Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,373 members, 7,808,299 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 10:05 AM

Ground Shots Of Federal University Of Technology Owerri - Education (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Ground Shots Of Federal University Of Technology Owerri (5195 Views)

Drone Shots Of The University Of Ibadan (the First And Best) / Meet Michael Arimanwa, Rector Of Federal Polytechnic Nekede Owerri / Boy Scores 400 In Post-UTME Exam Of Federal University Ndufu-Alike Ikwo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Re: Ground Shots Of Federal University Of Technology Owerri by Brightfab(m): 2:29pm On Jun 07, 2020
Jman you're a funny young man
Re: Ground Shots Of Federal University Of Technology Owerri by Jman24(m): 8:47pm On Jun 09, 2020
Brightfab:
Jman you're a funny young man

Ehee nau
People will just stay under bridge and be typing anything ..West west.. I want people to show me the front and backyard of all their departments.
Re: Ground Shots Of Federal University Of Technology Owerri by meobizy(f): 8:11am On Jun 30, 2020
Looking at those pictures reminded me of studying in Naija. God forbid bad thing. Boredom go kill man because of zero planning of infrstructure apart from knowledge-imparting. Cultism is a big thing in our schools because it makes an otherwise mind-numbing existence interesting. Don't forget it's not everyone who attends school who can play sports, go to church, read books or socialize. The outliers need their form of entertainment also.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

I Am A Submissive Lady – A Pretty UNN Graduate Is In Need Of A Husband / Facts About Industrial Physics / If You Have A Daughter Make Sure She Reads This – Please Share After Reading

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.