Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,873 members, 7,806,494 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 05:18 PM

Lady Travelling From Abuja To Akure In A Taxi Molested By Man. Sparks Reactions - Crime (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Lady Travelling From Abuja To Akure In A Taxi Molested By Man. Sparks Reactions (118007 Views)

Afaka Students Were Sexually Molested By Gay Bandits / 17-Year-Old Girl Injured After Being Molested By Man Over Sex In Abuja. Photos / Two Lesbians Caught In Ondo, Molested By unKnown Men (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lady Travelling From Abuja To Akure In A Taxi Molested By Man. Sparks Reactions by Sagay212: 11:21am On Jun 02, 2020
DModeCntStopMe:

How can everyone in the bus be against her?

Something is not just right.

Why did the useless abo.ki man touch her. She made the video because they didn't believe her when she complained. Even you don't believe her with video evidence. That's to show you how fooli.sh some of you are.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lady Travelling From Abuja To Akure In A Taxi Molested By Man. Sparks Reactions by Jaqenhghar: 11:21am On Jun 02, 2020
Offpoint:

Audio reports...

Nothing will be more convincing than she making the record when she was screaming.
You will still find something to say now. If she screams sef you will ask why she is screaming or she is overreacting.

2 Likes

Re: Lady Travelling From Abuja To Akure In A Taxi Molested By Man. Sparks Reactions by ehardetola(m): 11:22am On Jun 02, 2020
Someone should sub for me to watch the video pls
Re: Lady Travelling From Abuja To Akure In A Taxi Molested By Man. Sparks Reactions by Karlifate: 11:22am On Jun 02, 2020
gowonmaharajah:
A strong man is one who has outright control over his prick and emotions.
Gbam!
Co-signed.

1 Like

Re: Lady Travelling From Abuja To Akure In A Taxi Molested By Man. Sparks Reactions by Tapout(m): 11:23am On Jun 02, 2020
kai, na person papa oh, no atom of shame embarassed embarassed embarassed .....me that avoids sitting next to ladies when traveling long distances. Just to be on the safe side mehn, she fit wake up from a bad dream begin look u one kind eye...u don't want to be in that situation i swear.

2 Likes

Re: Lady Travelling From Abuja To Akure In A Taxi Molested By Man. Sparks Reactions by Nobody: 11:23am On Jun 02, 2020
Hmmmm.
Re: Lady Travelling From Abuja To Akure In A Taxi Molested By Man. Sparks Reactions by gambia(m): 11:23am On Jun 02, 2020
cococandy:

Why are you guys more concerned about the interstate ban?

The same reason many of you on this thread are looking for excuses for the molester. Rape culture

I'm not in support of what the man did, but issues are been addressed from its root, there is a ban on inter state movement, people needs to comply with it.

1 Like

Re: Lady Travelling From Abuja To Akure In A Taxi Molested By Man. Sparks Reactions by Neddstark: 11:24am On Jun 02, 2020
Millenniumlady:
It's not safe to be a lady in Nigeria anymore i'm scared.

Go and do operation to get blokus

1 Like

Re: Lady Travelling From Abuja To Akure In A Taxi Molested By Man. Sparks Reactions by explosiveskull(m): 11:24am On Jun 02, 2020
neonly:

U know you are d only person in yur family dat can afford Data don't let me swear for u
Okpo, you actuallyufell into my trap, may they molest everythig that has kpekus related to you amen. Most times I feel some people were born through miscarriage and if your mom did take correct postinor 2, we for get -1 rapist now i!mbec!le

1 Like

Re: Lady Travelling From Abuja To Akure In A Taxi Molested By Man. Sparks Reactions by HantaVirus(m): 11:24am On Jun 02, 2020
tunary:
So how can hole be the sweetest thing ever, meaning you prefer hole to good food eh?

Don't be a hypocrite... People like you eat pussy with passion... Lol

grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lady Travelling From Abuja To Akure In A Taxi Molested By Man. Sparks Reactions by Neddstark: 11:25am On Jun 02, 2020
Some men are stupid perverts. As in does touching the woman give him orgasm. Old Bleep like him, he'll meet his match someday and spend his life in jail

1 Like

Re: Lady Travelling From Abuja To Akure In A Taxi Molested By Man. Sparks Reactions by Nobody: 11:25am On Jun 02, 2020
Duggedised12:
DominusPrime : come and see another one ,talk your fellow men .This is getting out of hand. This one can rape a venerable child if he is opportuned.
A man like this should be arrested and prosecuted. She has evidence and if she has the resources she can pursue this to a logical end. This man might think he's doing it to a random lady but if he gets punished then others will learn. There is no justifiable reason for this. If he cant control himself he should have asked to sit somewhere else. These are the kind of men that make men look bad.

1 Like

Re: Lady Travelling From Abuja To Akure In A Taxi Molested By Man. Sparks Reactions by neonly: 11:26am On Jun 02, 2020
Appolygy everyone on d platform d link to d video didn't open before just open d video dis is very sicking
My bad pls
Re: Lady Travelling From Abuja To Akure In A Taxi Molested By Man. Sparks Reactions by Oselu28(f): 11:26am On Jun 02, 2020
on my way to work one morning around 5am,a lady inside d bus I boarded shouted. I was angry bcus most us make up for sleep in d bus which was d same thing she was doing before the shout. guess what d guy sitting next to her was touching are b**bs. when questioned d guy said he was sleeping and didn't know his hands where on her body.

obvious his voice did not sound like he was sleeping, d other men started lauging,some said few things. she rained insults on him till she got tired.

and it ended there. this things happen every day

4 Likes

Re: Lady Travelling From Abuja To Akure In A Taxi Molested By Man. Sparks Reactions by brownbib(m): 11:27am On Jun 02, 2020
Take him to an isolation centre. He's a sicko

1 Like

Re: Lady Travelling From Abuja To Akure In A Taxi Molested By Man. Sparks Reactions by femmyapson(m): 11:27am On Jun 02, 2020
TheEnlightenedO:
This is soooooo wrong! But like every society there's always such psychopaths...

I do have one question however, why didn't she slap him? There's no way she could have endured that for the whole journey, slap the dude, it woumd create enough of a ruckus for the idiot not to do it again or at least warrant a change in seating arrangements.

Women also need to start physically fighting back, when more men see that women physically fight back, it would create enough of a scene to deter them, don't just scream, fight... Also women could buy this mini pocket pepper spray cans or pocket knives.

I have a 5 year old daughter and I am already teaching her that it is inappropriate for ANYONE to come too close or even touch her inappropriately, if you touch her hair, I promise you she would yell and ask why you touching my hair. I intend to teach her how to use pepper spray and a pocket knife.
Before she turns 10, you will be the first person she is gonna use the pocket knife on..
The approach you currently using to train her is quite good...teaching a preschooler how to use pepper spray n pocket knife is one of d most stupid n dumbest thing to tink of..There are many self defense technique aside that..
na lyk dz RUF n bokoharam child soldiers dey start

2 Likes

Re: Lady Travelling From Abuja To Akure In A Taxi Molested By Man. Sparks Reactions by deltateam: 11:27am On Jun 02, 2020
Evablizin:
Shame on the man 10x.

Please what happened. My network is poor.

Did he touch her indecently?
Re: Lady Travelling From Abuja To Akure In A Taxi Molested By Man. Sparks Reactions by nestkojex(m): 11:28am On Jun 02, 2020
This is crazy and usually happens in Africa. We all need to go to a place more civilised. Relocate to USA or Canada. Our corporation can help you.
GRE and TOEFL are very predictable. That's why you can pass with ease when you try to dymistify the test.
Try to practice every for at least 4 weeks. Use Official Guide and try Manhattan. They are there best.
You can thank me later
You can get GRE and TOEFL for just N45000 formerly N40000 from us. No more N50000
Re: Lady Travelling From Abuja To Akure In A Taxi Molested By Man. Sparks Reactions by Offpoint: 11:28am On Jun 02, 2020
Jaqenhghar:

You will still find something to say now. If she screams sef you will ask why she is screaming or she is overreacting.
Good day, my comment is for those who reason with their HEAD and not HEART.

1 Like

Re: Lady Travelling From Abuja To Akure In A Taxi Molested By Man. Sparks Reactions by Jaqenhghar: 11:28am On Jun 02, 2020
Axiel99:
Na wa O I am just so amazed at those saying "there's interstate ban" does that make what that old rapist right? Some are saying she's enjoying it, if not why video it? It's same people that'll ask for evidence.

I keep saying it
That country is one sick shithole. There is no social vice that is abhorred anymore thry make excuses fir everything bad
Stealing they say its because of hunger
Cheating they call it being smart
Murder it must be the victim's fault
Harrassment from soldiers and police they say the victim must have annoyed them
Rape too see how they are quick tp make excuses for the pervert

2 Likes

Re: Lady Travelling From Abuja To Akure In A Taxi Molested By Man. Sparks Reactions by jaxxy(m): 11:29am On Jun 02, 2020
A grownup man like that, possibly with children. Is he normal

1 Like

Re: Lady Travelling From Abuja To Akure In A Taxi Molested By Man. Sparks Reactions by neonly: 11:29am On Jun 02, 2020
explosiveskull:

Okpo, you actuallyufell into my trap, may they molest everythig that has kpekus related to you amen. Most times I feel some people were born through miscarriage and if your mom did take correct postinor 2, we for get -1 rapist now i!mbec!le

With d way you are ranting I can see u never had love from family
U are so quick to abuse people family it not my fault yur parent failed you now take easy you might still get help from motherless home
Re: Lady Travelling From Abuja To Akure In A Taxi Molested By Man. Sparks Reactions by Nobody: 11:30am On Jun 02, 2020
What stops the lady from giving him a dirty slap outrightly,i don't believe a single man can pin me down to rape me,i will fiercely fight you till you loose that nonsense urge
Re: Lady Travelling From Abuja To Akure In A Taxi Molested By Man. Sparks Reactions by Offpoint: 11:30am On Jun 02, 2020
Rebuke:

Another sicko! Where did yhur kind spring from? I alwys wonder who raised yhur kind.

Could yhu just be this silly and dirty all by yhurself?
Go back and read my comment very slowly line by line, this time do it with your HEAD and not HEART.
Re: Lady Travelling From Abuja To Akure In A Taxi Molested By Man. Sparks Reactions by Nobody: 11:30am On Jun 02, 2020
What stops the lady from giving him a dirty slap outrightly,i don't believe a single man can pin me down to rape me,i will fiercely fight you till you loose that nonsense urge.Useless old man
Re: Lady Travelling From Abuja To Akure In A Taxi Molested By Man. Sparks Reactions by Jaqenhghar: 11:31am On Jun 02, 2020
Offpoint:

Good day, my comment is for those who reason with their HEAD and not HEART.
The irony

2 Likes

Re: Lady Travelling From Abuja To Akure In A Taxi Molested By Man. Sparks Reactions by mamaafrik(m): 11:31am On Jun 02, 2020
stayclearofme:

You said "she did scream"...so that confirm what the post said......your IQ is very low...olodo!!
did you watch the video ,did she scream.
Re: Lady Travelling From Abuja To Akure In A Taxi Molested By Man. Sparks Reactions by martowskin1(m): 11:33am On Jun 02, 2020
Millenniumlady:
It's not safe to be a lady in Nigeria anymore i'm scared.

when last did u leave the country... this is where get me angry... u now made it a Nigerian problem. rape is a capital offence everywhere around the world, lets fight the crime ... let's face the crime not Nigeria
Re: Lady Travelling From Abuja To Akure In A Taxi Molested By Man. Sparks Reactions by mamaafrik(m): 11:35am On Jun 02, 2020
stayclearofme:

I think you are more foolish than the lady, are you a judge? See the daft comment you just made!...If she didn't video for that few period what evidence will she have? Besides the post says she later screamed.....You are trying to sound like a judge but you can probably do what the man did. Shameless set of people everywhere.
Re: Lady Travelling From Abuja To Akure In A Taxi Molested By Man. Sparks Reactions by gloryfidedesign(m): 11:36am On Jun 02, 2020
Self control is a virtue

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply)

Man Shares Sex Video Of A Sokoto Bride Days To Her Wedding, Fiancé Cancels Event / Danjuma Yahaya Alli: Man Dies On Top Of Lady During Sex Romp In Abuja Hotel / Kogi Pastor Kills Prostitute For Rituals, Buries Her Parts In His Altar (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.