Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,891 members, 7,802,871 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 12:22 AM

Uwa Omozuwa: Edo State Police Command Arrests One Suspect - Crime (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Uwa Omozuwa: Edo State Police Command Arrests One Suspect (53391 Views)

Suspected Killers Of Uwa Omozuwa Paraded By The Police / Mother: Uwa Omozuwa Read At The Church Where She Was Murdered For 5 Years / Pastor Adeboye Reacts To Rape Of Uwa Omozuwa, UNIBEN Student In Edo RCCG (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Uwa Omozuwa: Edo State Police Command Arrests One Suspect by BCISLTD: 8:05am On Jun 02, 2020
einsteino:

Finger print was examined? against which database? Nigerian police don come again with format.

BVN... and NIIM...it will SHOCK you....
Re: Uwa Omozuwa: Edo State Police Command Arrests One Suspect by redsun(m): 8:06am On Jun 02, 2020
MaestroID:
Wow.. Nigeria Police Now have Finger Print Database...

Make dem sha catch all those FOOLISH FOOLS FOR THEIR ACT. RAPIST SHOULD BE HANGED, CASTRATED AND SHOT...

They literally have everyone's fingerprints in Nigeria on a platter; offenders and nonoffenders because fingerprints are required to register a cell phone. All they have to do is liaise with the phone companies and create a central database of the fingerprints of all cell phone owners in the country. Owners consents will obviously not be required in a lawless country.

1 Like

Re: Uwa Omozuwa: Edo State Police Command Arrests One Suspect by BigBashiru: 8:07am On Jun 02, 2020
Re: Uwa Omozuwa: Edo State Police Command Arrests One Suspect by BigBashiru: 8:08am On Jun 02, 2020
Re: Uwa Omozuwa: Edo State Police Command Arrests One Suspect by BigBashiru: 8:10am On Jun 02, 2020
charleskl:
u neva hear wen grls raped guy to death be4 ni?...it hz hppnd countless times even in Benin uniben dia sef...na guyz raping even bad pass

Keep consoling yourself
Re: Uwa Omozuwa: Edo State Police Command Arrests One Suspect by BigBashiru: 8:11am On Jun 02, 2020
Nyamve1:
well, i knw hw u feel buh this is totally meaningless, hope u knw that ur dad is also a man

All men are potential rapists.
Re: Uwa Omozuwa: Edo State Police Command Arrests One Suspect by COdeGenesis: 8:19am On Jun 02, 2020
I dont get it o. So if someone touched the fire extinguisher before she wsd raped nko. Or someone from the church who doesnt know anything about it. They should pick finger prints around the location and try to see if there is a cluster. If they were more than one rapists, they would have left so many trails. Even hair samples sef, dem fit use am trace person
Re: Uwa Omozuwa: Edo State Police Command Arrests One Suspect by TheSociopath(m): 8:20am On Jun 02, 2020
einsteino:

Finger print was examined? against which database? Nigerian police don come again with format.

Sim card registration, bvn, intl passport, national id card, etc all have our fingerprints taken.
Re: Uwa Omozuwa: Edo State Police Command Arrests One Suspect by Corporate2020: 8:20am On Jun 02, 2020
HappyCanadian:
This girls death is so painful, R.I.P Babygirl! cry Buhari is filled with so much badluck tufia! I have never seen! Nigerian police pls ensure u didn't arrest an innocent person

Buhari again? Definitely this poster is suffering from psychiatric disorders and hallucinations

1 Like

Re: Uwa Omozuwa: Edo State Police Command Arrests One Suspect by platido(m): 8:24am On Jun 02, 2020
Very recommendable... they must not go unjustice..#justiceforuwa.
Re: Uwa Omozuwa: Edo State Police Command Arrests One Suspect by AmazingELixir: 8:25am On Jun 02, 2020
designking:
Why do Nigeria police like saying things that will cast doubts. There are no fingerprint database in Nigeria and they are too illiterate to understand how to trace criminals using fingerprints.

They would just say they have apprehended a suspect instead of this fingerprint bullshit they are saying.

There are youngman, there are biometric attached to BVN, Drivers license, National identity card, INEC card, GSM sim international passport etc...these datas are available to the security intelligent community
Re: Uwa Omozuwa: Edo State Police Command Arrests One Suspect by Shormiey(m): 8:27am On Jun 02, 2020
BUSHHUNTER:
Nigeria police examine fingerprint on fire extinguisher?
It shows they are improving......
Re: Uwa Omozuwa: Edo State Police Command Arrests One Suspect by baratech: 8:29am On Jun 02, 2020
Fingerprints examined?
Re: Uwa Omozuwa: Edo State Police Command Arrests One Suspect by Perfectbeing(m): 8:32am On Jun 02, 2020
einsteino:

Probably from BVN and all these cellular network... But what do I know?
Re: Uwa Omozuwa: Edo State Police Command Arrests One Suspect by SOJCOMPUTE: 8:34am On Jun 02, 2020
BUSHHUNTER:
. They don't have to use database for now, the finger on the extinguisher can be use to verify suspect finger print. I pray those useless souls be appended soon.
Re: Uwa Omozuwa: Edo State Police Command Arrests One Suspect by zigziggy(m): 8:36am On Jun 02, 2020
BUSHHUNTER:
dem dey deceive themselves.....FINGER PRINT? I can protest this anywhere that police NG,does not have that equipment for such forensic analysis....A BIG FAT LIE.
Re: Uwa Omozuwa: Edo State Police Command Arrests One Suspect by Chrisjay1998(m): 8:40am On Jun 02, 2020
what a nice Move,I pray they catch those sons of bastards and have them dealt with
Re: Uwa Omozuwa: Edo State Police Command Arrests One Suspect by bigcasava1(m): 8:46am On Jun 02, 2020
Those guys deserve jungle justice
Re: Uwa Omozuwa: Edo State Police Command Arrests One Suspect by kiddkash(m): 8:54am On Jun 02, 2020
einsteino:

hahahahahahahaha. this format na die
Re: Uwa Omozuwa: Edo State Police Command Arrests One Suspect by saxxyb: 8:57am On Jun 02, 2020
I just pray that our police should arrest the right person because we know the force to be incompetent in this area, else the perpetrators will be walking freely
Re: Uwa Omozuwa: Edo State Police Command Arrests One Suspect by imam07: 9:05am On Jun 02, 2020
SILVERLINES:
embarassed

Police shouldn't waist time, just roast the guy and then Search for the remaining and do same

Who else notice that the departed lady's name Uwaila coincide with the Annang dialect meaning my world
Even if he is innocent abi? How I which is ur relative 5hey arrested. Police they tell us they got him through finger print. Shay Nigeria get finger print data base.
Re: Uwa Omozuwa: Edo State Police Command Arrests One Suspect by elunico: 9:26am On Jun 02, 2020
designking:
Why do Nigeria police like saying things that will cast doubts. There are no fingerprint database in Nigeria and they are too illiterate to understand how to trace criminals using fingerprints.

They would just say they have apprehended a suspect instead of this fingerprint bullshit they are saying.

The telcos have our fingerprints, Tin, INEC and NIMC have these database, if it comes to it, I believe they can get their incompetent keisters to liase with these organizations to get things done.
Re: Uwa Omozuwa: Edo State Police Command Arrests One Suspect by elunico: 9:28am On Jun 02, 2020
PrinceMajestic:
women are not endangered species. Its men, women population a million times out number men due to natural hard factors attached to men's life. You only say a specie is endangered when its population is drastically reducing. In science we have ED-endangered spp, ET-extinct, after ED comes ET. E.g Pantgera Tigris(tiger) is an ED spp, Okapia johnstoni(okapi) is an ED spp and cousin to Giraffa camelopadalis (giraffe) then we have archaeopteryx, sober toothed tiger, mammoth, dinosaurs etc as extinct spps. So avoid scientific words if you don't belong to our field, just don't use words carelessly

Don't mind her, she's tryna sound WOKE like her western folks, not really paying mind to the facts.

1 Like

Re: Uwa Omozuwa: Edo State Police Command Arrests One Suspect by wyqay: 9:37am On Jun 02, 2020
But you people mean no body is around the church premise during this evil act ni.
God will punish those involved.
Re: Uwa Omozuwa: Edo State Police Command Arrests One Suspect by SILVERLINES: 9:52am On Jun 02, 2020
imam07:
Even if he is innocent abi? How I which is ur relative 5hey arrested. Police they tell us they got him through finger print. Shay Nigeria get finger print data base.
ask the Nigerian Police

I'm an ICT analyst with your finger print I can capture your images, tell you how many banks account you are operating, the amount you have in them and the last withdrawal you made with date. Also tell you your blood group and genotype, if wrote jamb recently (from 2016) I can tell you the university you were admitted to and your department and academic level, your voters cards and everything that your finger came in contact with fingers print scanner.
Your mobile phone number included

Brother don't doubt technology, in Nigeria we can do better.
Re: Uwa Omozuwa: Edo State Police Command Arrests One Suspect by Adex097: 9:57am On Jun 02, 2020
einsteino:

grin

However, it is not impossible. Nigerian Police work when they want to.
They can cross examine the finger prints against BVN database.
Re: Uwa Omozuwa: Edo State Police Command Arrests One Suspect by designking: 10:00am On Jun 02, 2020
elunico:

The telcos have our fingerprints, Tin, INEC and NIMC have these database, if it comes to it, I believe they can get their incompetent keisters to liase with these organizations to get things done.

They are not sharing such data at the moment.

We are yet to get a centralized biometric database. BVN, NIMC, Telcos are all independently collecting these biometrics in their respective center which they can't share.
Re: Uwa Omozuwa: Edo State Police Command Arrests One Suspect by JeffreyJames(m): 10:03am On Jun 02, 2020
einsteino:

Commit high profile crime...e go shock you.
Re: Uwa Omozuwa: Edo State Police Command Arrests One Suspect by JeffreyJames(m): 10:04am On Jun 02, 2020
designking:

They are not sharing such data at the moment.

We are yet to get a centralized biometric database. BVN, NIMC, Telcos are all independently collecting these biometrics in their respective center which they can't share.

Lmao who told you they can't share?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Woman Caught After Hiding Stolen Item In Between Her Legs In A Shop. Photo / Armed Robbers Set On Fire In Onitsha Today By Angry Mob (Graphic Pics) / Kidnapper Evans Used N5.8m Phones, 162 Sim Cards To Evade Arrest

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.