Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,088 members, 7,807,250 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 11:36 AM

Turned My Phase II Peugeot 607 V6 To A Maniac! - Car Talk (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / Turned My Phase II Peugeot 607 V6 To A Maniac! (20466 Views)

Conversion Of V6 To 4cylinder EOD Possible? / Can I Change A Pencil V6 To A V4 / Why Do Nigerians Hate Peugeot Cars With Emphasis On 407 & 607.. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Turned My Phase II Peugeot 607 V6 To A Maniac! by mejai(m): 7:44pm On Jun 16, 2020
Inception:

Cartalk is not what it used to be anymore. Sad.
True talk bro.
Becoming petty.
Re: Turned My Phase II Peugeot 607 V6 To A Maniac! by AutoMoTech(m): 8:39pm On Jun 16, 2020
Readonee35L:
I wonder when then this section went to the dogs. I'm quite disappointed with most of the names I'm seeing here.
But as they say, old age or exposure no they guarantee wisdom.

No be lie...
Re: Turned My Phase II Peugeot 607 V6 To A Maniac! by Ikenna351(m): 6:03am On Jun 18, 2020
luxy44:

You have abused all your prospective clients finish, don't worry young boy shebi you just got married, bills go dey enter soon, then you will learn how to respect people. But I would advise you retrace your steps before you push yourself into poverty.

Numerous calls, messages & emails I receive weekly are request from people asking me to recommend a reliable, trusted and knowledgeable Japanese mechanic/technician in Abuja and other parts of Nigeria. Likewise, majority of Lion owners I have met in Abuja owns Japanese vehicles as well and would always ask me to recommend a good trusted Japanese technician to them for their non lion Vehicles. While kingreign is here having fun with his fingers and losing these prospective clients/customers from me with his insults and mocks. He is too childish to realize or understand what he is doing to himself. I don't even operate automobile workshop and he does (or used to) and need those people more than I do. As a Monk, I am my only responsibility, financially and otherwise. While his financial responsibility will keep increasing since he is married, requiring more money to sustain his new married life. Please, let him enjoy himself.

kingreign, GAZZUZZ and the remaining gang members have ruined Car Talk section with their hate, envy, jelousy and attack on other active or former active members on this section. I wanted to use this thread to share information on how to successfully Convert a Z9 V6 from Auto to Manual, which doesn't exist anywhere online. But they have successfully stopped that from happening. This section would have been the only place in the whole world/online that the information would have existed. What a waste! Just as Jesus said, if you enter a house and they are not interested in the free information you come with, dust your sandals, shut the door behind you and walk away with your peace/information. I am not even a Christian or a religious man, yet I always find my life choices, perspectives or lifestyle a match/similar to that of Christian's God (Jesus Christ). I wonder why.

Ikenna351, Lion King - Monk.

4 Likes

Re: Turned My Phase II Peugeot 607 V6 To A Maniac! by HeavenlyBang(m): 7:39am On Jun 18, 2020
Do, or do not.

For someone who claims to revel in being completely independent and impervious to what the world says, it's amusing that you've chosen not to give your groundbreaking information because you got some negative feedback.

You're a walking, talking irony.

Oh, and by the way, no one cares. Anyone who truly wants to convert this, can. People convert even exotic cars from auto to manual, talk less of a Peugeot. Self-absorbed as always.

4 Likes

Re: Turned My Phase II Peugeot 607 V6 To A Maniac! by promotervickky(m): 8:02am On Jun 18, 2020
Ikenna351:

Numerous calls, messages & emails I receive weekly are request from people asking me to recommend a reliable, trusted and knowledgeable Japanese mechanic/technician in Abuja and other parts of Nigeria. Likewise, majority of Lion owners I have met in Abuja owns Japanese vehicles as well and would always ask me to recommend a good trusted Japanese technician to them for their non lion Vehicles. While kingreign is here having fun with his fingers and losing these prospective clients/customers from me with his insults and mocks. He is too childish to realize or understand what he is doing to himself. I don't even operate automobile workshop and he does (or used to) and need those people more than I do. As a Monk, I am my only responsibility, financially and otherwise. While his financial responsibility will keep increasing since he is married, requiring more money to sustain his new married life. Please, let him enjoy himself.

kingreign, GAZZUZZ and the remaining gang members have ruined Car Talk section with their hate, envy, jelousy and attack on other active or former active members on this section. I wanted to use this thread to share information on how to successfully Convert a Z9 V6 from Auto to Manual, which doesn't exist anywhere online. But they have successfully stopped that from happening. This section would have been the only place in the whole world/online that the information would have existed. What a waste! Just as Jesus said, if you enter a house and they are not interested in the information you come with, dust your sandals, shut the door behind you and walk away with your peace/information. I am not even a Christian or a religious man, yet I always find my life choices or lifestyle a match to that of Jesus Christ. I wonder why.

Getting interesting, well done Mr. Ikenna on the Job done!
Re: Turned My Phase II Peugeot 607 V6 To A Maniac! by GAZZUZZ(m): 8:48am On Jun 18, 2020
Ikenna351:

kingreign, GAZZUZZ and the remaining gang members have ruined Car Talk section with their hate, envy, jelousy and attack on other active or former active members on this section. I wanted to use this thread to share information on how to successfully Convert a Z9 V6 from Auto to Manual, which doesn't exist anywhere online. But they have successfully stopped that from happening. This section would have been the only place in the whole world/online that the information would have existed. What a waste! Just as Jesus said, if you enter a house and they are not interested in the free information you come with, dust your sandals, shut the door behind you and walk away with your peace/information. I am not even a Christian or a religious man, yet I always find my life choices, perspectives or lifestyle a match/similar to that of Christian's God (Jesus Christ). I wonder why.

Do not use me as your excuse for not sharing information. Naturally you attach a bill to your knowledge.

Any one who really wants the info from you will still contact you and you will sell which is what you do.

We are 2 different people.

I share for free online.

You sell at a fee.

Don't try to look like a saint.

(What's the opposite of monk? undecided )

For those who missed the beef, go to page2

11 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Turned My Phase II Peugeot 607 V6 To A Maniac! by KodakBlack: 10:23am On Jun 18, 2020
Ikenna351:
Some Terrible Things Experienced While Converting My Z9 V6 To Stick-Shift

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YQ9dHw2Zk4M

You’re a Nigerian and you must be as horrible as you lamented in the video.

People like you are the reason bubu wanted to implement hate speech.

How many countries have you been to before you assumed this silly conclusion?

Just sit there in your pangolo and start spewing nonsense from your mouth.

7 Likes

Re: Turned My Phase II Peugeot 607 V6 To A Maniac! by kingreign(m): 12:31pm On Jun 18, 2020
Ikenna351:

[s]Numerous calls, messages & emails I receive weekly are request from people asking me to recommend a reliable, trusted and knowledgeable Japanese mechanic/technician in Abuja and other parts of Nigeria. Likewise, majority of Lion owners I have met in Abuja owns Japanese vehicles as well and would always ask me to recommend a good trusted Japanese technician to them for their non lion Vehicles. While kingreign is here having fun with his fingers and losing these prospective clients/customers from me with his insults and mocks. He is too childish to realize or understand what he is doing to himself. I don't even operate automobile workshop and he does (or used to) and need those people more than I do. As a Monk, I am my only responsibility, financially and otherwise. While his financial responsibility will keep increasing since he is married, requiring more money to sustain his new married life. Please, let him enjoy himself.

Ikenna351, Lion King - Monk[/s].
Hope you know your whole comment reeks of ignorance, frustration anger and malice?
May I also inform you that I am not losing clients or customers, those that need my services know where to find me and are patient with me and also are very satisfied with my work.

In case you forgot, I was present when you started billing your clients some amounts just to gain a little knowledge while I receive calls, SMS, whatsapp messages even in the middle of the night, when I'm ill or away from my home from both my clients and strangers both from within and outside the country and I easily assist them FREE OF CHARGE

Besides, the last time I checked, criticism isn't hatred but a pointer to the fact that you're either doing something bad or not doing well enough and need to adjust, but in your own world, it's hatred and anger! An Arabian proverb says, "He who knows not,
and knows not that he knows not,
is a fool; shun him.

He who knows not,
and knows that he knows not,
is a student; Teach him.

He who knows,
and knows not that he knows,
is asleep; Wake him.

He who knows,
and knows that he knows,
is Wise; Follow him."

I need not listen to your preaching on self righteousness and self glorification it's bullocks to say the least!

10 Likes

Re: Turned My Phase II Peugeot 607 V6 To A Maniac! by 9icetoo(m): 10:29am On Jun 19, 2020
Ikenna351:

Monk, you should care less about what they say or do.
If your intention was to share how the conversion was done, please go ahead.
I do not drive a Peugeot but I like some of your threads.
We are all different people who do things differently.
You cannot expect everyone to agree with you all the time.
Ignore those who don't agree with you and hearken to those who share your aspiration.
Cheers.

2 Likes

Re: Turned My Phase II Peugeot 607 V6 To A Maniac! by engrfcuksmtin(m): 12:22pm On Jun 22, 2020
Na wa o shocked
Re: Turned My Phase II Peugeot 607 V6 To A Maniac! by Ikenna351(m): 9:23pm On Jun 22, 2020
Cruising My Z9 V6 Stick-Shift (POV) & 17:59 Talk on Peugeot 607

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GJQzi65KU0I

Re: Turned My Phase II Peugeot 607 V6 To A Maniac! by Eddee(m): 10:08pm On Jun 22, 2020
Ikenna351:
[Cruising My Z9 V6 Stick-Shift (POV) &
17:59 Talk on Peugeot 607

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GJQzi65KU0I

Congratulations Monk, full respect!

My friend Udeme is a great man! A black on black cocktail!

Re: Turned My Phase II Peugeot 607 V6 To A Maniac! by jabolo(m): 10:21pm On Jun 22, 2020
Pigs: "Do come in, the mud is warm and nice. We can even have fun wrestling"

OP: "Hold my shirt... "

Another day on this forum. Kids and 'cabals' to the fore.

I only started visiting this forum recently, with the aim of interacting with like-minded people, and the altruistic secondary aim of offering specific insights into my own motoring loves (high end bimmer), and also perhaps helping others with spares from outside Naija etc.

Nope.

3 Likes

Re: Turned My Phase II Peugeot 607 V6 To A Maniac! by Conductor261: 10:23pm On Jun 22, 2020
Eddee:

Congratulations Monk, full respect!

My friend Udeme is a great man! A black on black cocktail!
no wonder nwanneni
Re: Turned My Phase II Peugeot 607 V6 To A Maniac! by RZArecta(m): 12:01am On Jun 23, 2020
jabolo:

I only started visiting this forum recently, with the aim of interacting with like-minded people, and the altruistic secondary aim of offering specific insights into my own motoring loves (high end bimmer), and also perhaps helping others with spares from outside Naija etc.

Nope.
please reconsider
Re: Turned My Phase II Peugeot 607 V6 To A Maniac! by Conductor261: 7:43am On Jun 23, 2020
jabolo:

Nope.
Kindly reconsider
Re: Turned My Phase II Peugeot 607 V6 To A Maniac! by HeavenlyBang(m): 9:56am On Jun 23, 2020
jabolo:

Nope.

It's not like this all the time. There are great resources for car enthusiasts here, and while I'll agree that it does tend to stray away from the intended subject at times, this particular thread is more due to the man himself.

There are great restoration threads, modification threads, consultancy threads here. They've mostly stayed true to course. Don't let one instance dissuade you.

1 Like

Re: Turned My Phase II Peugeot 607 V6 To A Maniac! by Ikenna351(m): 10:02pm On Jun 23, 2020
jabolo:

Nope.

An old Australian contact chatted me up about 2 days, when he found this thread via online search on Peugeot 505. He first found the 505 V6 project thread I created in this section, which led him to this particular Z9 V6 project thread. He wanted to know why I chose not to share similar projects in the dedicated hardcore French car enthusiasts Australian forum where we met years ago, where such threads are appreciated and valued by members, because of kind of information passed or shared in such project threads that helps other enthusiasts in pursuing similar/identical projects, considering the mess he saw while reading the 2 threads here. The truth is I have been occupied with my own Peugeot community (The Lion Community) that currently have about 33,000 members, participants and followers globally, increasing daily, that I forgot about such like-minded mature Peugeot enthusiasts in other forums as well. I told him I would create my 3 lion project threads in that Australian forum and another North American Peugeot forum and shift my attention to those forums once more. I haven't done it yet, but i will. And when I do, I intend to share or give out full details concerning the projects (505, 406 & 607 projects). I mean, free information regarding the projects that can help another person to easily do his which I gathered when I did mine and while in the ongoing ones.

@ Marpol. You can see how Car Talk has become a mess under your leadership as a moderator. For some reasons, you appear weak or too scared to moderate this section by not wanting to offend the Car Talk gang terrorising the section. Being too soft by trying to please everyone as a leader will lead to destruction of your kingdom. You probably don't want the Car Talk gang or cabal to attack, hate or criticize you, and that's why this section has degenerated to this degree. You can't tell me you are not aware it's this bad. I know it's a voluntary work, but shouldn't be Enough reason to let the section decay beyond what it is now, far from the purpose it was created in 2012. I was the first moderator of this Car Talk section when it was created out of Autos section in 2012 and I moderated the section alone for about a year or so, and the owner of this forum, Seun, saw how I maintained or kept sanity in the section that he made me moderators in 2 additional sections to sanitize them the way I did on Car Talk, before we had our differences and I walked away in assisting him in moderating his forum. You may not like my personality as a leader, but how is it working out for you in your style? Look at Car Talk. A big mess. It's there still any difference between Car Talk & Autos sections? It won't even make any difference if the two are merged together considering, what Car Talk has become. It's like running 2 identical sections with different names. Someone from Nairaland sent me a WhatsApp message seeking solution to his Mercedes Benz issue. And when I referred him to Benz thread on this section (since I have little or no knowledge on the brand) he told me the Benz thread was a mess and no longer serving it's purpose. When I checked, it was really bad. The Car Talk gang/cabal has ruined that thread, to the point that Benz users are scared to discuss matters relating to their vehicles on the dedicated thread meant for them. They are being insulted, mocked, harrassed or ridiculed for either owing Benz or making enquires on the brand. It's has been turned to Japanese Car thread by the gang and won't even allow mature discussions on Benz on that thread. I am not asking you how to do your moderating job in Car Talk, but the section is losing serious minded ones rapidly and vital information are being exported elsewhere, as I am going to do with regards to my 3 projects. The section became what it is today under your leadership. It's your blame and responsibility. Whatever you choose to do going forward is up to you.

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: Turned My Phase II Peugeot 607 V6 To A Maniac! by mejai(m): 7:37am On Jun 24, 2020
Ikenna351:

An old Australian contact chatted me up about 2 days, when he found this thread via online search on Peugeot 505. He first found the 505 V6 project thread I created in this section, which led him to this particular Z9 V6 project thread. He wanted to know why I chose not to share similar projects in the dedicated hardcore French car enthusiasts Australian forum where we met years ago, where such threads are appreciated and valued by members, because of kind of information passed or shared in such project threads that helps other enthusiasts in pursuing similar/identical projects, considering the mess he saw while reading the 2 threads here. The truth is I have been occupied with my own Peugeot community (The Lion Community) that currently have about 33,000 members, participants and followers globally, increasing daily, that I forgot about such like-minded mature Peugeot enthusiasts in other forums as well. I told him I would create my 3 lion project threads in that Australian forum and another North American Peugeot forum and shift my attention to those forums once more. I haven't done it yet, but i will. And when I do, I intend to share or give out full details concerning the projects (505, 406 & 607 projects). I mean, free information regarding the projects that can help another person to easily do his which I gathered when I did mine and while in the ongoing ones.

@ Marpol. You can see how Car Talk has become a mess under your leadership as a moderator. For some reasons, you appear weak or too scared to moderate this section by not wanting to offend the Car Talk gang terrorising the section. Being too soft by trying to please everyone as a leader will lead to destruction of your kingdom. You probably don't want the Car Talk gang or cabal to attack, hate or criticize you, and that's why this section has degenerated to this degree. You can't tell me you are not aware it's this bad. I know it's a voluntary work, but shouldn't be Enough reason to let the section decay beyond what it is now, far from the purpose it was created in 2012. I was the first moderator of this Car Talk section when it was created out of Autos section in 2012 and I moderated the section alone for about a year or so, and the owner of this forum, Seun, saw how I maintained or kept sanity in the section that he made me moderators in 2 additional sections to sanitize them the way I did on Car Talk, before we had our differences and I walked away in assisting him in moderating his forum. You may not like my personality as a leader, but how is it working out for you in your style? Look at Car Talk. A big mess. It's there still any difference between Car Talk & Autos sections? It won't even make any difference if the two are merged together considering, what Car Talk has become. It's like running 2 identical sections with different names. Someone from Nairaland sent me a WhatsApp message seeking solution to his Mercedes Benz issue. And when I referred him to Benz thread on this section (since I have little or no knowledge on the brand) he told me the Benz thread was a mess and no longer serving it's purpose. When I checked, it was really bad. The Car Talk gang/cabal has ruined that thread, to the point that Benz users are scared to discuss matters relating to their vehicles on the dedicated thread meant for them. They are being insulted, mocked, harrassed or ridiculed for either owing Benz or making enquires on the brand. It's has been turned to Japanese Car thread by the gang and won't even allow mature discussions on Benz on that thread. I am not asking you how to do your moderating job in Car Talk, but the section is losing serious minded ones rapidly and vital information are being exported elsewhere, as I am going to do with regards to my 3 projects. The section became what it is today under your leadership. It's your blame and responsibility. Whatever you choose to do going forward is up to you.

Spot on!!
Re: Turned My Phase II Peugeot 607 V6 To A Maniac! by BamBamK: 10:24am On Jun 24, 2020
Ikenna351:

Sadly, you've said nothing but the absolute truth...

1 Like

Re: Turned My Phase II Peugeot 607 V6 To A Maniac! by foolbuster: 11:32am On Jun 29, 2020
Ikenna351:
Some Terrible Things Experienced While Converting My Z9 V6 To Stick-Shift

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YQ9dHw2Zk4M

Please kindly edit the video. What you said about Nigerians is neither good for you nor anybody.
It casts you in bad light, does not help anyone nor solve anything. And will directly or indirectly affect you since you too are Nigerian.

9 Likes

Re: Turned My Phase II Peugeot 607 V6 To A Maniac! by Ikenna351(m): 8:22pm On Jul 02, 2020
This is the 2nd month since my Z9 V6 Stick-Shift conversion and the lion has been running sweeter and sweeter daily. Mechanically and electrically, the lion continues to behave as if he left show room with the Stick-Shift box from new. Ever since 30/05/2020, I have been driving the lion gentler, faster or quicker, more aggressive without the throttle pedal touching the floor, unlike when he had the automatic gearbox that the throttle pedal was always on the floor. The small body roll is now almost non existent. I have been driving the lion more since the 30/05/2020 because he has become predictable ever since I completed the project. I redesigned/modified the lion to my taste and driving style without any form of abuse on him.

Speaking of modifications without abuse, it took a lot of money to arrive at such success. Unfortunately, I had a loss as well. I was scammed about N120,000 while sourcing for some parts in Nigeria for the project by Nigerian part sellers that I transacted with for the first time, since my own trusted proven contacts didn't have the parts. But I didn't let it discourage me from the project. I took the hit and moved on and maintained my focus on completing the project and I came out at the other end successfully, beyond what I expected before I started the project.

My publications about this successful project online has sparked some/few minds to do similar project all over the world. 2 white guys from across the world contacted me privately, seeking for some specific details concerning the conversion. The first person has a Peugeot 407 V6 Saloon and wanted to convert his to manual, since my Z9 V6 share similar mechanicals and electricals with D2 V6. 2nd person owns a non PSA vehicle, but now have a chance to own a 407 V6 Saloon which he admires and always wanted a Stick-Shift one. I have made it possible for them. It takes one person to bring a change that inspires some/few men to live their dreams. Like one of them said, if someone in Nigeria with limited access to a lot of things could successfully modify a complex CAN-bus system to work perfectly well, then the only reason stopping them from doing theirs are excuses. Every Religious group, tradition, culture, norm, way of life or community exist because someone or few men thought differently from the majority, which later became accepted by some people years or decades after and became the majority values at some point in history till now.

This particular thread and my other project thread on Car Talk have reminded me what happened in 2010 when I was searching for Peugeot 505 V6 Stick-Shift to buy. Same majority that condemned my intention and called me all sorts of names for even thinking of buying such a stuppid old car in this modern era; the same majority are now praising the lion today and even begging me to sell the lion to them, considering he is now one of the most handsome Vintage Cars in Abuja city. Naysayers and haters have to exist for optimistic & positive thinking/minded individuals to exist as well. Shepherds exist because the majority (sheep) can't do without been led since they are incapable of seeing themselves as individuals to follow their own paths. My messages, posts, articles, videos and other publications have never been for the majority. My publications on this project touched 2 men living thousands of kilometres away from me, not the hundreds, thousands, millions or majority reading this thread or surrounding me.

My online publications, videos and posts will always reflect my life choices, my perspectives, my belief systems, my choice of cars and my authentic me, to inspire one out of millions to be a shepherd and lead his own life. I will always remain ME till the last moment, minutes, hours, days, years or decades I still have left to breath in this physical body.

I love my Lions.

1 Like

Re: Turned My Phase II Peugeot 607 V6 To A Maniac! by HeavenlyBang(m): 8:56pm On Jul 02, 2020
So this is what digital masturbatiun looks like.

5 Likes

Re: Turned My Phase II Peugeot 607 V6 To A Maniac! by NobleEngineer(m): 10:59pm On Jul 02, 2020
Ikenna351:
This is the 2nd month since my Z9 V6 Stick-Shift conversion and the lion has been running sweeter and sweeter daily. Mechanically and electrically, the lion continues to behave as if he left show room with the Stick-Shift box from new. Ever since 30/05/2020, I have been driving the lion gentler, faster or quicker, more aggressive without the throttle pedal touching the floor, unlike when he had the automatic gearbox that the throttle pedal was always on the floor. The small body roll is now almost non existent. I have been driving the lion more since the 30/05/2020 because he has become predictable ever since I completed the project. I redesigned/modified the lion to my taste and driving style without any form of abuse on him.

I love my Lions.

Re: Turned My Phase II Peugeot 607 V6 To A Maniac! by Nobody: 12:01am On Jul 03, 2020
Just a silent lion owner passing by, People should stop distracting us abeg
Re: Turned My Phase II Peugeot 607 V6 To A Maniac! by NobleEngineer(m): 7:30am On Jul 03, 2020
SpecialAgent:
Just a silent lion owner passing by, People should stop distracting us abeg
Silent lion owners...many here are quietly silently jejely observing.

1 Like

Re: Turned My Phase II Peugeot 607 V6 To A Maniac! by SonyaSpence: 12:21pm On Jul 03, 2020
The kind of pettiness displayed on this thread is so disappointing.

The World Will Only Become A Better Place When We Look Out For The Good Of Others.

Everyone Needs To Go Back And Have A Rethink On The "Golden Rule".

Do Unto Others What You Want Them Do To You

1 Like

Re: Turned My Phase II Peugeot 607 V6 To A Maniac! by Eddee(m): 12:39pm On Jul 03, 2020
HeavenlyBang:
So this is what digital masturbatiun looks like.

Why are you like this? Humour me, but why? grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Turned My Phase II Peugeot 607 V6 To A Maniac! by Gabapentin: 4:46pm On Jul 03, 2020
[s]
SonyaSpence:
The kind of pettiness displayed on this thread is so disappointing.

The World Will Only Become A Better Place When We Look Out For The Good Of Others.

Everyone Needs To Go Back And Have A Rethink On The "Golden Rule".

Do Unto Others What You Want Them Do To You

[/s]
Re: Turned My Phase II Peugeot 607 V6 To A Maniac! by Ikenna351(m): 9:13pm On Jul 05, 2020
Appreciation Rant After Aggressive Fun Drive With My Z9 V6 Stick-Shift.

It was as if the MFD was displaying "YOU CAN'T DIE IN THIS CAR". The road handling is that perfect.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UBxDVtMphCg

1 Like

Re: Turned My Phase II Peugeot 607 V6 To A Maniac! by iskoki(m): 10:01pm On Jul 05, 2020
This section wasn't like this back then.
Re: Turned My Phase II Peugeot 607 V6 To A Maniac! by Ikenna351(m): 11:12am On Jul 24, 2020
*MY Z9 V6 STICK-SHIFT 2020 ANNIVERSARY.*

I grew up with a belief system that FWD (Front Wheel Drive) vehicles were horrible to drive until I met and owned a Peugeot 605 V6 Stick-Shift few years ago. That lion ownership was one of the lessons I imbibed on The *Sheep vs Shepherd* Dichotomy (Personal Experience Vs Norm/Majority). My Z9 V6 Stick-Shift ownership is an outcome of that lesson.

He is now 13 years old, but still drive and perform as if he came into existence yesterday. He came into my life at the right time and has been a good pal, even when he annoyed on few occasions in the past.

The majority hate & dislike French cars, yet I love all mine madly.

Majority claimed Peugeot 607 Electricals are nightmares, yet mine has never cut a single fuse, let alone suffer modules, ECUs or Fuse box issues.

Majority claimed Stick-Shift Transmissions are for the Poor, Ancient and Hardship-minded men, yet I turned mine into an aggressive wild fun Stick-Shift Maniac.

I look forward to many more adventures with this lion and forever will remain appreciative to Peugeot and the Engineers that put their potentials together and created him for my joy.

I Love My Lions!

Ikenna351, Lion King - Monk

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IBuURBWffxw

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

What Does It Mean For A Car Trim To Be 'limited' & Another 'unlimited'. / Commercial Bus Catches Fire On Lekki Expressway In Lagos (photos) / Lagos State To Increase Cost Of Road Worthiness

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 161
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.