Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,833 members, 7,806,341 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 03:02 PM

Asari Dokubo, Ralph Uwazuruike Swear With Bible And Koran Against Nnamdi Kalu - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Asari Dokubo, Ralph Uwazuruike Swear With Bible And Koran Against Nnamdi Kalu (1615 Views)

Simon Ekpa Criticises And Threatens Ralph Uwazuruike / Ralph Uwazuruike Blasts Wike Over Hotel Demolition Says "What Nonsense Governor" / Ralph Uwazuruike: Cremate My Corpse After Death - MASSOB Leader (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Asari Dokubo, Ralph Uwazuruike Swear With Bible And Koran Against Nnamdi Kalu by Ejima1: 10:46am On Jun 02, 2020

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yQ3CDr22vuY
Asari Dokubo Swear by the Quran That He Never Collected 20million Naira From Nnamdi Kanu(IPOB Leader, Ralph Uwazuruike who saw the video of Asari Dokubo swearing against the allegation made against him by Nnamdi Kalu joined Asari Dokubo to also swear with the bible refuting the allegations made against him by Nnamdi Kanu right from the time he came out of prison

Re: Asari Dokubo, Ralph Uwazuruike Swear With Bible And Koran Against Nnamdi Kalu by nairamaniac: 10:46am On Jun 02, 2020
Naaa so. Using bible to swear when we all know you fear Songo more than the bible.

Who is fooling who?

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Asari Dokubo, Ralph Uwazuruike Swear With Bible And Koran Against Nnamdi Kalu by 143WaZoBia: 10:47am On Jun 02, 2020
Na only iPob believe Nnamdi Kanu. I didn’t.
20m for Asari? The same Asari Dokubo?
Who and who him want share am give?

1 Like

Re: Asari Dokubo, Ralph Uwazuruike Swear With Bible And Koran Against Nnamdi Kalu by WeneDiali: 10:47am On Jun 02, 2020
Lol..everybody dey confess give Ohamadike.

Kanu really has the ears of the people. He is an enigma.

I love him so much.

Soon even jubril buhari go do him own confession. We go dey here watch am live. grin grin

6 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Asari Dokubo, Ralph Uwazuruike Swear With Bible And Koran Against Nnamdi Kalu by ojun50(m): 10:48am On Jun 02, 2020
See there head

1 Like

Re: Asari Dokubo, Ralph Uwazuruike Swear With Bible And Koran Against Nnamdi Kalu by Okoroawusa: 10:50am On Jun 02, 2020
143WaZoBia:
Na only iPob believe Nnamdi Kanu.
I didn’t. 20m for Asari? The same Asari Dokubo? Who and who him want share am give?
What is even 20m to a man like Asari?

Well all of them na scammers...

Money dey this IPOB business o!

2 Likes

Re: Asari Dokubo, Ralph Uwazuruike Swear With Bible And Koran Against Nnamdi Kalu by Muna4real(f): 10:54am On Jun 02, 2020
nairamaniac:
Naaa so. Using bible to swear when we all know you fear Songo more than the bible.

Who is fooling who?

I wish I could give you 1million likes grin

1 Like

Re: Asari Dokubo, Ralph Uwazuruike Swear With Bible And Koran Against Nnamdi Kalu by donbachi(m): 10:54am On Jun 02, 2020
Job men...our leaders that have been swearing and using Bible and Koran as oaths of office..still dey loot more and more money.
Re: Asari Dokubo, Ralph Uwazuruike Swear With Bible And Koran Against Nnamdi Kalu by OhBiafra: 10:57am On Jun 02, 2020
I like the way both men referred to "fellow Biafrans" e go pain Yoruba muslims wella

2 Likes

Re: Asari Dokubo, Ralph Uwazuruike Swear With Bible And Koran Against Nnamdi Kalu by Chimezirim121: 11:05am On Jun 02, 2020
grin
Muna4real:

Re: Asari Dokubo, Ralph Uwazuruike Swear With Bible And Koran Against Nnamdi Kalu by Chimezirim121: 11:05am On Jun 02, 2020
OhBiafra:
I like the way both men referred to "fellow Biafrans" e go pain Yoruba muslims wella
hmm
Re: Asari Dokubo, Ralph Uwazuruike Swear With Bible And Koran Against Nnamdi Kalu by 143WaZoBia: 11:11am On Jun 02, 2020
Okoroawusa:

What is even 20m to a man like Asari?

Well all of them na scammers...

Money dey this IPOB business o!
I will never know man but I don’t think Asari took 20m Nigerian currency from iPob in his MANSION. As far as I know #20m no go reach anywhere for the man body talk-less to share give others, talk more to buy ammunitions.
And I really hope every sensible Nigerians out there know that I am not in anyway attacking Igbos. I love every sapient regardless where you are from. I have issues with Asari, NK and people like them that lead people aimlessly for selfish gain. Asari isn’t much different from NK. Him just have a little higher IQ.
Re: Asari Dokubo, Ralph Uwazuruike Swear With Bible And Koran Against Nnamdi Kalu by 143WaZoBia: 11:13am On Jun 02, 2020
WeneDiali:
Lol..everybody dey confess give Ohamadike.

Kanu really has the ears of the people. He is an enigma.

I love him so much.

Soon even jubril buhari go do him own confession. We go dey here watch am live. grin grin
If anybody lied against you. You will attempt to clean your name.
Re: Asari Dokubo, Ralph Uwazuruike Swear With Bible And Koran Against Nnamdi Kalu by Nobody: 11:15am On Jun 02, 2020
all the 3 peeps in this drama require special psychological attention
Re: Asari Dokubo, Ralph Uwazuruike Swear With Bible And Koran Against Nnamdi Kalu by Chimezirim121: 11:15am On Jun 02, 2020
143WaZoBia:

If anybody lied against you. You will attempt to clean your name.
we will know the truth soon
Re: Asari Dokubo, Ralph Uwazuruike Swear With Bible And Koran Against Nnamdi Kalu by omonnakoda: 11:15am On Jun 02, 2020
Fake swearing

Let them swear on Ogun Lakaaye before I believe
Re: Asari Dokubo, Ralph Uwazuruike Swear With Bible And Koran Against Nnamdi Kalu by 143WaZoBia: 11:19am On Jun 02, 2020
Chimezirim121:
we will know the truth soon
I really don’t care about either of them or their truth. They just selfish people.
If Asari is good, SS as a whole will be doing better by now or him (Asari) would have been dead. That guy is living in a mansion in Cotonou like NK is living outside Nigeria and both men keeps agitating violence in their home country. Violence that would be carried out by their brothers and that will cost them their families.

1 Like

Re: Asari Dokubo, Ralph Uwazuruike Swear With Bible And Koran Against Nnamdi Kalu by jimyjames(m): 11:20am On Jun 02, 2020
Swearing with Quran or bible is nothing, even criminals swear by it, weed smokers roll joints with page's of bible and Quran.

1 Like

Re: Asari Dokubo, Ralph Uwazuruike Swear With Bible And Koran Against Nnamdi Kalu by Chimezirim121: 11:22am On Jun 02, 2020
jimyjames:
Swearing with Quran or bible is nothing, even criminals swear by it, weed smokers roll joints with page's of bible and Quran.
hmm
Re: Asari Dokubo, Ralph Uwazuruike Swear With Bible And Koran Against Nnamdi Kalu by Chimezirim121: 11:23am On Jun 02, 2020
grin
omonnakoda:
Fake swearing

Let them swear on Ogun Lakaaye before I believe
Re: Asari Dokubo, Ralph Uwazuruike Swear With Bible And Koran Against Nnamdi Kalu by Okoroawusa: 12:19pm On Jun 02, 2020
143WaZoBia:

I will never know man but I don’t think Asari took 20m Nigerian currency from iPob in his MANSION. As far as I know #20m no go reach anywhere for the man body talk-less to share give others, talk more to buy ammunitions.
And I really hope every sensible Nigerians out there know that I am not in anyway attacking Igbos. I love every sapient regardless where you are from. I have issues with Asari, NK and people like them that lead people aimlessly for selfish gain. Asari isn’t much different from NK. Him just have a little higher IQ.
My thoughts exactly
Re: Asari Dokubo, Ralph Uwazuruike Swear With Bible And Koran Against Nnamdi Kalu by Olugbanko: 12:56pm On Jun 02, 2020
who takes the late kanu and his impostor serious if not the gullible ipob miscreants whose brains have been eroded by hate? mtcew...
Re: Asari Dokubo, Ralph Uwazuruike Swear With Bible And Koran Against Nnamdi Kalu by Nobody: 1:42pm On Jun 02, 2020
Propaganda is like food to nnamdi Kanu
Re: Asari Dokubo, Ralph Uwazuruike Swear With Bible And Koran Against Nnamdi Kalu by Ejima1: 1:43pm On Jun 02, 2020
smiley
DDeliverer:
Propaganda is like food to nnamdi Kanu
Re: Asari Dokubo, Ralph Uwazuruike Swear With Bible And Koran Against Nnamdi Kalu by Caseless: 1:59pm On Jun 02, 2020
Nnamdi kanu is mad and the madness might increase soon. Biafra is a comic relief.
Re: Asari Dokubo, Ralph Uwazuruike Swear With Bible And Koran Against Nnamdi Kalu by nairamaniac: 10:37pm On Jun 02, 2020
Muna4real:

Thanx alot wink
Re: Asari Dokubo, Ralph Uwazuruike Swear With Bible And Koran Against Nnamdi Kalu by Dreambeat: 10:44pm On Jun 02, 2020
Even some shameless pastors who climb the pulpit every Sunday commit adultery and all manner of atrocities calling the name of the The Lord while doing them, how much more these sabos.

(1) (Reply)

Bola Tinubu To Declare For 2023 Presidency / #oyigbomassacre: why is no one talking about what happened at Oyigbo / Black Out In Sango Ota

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.