Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,297 members, 7,808,010 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 02:52 AM

If You Don't Know How To Start Talking To A Girl – You Can Use These 2 Methods - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / If You Don't Know How To Start Talking To A Girl – You Can Use These 2 Methods (333 Views)

A Girl We Just Start Talking Already Asking Me For Money / Use These 20 Tests To Know If She Is Wife Material - Joro Olumofin / Don't Have Sex With A Girl You Cannot Marry As Wife (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

If You Don't Know How To Start Talking To A Girl – You Can Use These 2 Methods by NengakGodwin1: 8:33am On Jun 02, 2020
You're ABOUT to discover some of my proven methods of starting a conversation with a girl I meet for the first time.

Especially if you're the shy type.

Or your "head goes blank" ANYTIME you want to start talking to a FINE girl for the first time.

But then...

Why am I qualified to teach you?

Well, I'm a dating coach for guys. And the founder of "Dating Secrets Hub". And inside the secret group I've trained over 375+ guys on how to attract pretty women & girls into their lives...and have a better "Sekz" life.

Some of my followers SAY; "you are a badass" some say; "I'm the best" coach.

Well, I don't know about that, though...my primary AIM is just ensuring that serious minded guys step-up their GAME when it comes to girls.

Now, with that out of the way.

Let's begin...

Let's say, it's the first time I'm SEEING a girl.

Or perhaps;

I've been seeing a girl around our neighborhood.

And never cared to approach her. But I want to start talking to her.

These 2 techniques are some of the methods I use.

In fact, one of them is the one I came up with, right in the MIDST of this corona wahala.

So, let's begin...

METHOD #1: The Braid-Style Approach;

Now, let's say I am walking down the road and I notice a very fine geh. I mean, those ONES that have big-big behind. ��

With a fine FACE and pointed "mangoes".

And she's cat-walking. �

Here's what I'll tell her;

"let me see something...(AND she turns)...did you use weave-on to make this hair?

Or it's your natural hair?

It's nice...

I want them to plait this kind of style for my sister(...or you can say your friend, that's if you don't have ANY sister).

Now, while saying this...I gently touch her hair.

For example, I just touch a strand(that's if it's a braid).

Or I'll just make her notice my eyes STARING at it. Just to give her the impression that I'm kind of admiring it.

Then I now ask her;

"What's the name of this kind of hairstyle?"

But don't overdo it, though...

It may blow up in your face if she's not the friendly type.

And the REASON why you need to ask the question is just to make it look "real"...while concealing the fact that you want to "toast her".

It's what I use especially if she's a very PRETTY girl... And I know that she'll most likely TRY to give me a hard-to-get "attitude".

And most times...

When I use this trick on girls.

They'll be like; "really"?

Or they'll just smile and GREET me.

Or even ask me where I'm going at such time of the DAY. Or whether I'm staying in the same neighborhood with THEM.

And at times...

If the girl is the friendly type, she'll even be the one that will START coming up with conversation topics...or even start acting all friendly around me.

(NOTE: I usually make sure the distance between us is not very FAR..to ensure she understands I'm referring to her).

And this works a lot more better for me when we are sitting on the same sit.

Or inside a TAXI.

Or a bus.

Depending on where we meet. And it has been working for me. Like CRAZY.

But then, in instances where the girl is somehow "too tough" I use something called "The 10 Power Codes" to bait her into respecting and giving me her attention...(BUT, that's a story for another day).

METHOD #2: The "Corona Joke" Method:

Although this one is very simple.

The method too is very powerful. And I actually came up with it during the lockdown that was placed as a RESULT of this corona.

And here's how to use it...

NO. I'm not going to reveal everything here. Instead, I'm INVITING you join to our underground secret dating group on facebook. And so...if you're TIRED of being treated badly by girls you truly love...And you want to start attracting beautiful and pretty girls, too.

Then, join our underground facebook group. Called "Dating Secrets Hub" – where we share COMPLETELY badass dating secrets... To help you start becoming a lot more attractive to even girls that seem "above your level".

But here's the thing.

What we believe is that, the ONLY way to get girls to date, marry OR even have sex with you is to know HOW TO INFLUENCE THEIR EMOTIONS.

ALSO, we don't welcome LOOSERS...Guys who think that all they need is "money" to get girls.

In fact, if you think money is all you need to attract girls. Then, you're not invited to join us. Just dey your lane.

Now don't get this wrong...

Money is important in a relationship. You'll need it to pay your house rent when you get married with the girl you're dating.

You'll need it pay your children's school fees. And you'll need it to buy food for yourself, too.

So, I'm not saying you shouldn't hustle for money.

My guy, hustle oo...ehen!

BUT then, thinking "money" will make girls respect, date, marry, and have sex with you on its own...is what LOOSERS do. And we don't accept people with that mindset into our secret hub.

However, if you believe that money is NOT all you need to get girls. Then join us.

And as a way to WELCOME you...

You'll get A FREE PDF Report showing; "7 Mistakes That ALWAYS Make Girls Friend-zone You"...(ONLY if you answer the question you'll be asked after you click on "join group"...).

Because, we need your WhatsApp number to send you the FREE REPORT – directly into your inbox.

PLUS, you'll get EXCLUSIVE updates about our advance programs in the future & other helpful tips.

So...once you click on "join group" you'll be asked to input your WhatsApp number.

It's MANDATORY. Else, don't take it personal when your request to join is ignored.

Again, even though I LIKE to share helpful advice, strategies, techniques, tips & methods for FREE...At some point, I may ask you to buy my ADVANCE program.

So if paying for something that will help you have the CONFIDENCE to approach, attract, have "SEKZ", date & even get the RESPECT of pretty girls will make you angry.

Then, just dey your lane.

You don't have to join.

However, if you're the SERIOUS type and you QUALIFY.

kindly JOIN other 375+ men by tapping this link => https://www./413393645944957/ <=

Go get yourself a seat before we STOP accepting new members.

Here's the LINK to join other 375+ men=> https://www./413393645944957/ <=

Bye for now.
Nengak Godwin
Re: If You Don't Know How To Start Talking To A Girl – You Can Use These 2 Methods by Papertrails(m): 8:47am On Jun 02, 2020
Op your still a learner in the game....
Re: If You Don't Know How To Start Talking To A Girl – You Can Use These 2 Methods by NengakGodwin1: 9:06am On Jun 02, 2020
Papertrails:
Op your still a learner in the game....

Okay. Good morning, proffessor.

(1) (Reply)

The Betrayal - RAPE / ... / How To Overcome Loneliness.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.