Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,984 members, 7,806,870 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 05:37 AM

Lady Travelling From Abuja To Akure In A Taxi Molested By Man. Sparks Reactions - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Lady Travelling From Abuja To Akure In A Taxi Molested By Man. Sparks Reactions (118008 Views)

Afaka Students Were Sexually Molested By Gay Bandits / 17-Year-Old Girl Injured After Being Molested By Man Over Sex In Abuja. Photos / Two Lesbians Caught In Ondo, Molested By unKnown Men (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lady Travelling From Abuja To Akure In A Taxi Molested By Man. Sparks Reactions by edward1106(m): 10:38am On Jun 02, 2020
Kingdomcome:
The lady is even enjoying it

Evidence purpose.
Re: Lady Travelling From Abuja To Akure In A Taxi Molested By Man. Sparks Reactions by NextBuhari: 10:38am On Jun 02, 2020
Who and how was it recorded? From the video, there's no serious effort or attempt by the lady to stop the pervert.

5 Likes

Re: Lady Travelling From Abuja To Akure In A Taxi Molested By Man. Sparks Reactions by Roon9(m): 10:39am On Jun 02, 2020
Just one scape goat... Just one and it'd decline
Re: Lady Travelling From Abuja To Akure In A Taxi Molested By Man. Sparks Reactions by DoubleEngine007: 10:39am On Jun 02, 2020
Even an old man like this ,doing this rubbish.. Arrest and behead him asap.. This is why I like that short Korea President..

2 Likes

Re: Lady Travelling From Abuja To Akure In A Taxi Molested By Man. Sparks Reactions by optimus106(m): 10:39am On Jun 02, 2020
OldSkoolHeadBoy:
Why did she not request the driver to stop or when she had the opportunity, she should have changed her seat !

I Taya o

And she was busy making video to show who?

4 Likes

Re: Lady Travelling From Abuja To Akure In A Taxi Molested By Man. Sparks Reactions by Sanchez01: 10:39am On Jun 02, 2020
My worry is that she filmed the act all through without confronting him. She should have confronted him instead of staying mum for two minutes.

The man is a pig!

5 Likes

Re: Lady Travelling From Abuja To Akure In A Taxi Molested By Man. Sparks Reactions by mofeoluwadassah: 10:40am On Jun 02, 2020
KingAzubuike:
Many of these daughters of eve will start claiming rape for any small thing. Be careful of these girls, they are devilish and will waste no time to pull a man down and destroy his image.
so you saying he did the right thing??

3 Likes

Re: Lady Travelling From Abuja To Akure In A Taxi Molested By Man. Sparks Reactions by afecgivers: 10:40am On Jun 02, 2020
Enemy of progress.. Did the girl complained. A girl once molested me too on my way to lagos and I enjoyed it. Come and arrest me. Why don't they get information of Fulani herdsmen that killed 3 people in Ibadan. When has showing love to your neighbor become a crime. Joblessness of the highest disorder.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lady Travelling From Abuja To Akure In A Taxi Molested By Man. Sparks Reactions by olowo1995(m): 10:40am On Jun 02, 2020
lalasticlala:
Abuja To Akure: Outrage on social media as video of a lady travelling from Abuja to Akure being molested by a male passenger emerges.

Twitter user, The Rough Hair Guy @DanielFaithArts, shared the video and narrated what happened. He wrote:

Source: https://mobile.twitter.com/DanielFaithArts/status/1267548624118038534

human, what the man did is uncalled for but look at how long the man has been doing hand movement before she complained
Re: Lady Travelling From Abuja To Akure In A Taxi Molested By Man. Sparks Reactions by IVORY2009(m): 10:40am On Jun 02, 2020
The story is not complete, any story for twitter, believe it; @ your own risk, @ first there are ban on interstate travels, so how was the op's sisters able to travel from Abuja to Akure?

1 Like

Re: Lady Travelling From Abuja To Akure In A Taxi Molested By Man. Sparks Reactions by sharminator5: 10:40am On Jun 02, 2020
just observing
Re: Lady Travelling From Abuja To Akure In A Taxi Molested By Man. Sparks Reactions by Chicent(m): 10:41am On Jun 02, 2020
Millenniumlady:
It's not safe to be a lady in Nigeria i'm scared.

Am more scared about the future Gal child..... Its sad.
Re: Lady Travelling From Abuja To Akure In A Taxi Molested By Man. Sparks Reactions by 1stola: 10:41am On Jun 02, 2020
Millenniumlady:
It's not safe to be a lady in Nigeria i'm scared.
You better be careful around your father, uncles and brothers...

5 Likes

Re: Lady Travelling From Abuja To Akure In A Taxi Molested By Man. Sparks Reactions by Nobody: 10:42am On Jun 02, 2020
neonly:
First off all oga yur sister violate d fg law by traveling inter state
Wait till you hear d other side of d story before concluding
For nevi would say let it go because you only know d beginning of a fight for sister to upload dis man picture is illegal
Your sis too has case to answer for traveling
My advice sha
Idiot spotted

6 Likes

Re: Lady Travelling From Abuja To Akure In A Taxi Molested By Man. Sparks Reactions by Longman8: 10:43am On Jun 02, 2020
Some people are just caused in the country.
Re: Lady Travelling From Abuja To Akure In A Taxi Molested By Man. Sparks Reactions by neonly: 10:43am On Jun 02, 2020
Farki:

My brother you and the fool above me are so off point I don't even know where to start with you.

Noted sir it was just my opinion sha

1 Like

Re: Lady Travelling From Abuja To Akure In A Taxi Molested By Man. Sparks Reactions by Angelfrost(m): 10:44am On Jun 02, 2020
KingAzubuike:
Many of these daughters of eve will start claiming rape for any small thing. Be careful of these girls, they are devilish and will waste no time to pull a man down and destroy his image.

You do have a point here... That's why our law enforcement has got to step up their investigative techniques, and start treading the forensic path.

In addition, all guys should watch themselves going forward!!!... Comport yourselves decently and carefully in the midst of the opposite sex.
Re: Lady Travelling From Abuja To Akure In A Taxi Molested By Man. Sparks Reactions by Millenniumlady(f): 10:44am On Jun 02, 2020
1stola:

You better be careful around your father, uncles and brothers...
They are not rapists like you men
Re: Lady Travelling From Abuja To Akure In A Taxi Molested By Man. Sparks Reactions by xdunamis(m): 10:45am On Jun 02, 2020
News these days is somehow funny.

1 Like

Re: Lady Travelling From Abuja To Akure In A Taxi Molested By Man. Sparks Reactions by neonly: 10:45am On Jun 02, 2020
veeshock:

Idiot spotted

3 Likes

Re: Lady Travelling From Abuja To Akure In A Taxi Molested By Man. Sparks Reactions by monex(m): 10:45am On Jun 02, 2020
neonly:
For nevi would say let it go because you only know d beginning of a fight for sister to upload dis man picture is illegal
My advice sha

I am now concerned about some of the male monikers on nairaland.

Seems this forum is having a good percentage of rape & sexual assault apologists cos this is definitely beyond trolling

10 Likes

Re: Lady Travelling From Abuja To Akure In A Taxi Molested By Man. Sparks Reactions by Nobody: 10:46am On Jun 02, 2020
undecided lipsrsealed
Re: Lady Travelling From Abuja To Akure In A Taxi Molested By Man. Sparks Reactions by olasaad(f): 10:47am On Jun 02, 2020
neonly:
My advice sha

I'm very sure you are waiting for the other side of the story before you believe the Benin rape case too

5 Likes

Re: Lady Travelling From Abuja To Akure In A Taxi Molested By Man. Sparks Reactions by Tallesty1(m): 10:47am On Jun 02, 2020
Millenniumlady:
It's not safe to be a lady in Nigeria anymore i'm scared.
Why don't you just die?

3 Likes

Re: Lady Travelling From Abuja To Akure In A Taxi Molested By Man. Sparks Reactions by mamaafrik(m): 10:48am On Jun 02, 2020
Please make una stop this nonsense,op,you watched the video yourself,did you,silence is consent in the court.
She didn't shake at all,no rejection,no attempt to prevent such,she didn't even complain or talk.
A slap will have stopped on his face and that would have stopped right there but she took camera and videoed it.

What makes you think the man can't say he they had agreement,she would have roped the man by offering a resistance,Take this to court,the first thing the judge will ask is what i asked above, she will even pay fine for defamation.

This is a lost case,she is simply a solid fool.

12 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Lady Travelling From Abuja To Akure In A Taxi Molested By Man. Sparks Reactions by TheEnlightenedO(m): 10:49am On Jun 02, 2020
This is soooooo wrong! But like every society there's always such psychopaths...

I do have one question however, why didn't she slap him? There's no way she could have endured that for the whole journey, slap the dude, it woumd create enough of a ruckus for the idiot not to do it again or at least warrant a change in seating arrangements.

Women also need to start physically fighting back, when more men see that women physically fight back, it would create enough of a scene to deter them, don't just scream, fight... Also women could buy this mini pocket pepper spray cans or pocket knives.

I have a 5 year old daughter and I am already teaching her that it is inappropriate for ANYONE to come too close or even touch her inappropriately, if you touch her hair, I promise you she would yell and ask why you touching my hair. I intend to teach her how to use pepper spray and a pocket knife.

4 Likes

Re: Lady Travelling From Abuja To Akure In A Taxi Molested By Man. Sparks Reactions by Bioles1187(m): 10:49am On Jun 02, 2020
Ladies deserve more respect...that man should be feed to German Shepard dog
Re: Lady Travelling From Abuja To Akure In A Taxi Molested By Man. Sparks Reactions by TheEnlightenedO(m): 10:49am On Jun 02, 2020
mamaafrik:
Please make una stop this nonsense,op,you watch the video,silence is consent in the court.
She didn't shake at all,no rejection,no attempt to prevent such,she didn't even complain or talk.
A slap will have stopped on his face and that would have stopped right there but she took camera and videoed ig

What makes you think the man didn't pay her before carrying on,Take this to court,t he first thing the judge will ask is what i asked above, she will evwn pay fine.This is a lost case,a stitch in time saves Nine.
She is a fool.

Exactly what I was wondering why was she silent why not slap the guy, I bet they change the seating arrangements after a slap

1 Like

Re: Lady Travelling From Abuja To Akure In A Taxi Molested By Man. Sparks Reactions by stayclearofme: 10:51am On Jun 02, 2020
neonly:
My advice sha
Since I was born this should be the most stupid comment I have ever read!....I bet you are either a rapist or one in the making....

4 Likes

Re: Lady Travelling From Abuja To Akure In A Taxi Molested By Man. Sparks Reactions by Femeto: 10:51am On Jun 02, 2020
She no get Elbow? Or she no fit shout.

1 Like

Re: Lady Travelling From Abuja To Akure In A Taxi Molested By Man. Sparks Reactions by bluefilm: 10:51am On Jun 02, 2020
I don't even understand what is going on there.

Did the man allow her to be making the video even after she has shouted and complained to the army officer?

Up to the extent of allowing her to video his face?

She just allowed the man to continue to grope her while she kept filming?

Na wa o!

Something doesn't just add up.

4 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply)

Man Shares Sex Video Of A Sokoto Bride Days To Her Wedding, Fiancé Cancels Event / Danjuma Yahaya Alli: Man Dies On Top Of Lady During Sex Romp In Abuja Hotel / Kogi Pastor Kills Prostitute For Rituals, Buries Her Parts In His Altar (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.