Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,044 members, 7,799,535 topics. Date: Wednesday, 17 April 2024 at 12:10 AM

I Have A Few Questions About Rape For Men. Please Contribute - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Have A Few Questions About Rape For Men. Please Contribute (563 Views)

Men, Please Stop Saying These Things. They Make You Sound Broke. / Nigerian Men, Please Stop Showing Us Your Dick All In The Name Of Urinating. Pix / Lady Accuses Man Of Rape For Refusing To Stop After She Came During Sex (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Have A Few Questions About Rape For Men. Please Contribute by Newbielearner(m): 9:39am On Jun 02, 2020
Seeing rape cases across the world, and some insensitive comments of people online after the current rape of a student. My curiosity has been largely aroused. I just need some thoughts of other people on this matter.

For A Man:

He is a logical being. Capable of thinking and anticipating. Yes his desire and emotion might overwhelm him. But his sense would always weigh his options no matter how emotional he gets.

He knows three things could happen if he rapes:
1. The other person has the power to expose him and get him jailed for 21 years more or less.

2. To avoid number 1 above, he has to either maim or kill the victim, which then severs his conscience and puts him at a risk of getting arraigned for murder, and ultimately death.

3. The victim must not have known his name or face. Neither should she recognise him during the act. Thus, he has to either leave the city, her vicinity or ensure there's nothing she can use to recognise him. Which is a massive headache.

Thus, why in the world would he still proceed to rape?

Are these acclaimed reasons even feasible:
1. The victim would enjoy it.
2. The victim wouldn't report.
3. The victim wouldn't recognise him.
4. The victim would be dead after he kills her and no one can trace him. Which proves that the rapist has to be a criminal.
5. Even when reported, he has enough connections to get away with it.
6. My excuse is that her dressing provoked me.
7. My excuse is that she has been collecting money from me.

Knowing that these seven reasons cannot override the three consequences above, why exactly do you think a man would still choose to rape?

Please contribute. I feel dumbfounded about this.

Thanks.
Re: I Have A Few Questions About Rape For Men. Please Contribute by Nobody: 9:44am On Jun 02, 2020
Only a potential rapist or an experienced one can answer those
Re: I Have A Few Questions About Rape For Men. Please Contribute by Nobody: 9:44am On Jun 02, 2020
Na the matter we still dey settle like this.

We are all dumbfounded about this development. 2000 naira sex?? People don’t understand the art of sex and love making. Where’s the fun and pleasure when you force a lady to it?

OP, me sef dey follow ask questions. I need answers
Re: I Have A Few Questions About Rape For Men. Please Contribute by Vyzz: 9:53am On Jun 02, 2020
This is a question for rapist not men Its time u stop this insult Stop being a sexist
Re: I Have A Few Questions About Rape For Men. Please Contribute by donbachi(m): 10:07am On Jun 02, 2020
Rapists over to u
Re: I Have A Few Questions About Rape For Men. Please Contribute by GeneralPula: 10:07am On Jun 02, 2020
The question is one sided. It should have been why do Humans rape?

A thief is a thief either he steals 200 or 2m!
Re: I Have A Few Questions About Rape For Men. Please Contribute by Nobody: 11:09am On Jun 02, 2020
Here OP i did something to your question, now read it and comprehend how your statement generalises pointlessly.

Seeing murder cases across the world, and some insensitive comments of people online after the murder done by Whites on blacks. My curiosity has been largely aroused. I just need some thoughts of other people on this matter.
For White People :
They are logical being. Capable of thinking and anticipating. Yes there desire and emotion might overwhelm them. But their sense would always weigh their options no matter how emotional they get.
They know three things could happen if they murder:
1. It could get them jailed for 21 years or more.
2. When they kill their victim their conscience anputs them at a risk of getting arraigned for murder, and ultimately death.
3. People must have known their name or face. Neither should they recognise him during the act. Thus, they have to either leave the city, their vicinity or ensure there's nothing they can use to recognise them. Which is a massive headache.
Thus, why in the world would they still proceed to murder black people?
1. The victim would have ended up killing someone else if I didn't kill him.
2. The victim is a drug dealer.
3. The victim would have easily been killed by someone else of his own race.
4. The victim would be dead after they kill him and no one can trace him. Which proves that the they have to be a criminal.
5. Even when reported, they have enough connections to get away with it.
6. My excuse is that he is a gangbanger
7. My excuse is that he lives on free government pay while i work my ass off and pay taxes.
Knowing that these seven reasons cannot override the three consequences above, why exactly do you think that white people would still choose to kill black people?
Thanks.
Re: I Have A Few Questions About Rape For Men. Please Contribute by JhayJoe: 11:17am On Jun 02, 2020
So only men rape abi?
Re: I Have A Few Questions About Rape For Men. Please Contribute by Salt06(m): 11:20am On Jun 02, 2020
cry
I believe a lot of such people-rapists ( either male or famales) have emotional, psychological or psychiatric issues that haven't been addressed over time. Not everyone that looks alright actually is, hence we must be very careful.
A popular saying on this platform goes thus, "Many are mad but few are roaming" cry

#Justice for Tina
#Justice for uwa
Re: I Have A Few Questions About Rape For Men. Please Contribute by Newbielearner(m): 1:30am On Jun 03, 2020
Weebo:
Here OP i did something to your question, now read it and comprehend how your statement generalises pointlessly.

Seeing murder cases across the world, and some insensitive comments of people online after the murder done by Whites on blacks. My curiosity has been largely aroused. I just need some thoughts of other people on this matter.
For White People :
They are logical being. Capable of thinking and anticipating. Yes there desire and emotion might overwhelm them. But their sense would always weigh their options no matter how emotional they get.
They know three things could happen if they murder:
1. It could get them jailed for 21 years or more.
2. When they kill their victim their conscience anputs them at a risk of getting arraigned for murder, and ultimately death.
3. People must have known their name or face. Neither should they recognise him during the act. Thus, they have to either leave the city, their vicinity or ensure there's nothing they can use to recognise them. Which is a massive headache.
Thus, why in the world would they still proceed to murder black people?
1. The victim would have ended up killing someone else if I didn't kill him.
2. The victim is a drug dealer.
3. The victim would have easily been killed by someone else of his own race.
4. The victim would be dead after they kill him and no one can trace him. Which proves that the they have to be a criminal.
5. Even when reported, they have enough connections to get away with it.
6. My excuse is that he is a gangbanger
7. My excuse is that he lives on free government pay while i work my ass off and pay taxes.
Knowing that these seven reasons cannot override the three consequences above, why exactly do you think that white people would still choose to kill black people?
Thanks.

wink
You could have created your own thread though.

Nevertheless, I learnt from your comment.
Re: I Have A Few Questions About Rape For Men. Please Contribute by Newbielearner(m): 1:37am On Jun 03, 2020
Vyzz:
This is a question for rapist not men
Its time u stop this insult
Stop being a sexist

I understand that women also rape.

Even though it is mostly downplayed in the world, what really can men use as an evidence?

Drug? A test on his (...) or what?

The society would even ask him whether he enjoys it; without being sensitive to how terrible he would feel. Thus, if there's no video he most likely has no case.

What can we do about that?

But the one that is more prominent is just what I'm still trying to figure out.

People smuggle, do drugs, etc knowing that they could have financial gains despite the risk. In comparison to that, someone raping with so little or nothing really to gain is still the dark element I haven't fathom.
Thanks
Re: I Have A Few Questions About Rape For Men. Please Contribute by Jullima(f): 2:06am On Jun 03, 2020
Contrary to your OP, there’s no deterrent for rape in Nigeria. Go and check the stats, how many convictions do we have for rape since 1960?

Is it not here on NL where there are many threads on a husband raping the underaged maid, most comments tell the women to send the victim packing, and stay in her marriage to the rapist.

Or is it families settling with a paedophile with food stuff and cash, that molested their child.

Our culture has made a very fertile environment for rapists to rape without fear of repercussion. Uwa’s rapists made a mistake of killing her, if not, if she had survived and twitted about her rape, she would have been shut down for being a liar.

So, there is no incentive for a rapist to stop raping in Nigeria.

4 Likes

Re: I Have A Few Questions About Rape For Men. Please Contribute by Nobody: 2:24am On Jun 03, 2020
This is a sexist thread solely focus on women as only victims.

There is difference between subject matter, more like scenerio and subject topic, more like theme.

RAPE- Subject topic.
UWA'S CASE- Subject matter.

If this thread is all about rape in general, modified the thread please. It might provoke some guys, because they were all traumatised too due to rape, molestation, abuse, assault, gayism, etc..

Learn the art of fairness which is a means of serving justice concerning critical issue..

(1) (Reply)

7 Things A Man Who Loves You Will Never Do / Relationship Life / Megan The Stallion And Tory Lanes Swarmed By Cops During Gun Incident.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.