Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,317 members, 7,808,068 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 06:34 AM

Lady Travelling From Abuja To Akure In A Taxi Molested By Man. Sparks Reactions - Crime (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Lady Travelling From Abuja To Akure In A Taxi Molested By Man. Sparks Reactions (118013 Views)

Afaka Students Were Sexually Molested By Gay Bandits / 17-Year-Old Girl Injured After Being Molested By Man Over Sex In Abuja. Photos / Two Lesbians Caught In Ondo, Molested By unKnown Men (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lady Travelling From Abuja To Akure In A Taxi Molested By Man. Sparks Reactions by Enculer: 12:09pm On Jun 02, 2020
Inconclusive,

4 Likes

Re: Lady Travelling From Abuja To Akure In A Taxi Molested By Man. Sparks Reactions by Wyloutproperty: 12:12pm On Jun 02, 2020
optimus106:
Rubbish

Who dey video am?

So she had the man on cam touching here

Why she no change seat?

Why she no alight the cab?

the lady and the man are both sick.

You are sick. Didn't you hear she complained to other passengers and even an officer of the law. They all failed her. The best she could have done is what she did. Keep calm and collect evidence. She could have been the only female there, and it could have gone the Indian bus rape way if she insisted on raising dust at the moment. Don't let me curse you m

4 Likes

Re: Lady Travelling From Abuja To Akure In A Taxi Molested By Man. Sparks Reactions by optimus106(m): 12:18pm On Jun 02, 2020
Wyloutproperty:

You are sick. Didn't you hear she complained to other passengers and even an officer of the law. They all failed her. The best she could have done is what she did. Keep calm and collect evidence. She could have been the only female there, and it could have gone the Indian bus rape way if she insisted on raising dust at the moment. Don't let me curse you m

You be fool... can't she change her seat?
Re: Lady Travelling From Abuja To Akure In A Taxi Molested By Man. Sparks Reactions by obstead200(m): 12:18pm On Jun 02, 2020
Dunno what to say sha. But what kind of drama queen will keep watching a man grope her just so she could get video evidence? Is she a LovePeddler?
Why not just give him a blow to the face or ribs, he will behave.
But she rather chose to capture a video of her own groping for over minute.

Final verdict......her way no pure. She is an attention seeker.

#sayNoToRape

5 Likes

Re: Lady Travelling From Abuja To Akure In A Taxi Molested By Man. Sparks Reactions by optimus106(m): 12:19pm On Jun 02, 2020
AmazingELixir:
[[s]quote author=optimus106 post=90226254] Rubbish

Who dey video am?

Why she no change seat?

the lady and the man are both sick.[/s]

[s]
Will shut your shi.thole if you have nothing better to contribute....change seat on a filled interstate bus..atimes I wonder if some of you reason with your asses.
[/s]

Who be dis idiot?
Can't she change her seat?

Assholeeee

3 Likes

Re: Lady Travelling From Abuja To Akure In A Taxi Molested By Man. Sparks Reactions by optimus106(m): 12:22pm On Jun 02, 2020
Wyloutproperty:

No let me curse ur papa o
Re: Lady Travelling From Abuja To Akure In A Taxi Molested By Man. Sparks Reactions by SATANworshipsME: 12:23pm On Jun 02, 2020
she was not molested, she was enjoying it

5 Likes

Re: Lady Travelling From Abuja To Akure In A Taxi Molested By Man. Sparks Reactions by Wyloutproperty: 12:25pm On Jun 02, 2020
As usual blame the victim. She should change seats with who? The driver or abi passengers that said she was overreacting? If she changes seat would she be safer or get to seat beside a sicker pervert?

optimus106:

You be fool... can't she change her seat?

1 Like

Re: Lady Travelling From Abuja To Akure In A Taxi Molested By Man. Sparks Reactions by ViktorCash: 12:25pm On Jun 02, 2020
God knows i will smash this man's skull if i was in that vehicle.

1 Like

Re: Lady Travelling From Abuja To Akure In A Taxi Molested By Man. Sparks Reactions by solonubinho(m): 12:25pm On Jun 02, 2020
lalasticlala:
Abuja To Akure: Outrage on social media as video of a lady travelling from Abuja to Akure being molested by a male passenger emerges.

Twitter user, The Rough Hair Guy @DanielFaithArts, shared the video and narrated what happened. He wrote:

Source: https://mobile.twitter.com/DanielFaithArts/status/1267548624118038534

Last I checked there was still a ban on interstate movement. Why is the lady traveling from Abuja to Akure? This doesn't take away the fact that the molester is vile and disgusting. When you answer that, then the elders can come together to settle the matter. Case dismissed!

2 Likes

Re: Lady Travelling From Abuja To Akure In A Taxi Molested By Man. Sparks Reactions by SamOyovwi: 12:27pm On Jun 02, 2020
She dey enjoy am grin
EzzyCarter:
Dz one weak me o grin but why was the lady so calm? urgh! sad

5 Likes

Re: Lady Travelling From Abuja To Akure In A Taxi Molested By Man. Sparks Reactions by kecee99(m): 12:28pm On Jun 02, 2020
Re: Lady Travelling From Abuja To Akure In A Taxi Molested By Man. Sparks Reactions by YinkaGold02: 12:28pm On Jun 02, 2020
God.... This man self
Re: Lady Travelling From Abuja To Akure In A Taxi Molested By Man. Sparks Reactions by kecee99(m): 12:29pm On Jun 02, 2020
This whoremonger pintle should be cut off and hanged angry what a loathsome rapist undecided
Re: Lady Travelling From Abuja To Akure In A Taxi Molested By Man. Sparks Reactions by Nobody: 12:29pm On Jun 02, 2020
Evablizin:
Shame on the man 10x.

Since you know the full details .. can you please tell us how he molested or assault the woman. even in court you go sha explain
Re: Lady Travelling From Abuja To Akure In A Taxi Molested By Man. Sparks Reactions by SATANworshipsME: 12:30pm On Jun 02, 2020
women are so overated. if she did this to a guy she will say she was catching fun

3 Likes

Re: Lady Travelling From Abuja To Akure In A Taxi Molested By Man. Sparks Reactions by stayclearofme: 12:32pm On Jun 02, 2020
mamaafrik:
did you watch the video ,did she scream.

You all are ignorant, even if she didn't scream is the video evidence not there that she was being molested? Awon olodo!!
Re: Lady Travelling From Abuja To Akure In A Taxi Molested By Man. Sparks Reactions by SATANworshipsME: 12:32pm On Jun 02, 2020
if this was in a developed country, she will go to jail, she violated lockdown

3 Likes

Re: Lady Travelling From Abuja To Akure In A Taxi Molested By Man. Sparks Reactions by funshow247(m): 12:37pm On Jun 02, 2020
Rubbish...crazy man and foolish lady! The man needs to be examined upstairs and be made to face the law squarely. However, the lady also permitted him and she probably wanted to enjoy him for a while before bursting out in anger. If not, she would have reacted early. Stupid people!!!

lalasticlala:
Abuja To Akure: Outrage on social media as video of a lady travelling from Abuja to Akure being molested by a male passenger emerges.

Twitter user, The Rough Hair Guy @DanielFaithArts, shared the video and narrated what happened. He wrote:

Source: https://mobile.twitter.com/DanielFaithArts/status/1267548624118038534
Re: Lady Travelling From Abuja To Akure In A Taxi Molested By Man. Sparks Reactions by mt77: 12:37pm On Jun 02, 2020
I thought there's a ban on interstate travel, so people are still flouting the order. However, every MSN ought to control himself and not constitute a nuisance.
Re: Lady Travelling From Abuja To Akure In A Taxi Molested By Man. Sparks Reactions by safarigirl(f): 12:38pm On Jun 02, 2020
optimus106:
Rubbish

Who dey video am?

Why she no change seat?

the lady and the man are both sick.

You and the 13 idiots that liked this foolishcomment, clearly forgot how to read

She complained to passengers and thee driver and was rebuffed

She was traveling, where she for see another bus to enter on an empty stretch of road?

She reported to a soldier, but when the man spoke Hausa to the soldier, that one threatened to deal with her if she complained further.

Stop disgracing your lineage on the internet.

4 Likes

Re: Lady Travelling From Abuja To Akure In A Taxi Molested By Man. Sparks Reactions by Nobody: 12:41pm On Jun 02, 2020
Jobless people everywhere. I thought the man and the lady were alone. If it was a soldier that was molesting the lady or the man will you look for the soldier.
Mr molester finder
Re: Lady Travelling From Abuja To Akure In A Taxi Molested By Man. Sparks Reactions by mamaafrik(m): 12:43pm On Jun 02, 2020
stayclearofme:

You all are ignorant, even if she didn't scream is the video evidence not there that she was being molested? Awon olodo!!
see IQ
Re: Lady Travelling From Abuja To Akure In A Taxi Molested By Man. Sparks Reactions by BABANGBALI: 12:45pm On Jun 02, 2020
myfan:
Hmmmmmmmmm
see as you dey moan on top of the matter and your prick dey even rice up
Re: Lady Travelling From Abuja To Akure In A Taxi Molested By Man. Sparks Reactions by Nobody: 12:47pm On Jun 02, 2020
Preetti:
Even with video evidence you still typed this shit,you really are a slowpoke

I don't want to believe the woman was the one recording, because that makes the whole thing consensual or why dd d camera person kip mute.
On the otherhand if it was the woman recording, i will ask a simple question n i hope you are a lady ... can a stranger dip his hand into ur skirt for just 10secs without you screaming or giving him a hot slap, in a public place for that matter.
if dem wan rape will camera 360 or instagram live be your 1st move. court as no regards 4 emotion you must make sense.
Re: Lady Travelling From Abuja To Akure In A Taxi Molested By Man. Sparks Reactions by Angrymode: 12:49pm On Jun 02, 2020
grandstar:
This is definitely not his first time.

The lady should have requested for a change of seat if it was a bus. Alternatively, she should have placed a barrier like a bag between her and the man's filthy hands.

I'm sure the woman's protest wasn't firm enough or she was frightened and had to restrain her anger.

I'm really frightened by your type even more than the man in question. Your type are the ones that make women to hide in shame and keep all the hurt to themselves instead opening up. Shame on you Mister!!!
Re: Lady Travelling From Abuja To Akure In A Taxi Molested By Man. Sparks Reactions by captianfreeman(m): 12:53pm On Jun 02, 2020
Is she sleeping? If no.

It means she an m.u.m.u
Re: Lady Travelling From Abuja To Akure In A Taxi Molested By Man. Sparks Reactions by Nobody: 1:00pm On Jun 02, 2020
cococandy:

The other side of the story? You alright?

I take it you av never been to court, there are two sides for a reason, prosecution stand 4 the victim and defense stand for the accused, ... according to law even those guys that killed jesus shuld have right to fair hearing. as long as the accused is alive he/she must say the otherside of the story before the judge can adjudicate. emotions & law are like oil & water.

1 Like

Re: Lady Travelling From Abuja To Akure In A Taxi Molested By Man. Sparks Reactions by Omojudy: 1:01pm On Jun 02, 2020
She didn't need to report to anybody but to have slapped him instantly. Let them start asking why she slapped him. What rubbish. Something similar has happened to me with a bike man tapping my butt as I walked away after the ride. I slapped him well

1 Like

Re: Lady Travelling From Abuja To Akure In A Taxi Molested By Man. Sparks Reactions by ModestGal(f): 1:03pm On Jun 02, 2020
Millenniumlady:
It's not safe to be a lady in Nigeria anymore i'm scared.
You are wrong, because it has always be unsafe for being a lady in Nigeria. Difference is that we are voicing out now because we are tired
Re: Lady Travelling From Abuja To Akure In A Taxi Molested By Man. Sparks Reactions by stanisbaratheon: 1:09pm On Jun 02, 2020
LexngtonSteele:
Ladies are so so vulnerable.

These perverts have sisters and mothers, but they don't have any empathy.

Some even rape their biological relatives.

These type can rape even their own daughters.

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (14) (Reply)

Man Shares Sex Video Of A Sokoto Bride Days To Her Wedding, Fiancé Cancels Event / Danjuma Yahaya Alli: Man Dies On Top Of Lady During Sex Romp In Abuja Hotel / Kogi Pastor Kills Prostitute For Rituals, Buries Her Parts In His Altar (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.