Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,476 members, 7,808,736 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 04:05 PM

Lady Travelling From Abuja To Akure In A Taxi Molested By Man. Sparks Reactions - Crime (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Lady Travelling From Abuja To Akure In A Taxi Molested By Man. Sparks Reactions (118014 Views)

Afaka Students Were Sexually Molested By Gay Bandits / 17-Year-Old Girl Injured After Being Molested By Man Over Sex In Abuja. Photos / Two Lesbians Caught In Ondo, Molested By unKnown Men (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lady Travelling From Abuja To Akure In A Taxi Molested By Man. Sparks Reactions by cococandy(f): 11:12am On Jun 02, 2020
Rebuke:

Is this for real? Did a human just typed this after reading and watching the video?

Now, nairalanders this is the kind of person I am talking about. A very dangerous person to be among human.

This kind of person will always look for an excuse to justify wrong thing.

That's not even all, can yhu all see the number of likes he got already for this shameless comment?

That shows how terrible our society is today; filled with young/young , wild, educated fools.

Ah! This is terrifying!

That’s a good population of Nairalanders for you.
Many of them are silent supporters of bad things.
They like the ones amongst them that speak what they are thinking.

2 Likes

Re: Lady Travelling From Abuja To Akure In A Taxi Molested By Man. Sparks Reactions by explosiveskull(m): 11:12am On Jun 02, 2020
neonly:
First off all oga yur sister violate d fg law by traveling inter state
Wait till you hear d other side of d story before concluding
For nevi would say let it go because you only know d beginning of a fight for sister to upload dis man picture is illegal
Your sis too has case to answer for traveling
My advice sha
Dangote 16 tyre trailers should jam you and all your family members idiot.

3 Likes

Re: Lady Travelling From Abuja To Akure In A Taxi Molested By Man. Sparks Reactions by seanjy4konji: 11:12am On Jun 02, 2020
Whyvare all this corona virus and HIV virus carriers travelling and sharing virus up and down in the first place?
Re: Lady Travelling From Abuja To Akure In A Taxi Molested By Man. Sparks Reactions by Dammylois(f): 11:13am On Jun 02, 2020
What the Hell is wrong with everyone?
Re: Lady Travelling From Abuja To Akure In A Taxi Molested By Man. Sparks Reactions by intruder15(m): 11:13am On Jun 02, 2020
Offpoint:
Recording when you reacted would have been more convincing, than recording the part where it seems like you enjoyed being finger.

Locating the driver now will be difficult because I believe they didn't board the bus from park, there's ban on inter state movement.

Not in support of sexual harassment, but we have to be careful before jumping into conclusions.

If an idiot touches me that way in a public bus, moving on the road... I won't be polite to ask him to stop. After recording, I'll bite his ear off[color=#006600][/color].

I don't think it's possible for different 16 strangers to take side with the man if you showed them the recorded evidence... Unless na one chance bus you enter

Something is not right with this video and the narrative, let's not let emotions cloud our sense of judgement.

U just spoke my mind. Someone molested u in the bus and u no give the man factory reset slap? Hot slap that will make people ask Wetin happen? Then when u explain, people will take ur side and prevent the man from retaliating. He will take dressing by force. Sexual harassment is not something that one should take calmly. The man now can lie that both of them had an agreement and he paid. It will now be her word against his. She fall hand. Cuz the whole details of the case cannot be proven.
Re: Lady Travelling From Abuja To Akure In A Taxi Molested By Man. Sparks Reactions by salford1: 11:13am On Jun 02, 2020
faithfull18:
Na wa oo, that's why I never supported male and female sharing a bike. Lots of perverts on the loose.
A man and woman sharing a bike is creepy. I like my personal space so much and the only people that get in that space are close family.
Re: Lady Travelling From Abuja To Akure In A Taxi Molested By Man. Sparks Reactions by annisy(f): 11:14am On Jun 02, 2020
The man is lucky I wasn't in that bus with him, even the so called soldier will also receive the heat
Re: Lady Travelling From Abuja To Akure In A Taxi Molested By Man. Sparks Reactions by Folzye(m): 11:14am On Jun 02, 2020
For those saying the girl should not have traveled giving one or two stupid reasons as if the girl is at fault. It only shows that we have a big problem in our society.

No reason whatsoever should anyone get molested, that man is an animal.

1 Like

Re: Lady Travelling From Abuja To Akure In A Taxi Molested By Man. Sparks Reactions by Chinedu2dope: 11:14am On Jun 02, 2020
the female gender fey try oo
Re: Lady Travelling From Abuja To Akure In A Taxi Molested By Man. Sparks Reactions by neonly: 11:14am On Jun 02, 2020
AududuNine11:

If she was your sister, would you be spewing this trash here?

I won't allow my sister to travel on a dangerous trip when gov say no travel when you engage on a dangerous trip anything you see you see
D girl too is no saint ordinary gov instructions she can't comply if she get married nko
I don't support rape or molestation never but moral bring matters
All of them in dat bus are criminals simple

1 Like

Re: Lady Travelling From Abuja To Akure In A Taxi Molested By Man. Sparks Reactions by kolade560: 11:14am On Jun 02, 2020
your sister needs to be arrested for defiling the travel ban...
Is there no woman in d vehicle? or he wants to poke her in the full glare of everyone? people just want to. cause chaos with d already high tension

1 Like

Re: Lady Travelling From Abuja To Akure In A Taxi Molested By Man. Sparks Reactions by IamYourNeighbor(m): 11:15am On Jun 02, 2020
The world has never been safe, We only survive by grace and instincts.

#SAYNOTOFEMALEMOLESTATION.
Re: Lady Travelling From Abuja To Akure In A Taxi Molested By Man. Sparks Reactions by persius555(m): 11:15am On Jun 02, 2020
I'm sure this one has a history of female molestation. The lady was smart enough to take this video. Lesson for all ladies, if you want justice for sexual harassment, take a cue from this lady.

Perverts everywhere

1 Like

Re: Lady Travelling From Abuja To Akure In A Taxi Molested By Man. Sparks Reactions by olatechnician(m): 11:15am On Jun 02, 2020
Sagay212:

Which kind mumu comment be this. You know the kind of people in the bus? You did not read that an ab.oki soldier threatened to arrest her even after showing evidence because the fo.olish old islamoc terrorist man spoke hausa?

see how u carry d matter for head like say u dey inside d public bus with her, u guys go just believe any cheap story u read on social media, as she don talk her own now, all u have to do is just carry d blame put for d man head, if truely d guy molest her, she for don create scene wey pass dat record wey she dey record.

one of the reason I don't like commenting on any post on dis faceless forum

1 Like

Re: Lady Travelling From Abuja To Akure In A Taxi Molested By Man. Sparks Reactions by Ujumira(f): 11:16am On Jun 02, 2020
Wait oo this one happen for inside this inter state lockdown
Re: Lady Travelling From Abuja To Akure In A Taxi Molested By Man. Sparks Reactions by tunary(m): 11:16am On Jun 02, 2020
HantaVirus:

Are you kidding me? Self servicing doesn't mean you're poor or whatever..People do it for the following reasons

1.Std Free
2.No money involved
3.To ease stress and anxiety before sex

If you know about American pop culture, you won't be arguing this.
So how can hole be the sweetest thing ever, meaning you prefer hole to good food eh?
Re: Lady Travelling From Abuja To Akure In A Taxi Molested By Man. Sparks Reactions by stayclearofme: 11:17am On Jun 02, 2020
mamaafrik:
i watch the YouTube video,she did scream.
Download the video abd give it to a lawyer and see how high your IQ is
You said "she did scream"...so that confirm what the post said......your IQ is very low...olodo!!
Re: Lady Travelling From Abuja To Akure In A Taxi Molested By Man. Sparks Reactions by Tremple8v: 11:17am On Jun 02, 2020
We need scape goats , more info please.
Re: Lady Travelling From Abuja To Akure In A Taxi Molested By Man. Sparks Reactions by amandakinging: 11:18am On Jun 02, 2020
Someone is being molested and this is what you have to say. Wait until it happens to your sister or mother.

2 Likes

Re: Lady Travelling From Abuja To Akure In A Taxi Molested By Man. Sparks Reactions by dalass(f): 11:18am On Jun 02, 2020
lalasticlala:
Abuja To Akure: Outrage on social media as video of a lady travelling from Abuja to Akure being molested by a male passenger emerges.

Twitter user, The Rough Hair Guy @DanielFaithArts, shared the video and narrated what happened. He wrote:

Source: https://mobile.twitter.com/DanielFaithArts/status/1267548624118038534

Many mofos don't understand that no means no.... Not no but she means yes...

Imagine!

That's how Hausa's roll, what they can't get easily they want to take by force!./// Sadly
Men from other parts even do same .v

She will be surprised that even the soldier she reported to is a rapist.... That was how we read of a police man who raped a girl even at checkpoint... Anothrr story of soldier that raped an undergraduate we also read about on NL .

Some men are scum. In or not in uniform angry lipsrsealed

1 Like

Re: Lady Travelling From Abuja To Akure In A Taxi Molested By Man. Sparks Reactions by neonly: 11:18am On Jun 02, 2020
explosiveskull:

Dangote 16 tyre trailers should jam you and all your family members idiot.

U know you are d only person in yur family dat can afford Data don't let me swear for u

Re: Lady Travelling From Abuja To Akure In A Taxi Molested By Man. Sparks Reactions by woleabayo(f): 11:18am On Jun 02, 2020
WHY IS IT THAT SOME MEN ARE JUST FOOLISH
Re: Lady Travelling From Abuja To Akure In A Taxi Molested By Man. Sparks Reactions by Sagay212: 11:18am On Jun 02, 2020
olatechnician:

see how u carry d matter for head like say u dey inside d public bus with her, u guys go just believe any cheap story u read on social media, as she don talk her own now, all u have to do is just carry d blame put for d man head, if truely d guy molest her, she for don create scene wey pass dat record wey she dey record.

one of the reason I don't like commenting on any post on dis faceless forum

So you are saying the man has a right for whatever reason to be touching her? If na your mama, sister,wife or daughter them they touch like that you go clap for the old man abi? Crase dey worry many of una.

1 Like

Re: Lady Travelling From Abuja To Akure In A Taxi Molested By Man. Sparks Reactions by Goke7: 11:18am On Jun 02, 2020
uunwanaobong3:
As for the protest in America is good oooooo,. BUT it is a good protest at a very wrong time. Here are my reasons;

1) over thousand and millions of people have gather in America and other parts of the world to protest,,,, have we even realize that this is a pandemic period that we should be isolating.......... Because of Floyd's death, I can see more than 500,000 covid infection and more than50,000 people dying due to Corona virus infection within the crowd..... Democrat and CNN will not talk about this repercussion, they want to blame everything on Trump.
U wouldn't see the WHO coming out to warn the people about the dangers of large gathering and protesting world wide at this dangerous times of covid19 ............................. Also i feel that state governors in USA and other world leaders like in Canada, Britain etc purposely exposed their people to contact more covid infection and death, by standby and watch while the people gather in large number. Whatever evil intension those leaders have, right it is only God that can serve those mass protesters....... This action alone can bring about second wave of the virus which will be fatal

2) the world is under great economics depression and in America alone there are 50million job losses, ... The protesters who are vandalising and burning down businesses all in the name of protest and are being encouraged by CNN and Democrat governors, have they realize that this rascal behavior will lead to more recession and job lose for innocent citizen........ I know they want to blame everything on Trump.

3) the whole thing has turned political through CNN and action of Democrat governors.
First, it was about impeachment of trump, they failed.

Then come Corona virus, .....instead of the press to tackle china and WHO for the spread of Corona virus in the world, the press world wide were tackling Trump as if Trump is the president of the world and as if Trump was the one that brought the virus to the world...... In Democrat state like new York, governors freely allow the people to get infected, so as to blame Trump for the numbers of the dead, the media we're insulting the president up and down with stupid questions during presidential press briefing....,.over 100,000 Americans have died mostly in Democrat state.. again they have failed because U.S have done x10 more tests than any country, more ventilator and PPE than any country........ CNN have realized that people are no longer buying the lying stories about Trump, so if you observed, they no longer report on covid stories gain, they have now shifted their attention to racism....

thank God Trump has taken U.S out of WHO.
Let me see how China will fund WHO.

What police did was wrong, and the policemen were duly sacked, arrested and charged with murder, ..... But the press and CNN chooses to feed on the story, encouraging voilent protest and destruction of public/private properties....
The Democrat state governors and states police chooses to standby and watch public properties going up in flame without taking any action to stop the vandalism....... And when Trump condemned their weakness and conspiracy, they begin to criticized him...... To an extent that CNN decide to send a black reporter on a Frontline between police and riot protesters, when the reporter was arrested for endangering his own security (he could be hit by stray bullet bottle, stone, fireworks etc) they changed the narrative to racism.

Finally Trump is not perfect oooooo, infact he can't talk as a president, he is so unpolished in his act, but believe me Democrat, press and other world leaders are trying to destroy Mr Trump, using the poor masses as collateral damages.

America racism problem is a systematic one, it is not based on a particular president..... Racism has infiltration the Constitution, police acts and other key institutions in the USA.
When the protesters shifted the blame from institutional failure to protect them (such as police act, Constitutional amendment and judicial baise) to Donald Trump speeches, I immediately know that the protest was quickly hijacked by Democrats..............., Obama was a black man and a good orator but more blacks were killed in his administration than any other president.
The problem is not the president but the system.

If there is one thing I know, Trump really care for Americans but doesn't give a shit about outside world,... Americans should indeed appreciate their president because he loves them.

Trump is the most insulted president in the world, even a the Tweeter owner, get the guts (mind) to remove a presidential tweet or address to the nation on Tweeter......... That is the highest level of disrespect to the office of the president of United States of America.............. If I were Trump Tweeter would have paid heavily for every bit of that disrespect.... The tweeter owner would have stayed alive and watch helplessly as his billions becomes thousands.

Even a Chinese jornalist get mine to ask Trump a very stupid question about trump Corona virus competition, ..... a question that even she dare not ask Chinese president xie.

It was so disgusting to watch a police inspector yesterday on CNN telling a whole US president (Mr Trump) that if he does not have anything to say "HE SHOULD SHUT UP"... simply because Trump criticized them for allowing vandalism to take place.......... ..I am not sure any president in the world would have taken this lightly from a public official.....he wasn't even warn by CNN to at least respect office that Trump occupied.

CNN has loose all credibility, they have shown that they are media wing of Democrat party by reporting loop sided stories. E.g when the protesters were disperse at White House so that Trump could have access to the vandalized St John's Church... the media says that the protesters were peaceful, but the question is if the protesters were peaceful, why was that church vandalized in the first place........... there is a lot of cover up in the media so as to carried out their evil intension of misinforming the world.

Honestly I must commend the endurance of Mr Trump, u really try to endure them

Black community should be very careful in this crises, they start on a positive note ..... But when the going get bad and urgly, they (black) will be blamed for everything that happened. Nobody will mention the white, Chinese, Hispanics or other ethnic groups

Rubbish, am sure if it was your brother that was killed, you would have mentioned same abi, America is simply in turmoil because their baby President has said nothing about the issue but threatening to roll out the military against US citizens. CNN is not the issue but Trump
Re: Lady Travelling From Abuja To Akure In A Taxi Molested By Man. Sparks Reactions by Fearlez: 11:18am On Jun 02, 2020
Are you the molester? Seems you know much about the incident.
Re: Lady Travelling From Abuja To Akure In A Taxi Molested By Man. Sparks Reactions by sunny200: 11:19am On Jun 02, 2020
This is disgusting, I'm scared for every girl child, I think of my future daughters fear envelopes me. Though this is not the true picture of a gentle man, these are scums in the men's world.

It's not enough to teach a girl child to be good let's also raise our boys to be gentle men. Sometimes I'm ashamed of men's attitude towards women. #saynototheabuseofwomen#

1 Like

Re: Lady Travelling From Abuja To Akure In A Taxi Molested By Man. Sparks Reactions by Jaqenhghar: 11:19am On Jun 02, 2020
DModeCntStopMe:
shocked

This video proves nothing.

I knew it would come to this, everything now will be termed rape as pressure mounts for the punishment for rape to be made more severe.

From the video she never made any move to stop the guy. She should have embarrassed him and demanded the driver stopped.

Everyone in the bus couldn't have shut her down knowing fully well the agitation on ground concerning rape.

Any little issue you have with a girl now, the next thing is to pin rape allegation on you.

Say NO to RAPE
See contradictions
1. Video proves nothing meaning what you saw is okay
2. Then you say she should have embarrassed hom . If you believed he dis nothing wrong why should she embarrass him
3. Who said everyone on the bus shut her down

Then you have 3 likes from 3 confused souls like you
SMH

3 Likes

Re: Lady Travelling From Abuja To Akure In A Taxi Molested By Man. Sparks Reactions by Rebuke: 11:20am On Jun 02, 2020
Offpoint:

Audio reports...

Nothing will be more convincing than she making the record when she was screaming.

Another sicko! Where did yhur kind spring from? I alwys wonder who raised yhur kind.

Could yhu just be this silly and dirty all by yhurself?

1 Like

Re: Lady Travelling From Abuja To Akure In A Taxi Molested By Man. Sparks Reactions by Magnifque01: 11:20am On Jun 02, 2020
AlphaStorm:
wait oooo. she dey sleep ??
Exactly my point, why take the chance of recording , we need to stop taking our reflex to the camera ,a scream/loud shout would have cautioned the old fool.

1 Like

Re: Lady Travelling From Abuja To Akure In A Taxi Molested By Man. Sparks Reactions by Nobody: 11:20am On Jun 02, 2020
mamaafrik:
i watch the YouTube video,she did scream.
Download the video abd give it to a lawyer and see how high your IQ is

No sane lawyer will attend to this issue at hand. Any lawyer who attends to this kind of action when it is well known to all the citizen of the country that there is a current ban on inter-state travelling till further notice needs to be sent back for another journey on Legum Baccalaureus.

Though what the man did was absolutely wrong and it attracts a very severe punishment in Law. But in this issue here, No Locus standi !!!
Re: Lady Travelling From Abuja To Akure In A Taxi Molested By Man. Sparks Reactions by salford1: 11:20am On Jun 02, 2020
Goke7:

Rubbish, am sure if it was your brother that was killed, you would have mentioned same abi, America is simply in turmoil because their baby President has said nothing about the issue but threatening to roll out the military against US citizens. CNN is not the issue but Trump
You should have just reported him for derailing instead of quoting his trashy post. That's what I did. He broke Nairaland's rule number 1.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply)

Man Shares Sex Video Of A Sokoto Bride Days To Her Wedding, Fiancé Cancels Event / Danjuma Yahaya Alli: Man Dies On Top Of Lady During Sex Romp In Abuja Hotel / Kogi Pastor Kills Prostitute For Rituals, Buries Her Parts In His Altar (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 89
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.