Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,314 members, 7,808,058 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 06:16 AM

I Have Been Scammed - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / I Have Been Scammed (904 Views)

How I Was Scammed Through Fake Alert! / Have You Ever Been Scammed? Share Your Experience!! / How To Retrieve Your Money After You Have Been Scammed (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Have Been Scammed by Alitair(m): 5:53am On Jun 02, 2020
Good morning everyone, Alitair is here again, something just happened right now....

This is very serious.

I think I have been scammed and I need help to recover the money.

I am currently unemployed and hoping to get a job soon, so somehow I got news of employment in the Rivers state Government Educational board. The news was given to me by my former Principal back in Secondary school. As she told me, she also called some other people I know to tell them...

Long story short... She demanded about 100k to get me the job or 50k and subsequent salaries till it is complete. I gave her my 100k and also brought some friends who paid to her too, one paid complete and the other in installments.

This is more than 8months and no show. I used to be in touch with her but after 3months she stopped taking my calls and anyone related to me. I tried with other numbers but she stops talking once she hears my voice. On one occasion I used my girlfriend's number to call her and she picked, my girl initiated a conversation and they talked for about 2mins, my girl then asked her if she knew me... The call went mute and nothing we said would make her keep talking.

2montha ago, I tracked her down to her place, the place was in shambles like a place that has been deserted, I met no one at home and till date I don't see anyone there.

The matter has been reported to the police but they are less concerned, I think the police want me to catch her myself.

This is someone that taught me from Primary4 till I wrote waec. She even registered me in her own WAEC centre. She was like Family to me and all of us... More like a household name.

Please I need reasonable advise on how I can get my money back from her because the heat on me is becoming unbearable..

*I do not wish to discredit her by posting her photos online. Thank you*
Re: I Have Been Scammed by adewumiopeyemi(m): 5:57am On Jun 02, 2020
Na wa ooo
Re: I Have Been Scammed by Bola146(f): 6:00am On Jun 02, 2020
I don't know why people fall into this scam undecided When you know that they are all scammers, trust nobody!
Re: I Have Been Scammed by Alitair(m): 6:08am On Jun 02, 2020
cc
Lalasticlala
Seun

Mods abeg make this viral. I need my money back o
Re: I Have Been Scammed by Alitair(m): 6:09am On Jun 02, 2020
Bola146:
I don't know why people fall into this scam undecided When you know that they are all scammers, trust nobody!

Someone who nurtured me most of my life. I was in touch with her through my university years. My dear, just pray temptation won't get to you...

5 Likes

Re: I Have Been Scammed by Poorboy: 6:10am On Jun 02, 2020
What's her reasons for not picking the call,

But a genuine job slot can take 1 or 2 years depending on how urgent the recruitment process is .

If you suspect scam just tell her you're not interested again that you want your 100k.

1 Like

Re: I Have Been Scammed by Alitair(m): 6:14am On Jun 02, 2020
Poorboy:
What's her reasons for not picking the call,

But a genuine job slot can take 1 or 2 years depending on how urgent the recruitment process is .

If you suspect scam just tell her you're not interested again that you want your 100k.
She doesn't take calls or reply texts. Right now her number has been disconnected for a long time. When I reseached on the job she made mention of, I was shocked that there was never an opportunity there.

She played my trust to scam me.

It even got to the point where I had to drop letters and notes in and around her place but still no news. She won't even talk to me...
Re: I Have Been Scammed by Gwagone: 6:15am On Jun 02, 2020
Terrible
No blood anywhere
Re: I Have Been Scammed by Bola146(f): 6:18am On Jun 02, 2020
Alitair:

Someone who nurtured me most of my life. I was in touch with her through my university years. My dear, just pray temptation won't get to you...

Amen oooooo.. hummmm
Re: I Have Been Scammed by Poorboy: 6:18am On Jun 02, 2020
Alitair:

She doesn't take calls or reply texts. Right now her number has been disconnected for a long time. When I reseached on the job she made mention of, I was shocked that there was never an opportunity there.

She played my trust to scam me.

It even got to the point where I had to drop letters and notes in and around her place but still no news. She won't even talk to me...
is she a principal in a government school or private.

Is she retired

If not report her to the commissioner of Education if she is in a government school.

Check her church report her to her pastor and the women leader in her church.

I know she won't like the embarrassment.

1 Like

Re: I Have Been Scammed by aoshi: 6:31am On Jun 02, 2020
[quote author=Alitair post=90217989]

Someone who nurtured me most of my life. I was in touch with her through my university years. My dear, just pray temptation won't get to you...[/quote
Just thinking here, perhaps she was scammed as well.
It's a possibility.
Re: I Have Been Scammed by bayotwice(f): 6:44am On Jun 02, 2020
Sorry bro or sis(i've not read the story)
Re: I Have Been Scammed by bayotwice(f): 6:44am On Jun 02, 2020
Space for sale
Re: I Have Been Scammed by Sirmcson: 6:44am On Jun 02, 2020
nw that the police are nt saying anything, are u now a suspect? if u get her nw and act badly wil the gvment hear?

listen, if her number is stil in touch, try searching her on social media. use a woman profile to talk to her and never tell her ask her to visit you or ask to visit her. just ask abt her welfare, tel hr u lv her and u would lv to be her friend. as time moves, ask her u are outside the state and mention a well know location to her. ask her which state she is frm and living and the community. USE AN INTERSTATE FEMALE NAME. nw u are set to go

you can use a phone cal too, bt be smart enough only to speak about her field and that u need help on that field. BE WISE NXT TIME
Re: I Have Been Scammed by Alitair(m): 6:59am On Jun 02, 2020
[quote author=aoshi post=90218278][/quote]
There is the possibility Yes. But not opening up makes her the scammer or the suspect here
Re: I Have Been Scammed by Alitair(m): 7:01am On Jun 02, 2020
Poorboy:

Is she retired

If not report her to the commissioner of Education if she is in a government school.

She used to work in GSS oyigbo.. Eventually she stopped with dreams of opening her own school. That one died off too. I don't know her church and I don't think she is in active service..
Re: I Have Been Scammed by Alitair(m): 7:04am On Jun 02, 2020
Poorboy:

Is she retired

She used to teach in a Government school in Rivers state but she quit with aspirations to open her own school. That one never worked and she is not in active service. I don't know her church.
Will that kind of person even be a church goer?
Re: I Have Been Scammed by 123papas(m): 7:12am On Jun 02, 2020
it's a shame, people have to buy slots for a job. it's even more shameful posting it on nairaland... smhh
Re: I Have Been Scammed by Alitair(m): 7:39am On Jun 02, 2020
bayotwice:
Space for sale
Collect cash first when you are selling this space so you will not tell us you have been scammed ti
Re: I Have Been Scammed by Alitair(m): 7:40am On Jun 02, 2020
123papas:
it's a shame, people have to buy slots for a job. it's even more shameful posting it on nairaland... smhh

Well not everyone has people in high places to help them get a good job. Abi you want make I be ur car washer?
Re: I Have Been Scammed by StubbornGENIUS: 8:10am On Jun 02, 2020
Am really sorry bro.If the lady is still in the country,am pretty sure she can be tracked down using her public records.However,you may end up spending more than 100k so i advise you team with others who she collected the money from...
Re: I Have Been Scammed by Alitair(m): 8:41am On Jun 02, 2020
StubbornGENIUS:
Am really sorry bro.If the lady is still in the country,am pretty sure she can be tracked down using her public records.However,you may end up spending more than 100k so i advise you team with others who she collected the money from...
They don't care. One of them even told me he will take me to Juju to swear I don't know about what happened.
Re: I Have Been Scammed by aoshi: 5:35pm On Jun 02, 2020
Alitair:

There is the possibility Yes. But not opening up makes her the scammer or the suspect here
Very true.
Re: I Have Been Scammed by chillex8(m): 8:30pm On Jun 02, 2020
What if she’s dead?
Re: I Have Been Scammed by andyanders: 1:08am On Jun 03, 2020
Go to any EFCC office in your state and make a report. Give them her details, inclusive of her phone number. They will track her with her number,even if she has switched off her number,no matter where she stays.I believe you must have her picture. You can upload her picture here if you have any evidence of the payment or other people she duped are part of the evidence. My only fear right now is if she has the cash.

1 Like

Re: I Have Been Scammed by Nobody: 1:17am On Jun 03, 2020
OP as in you(guys) met this woman in person before parting with your money?

1 Like

Re: I Have Been Scammed by Alitair(m): 7:25am On Jun 03, 2020
andyanders:
Go to any EFCC office in your state and make a report. Give them her details, inclusive of her phone number. They will track her with her number,even if she has switched off her number,no matter where she stays.I believe you must have her picture. You can upload her picture here if you have any evidence of the payment or other people she duped are part of the evidence. My only fear right now is if she has the cash.
Evidence of payment?
I can get a bank statement but most of the money were via cash.
Is reporting to EFCC costly?
Re: I Have Been Scammed by Alitair(m): 7:35am On Jun 03, 2020
chillex8:
What if she’s dead?

God will not agree.
Re: I Have Been Scammed by govomotors: 8:03am On Jun 03, 2020
Wake up to the game. When some bite my head without minding my hair, I will bite his anus without minding his/her poo.

Someone scammed you and your friends and you are still protecting her name. Be wise as a child of your father by doing these:

Make her full name, name of school she teaches, name of her exam tutorial center and her phone number public.

By you protecting her identify, others will fall victim.
Re: I Have Been Scammed by Nobody: 8:16am On Jun 03, 2020
Give me her number and details, I and my friends can track her every moves as a team...

I'm not requesting for any money...
You can drop your number too, so I can get in touch with u when I have some information...

Next time, shine your eyes
Re: I Have Been Scammed by andyanders: 10:44am On Jun 03, 2020
Alitair:

Evidence of payment?
I can get a bank statement but most of the money were via cash.
Is reporting to EFCC costly?
You are spending your money. It's a case they need to establish that fraud took place. Write your report/statement with the evidences at your disposal and take it to their office. EFCC is not going to charge you if a case of fraud is established against the accussed.

(1) (Reply)

Nigerian Girl Left With Spinal Cord Injury After Being Raped And Thrown Into Gu / Hushpuppi Scammed 1.9million Victims Of 169 Billion Naira -dubai Police / Pastor Fights On The Street For Being Called A Mad Man (video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.