Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,196 members, 7,780,338 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 12:42 PM

How To Build Enviable Income As An Email Copywriter In 2020.,, - Business (17) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / How To Build Enviable Income As An Email Copywriter In 2020.,, (98700 Views)

How To Earn Regular Daily Income As A Driver With Roosca! - / How To Become An Email Copywriter And Earn 300k Every Month / How To Become An Email Copywriter And Earn A Comfortable Living With It (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) ... (56) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How To Build Enviable Income As An Email Copywriter In 2020.,, by SeyiAyorinde(m): 8:04pm On Jun 13, 2020
Happy birthday venzal,continue to grow in grace and abundant wealth.Cheers to a new life!
Re: How To Build Enviable Income As An Email Copywriter In 2020.,, by olatuneji: 8:05pm On Jun 13, 2020
Venzal:
Thank you! But I think I already answered that question...
Boss you're doing a great job.

Please, I want to ask, is idioms permitted in copywriting, I ask because I notice almost all your write-up, I see you use it,you never finish writing a sentence you don nack idiom support am. Considering that majority of clients are Americans. Again, which is the best writing style that is acceptable, American or British.

Also,When Writing stories in copywriting, can one form a sweet story to support the message one is passing across. I mean telling a false story.

Happy birthay venzal.
God bless your new age.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How To Build Enviable Income As An Email Copywriter In 2020.,, by Graxie(f): 8:36pm On Jun 13, 2020
Goalnaldo:
I experienced issues setting up my payment. I selected direct bank transfer and after inputting every info, I was told the name on my account didn't match with the name I registered with upwork. The problem was I registered using my email which was a shorter version of my real name. I have changed to my complete name though, but they said it will take up to 48 hrs for it to reflect. Please for those of you registering on upwork, endeavour to register with the name that corresponds to the one on your bank account. My write up is a bit long but learn from my mistake. We rise by lifting others.
This is serious. How about if you are using payoneer?
Re: How To Build Enviable Income As An Email Copywriter In 2020.,, by WordsWriter: 8:49pm On Jun 13, 2020
Happy Birthday Venzal. More blessings,More funds and More life.
Re: How To Build Enviable Income As An Email Copywriter In 2020.,, by Ephraimryder(m): 8:53pm On Jun 13, 2020
Happy birthday venzal, wishing you a long, happy, wealthy, fulfilled and healthy life ahead.
May God grant all your heart desires and wishes in Jesus name.
Re: How To Build Enviable Income As An Email Copywriter In 2020.,, by Olawrites: 8:58pm On Jun 13, 2020
OYENIYIJK:

I recommend "THE COPYWRITER'$ HANDBOOK" also. Very useful. A.I.D.A was fully discussed there and FEATURES VS. BENEFITS also. And also, Many Valid points we can use as a proposal. Give it a trial.

God bless you

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: How To Build Enviable Income As An Email Copywriter In 2020.,, by OYENIYIJK: 9:00pm On Jun 13, 2020
Olawrites:

God bless you
God Bless All Of Us

1 Like

Re: How To Build Enviable Income As An Email Copywriter In 2020.,, by mattyrukee(m): 9:00pm On Jun 13, 2020
@Venzal.

Well done sir.

Please, I want to ask...

Can I subscribe to chris Email with paying?

Because am not see a free subscription plan.
Re: How To Build Enviable Income As An Email Copywriter In 2020.,, by adsmaster: 9:02pm On Jun 13, 2020
Venzal:
This Email Came FROM chris Orzechowski today:

Subject: why email copywriters get paid more than regular copywriters

A few years back, when I was a salaried school teacher I remember making about $300 a day, for a full day's work.

My workday was about 7.5 hours. And I had a 30 minute commute each way.

One day I sat down and calculated what my effective hourly rate (EHR) was for that job.

It came to about $35.29/hour.

Not awful.

(I mean... it was definitely a lot better than when I was bouncing at D'Jais in Belmar for $12/hour. That was a ROUGH summer.)

Still... I knew I could do better.

As I started to get better at writing copy, I eventually won a few gigs where I was able to successfully charge $100/email.

This was life-changing money for me.

Now, of course it wasn't "Retire to the Amalfi Coast" money.

But when I did the math... I saw that I went from spending 8.5 hours/day to make $300... to earning that same $300 (to write three emails) in about 2 hours. Sometimes it took me even less time than that.

I essentially quadrupled my EHR.

And as I got better and better... I was able to charge more and more for the emails I wrote for my clients.

Eventually, I was making more from writing a single email sequence than I was from an entire paycheck at my day job.

Why am I telling you this?

And what the hell does this have to do with YOU?

Well...

If you're a copywriter and you're trying to earn more... writing emails is probably the quickest and easiest way to make that happen.

That is, of course, unless you enjoy slogging through a 10,000 word VSL project that might take 2 months to complete... or if you get jazzed up over writing blog posts for pennies on the dollar, because you need to undercut everyone else on Upwork to win gigs.

Email copy is fast.

It's fun.

And once you know what you're doing... it ain't that hard!

Also, if you're a business owner... you'd be amazed at how high your EHR will be if you learn how to write emails that sell.

I wrote three emails for a client this week, it took me a little over an hour. That client has made $9,583.19 in sales already... and the week isn't even over yet.

Not bad for a handful of emails with some solid copy.

Now...

If YOU want to learn how to write awesome emails that your customers LOVE reading AND buying from... then you should get my Email Copy Academy course while it's still on sale:

​Click here to get my Email Copy Academy COURSE for 50% off (use the code ORZYTURNS31 at checkout)​

I show you everything you need to do to become a PRO email writer in no time.

Chris Orzechowski

Kinda reinforces what I am saying.

And do you notice how he turned a personal story into a powerful email?

Yes venzal.

He told a story using is life experiences and at the end put a call to action(made a subtle offer to the reader)

4 Likes

Re: How To Build Enviable Income As An Email Copywriter In 2020.,, by Goalnaldo(m): 9:07pm On Jun 13, 2020
Graxie:
This is serious. How about if you are using payoneer?
might be the same
Re: How To Build Enviable Income As An Email Copywriter In 2020.,, by OYENIYIJK: 9:18pm On Jun 13, 2020
mattyrukee:
@Venzal.

Well done sir.

Please, I want to ask...

Can I subscribe to chris Email with paying?

Because am not see a free subscription plan.
without paying you mean? Go to his site and scroll down to the last page. Wait for some seconds, a message will pop up, so insert your name and email

1 Like

Re: How To Build Enviable Income As An Email Copywriter In 2020.,, by MzDeeb(f): 9:29pm On Jun 13, 2020
Venzal:
Yes, that's exactly what I meant, ma'am.
Thanks.
Happy Birthday to you. Live long and prosper without afflictions.

2 Likes

Re: How To Build Enviable Income As An Email Copywriter In 2020.,, by WalkerMichael(m): 9:32pm On Jun 13, 2020
Happy birthday to you boss. Keep the great job up

1 Like

Re: How To Build Enviable Income As An Email Copywriter In 2020.,, by Olawrites: 9:38pm On Jun 13, 2020
Goalnaldo:
Chai money dey upwork o kiss I was checking my feeds and I saw a client who is asking for someone to create a mobile game that is engaging. 2.5k was what he offered.

Bro don't look at that money you'll be distracted.

Think about how to provide real value and see such money coming your way

Value

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: How To Build Enviable Income As An Email Copywriter In 2020.,, by Goalnaldo(m): 9:49pm On Jun 13, 2020
Olawrites:

Bro don't look at that money you'll be distracted.

Think about how to provide real value and see such money coming your way

Value
okay sir but have you checked my blog today? grin it's in my signature. Thank you.

1 Like

Re: How To Build Enviable Income As An Email Copywriter In 2020.,, by Venzal1: 10:42pm On Jun 13, 2020
After posting the last lesson, my account got slapped by anti-spambot. I will have to look for a way around it.

But for now, check out the video I promised to share today:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ickS6SmpKOg

And here is the file I promised to share inside the video:

https://docs.google.com/document/d/1NkzdeaM1gYA98C7ABo_htwq9m1UgxT8DbzTIq9ICLYk/edit?usp=sharing

31 Likes 12 Shares

Re: How To Build Enviable Income As An Email Copywriter In 2020.,, by Venzal1: 10:44pm On Jun 13, 2020
Thank you everyone for your wishes. I really appreciate them.

I can't mention everyone after the other right now. But I see you all. Thank you. God bless youse too!

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: How To Build Enviable Income As An Email Copywriter In 2020.,, by Olawrites: 10:51pm On Jun 13, 2020
Venzal1:
After posting the last lesson, my account got slapped by anti-spambot. I will have to look for a way around it.

https://docs.google.com/document/d/1NkzdeaM1gYA98C7ABo_htwq9m1UgxT8DbzTIq9ICLYk/edit?usp=sharing

Thanks bro ... Happy birthday bro
Re: How To Build Enviable Income As An Email Copywriter In 2020.,, by damilare96(m): 11:00pm On Jun 13, 2020
Video is not showing
Venzal1:

Re: How To Build Enviable Income As An Email Copywriter In 2020.,, by Qulink1(m): 11:05pm On Jun 13, 2020
Venzal1:
After p here is the file I promised to share inside the :

Sorry about the other account Boss and thanks for the video but the video shows private and isn't showing.
Modified
It has been rectified and now showing.
Thanks Boss
Re: How To Build Enviable Income As An Email Copywriter In 2020.,, by Qulink1(m): 12:05am On Jun 14, 2020
Thanks for the Video tutorial Venzal1,I really wished for it not to end grin grin.It was well taught and explained.Thanks once again and God bless you sir

6 Likes

Re: How To Build Enviable Income As An Email Copywriter In 2020.,, by Greenbuoy(m): 4:02am On Jun 14, 2020
Hello guys. How do I know if my account has been approved? Do I get a mail from them or what? The attached image is the only message I got from them.

And to Mr. Venzal, oke oke lo ma lo!

4 Likes

Re: How To Build Enviable Income As An Email Copywriter In 2020.,, by Crazeworld(m): 6:30am On Jun 14, 2020
Greenbuoy:
Hello guys. How do I know if my account has been approved? Do I get a mail from them or what? The attached image is the only message I got from them.

And to Mr. Venzal, oke oke lo ma lo!
Yes, you've been approved!
Re: How To Build Enviable Income As An Email Copywriter In 2020.,, by Greenbuoy(m): 8:25am On Jun 14, 2020
Wow! Thanks.
Crazeworld:
Yes, you've been approved!
Re: How To Build Enviable Income As An Email Copywriter In 2020.,, by IDEALCASH(m): 9:45am On Jun 14, 2020
Venzal1:

Thanks for the kind gesture, you are great. Happy birthday to you. Remain blessed always.

3 Likes

Re: How To Build Enviable Income As An Email Copywriter In 2020.,, by sodiquisty(m): 9:53am On Jun 14, 2020
Happy birthday boss.Mayyou live long and prosper
Re: How To Build Enviable Income As An Email Copywriter In 2020.,, by africanman85: 10:33am On Jun 14, 2020
Nice thread
Re: How To Build Enviable Income As An Email Copywriter In 2020.,, by ChaseVibes(m): 11:47am On Jun 14, 2020
Venzal, thanks for the video you dropped yesterday and happy birthday in arrears man smiley

To further buttress Venzal's video, I recommend you guys read up this article on Amazon Reviews Mining
https://copyhackers.com/2014/10/amazon-review-mining/

24 Likes 10 Shares

Re: How To Build Enviable Income As An Email Copywriter In 2020.,, by jonextee(m): 12:17pm On Jun 14, 2020
Mr Venzal...Happy B'DAY in arrears..

Please, how do u use google form to create portfolios?

3 Likes

Re: How To Build Enviable Income As An Email Copywriter In 2020.,, by jonextee(m): 12:55pm On Jun 14, 2020
Hi everyone,

pls who has been able to subscribe to "Chris Ozerchowski - theemailcopywriter.com" email list?

I cdnt get where to input my email on to website.

Please, if you have been able to subscribe, kindly teach me abeg?

3 Likes

Re: How To Build Enviable Income As An Email Copywriter In 2020.,, by Graxie(f): 1:34pm On Jun 14, 2020
ChaseVibes:
Venzal, thanks for the video you dropped yesterday and happy birthday in arrears man smiley

To further buttress Venzal's video, I recommend you guys read up this article on Amazon Reviews Mining
https://copyhackers.com/2014/10/amazon-review-mining/
Awesome, thanks for this.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) ... (56) (Reply)

Forex Trade Alerts - Season 9 / What Is Your Worst Business Investment And How Much Did You Lose? / Binary Option Free Alert

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.