Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,384 members, 7,808,362 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 10:51 AM

Uwa Omozuwa: Edo State Police Command Arrests One Suspect - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Uwa Omozuwa: Edo State Police Command Arrests One Suspect (53406 Views)

Suspected Killers Of Uwa Omozuwa Paraded By The Police / Mother: Uwa Omozuwa Read At The Church Where She Was Murdered For 5 Years / Pastor Adeboye Reacts To Rape Of Uwa Omozuwa, UNIBEN Student In Edo RCCG (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Uwa Omozuwa: Edo State Police Command Arrests One Suspect by uchman48(m): 5:31am On Jun 02, 2020
I hope they got the right person, when I read about the rape and death of this young lady, I dropped my phone and cried, I have never copied and paste any story but I did with this one. it was too painful, thank God the IGP is interested in the case.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Uwa Omozuwa: Edo State Police Command Arrests One Suspect by Sakamanje: 5:31am On Jun 02, 2020
Ok
Re: Uwa Omozuwa: Edo State Police Command Arrests One Suspect by DenreleDave(m): 5:33am On Jun 02, 2020
Gadaluck:
Nawao, God punish Devil. The idiot(s) who committed this sacrilege should castrated and raped to death by homosexuals in prison. Heartless Staggats....

N u bliv the police... When did naija police started using finger print and how did they catch the suspect with a finger print when we don't have a finger print data base in Nigeria...

What if the man caught is innocent, he shud be castrated too abi...

U no how naija police are na

3 Likes

Re: Uwa Omozuwa: Edo State Police Command Arrests One Suspect by MaestroID(m): 5:33am On Jun 02, 2020
Psalms5522:

Na d finger print PART me self dey reason. (scratching my head)

My Brother wytn Members no go hear from alter ��.. But if its true, its a welcome development.

But las las we go hear the real matter
Re: Uwa Omozuwa: Edo State Police Command Arrests One Suspect by leo047: 5:33am On Jun 02, 2020
They should quickly do the needful......
Re: Uwa Omozuwa: Edo State Police Command Arrests One Suspect by MetaPhysical: 5:34am On Jun 02, 2020
I learnt that back in 85 when Buhari was military leader they issued decree and criminalized drug. Punishment upon convinction was death. The death occured by firing squad on the front door of the convict's family house and where his people can see and feel the shame their son brought back to them.

Whether it was true or not i dont know. But considering the severity of this crime, i propose such an humiliating end to the rapists and killers of this girl.

2 Likes

Re: Uwa Omozuwa: Edo State Police Command Arrests One Suspect by cbngov01(m): 5:35am On Jun 02, 2020
einsteino:

Finger print was examined? against which database? Nigerian police don come again with format.

I am surprised that this question is coming up. You dont know BVN and even your SIM registration is harnessed into different data basis available to authorities on request. There is a lot of interest in this case so I am not surprised. May the wickedness of the wicked never go unpunished...

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: Uwa Omozuwa: Edo State Police Command Arrests One Suspect by DenreleDave(m): 5:35am On Jun 02, 2020
Anneka101:
Women are now endangered species in the society.

#Justice4Uwa

Rest in power beautiful Princess!

Just like financially sound men are endangered species too

2 Likes

Re: Uwa Omozuwa: Edo State Police Command Arrests One Suspect by splashbaby(m): 5:36am On Jun 02, 2020
BUSHHUNTER:
Nigeria police examine fingerprint on fire extinguisher?
Na so we see am ooo. Make them no arrest innocent person ooo

1 Like

Re: Uwa Omozuwa: Edo State Police Command Arrests One Suspect by moreb2cum: 5:36am On Jun 02, 2020
einsteino:

Finger print was examined? against which database? Nigerian police don come again with format.
It exists. I guess its only used in high profile cases.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Uwa Omozuwa: Edo State Police Command Arrests One Suspect by adewumiopeyemi(m): 5:37am On Jun 02, 2020
How did they examine finger print did they have all the dna data base of all edo peope
Yeye people they don turn to inverstigation discovery
I hope they didn’t arrest innocent people

4 Likes

Re: Uwa Omozuwa: Edo State Police Command Arrests One Suspect by DenreleDave(m): 5:38am On Jun 02, 2020
J111333:
The police should do a thorough investigation to make sure that the arrested suspect is one of the criminals because I believe the crime was committed by more than one person.

Devil punish him if he turns out to be...

How I wish I can be left alone for a few minutes with the criminals when they are caught. angry

U sure? Only u? To be left alone with the criminals not criminal?

Are you yearning to be raped Tru ur ass toooo?

u want to use pampers?? gringringrin

U think say na Hollywood wey one person go beat 50 people

Re: Uwa Omozuwa: Edo State Police Command Arrests One Suspect by DenreleDave(m): 5:38am On Jun 02, 2020
adewumiopeyemi:
How did they examine finger print did they have all the dna data base of all edo peope
Yeye people they won turn to inverstigation discovery
I hope they didn’t arrest innocent people

Trust MI, an innocent man may be in trouble for this
Re: Uwa Omozuwa: Edo State Police Command Arrests One Suspect by DenreleDave(m): 5:39am On Jun 02, 2020
moreb2cum:

See this Wan oooo
And how did they get the man with the finger print which database?
Does Nigeria have a database, abeg explain ooo

4 Likes

Re: Uwa Omozuwa: Edo State Police Command Arrests One Suspect by BigBashiru: 5:43am On Jun 02, 2020
DenreleDave:

Just like financially sound men are endangered species too

Please stop always comparing women to men. You may give birth to a daughter tomorrow and you bring up your daughter for 22 years only for your daughter to be murdered. Lets stop hiding male savagery or asking "what of men" - its not a competition.

Women must now start rising up and protecting themselves from the brute beasts that men are. Whether it is one man in the world that is a rapist or all men, what matters is that rapists are men. Sickos will then say "men get raped too" - this is just to save face. MEN RAPE WOMEN TO DEATH BUT ITS ALMOST NEVER THE OTHER WAY ROUND.

Instead of asking "what of men" or "men get raped too" or "its only a few men" - men should be asking themselves if they are lower animals for constantly dominating the news for almost every evil.

2 Likes

Re: Uwa Omozuwa: Edo State Police Command Arrests One Suspect by DenreleDave(m): 5:44am On Jun 02, 2020
BigBashiru:

Please stop always comparing women to men. You may give birth to a daughter tomorrow and you bring up your daughter for 22 years only for your daughter to be murdered. Lets stop hiding male savagery or asking "what of men" - its not a competition.

Women must now start rising up and protecting themselves from the brute beasts that men are. Whether it is one man in the world that is a rapist or all men, what matters is that rapists are men. Sickos will then say "men get raped too" - this is just to save face. MEN RAPE WOMEN TO DEATH BUT ITS ALMOST NEVER THE OTHER WAY ROUND.

Instead of asking "what of men" or "men get raped too" or "its only a few men" - men should be asking themselves if they are lower animals for constantly dominating the news for almost every evil.

Ok

1 Like

Re: Uwa Omozuwa: Edo State Police Command Arrests One Suspect by mankand(m): 5:44am On Jun 02, 2020
Dem don come again with their cock and bull story, finger print? Does Nigeria have a database used to run finger prints?

1 Like

Re: Uwa Omozuwa: Edo State Police Command Arrests One Suspect by shy1frank(m): 5:47am On Jun 02, 2020
Everybody talking abt finger print data base has forgotten that you must have bought a sim card at one point of the other and registered it So you think those info are thrown away like that? So it is possible to use finger print collected to trace a criminal in Nigeria. cool cool
Re: Uwa Omozuwa: Edo State Police Command Arrests One Suspect by MANNABBQGRILLS: 5:48am On Jun 02, 2020
#JusticeForUwa

2 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Uwa Omozuwa: Edo State Police Command Arrests One Suspect by MondayOsunbor(m): 5:50am On Jun 02, 2020
HappyCanadian:
Nice, but Nigerian police I hope its not an innocent person they arrested? This girls death pain me eh! cry Buhari is filled with badluck tufia!

the fingerprint on the fire extinguisher she was attacked with was examined

AND ?
Re: Uwa Omozuwa: Edo State Police Command Arrests One Suspect by MondayOsunbor(m): 5:52am On Jun 02, 2020
DenreleDave:

See this Wan oooo

And how did they get the man with the finger print which database?

Does Nigeria have a database, abeg explain ooo

BVN NA
Re: Uwa Omozuwa: Edo State Police Command Arrests One Suspect by Barbienice(f): 5:55am On Jun 02, 2020
I pray that all of them will be fished out pretty soon in Jesus name
Re: Uwa Omozuwa: Edo State Police Command Arrests One Suspect by HappyCanadian: 5:57am On Jun 02, 2020
MondayOsunbor:

the fingerprint on the fire extinguisher she was attacked with was examined

AND ?

Do we have a clue of what is forensic in that country? undecided
Re: Uwa Omozuwa: Edo State Police Command Arrests One Suspect by einsteino(m): 5:58am On Jun 02, 2020
moreb2cum:

A database that has all Nigerian's fingerprints, biodata and address? I doubt that. Inshort I am certain it doesn't. If it does, when did they collect it, record and harmonize it? They may have a database of apprehended suspects but I don't think that it's maintained or harmonized. I have applied for police clearance reports a couple times at the Police Criminal Registry in Alagbon and the verification was a charade. Just forget Naija, we never ready.

In other countries, govt has the info of folks coming into a country and leaving, where you live, what your phone number is, your bank accounts, what car you own, how many kids you have, who you are married to, who you have divorced lol... everything is tied to your identity number(SSN or SIN) and all these are harmonized and could be accessed(when authorized). They dont waste resources on population census because with such data know how many people are in their country, and resident in a city, and died at any given day.

1 Like

Re: Uwa Omozuwa: Edo State Police Command Arrests One Suspect by Enyimbamercedes: 5:59am On Jun 02, 2020
Story Story!

They examined fingerprint and used Ayelala to find him Abi?

This is what happens when there is excessive outrage coupled by an order by the Governor to a largely ill-equipped police to catch the culprits.

They’ll rope in an innocent person !

Question: against what database did they run the fingerprint?

We do not even have the capabilities to carry out proper forensics especially with a highly contaminated crime scene!

1 Like

Re: Uwa Omozuwa: Edo State Police Command Arrests One Suspect by eDeity: 6:00am On Jun 02, 2020
BigBashiru:

Men do the raping to death. It is does not matter if its a few men. What matters is that men consistently rape women to death. Women never rape any man to death. This is a social injustice that must be addressed. Also bear in mind that ALL MEN ARE POTENTIAL RAPISTS no exception.
You sound like a bushman

1 Like

Re: Uwa Omozuwa: Edo State Police Command Arrests One Suspect by godkiller(m): 6:01am On Jun 02, 2020
We are training youths on solar panel production and installation.

If you want to learn or volunteer to teach please drop your WhatsApp number, location and area of interest.

God bless Nigeria.
Re: Uwa Omozuwa: Edo State Police Command Arrests One Suspect by emmabest2000(m): 6:02am On Jun 02, 2020
Psalms5522:

Na d finger print PART me self dey reason. (scratching my head)

Finger prints kwa ?
In Nigerian
Hope they didn't grab an innocent dude

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Uwa Omozuwa: Edo State Police Command Arrests One Suspect by godkiller(m): 6:02am On Jun 02, 2020
BigBashiru:

Men do the raping to death. It is does not matter if its a few men. What matters is that men consistently rape women to death. Women never rape any man to death. This is a social injustice that must be addressed. Also bear in mind that ALL MEN ARE POTENTIAL RAPISTS no exception.

Hello potential rapist..

We are training youths on solar panel production and installation.

If you want to learn or volunteer to teach please drop your WhatsApp number, location and area of interest.

God bless Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: Uwa Omozuwa: Edo State Police Command Arrests One Suspect by tillaman(m): 6:10am On Jun 02, 2020
I hope they arrest them and I hope they end up where they sent the young lady
Re: Uwa Omozuwa: Edo State Police Command Arrests One Suspect by cerebralniggie1: 6:12am On Jun 02, 2020
einsteino:

There's voter reg database
NIMC
BVN
NPC
SIM REG
The list is endless...
What we have failed to do overtime is to harmonize these databases.

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Kidnapper Evans Used N5.8m Phones, 162 Sim Cards To Evade Arrest / Ladies Converge At Lekki To Fight Over A Man / Autopsy Result Of Keleche Ineke (Graphic Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.