Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,504 members, 7,808,855 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 05:59 PM

How To Build Enviable Income As An Email Copywriter In 2020.,, - Business (51) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / How To Build Enviable Income As An Email Copywriter In 2020.,, (99750 Views)

How To Earn Regular Daily Income As A Driver With Roosca! - / How To Become An Email Copywriter And Earn 300k Every Month / How To Become An Email Copywriter And Earn A Comfortable Living With It (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (48) (49) (50) (51) (52) (53) (54) ... (56) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How To Build Enviable Income As An Email Copywriter In 2020.,, by meemeee: 5:56pm On Aug 02, 2020
Thanks. I've been able enter.

Qulink1:

Are you sure?
Try again it's working at this end

1 Like

Re: How To Build Enviable Income As An Email Copywriter In 2020.,, by promisious: 1:22pm On Aug 07, 2020
Valwezzy:

Space and punctuate your profile write-up properly --- it kinda hurts the eyes.

I sent an email
Re: How To Build Enviable Income As An Email Copywriter In 2020.,, by AroFx: 7:23am On Aug 08, 2020
TO WHOM IT MAY CONCERNM

Someone just used my moniker to scam on another thread which involved three people: The victim, The escrow(the one that used my moniker) and the buyer. They did the transaction via WhatsApp and when the victim asked what the escrow moniker was, he said AROFX(which is my moniker). The victim went ahead without doing any verification here on nairaland and now he was scammed. I have been accused wrongly and i hope my MONIKER is cleared of this very soon because it's traumatizing.

.....I AM DEBUNKING THIS PUBLICLY....I AM NOT AN EXCHANGER!!! I AM NOT AN EXCHANGER!!! I AM NOT AN EXCHANGER!!! I DONT OFFER ESCROW SERVICE!!! I DONT OFFER ESCROW SERVICE!!! I DONT OFFER ESCROW SERVICE!!!

IF ANYONE SHOULD CONTACT YOU WITH MY MONIKER. PLEASE NOTE THAT THEY ARE SCAMMERS!!!

PLEASE KINDLY TAKE NOTE!!!

THANKS TO ALL.

1 Like

Re: How To Build Enviable Income As An Email Copywriter In 2020.,, by Agricexpert(m): 2:23pm On Aug 08, 2020
juliusijidola:

How much is it?
N500
Re: How To Build Enviable Income As An Email Copywriter In 2020.,, by Goalnaldo(m): 8:20am On Aug 10, 2020
donsharwama:
Good day House.

i really need your honest review on this

its my first one though

Subject: In loving Memory of the world’s best Dad

The recent pandemic putting the whole world on a standstill has actually made families more closer and at the same time wrecked a lot of Havoc on families and societies.

No one ever prays for the perfect piece or part of his life be taken away without enjoying every single second together as long as it would be.

Chris’s Dad is no doubt one dad every kid will actually crave to have (don’t get me wrong everyone’s parents is actually exceptional in one way or the other) but there’s something exceptional about this young man. He’s always on time for any activity Chris would need his presence, he never misses any of Chris’s game, never forgets a birthday, never got anything wrong when it comes to parenting.

Chris was having a time of his life with his family until one evening something really bad happened. Who would have thought a strong and healthy young man like Matt (Chris’s Dad) would die so soon just like that without any prior notice or sign of being sick?

At first we all thought it was the dreaded Covid-19 taking its pound of flesh from the Matt’s but little did we know that it was something else and something very mild which could have been avoided.

The bitter truth about his death is that almost each and every one of you receiving this mail is guilty of this same mistake which could have been avoided.

Chris’s dad death wasn’t actually caused by Covid-19 but by deficiencies of relevant vitamins needed by the body to function properly.

Everyone seems to be too busy to pay proper attention to our body, we are always grabbing a quick coffee from the café next to the office, ready to stop at Macdonald and KFC to take a quick bite of our favorite snack without knowing how our body reacts to these.

After seeing what had become of a strong and healthy young man in a very short while, I’ve made it my duty to make sure I check what I consume on a daily and make sure I take the right amount of fruits and water to keep me going.

It’s very necessary we take good care of our bodies and control what we eat so as to be there for our kids and families as long as we can

In order to get this right and not overdo things, I’ll be giving you a detailed guide on how to go just about the right combination of meal to help keep your body active

Click here to see today’s menu

PS: Oh, did I tell you? We also have a new 100% organic fruit juice which helps to boost your immune system in less than 48hrs after consumption.

See product here

I’ll also teach you how to make other health enhancing products yourself from the comfort of your home and get that good shape and keep fit as you’ve always wanted to.

Click here to see tutorials

Thanks
Prince
honestly, you did very well.
Re: How To Build Enviable Income As An Email Copywriter In 2020.,, by pastie(m): 12:54pm On Aug 11, 2020
meemeee:
Thanks. I've been able enter.

Hi I'm chatting with you on whatsapp kindly quote me
Re: How To Build Enviable Income As An Email Copywriter In 2020.,, by meemeee: 1:01pm On Aug 11, 2020
Hi. Seen.
pastie:

Hi I'm chatting with you on whatsapp kindly quote me
Re: How To Build Enviable Income As An Email Copywriter In 2020.,, by alaricsaltzman: 3:30pm On Aug 11, 2020
Thanks to Venzal's thread, I created an email copywriting gig on Fiverr last month.

And in less than 30 days, I've made close to $400.

I'm only writing this to encourage someone.

Keep your head down.

Improve yourself.

And when clients reach out...

Provide value.

Be helpful.

Deliver quality work.

The sky is our stepping stone.

Just my 2 cents.

Thanks, Venzal.

Peace out.

17 Likes 2 Shares

Re: How To Build Enviable Income As An Email Copywriter In 2020.,, by Agricexpert(m): 2:24pm On Aug 12, 2020
Just got an order on upwork video editing.
keep fighting guys don't give up.

5 Likes

Re: How To Build Enviable Income As An Email Copywriter In 2020.,, by MagnumXL(m): 2:43am On Aug 13, 2020
mattyrukee:
Gig went well boss.

I'm really really grateful.

I was indeed overwhelmed seeing my PayPal Bing for the first time.

I will keep practicing and I will have to master this act to the fullest.

Thanks very much Boss.

What Paypal are you using for this?

Lesotho?
Re: How To Build Enviable Income As An Email Copywriter In 2020.,, by MagnumXL(m): 2:43am On Aug 13, 2020
alaricsaltzman:
Thanks to Venzal's thread, I created an email copywriting gig on Fiverr last month.

Keep your head down.

Improve yourself.

Provide value.

Be helpful.

Deliver quality work.

Just my 2 cents.

Thanks, Venzal.

Peace out.

Did you have to buy reviews?
Re: How To Build Enviable Income As An Email Copywriter In 2020.,, by alaricsaltzman: 11:37am On Aug 13, 2020
MagnumXL:

Did you have to buy reviews?
Nope. Clients found me.
Re: How To Build Enviable Income As An Email Copywriter In 2020.,, by Martins134: 3:04pm On Aug 13, 2020
alaricsaltzman:

Nope. Clients found me.
Please can I PM you. I recently opened a fiverr account and need clarifications on some aspects.
Re: How To Build Enviable Income As An Email Copywriter In 2020.,, by alaricsaltzman: 8:02pm On Aug 13, 2020
Martins134:

Please can I PM you. I recently opened a fiverr account and need clarifications on some aspects.
Sure
Re: How To Build Enviable Income As An Email Copywriter In 2020.,, by areson: 8:54pm On Aug 13, 2020
Just joined this thread today and it's been fantastic to far to say the least.

Thank you Venzal and everyone here. Got this mail after subscribing to Chris Orzechowski's mailing list. grin

[Your Download]: The Make It Rain Book

Hey Samuel,

As soon as I saw that you signed up for my email list... I got a little excited.

I stood up from my desk, climbed on top of my chair and yelled out, “THIS IS THE BEST DAY EVER… Samuel JUST JOINED MY LIST!!!”

I gotta admit… the other people at the coffee shop were NOT as excited as I was.

I didn’t care, though. It was at that moment, I knew you and I were gonna become best friends.

Here’s the deal:

I know you wanna write awesome emails that your customers LOVE. I know you wanna make more sales. And I know you wanna keep things super simple and have a lot of fun, right?

Well… I’m the guy who’s gonna help you do that.

Here’s how:

I’m going to email you every single day. Some days, I might even email you twice.

Why?

Because my emails are awesome. I’m always giving away valuable tips or things that I’m learning as I help other e-commerce businesses MAKE IT RAIN with email.

Plus… I’m an email marketer. Of COURSE I’m going to email you a lot. (What else would you expect?)

I promise you and I are gonna have a lot of fun. And I’m gonna help you make your cash register ring a LOT more in the process.

If you're not cool with that... or if you ever want to unsubscribe and remove your email from my list and system, just use the link at the bottom of this email.

Now then... in the meantime, would you do me a favor?

Can you just hit the reply button and let me know that you got this email?

(I want to make sure this email actually got delivered, so you can get your book.)

Just say "YES" so I know you got it.

Once you've done that, click this link to and download your copy of Make It Rain.​

Thanks a lot,

Chris Orzechowski

1 Like

Re: How To Build Enviable Income As An Email Copywriter In 2020.,, by Julius209(m): 11:44am On Aug 14, 2020
Hello great minds .I just stumbled on this thread now .great jobs you guys are doing especially the creator of this thread Venza may God bless you bountifully(amen)
Please as a newbie to email writing where can I start from ?
Re: How To Build Enviable Income As An Email Copywriter In 2020.,, by mithras(m): 4:38pm On Aug 14, 2020
Meklex:
Abeg. People sending me PM should stop. Any thing you want to ask me privately can be asked here. We are not exactly doing something top secret here, are we? So ask away, but here.

But that's not even the reason why. If you ask your question here, the next person would read and learn instead of sending me a PM. Now, you don't want me to leave my Fiverr work and be answering PM upandan. Check am na, e no bam.

Now, if you think your matter deserves a private audience, by all means, hint at it here before sending me a PM.

Moving forward, I just replied a client and decided to post it here. One thing you should learn about discussing with your clients is answering their objections.

I am not saying this is the best way to reply to this client, but don't send generic looking replies either.

You can Google "Answering Objections."

Hi Meklex,

I'm curious, are you using a Nigerian account with your actual name?

Thanks!
Re: How To Build Enviable Income As An Email Copywriter In 2020.,, by Nelton(m): 7:48pm On Aug 15, 2020
Goodluck418:

You are not just telling them stories for story sake,
You are narrating a story of someone who was going through hard times and the only way they could solve the problem was through your product.

"John marriage was at the brink of destruction, but nobody knows why. When you see John and Mary in public, they looked like the perfect couple. So what could be eating the marriage? Everyone wondered.
It wasn't until recently when John opened up to man to man. He told since they got married, their sexual life has been bad, he said initially, Mary was okay with it but as it is, she can't take it anyone. As someone that was in that position sometime ago I knew what he was going through and I had the best solution for him."

Introduce your product...
Wow!!! So you read Man2Man. I have abandoned this blog for close to 7 years. I am glad you find the story useful. Nice.
Re: How To Build Enviable Income As An Email Copywriter In 2020.,, by Joonijala: 10:58pm On Aug 19, 2020
Scope26:
I have been a silent follower of this thread now for approximately 5 days. I have an Upwork account but my connect is exhausted. How do I get the 20 for #500.
Please explain in details
please what’s your experience with the person selling upwork connects.
Re: How To Build Enviable Income As An Email Copywriter In 2020.,, by Scope26(m): 10:33am On Aug 20, 2020
Joonijala:
please what’s your experience with the person selling upwork connects.
I did not buy from him because Upwork doesn't have connects Reseller (proof number one).
Luckily enough, I was on Venzal telegram group where coupon codes was shared free and I have gotten 20 connects free.
Try to join as people in the group show helping hands.
Re: How To Build Enviable Income As An Email Copywriter In 2020.,, by Nelton(m): 10:40am On Aug 20, 2020
Please how do I get the link to join Venzal's telegram group? Can anyone help with the link please?
Scope26:
I did not buy from him because Upwork doesn't have connects Reseller (proof number one).
Luckily enough, I was on Venzal telegram group where coupon codes was shared free and I have gotten 20 connects free.
Try to join as people in the group show helping hands.
Re: How To Build Enviable Income As An Email Copywriter In 2020.,, by Qulink1(m): 10:42am On Aug 20, 2020
Nelton:
Please how do I get the link to join Venzal's telegram group? Can anyone help with the link please?
The link is on Venzal's signature.
Re: How To Build Enviable Income As An Email Copywriter In 2020.,, by Scope26(m): 10:45am On Aug 20, 2020
Nelton:
Check Venzal signature...

The link will lead you to the telegram group straight.
Re: How To Build Enviable Income As An Email Copywriter In 2020.,, by Venzal: 9:12am On Aug 21, 2020
alaricsaltzman:
Thanks to Ven.zal's thread, I created an email copywriting gig on Fiverr last month.

Keep your head down.

Improve yourself.

Provide value.

Be helpful.

Deliver quality work.

Just my 2 cents.

Thanks, Ven.zal.

Peace out.
Congrats! Keep winning.

Congrats to everyone scoring wins already.

3 Likes

Re: How To Build Enviable Income As An Email Copywriter In 2020.,, by designosaheed: 12:05pm On Aug 21, 2020
If you need help with Fiverr review, I have $10 review available for sale.

WhatsApp/Call: 09053540064
Re: How To Build Enviable Income As An Email Copywriter In 2020.,, by adeiza4u(m): 6:08pm On Aug 25, 2020
Venzal et al, to thank you every day isn't enough for this priceless thread. Phew!

Though I dropped in late, I've been able to read from page 1 to 51, the last page.

Guys, be on the look out! I'm overcharged already. After proper digestion, I'll sure be back with testimonies, at most, next month!
Gracias!!

6 Likes

Re: How To Build Enviable Income As An Email Copywriter In 2020.,, by Goalnaldo(m): 10:08pm On Aug 26, 2020
Sometime ago, I noticed the bbnaija housemates we're making advertisement for flutterwave. So I decided to write this piece for them sadly they didn't reply to my proposal.

Email Subject [ YOUR SECURED PAYMENT PLATFORM]

Some time ago, my friend Emma told me he will never make any payment online again.

I easily understood his frustration. Dude has been trying unsuccessfully to make payments online. It's either his card got debited and the goods never arrived or his card was declined. 80% of the time, it's always the former.

Barely three weeks later I came across this payment platform [link] so I decided to order something from one of the leading online shops to see if what Emma has been lamenting is true or is just his village people playing a fast one on him.

My payment was accepted with the speed of light and three days later the goods I ordered arrived. I was shocked! I went on to order more goods and the results were the same. Seamless no hassle.

I ran off to tell my good friend the good news. You wouldn't expect him to believe me would you? Well I had to buy a wristwatch online and pay via this platform[ link] just for him to believe.

After making the payment, this doubting Thomas I called a friend said "In five minutes time they will send you a message that your card is blablabla. Na today?." If only he knew!

Five minute wait turned to 1hr still there wasn't any message about declining my card. He just gave up! He was with me when the wristwatch came two days later and he was shell- shocked. He funded his betting wallet immediately and it was credited instantly. Emma has gone on to buy things and make payments online using this platform [link] even more than me that introduced him. True true this life no balance embarassed

Well, if you're tired of getting your card declined each time you want to make a payment why don't you check them[Link] out?

Payment can be made to anywhere in the world and are 100% secured. They offer various payment options like;

*Debit and credit cards
*Mobile money
*M-pesa
*Bank transfer
*Bank account
*POS
*Visa QR
*USSD

P.S: you can instantly create and manage virtual Mastercard and VISA cards which can be used instantly through mobile wallets and global websites.

Warm regards

Goalnaldo.

Re: How To Build Enviable Income As An Email Copywriter In 2020.,, by Emmzy201(m): 12:05am On Aug 27, 2020
Goalnaldo:
Sometime ago, I noticed the bbnaija housemates we're making advertisement for flutterwave. So I decided to write this piece for them sadly they didn't reply to my proposal.

I just came across this thread and I'm really grateful to Cc. Venzal
You're the boss

And wow
Your email copywriting is good wink
Re: How To Build Enviable Income As An Email Copywriter In 2020.,, by Goalnaldo(m): 8:08am On Aug 27, 2020
Emmzy201:

And wow
Your email copywriting is good wink
Thank you kiss
Re: How To Build Enviable Income As An Email Copywriter In 2020.,, by latmukd: 11:41pm On Aug 29, 2020
Thank you Venzal. I got to know about this thread on Tuesday (25th Aug., 2020). I just finished reading the whole page now (Still coming back for revision sha).

I've joined the telegram as well...See you there.

P.S: Practice and Action on my mind.
Re: How To Build Enviable Income As An Email Copywriter In 2020.,, by Immortal99(m): 6:46pm On Aug 30, 2020
alaricsaltzman:

Keep your head down.

Improve yourself.

Provide value.

Be helpful.

Deliver quality work.

Just my 2 cents.

Thanks, Venzal.

Peace out.

Congrats

More dollars to you..

Please what jobs did your customers require most

Article writing.
Cold email
Or email campaigns

Thanks
Re: How To Build Enviable Income As An Email Copywriter In 2020.,, by alaricsaltzman: 8:07am On Aug 31, 2020
Immortal99:

Congrats

More dollars to you..

Please what jobs did your customers require most

Article writing.
Cold email
Or email campaigns

Thanks
Emails.

(1) (2) (3) ... (48) (49) (50) (51) (52) (53) (54) ... (56) (Reply)

Your experiences with the UBA Naira Visa Africard / Nigerians React To Sani Dangote Son Engagement To Malaysian Billionaire Daughter / Obi Cubana Buys 2022 Mercedes Benz Maybach S580 Guard 4matic Bulletproof

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 100
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.