Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,696 members, 7,805,856 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 07:25 AM

I Want To Invest 2m - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / I Want To Invest 2m (1416 Views)

How To Invest 2M Naira In A Profitable Venture / What Business Can I Start With 2m & Generate Me 500k Monthly? / It Is More Profitable To Invest In Agriculture,ict Than Oil & Gas - Rainoil Boss (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Want To Invest 2m by empire02: 9:30am On Jun 02, 2020
Good morning my fellow business men/women.

I'm in need of advise.

Right now, I have access to 2m that I want to invest.

I currently have a bet shop (betking) and a POS stand both doing very fine.

But the major is that I want to expand, as one needs to diverse it's investment.

With the 2m, I have in mind of opening another betshop in different locationND add POS to it. With 700_800k I'm done.

Then I want to buy a mini bus to give out to hire purchase.
This the major problem as people keep discouraging me from doing this.
A friend said I will regret buying the bus, istead I should buy land ND keep to resell later.
But as an upcoming entrepreneur, I don't need to invest in land as I want investment that involves cash flowing to enable me grow fast.

Please can anyone advise me here, I really want to buy the mini bus.

Advice needed please.

2 Likes

Re: I Want To Invest 2m by Dididrumz(m): 9:33am On Jun 02, 2020
empire02:

I'm in need of advise.

But the major is that I want to expand, as one needs to diverse it's investment.

With the 2m, I have in mind of opening another betshop in different locationND add POS to it. With 700_800k I'm done.

A friend said I will regret buying the bus, istead I should buy land ND keep to resell later.
But as an upcoming entrepreneur, I don't need to invest in land as I want investment that involves cash flowing to enable me grow fast.

Advice needed please.

You already have good plans.
Adding more betshops is not bad at all.

And the mini bus, I think you'll be happy you did it
Re: I Want To Invest 2m by empire02: 9:38am On Jun 02, 2020
Dididrumz:

You already have good plans.
Adding more betshops is not bad at all.

And the mini bus, I think you'll be happy you did it

Thank you, still needs more advise about the bus .
Re: I Want To Invest 2m by Kendumazy(m): 9:39am On Jun 02, 2020
Think about a good location for barbing saloon or a car wash. You can even go for the two together. All the very best!
Re: I Want To Invest 2m by Supercaddy: 9:46am On Jun 02, 2020
empire02:

I'm in need of advise.

Advice needed please.
Chat me up on 08152663378... For cash flow you need to Invest in mba forex
Re: I Want To Invest 2m by Dididrumz(m): 9:53am On Jun 02, 2020
empire02:

Just look at where u are, do the little feasibility study, are bus drivers making it there??

For somewhere like Bayelsa, Keke napep would be ur best option.

So just look at the area you are.
Re: I Want To Invest 2m by Tolu121: 9:56am On Jun 02, 2020
Invest in BTC but wait for the price to reduce

P.s: investment and business is too different thing

You are talking about business
Re: I Want To Invest 2m by empire02: 9:57am On Jun 02, 2020
Supercaddy:

Chat me up on 08152663378... For cash flow you need to Invest in mba forex
Anything forex, count me off.

2 Likes

Re: I Want To Invest 2m by empire02: 9:57am On Jun 02, 2020
Dididrumz:

Just look at where u are, do the little feasibility study, are bus drivers making it there??

For somewhere like Bayelsa, Keke napep would be ur best option.

So just look at the area you are.
Driver's are making it, the problem is getting a reliable person.

1 Like

Re: I Want To Invest 2m by Mannyemmy(m): 10:00am On Jun 02, 2020
empire02:

I'm in need of advise.

Advice needed please.
Nice plans you have. I will advice you to only purchase that mini bus if you will personally drive it. Moreover, I don't think the transportation business is really booming due to the pandemic.
Although, I don't know your current location, however, Food is constantly essential. You can rent a shop and startup a restaurant, do some billboard advert and can as well digitize it by creating a website and/or app where people can order and get the food delivered around your area.
You can as well open a bakery. Here in my area, there is only one bakery and the area has a population of thousands of inhabitants and hundreds of shops. You can startup yours by employing professional bakers and doing your own unique style of baking the bread and doing home delivery.
You can also startup a food processing and start with frozen food production, Hope these helps.
You can mail me for proper business consultation.
Re: I Want To Invest 2m by Nitah1: 10:07am On Jun 02, 2020
empire02:

Buy your friend a Beer....you have a good friend my friend.
Re: I Want To Invest 2m by SocialJustice: 10:10am On Jun 02, 2020
empire02:

I'm in need of advise.

Advice needed please.
Forget the bus, the problem with that business is too much especially for a first timer. Instead of opening 1 new shop, open 2. There is nothing bad if you own 10 or 20 betshops/POS centres.
Re: I Want To Invest 2m by empire02: 10:22am On Jun 02, 2020
Nitah1:
Buy your friend a Beer....you have a good friend my friend.

How do you mean?
Re: I Want To Invest 2m by empire02: 10:25am On Jun 02, 2020
SocialJustice:
Forget the bus, the problem with that business is too much especially for a first timer. Instead of opening 1 new shop, open 2. There is nothing bad if you own 10 or 20 betshops/POS centre.
This is deep, thank you!!!

1 Like

Re: I Want To Invest 2m by udumosam23(m): 10:41am On Jun 02, 2020
empire02:

I'm in need of advise.

Advice needed please.

At Lisanet Intergrity & Technology LTD we care much more than you think.

1. We care about your finances and how you manage them. We can open an account for you for first bank, access bank and Rubies bank at no cost at all.
We can withdraw, deposit and transfer funds for you across all banks at very negligible rate. Most importantly, we can render these services to you at the comfort of your home in any town or village we have a paypoint.

2. We care about your connections. We ensure you never run out of data, we offer you enough to keep you online 24/7. 30 days subscription for all networks for as low as 400 for 1gb, 800 for 2gb and 1200 for 3gb etc.

3. We care about your future. We introduce you to our multiple investment plans.

a. SPONSOR: Sponsor a paypoint in any designated location, get 40% of interest realised by the end of the month.

b. INVEST: Fix any amount not below 200k or above 5m. Earn 2.5% monthly plus your ROI at the expiration of the investment tenure.

3. Be an Agent: Enroll and acquire our POS terminal and be your own boss. 26 naira internal charges, 30 naira flat rate commission to the company for all transactions.

4. We care about your business: Enroll in our daily/monthly contribution (Osusu). Operate for three months and be eligible for our business loans @ only 5% monthly interest rate.

5. We care about your Job: work with us @lisanet, earn b/w 10k-25k as a cert holder.

It doesn't matter who you are or where you are. @lisanet cares much more.

Lisanet integrity and technology LTD. Spicing up your life.
Re: I Want To Invest 2m by Dididrumz(m): 11:25am On Jun 02, 2020
empire02:

Driver's are making it, the problem is getting a reliable person.

Yes that would be another problem.
Just try your best.

Wish You goodluck
Re: I Want To Invest 2m by empire02: 11:40am On Jun 02, 2020
Dididrumz:

Yes that would be another problem.
Just try your best.

Wish You goodluck
Thanks
Re: I Want To Invest 2m by Nitah1: 12:03pm On Jun 02, 2020
empire02:

How do you mean?
You said your friend advise you to buy land❓
Best option.��
Re: I Want To Invest 2m by empire02: 12:16pm On Jun 02, 2020
Nitah1:
You said your friend advise you to buy land❓

Best option.��
Yes problem is that I have to wait for year's for the land to appreciate ,so I can sell it big
Re: I Want To Invest 2m by ziziangel(m): 2:31pm On Jun 02, 2020
Laundry services.

You can find a Govt Residential Area in your state of residence where people with affluence live. Do a feasibility studies and see if there are any laundry shops around there, if there are none. Then you can make better surveys (Ask for the opinion of a few residents) and see its viability, before you establish one.

The residents would gladly patronize you as most of them would prefer using a laundry service close to them.

All you just have to do to grab their attention is to be professional including the outlook of the shop, your employees, and job delivery.

Also, you can attempt a delivery (courier) service business. I don't have much idea how it runs but I know its lucrative since we are in the ecommerce age. Just do your thorough homework before taking any further step. Some businesses might be shiny on the surface but will eat you deep once you attempt it.

Wish you all the best.
Re: I Want To Invest 2m by Nobody: 2:52pm On Jun 02, 2020
How To Make Money From The URL Shortener Called Shorte.st.

You can actually make money by using url shorteners or by referring people to use url shorteners. If you are a blogger, this will be a good way of monetizing your blog.

And one of such url shorteners that I will recommend is Shorte.st.

You can join shorte.st through this link http://join-shortest.com/ref/dcde10966f?user-type=new

It's totally free to join. I made $20 in two weeks through shorte.st. This can be a very good passive income.
Re: I Want To Invest 2m by Nitah1: 5:25pm On Jun 02, 2020
empire02:

Yes problem is that I have to wait for year's for the land to appreciate ,so I can sell it big
Pls that's the best investment......
No expenses, no risk,no worries etc....just fence it or dig well or plant a tree there, that's all and relax.
Re: I Want To Invest 2m by koreanlord: 7:49pm On Jun 02, 2020
SocialJustice:
Forget the bus, the problem with that business is too much especially for a first timer. Instead of opening 1 new shop, open 2. There is nothing bad if you own 10 or 20 betshops/POS centres.
Op...This is the best advice

2 Likes

Re: I Want To Invest 2m by bignero: 7:59pm On Jun 02, 2020
empire02:

I'm in need of advise.

Advice needed please.

Transport business is a gamble... No matter how wonderful it looks, if get. An aeroplane and the person that rides it isn't trust worthy, forget it... You'd give yourself hbp... So if you can't get a trusted person to hand over to.. Bros save yourself th the trouble

1 Like

Re: I Want To Invest 2m by SoNature(m): 12:28pm On Jun 03, 2020
empire02, I don't have a lot of advice to give you

But one thing I know for certain is that transport business is a terrible business choice because you will have to deal with liars and touts all the time.

Perhaps you want to try Uber or other organized transport business. However, buying a vehicle and giving it to a random person is preparing your own obituary rites.

U think you have two booming businesses. Stick to them and manage them well

With time you will save enough money to go into real estate. That is the only business that doesn't fail in Nigeria.

One thing I learned from business school is that an entrepreneur MUST plan his business in a way that its growth can be managed. If not, it will boom, get to its peak and collapse.

So, stick to what you have now and keep saving

(1) (Reply)

We Sell Rmb(chinese Yuan) At An Affordable Rate (70.9/¥ Today) / Breaking: CBN Increases Weekly ATM Withdrawal Limits From ₦100k To ₦500k A Week / Commodity Trading For Start-ups: A Dgcx Perspective

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.