understanding their tantrums and over pampered stubborn heads.

Don't fight it.
Thanks, maybe dating my type will be a disaster. I will just learn to tolerate them.
Re: Why Are Only Last Borns Coming My Way For Relationship by lammylam(f): 6:30pm On Jun 02, 2020
Ahn ahn!
Why are you making it sound like we last born are not datable??

undecided undecided
Re: Why Are Only Last Borns Coming My Way For Relationship by lammylam(f): 6:33pm On Jun 02, 2020
PoliticallyInco:
Ok on a lighter note.

Don't fight it.

Over pampered stubborn heads?

Say whatever! I am the last born and I don't go for first born of a family lai lai! Their wahala too much!!

Over pampered!!! undecided undecided
Re: Why Are Only Last Borns Coming My Way For Relationship by FGonline: 6:57pm On Jun 02, 2020
PoliticallyInco:
Ok on a lighter note.

Don't fight it.
lol

Na him dey attract dem

(1) (Reply)

His Wife Refused To Come Back – He Is Loosing Patience-please Advise / Why Men Withdraw After The Chase / .

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.