Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,983 members, 7,806,870 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 05:37 AM

How To Build Enviable Income As An Email Copywriter In 2020.,, - Business (53) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / How To Build Enviable Income As An Email Copywriter In 2020.,, (99707 Views)

How To Earn Regular Daily Income As A Driver With Roosca! - / How To Become An Email Copywriter And Earn 300k Every Month / How To Become An Email Copywriter And Earn A Comfortable Living With It (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (50) (51) (52) (53) (54) (55) (56) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How To Build Enviable Income As An Email Copywriter In 2020.,, by EronzRichie(m): 5:17am On Oct 23, 2020
There is a guy on telegram that "helps you with your freelancing gigs locally" asks for part-payement and would not do the job and will fail to refund.

His name on telegram and other freelancing group is Easyjobs247, His real name is Humphrey okechukwu okoliouzo

Phone Number: 08061214775, 08121160812

Account name= Humphrey okechukwu okolieuzo

Account number = GTB 0040055384

PLEASE BEWARE, THIS IS HIS MODE OF SCAMMIMG.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: How To Build Enviable Income As An Email Copywriter In 2020.,, by sparkycash(m): 5:56pm On Oct 24, 2020
I buy only PAYPAL funds of any amount contact me for the best rate
Contact on my Signature
Re: How To Build Enviable Income As An Email Copywriter In 2020.,, by Heryormilekan(m): 11:46am On Nov 11, 2020
Kudo Op!
Re: How To Build Enviable Income As An Email Copywriter In 2020.,, by kalex0(m): 12:49pm On Nov 11, 2020
A professional content writer needed

This content is more of medical knowledge than even writing

If you have knowledge about pharmacy compliance

Please drop your WhatsApp digit, I will message you myself
Re: How To Build Enviable Income As An Email Copywriter In 2020.,, by Ferdyn: 4:51pm On Nov 13, 2020
kalex0:
A professional content writer needed

This content is more of medical knowledge than even writing

If you have knowledge about pharmacy compliance

Please drop your WhatsApp digit, I will message you myself
Re: How To Build Enviable Income As An Email Copywriter In 2020.,, by omeyameres: 8:42am On Nov 20, 2020
Olawrites:

Hey bro, been a while

Please can anyone redirect me to the page venzal shared the 100 emails on this thread
Re: How To Build Enviable Income As An Email Copywriter In 2020.,, by Nobody: 8:36pm On Nov 24, 2020
Martins134:

Verification is actually different from account approval.
You can use the process stated on this thread for account approval ( though I didn't use it) and also make sure you fill every information including education, experience and employment history.
Also make sure you have a good profile overview because I think they check it also.
But if you need further assistance you can PM me.

Please use your real details when registering for your account because it really helped me.

You can get approved even if it is in a saturated niche. I was approved in the writing niche without paying anyone. wink wink

But if you want to be verified then it's a different process altogether.

What's the importance not verification sir,? And how can one be verified? I have been approved.
Re: How To Build Enviable Income As An Email Copywriter In 2020.,, by Martins134: 9:49pm On Nov 24, 2020
ayfat23:

What's the importance not verification sir,? And how can one be verified? I have been approved.
I don't understand the bolded.

You can only be verified when you are invited to do so and that happens when you complete your first job.
Re: How To Build Enviable Income As An Email Copywriter In 2020.,, by Cutezt(m): 11:17pm On Nov 27, 2020
Hello house - Cutezt here, it has been a really long time I dropped by, I see many are making headway on upwork, don't relent, keep pushing, e dey pay wella, I can tell you for free.

Shout out to venzal for keeping this tread going, I can tell you that it is not an easy one to do.

2 Likes

Re: How To Build Enviable Income As An Email Copywriter In 2020.,, by ohnyore1: 6:10pm On Nov 28, 2020
Read from page 1 to pay 53. Why didn't i see this thread earlier.

2 Likes

Re: How To Build Enviable Income As An Email Copywriter In 2020.,, by Carmal90(m): 3:26pm On Dec 02, 2020
Cutezt:

After Effects is in no way a video editing software, it is a composting software, used for animations, visual effects, kinetic typography/motion graphics, etc, anyone who advises you to learn editing from after effects either does not know anything about editing, or is just trying to discourage you.

The most basic place to start as an editor is to learn basic camera terms, how it works, and if possible, learn how to handle cameras, it will give you an edge over many cut and join editors, editing is an art on its own, apart from the actual story in the movie, your editing/cinematography should be able to tell its own story, if it doesn't, then you are failing.

Learning basic camera terms like Fstop, Saturation, Exposure, Contrasts, Depth of field, etc, will help you when setting up a sequence and to export well, else, you may have problems playing your videos on some devices, or you may even get a Laffy footage, so to answer your question, After Effects is not a video editing software, Adobe suite is a complete set of softwares, and Premiere is the video editing software amongst them, after effects is too advance for someone who doesn't understand simple premiere.

Will find time to share some cinematography/editing books that will help you immensely.

Also, the world of Videography is a very fast evolving one, you have to constantly keep your self up with the trends, else, you will just wake up to realize one day that your peers are in 2039 while you are still in 2020, so watch a lot of tutorials, burn the data, learn.

Yes sir,
How do I start up on this sir?
I have watched Cole tutorial you shared and can do basic editing now...

I know upwork is hard hence I want to start with Fiverr...
Pls can you help/guide me?
Regards
Re: How To Build Enviable Income As An Email Copywriter In 2020.,, by Kingmoses12: 2:01pm On Jan 23, 2021
Venzal1:
After posting the last lesson, my account got slapped by anti-spambot. I will have to look for a way around it.

But for now, check out the video I promised to share today:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ickS6SmpKOg

And here is the file I promised to share inside the video:

https://docs.google.com/document/d/1NkzdeaM1gYA98C7ABo_htwq9m1UgxT8DbzTIq9ICLYk/edit?usp=sharing
Re: How To Build Enviable Income As An Email Copywriter In 2020.,, by ublight: 6:13pm On Feb 05, 2021
[quote author=Kingmoses12 post=98358845][/quote]

how do i get clients without using upwork
Re: How To Build Enviable Income As An Email Copywriter In 2020.,, by Venzal: 9:41am On Mar 02, 2021
ublight:

how do i get clients without using upwork
Cold emailing, FB ads, networking etc.

2 Likes

Re: How To Build Enviable Income As An Email Copywriter In 2020.,, by ublight: 1:48pm On Mar 02, 2021
Venzal:
Cold emailing, FB ads, networking etc.

thanks for the response boss, but how do i know who to cold email?
Re: How To Build Enviable Income As An Email Copywriter In 2020.,, by Venzal: 5:25pm On Mar 02, 2021
ublight:

thanks for the response boss, but how do i know who to cold email?
Do you not know your target audience?
Re: How To Build Enviable Income As An Email Copywriter In 2020.,, by palechestnut: 9:00pm On Mar 06, 2021
alaricsaltzman:
Thanks to Venzal's thread, I created an email copywriting gig on Fiverr last month.

And in less than 30 days, I've made close to $400.

I'm only writing this to encourage someone.

Keep your head down.

Improve yourself.

And when clients reach out...

Provide value.

Be helpful.

Deliver quality work.

The sky is our stepping stone.

Just my 2 cents.

Thanks, Venzal.

Peace out.

Congrats.

Sorry to bring you back here but did you use a Nigerian account

1 Like

Re: How To Build Enviable Income As An Email Copywriter In 2020.,, by alaricsaltzman: 11:48am On Mar 08, 2021
palechestnut:

Congrats.

Sorry to bring you back here but did you use a Nigerian account
Yeah
Re: How To Build Enviable Income As An Email Copywriter In 2020.,, by palechestnut: 7:25am On Mar 11, 2021
alaricsaltzman:

Yeah
I'd like to talk to u on WhatsApp if u don't mind
Re: How To Build Enviable Income As An Email Copywriter In 2020.,, by Orpazpjr: 1:22am On Apr 05, 2021
Great thread..
Re: How To Build Enviable Income As An Email Copywriter In 2020.,, by Orpazpjr: 1:45pm On Apr 06, 2021
Venzal:
HERE ARE YOUR COMMITMENTS:

* You Need An Open Mind -- As I said earlier, the people who went ahead to make bank with the information from my former thread did it solely because they came willing to learn.

They asked questions, they actively participated, and they demanded clarity all the time.

NEVER be afraid to ask even 'dumb' questions or call me out on what you think/feel/perceive is wrong information.

* Never Miss a Lesson -- I will come back here over and over again to update this thread with new lessons over the course of the next 2 weeks.

You have to ensure you follow each lesson as they are being drip-fed you.

To ensure you are not missing out on anything, the smartest thing you could do right now is click "follow" at the bottom of this page so that you get notified each time a new topic drops.

I just discovered that my biggest issue with myself now is unlearning, I want to really work on that. Grateful for your thread and this is my biggest goal now.

I want to learn and implement. Great work sir

1 Like

Re: How To Build Enviable Income As An Email Copywriter In 2020.,, by Paulpaulpaul(m): 10:34am On Apr 10, 2021
alaricsaltzman:
Thanks to Venzal's thread, I created an email copywriting gig on Fiverr last month.

And in less than 30 days, I've made close to $400.

I'm only writing this to encourage someone.

Keep your head down.

Improve yourself.

And when clients reach out...

Provide value.

Be helpful.

Deliver quality work.

The sky is our stepping stone.

Just my 2 cents.

Thanks, Venzal.

Peace out.

Good morning boss, I just stumble on this thread but I discover that it has been deserted. I want to know if the methods here are still valid to start e-mail copywriting on upwork. I have read to page 11.
Re: How To Build Enviable Income As An Email Copywriter In 2020.,, by alaricsaltzman: 7:39am On Apr 11, 2021
Paulpaulpaul:

Good morning boss, I just stumble on this thread but I discover that it has been deserted. I want to know if the methods here are still valid to start e-mail copywriting on upwork. I have read to page 11.

Yes they are
Re: How To Build Enviable Income As An Email Copywriter In 2020.,, by Paulpaulpaul(m): 3:49pm On Apr 11, 2021
alaricsaltzman:

Yes they are
Okay, thank you. Lemme continue jeje
Re: How To Build Enviable Income As An Email Copywriter In 2020.,, by Ayokequeen(m): 4:07pm On Apr 11, 2021
Try to us now.

Re: How To Build Enviable Income As An Email Copywriter In 2020.,, by isaythetruth(m): 7:32am On May 10, 2021
Fedrick100 and ucheme please come in here, this is the thread I talked about.

When you read it well, you will get I understand email copywriting.
Re: How To Build Enviable Income As An Email Copywriter In 2020.,, by isaythetruth(m): 10:19am On May 10, 2021
iamlincon
Re: How To Build Enviable Income As An Email Copywriter In 2020.,, by Mikocake(m): 7:41am On Jun 02, 2021
This thread is a year today. Please who can show me the way?
Re: How To Build Enviable Income As An Email Copywriter In 2020.,, by plat0: 2:05pm On Jun 02, 2021
Mikocake:
This thread is a year today. Please who can show me the way?
Did you implement the nuggets that was shared here.

1 Like

Re: How To Build Enviable Income As An Email Copywriter In 2020.,, by Mikocake(m): 1:07pm On Jun 03, 2021
plat0:
Did you implement the nuggets that was shared here.
I'm going through the thread, sir. My intention is to put to good use every knowledge I soak in from here.
Re: How To Build Enviable Income As An Email Copywriter In 2020.,, by Zowee10(m): 8:10pm On Jun 03, 2021
Please can anyone share the link to the telegram group please.

The link in his bio isn't working here.
Re: How To Build Enviable Income As An Email Copywriter In 2020.,, by dslintegrated: 9:56pm On Jun 03, 2021
Venzal:
HERE'S A BIG TIME SECRET:

Do NOT look at the short term goals...

Look at the BIG picture.

Look at yourself and ask... if I settle down and learn this thing and decide to become good at it in the next 90 days, what is this going to mean for my FUTURE?

Many people are just interested in short wins.

I want you to CHANGE that mindset if that is you.

If you decide to commit to this longterm, the day will come when $1000/month will become a child's play.

You will have this skill in your back pocket... and clients will be the ones chasing you.

At first though, it is NOT going to happen like that.

That's why you need RUGGED DETERMINATION to make this work.

So don't focus on the short term. Think of it longterm. Where would I be with this skill in the next 3, 6 months from now?

HERE'S SOMETHING POWERFUL:

If you are ready to commit to this longterm, then here is a practice that will help you immensely.

If you have subscribed to all the email lists I recommended, choose one or two of them and start to write out their emails by hand EVERY MORNING when you wake up.

NOTE: I didn't say type. Nope. Get a book and pen, and HANDWRITE the emails these guys shoot out everyday.

Stop this after 66 days (2 months PLUS).

If you can take this simple advice, I promise that in 2 months time, you have INGRAINED this skill into your subconscious and you'd start to see things get easier for you.

Please sir can you direct me to the Email lists to subscribe

(1) (2) (3) ... (50) (51) (52) (53) (54) (55) (56) (Reply)

Your experiences with the UBA Naira Visa Africard / Nigerians React To Sani Dangote Son Engagement To Malaysian Billionaire Daughter / Obi Cubana Buys 2022 Mercedes Benz Maybach S580 Guard 4matic Bulletproof

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.