Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,377 members, 7,808,330 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 10:23 AM

See Beautiful Pictures Of University Of Abuja - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / See Beautiful Pictures Of University Of Abuja (62213 Views)

Poor Condition Of Hostels Of University Of Nigeria, UNN, Enugu Campus (Graphic) / See The Bad State Of University Of Abuja Boys Hostel (Graphic Pictures) / ASUU Rejects Proposed Hiking Of University Fees to about N500,000k (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

See Beautiful Pictures Of University Of Abuja by Nobody: 12:19am On Jun 02, 2020
Here are few nice pictures of uniabuja. It was established on January 1, 1988 as a dual-mode university with the mandate to run conventional and distance learning programmes. Academic work began in the University in 1990.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: See Beautiful Pictures Of University Of Abuja by Nobody: 12:20am On Jun 02, 2020
The senate building

6 Likes

Re: See Beautiful Pictures Of University Of Abuja by Nobody: 12:21am On Jun 02, 2020
grin

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: See Beautiful Pictures Of University Of Abuja by Jaysolu(m): 12:24am On Jun 02, 2020
I'm waiting to see NAU

31 Likes 1 Share

Re: See Beautiful Pictures Of University Of Abuja by angelEmade: 12:27am On Jun 02, 2020
let's be sincere...this is nonsense. When will Nigeria get it right A whole uniabuja looking like prison house

260 Likes 8 Shares

Re: See Beautiful Pictures Of University Of Abuja by Nobody: 12:31am On Jun 02, 2020
Thumbs up for Uniabuja grin

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: See Beautiful Pictures Of University Of Abuja by extol1(m): 12:33am On Jun 02, 2020
angelEmade:
let's be sincere...this is nonsense. When will Nigeria get it right A whole uniabuja looking like prison house
I thought I was the only one that notice it, even some state university structure are better than this uniabuja structure

101 Likes 1 Share

Re: See Beautiful Pictures Of University Of Abuja by longetivity(m): 12:52am On Jun 02, 2020
beautiful

4 Likes

Re: See Beautiful Pictures Of University Of Abuja by Nobody: 1:22am On Jun 02, 2020
All this people post their school, what do you hope to achieve anyway?

17 Likes 2 Shares

Re: See Beautiful Pictures Of University Of Abuja by Freestainworld(m): 2:00am On Jun 02, 2020
when they build nonsense, they send their children to the best schools abroad while the ordinary man will praise the nonsense as something

24 Likes

Re: See Beautiful Pictures Of University Of Abuja by edoairways: 2:37am On Jun 02, 2020
When I saw pictures of universities from a South African on this platform, I wept profusely. These pictures is an eyesore compare to what I saw

28 Likes

Re: See Beautiful Pictures Of University Of Abuja by Nobody: 6:11am On Jun 02, 2020
edoairways:
When I saw pictures of universities from a South African on this platform, I wept profusely. These pictures is an eyesore compare to what I saw
These ones coming from NIGERIA are like ISOLATION CENTRES grin grin grin or better still Boys Quarters

32 Likes 3 Shares

Re: See Beautiful Pictures Of University Of Abuja by Nobody: 6:16am On Jun 02, 2020
Possiblegee:
All this people post their school, what do you hope to achieve anyway?
UNIABUJA looks like a RANCH....
GooD for RUGA SETTLEMENT

73 Likes 2 Shares

Re: See Beautiful Pictures Of University Of Abuja by DenreleDave(m): 6:47am On Jun 02, 2020
Cho

Aerial view of one university in Nigeria...

Guess the university? We are yet to see how their school is oo

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: See Beautiful Pictures Of University Of Abuja by Orubebe01: 7:08am On Jun 02, 2020
Are you sure this is a university?

5 Likes

Re: See Beautiful Pictures Of University Of Abuja by illicit(m): 7:13am On Jun 02, 2020
Appearance can be deceptive, it is what's inside that matters.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: See Beautiful Pictures Of University Of Abuja by Nobody: 7:25am On Jun 02, 2020
People dey do drone shots, roof shots,... Uniabuja won do there own. This Uni is like the worse federal Uni in the whole of west Africa and I'm not joking. There whole of mini campus is like a faculty in unibencheesy, the main campus is located in the bush and there's no working ATM machine in it grin. When i did remedial(pre degree) there, we had no lecture hall(even class no dey), we would start moving from place to place looking for free lecture hall that students are not using. In conclusion, they don't have good courses(the closest course to medicine is vet and microbiology) and they have problems with accreditation (I've seen someone who study medicine for 12+ years) grin

29 Likes 1 Share

Re: See Beautiful Pictures Of University Of Abuja by GeoandSONSLTD: 7:26am On Jun 02, 2020
FP bus stop

Meanwhile contact us
Re: See Beautiful Pictures Of University Of Abuja by manlawal(m): 8:19am On Jun 02, 2020
OJay360:
People dey do drone shots, roof shots,... Uniabuja won do there own. This Uni is like the worse federal Uni in the whole of west Africa and I'm not joking. There whole of mini campus is like a faculty in unibencheesy, the main campus is located in the bush and there's no working ATM machine in it grin. When i did remedial(pre degree) there, we had no lecture hall(even class no dey), we would start moving from place to place looking for free lecture hall that students are not using. In conclusion, they don't have good courses(the closest course to medicine is vet and microbiology) and they have problems with accreditation (I've seen someone who study medicine for 12+ years) grin
Remedial are for people who have defect in their o' level. What the fuuuck are you doing it for

4 Likes

Re: See Beautiful Pictures Of University Of Abuja by DamnnNiggarr: 8:43am On Jun 02, 2020
Damnn niggarrr

even the the massive photo editting, the school looks like upgraded secondary school.

abeen they think say na only unical fvcked up but here, a citadel of learning in our own fct Abuja which supposed to be a pace setter, dey he they fvck up.

8 Likes

Re: See Beautiful Pictures Of University Of Abuja by edoairways: 8:48am On Jun 02, 2020
EVILFOREST:

These ones coming from NIGERIA are like ISOLATION CENTRES grin grin grin or better still Boys Quarters
grin grin
Re: See Beautiful Pictures Of University Of Abuja by Nobody: 9:08am On Jun 02, 2020
manlawal:

Remedial are for people who have defect in their o' level. What the fuuuck are you doing it for
I said when i did, i didn't make my olevel at once
Re: See Beautiful Pictures Of University Of Abuja by seanwilliam(m): 9:40am On Jun 02, 2020
Una just dey post lawn upandan.. be like na horticulturist full that school

7 Likes

Re: See Beautiful Pictures Of University Of Abuja by Petersamuel8(m): 9:42am On Jun 02, 2020
OJay360:
And you applied for admission there? Abeg cry me a River uniabuja is one of the best federal university in the country check there nuc ranking

Even other universities are not heaven on earth as long as they are in this country and I'm not saying this because I'm a student there.
On the issue of lecture hall, ve you been to main campus?

4 Likes

Re: See Beautiful Pictures Of University Of Abuja by Recount: 10:24am On Jun 02, 2020
Show us their hostels and lecture halls

1 Like 1 Share

Re: See Beautiful Pictures Of University Of Abuja by jumper524(m): 10:51am On Jun 02, 2020
This is the real unibuja..
Even drone we no get, Na ontop mountain they snap that aerial view from.

https://www.nairaland.com/4792846/see-bad-state-university-abuja

5 Likes

Re: See Beautiful Pictures Of University Of Abuja by Nobody: 10:53am On Jun 02, 2020
DenreleDave:
Cho

Aerial view of one university in Nigeria...

Guess the university? We are yet to see how their school is oo
That's UNN'S TOILETS.

1 Like

Re: See Beautiful Pictures Of University Of Abuja by jumper524(m): 10:55am On Jun 02, 2020
Petersamuel8:

And you applied for admission there? Abeg cry me a River uniabuja is one of the best federal university in the country check there nuc ranking

Even other universities are not heaven on earth as long as they are in this country and I'm not saying this because I'm a student there.
On the issue of lecture hall, ve you been to main campus?
NUC were high on alomo when dey ranked unibuja top 20.
A university without timetable and limited lecture venue is not worthy to be ranked.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: See Beautiful Pictures Of University Of Abuja by olasaad(f): 11:00am On Jun 02, 2020
The place can be use for RUGA

5 Likes

Re: See Beautiful Pictures Of University Of Abuja by Candyness(f): 11:05am On Jun 02, 2020
olasaad:
The place can be use for RUGA

Y'all very ugly

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

See What This GUY Said About UNILAG Student With First Class / University Of Abuja Student Burns Down Her Hostel While Holding A Knife / Benue State University Student, Jessica Agee Shot Dead

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.