Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,293 members, 7,807,989 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 01:40 AM

Photos Of 10-Foot Python Killed In My Area - Nairaland / General (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Photos Of 10-Foot Python Killed In My Area (61209 Views)

Python Killed In Ikorodu / 100-Year-Old Python Killed In Okigwe, Imo State (Photos) / Huge Python Killed In Otukpo Market, To Be Sold For N15,000 (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Photos Of 10-Foot Python Killed In My Area by MPESA(m): 6:31pm On Jun 02, 2020
sammysneh:
Hmm,nairaland n snake thread be like bread & butter
It's getting too much , sincerely I don't like the rate they are killing this harmless pythons for consumption.
Re: Photos Of 10-Foot Python Killed In My Area by Monday60655(m): 6:32pm On Jun 02, 2020
Do you mean 10 ft or "foot" as you wrote?
Re: Photos Of 10-Foot Python Killed In My Area by saintol(m): 6:34pm On Jun 02, 2020
Bigger ke! Na Anaconda.
Re: Photos Of 10-Foot Python Killed In My Area by Nobody: 6:40pm On Jun 02, 2020
Taywon:
Wey dat guy wey they complain say hin brother wife give am 1 meat instead of 2.... Abeg cut part give am..

Mata don settle... Next please
Mad oh!!!! grin grin grin

That's if another matter no happen ontop this one; this time we go hear: my brother's wife gave me small meat from the snake meat, lol
Re: Photos Of 10-Foot Python Killed In My Area by izibili44: 6:41pm On Jun 02, 2020
Juliusmomoh:
Make i die today, if this post on reach frontpage... Anyway keep my own share 4 me
is that snake islands.
Re: Photos Of 10-Foot Python Killed In My Area by netmillionaires(m): 6:43pm On Jun 02, 2020
Taywon:
Wey dat guy wey they complain say hin brother wife give am 1 meat instead of 2.... Abeg cut part give am..

Lol... I didn't even read the thread. When I saw the title, I just swerve and pass the next lane. The guy dey suffer from entitlement mentality.
Re: Photos Of 10-Foot Python Killed In My Area by EBEk101(m): 6:43pm On Jun 02, 2020
Taywon:

Hahaha baddest guy
Re: Photos Of 10-Foot Python Killed In My Area by akilo1: 6:44pm On Jun 02, 2020
Lala is in the market for tooth pick
Re: Photos Of 10-Foot Python Killed In My Area by Taywon: 6:51pm On Jun 02, 2020
Macsjebs:

Mad oh!!!! grin grin grin

That's if another matter no happen ontop this one; this time we go hear: my brother's wife gave me small meat from the snake meat, lol
Lol...
Re: Photos Of 10-Foot Python Killed In My Area by Bobotic(m): 6:54pm On Jun 02, 2020
May it soul rest in peace !

Lala take cover grin grin

Re: Photos Of 10-Foot Python Killed In My Area by jaxxy(m): 6:57pm On Jun 02, 2020
Now that’s long
Re: Photos Of 10-Foot Python Killed In My Area by superability(m): 7:02pm On Jun 02, 2020
Taywon:

Bad guy... The guy go just tell you say he doesn't eat reptiles... He's favorite is turkey meat...
But that guy stupid sha
Re: Photos Of 10-Foot Python Killed In My Area by Nobody: 7:03pm On Jun 02, 2020
Earn up to 2k daily check link in my signature
Re: Photos Of 10-Foot Python Killed In My Area by thundafire: 7:07pm On Jun 02, 2020
U just gave lala and his family,June meat grin grin
Re: Photos Of 10-Foot Python Killed In My Area by apexx3900: 7:10pm On Jun 02, 2020
Re: Photos Of 10-Foot Python Killed In My Area by sosospence(m): 7:10pm On Jun 02, 2020
Taywon:

grin
Re: Photos Of 10-Foot Python Killed In My Area by slex(m): 7:13pm On Jun 02, 2020
Man, no be small thing
Re: Photos Of 10-Foot Python Killed In My Area by Arewa1408: 7:14pm On Jun 02, 2020
SIR0:
To the Snakes' Advocates,
I pray you would openly condemn the killing of snakes before people who have lost close relatives to snakes' bites, then you go know how hot slaps take dey land on cheeks cool
Few days ago, a guy was mourning his brother that he lost to snake's bite & I was hoping some of you would show up to defend the snake but you never did. You think snakes are friendly in all regions? Allow this kind snake to enter your farm (either poultry or livestock) first.

This is a python. This is not harmful to humans. Its guiding angel in igboland. In Africa, a good snake is a dead snake. Leave pythons alone but yes kill vipers, cobras and other venomous snakes.
Re: Photos Of 10-Foot Python Killed In My Area by ClitRaider: 7:21pm On Jun 02, 2020
gabi98:
This is 10ft long and there are still more that are way longer than this, you guys are probably living in a very thick forest or jungle.
They live in a godforsaken red mud gully of Niger.
na Dem dem
Re: Photos Of 10-Foot Python Killed In My Area by eaglechild: 7:21pm On Jun 02, 2020
SIR0:
To the Snakes' Advocates,
I pray you would openly condemn the killing of snakes before people who have lost close relatives to snakes' bites, then you go know how hot slaps take dey land on cheeks cool
Few days ago, a guy was mourning his brother that he lost to snake's bite & I was hoping some of you would show up to defend the snake but you never did. You think snakes are friendly in all regions? Allow this kind snake to enter your farm (either poultry or livestock) first.

Pythons are relatively harmless to humans
They also have a critical role to play in keeping rodent population in check.
Which in turn keeps a lot of diseases spread by rodents in check, example Lassa fever.
The Lassa fever belt in the southeast for instance in linked to the areas that consume reptiles and rodents.
Snake venoms have given us an array of medicines, including analgesics, and anticancer prospects.
If we keep our environment tidy and respect their habitat we should be fine.
Re: Photos Of 10-Foot Python Killed In My Area by Millenniumlady(f): 7:26pm On Jun 02, 2020
Juliusmomoh:
Make i die today, if this post on reach frontpage... Anyway keep my own share 4 me
Stop using hurtful words on yourself sad
Re: Photos Of 10-Foot Python Killed In My Area by Godstime234: 7:26pm On Jun 02, 2020
Jokerman:
God forbid!!!

This place no go pass Epe or inside Ikorodu.

I hate snakes... Every normal human being does

its inside ikorodu, bayeku to be precise

1 Like

Re: Photos Of 10-Foot Python Killed In My Area by Barbsamiin: 7:30pm On Jun 02, 2020
The guy in front of the snake in the first pic is calling and trying to know where lala is.

The meat would be chop whole this week,
in kanye's voice (All day niggah!)
Re: Photos Of 10-Foot Python Killed In My Area by ThatFairGuy: 7:37pm On Jun 02, 2020
It'll swallow an adult.
Re: Photos Of 10-Foot Python Killed In My Area by ThatFairGuy: 7:39pm On Jun 02, 2020
On a serious note, of what use is snake thread on fp please @ lalasticlala ?
Re: Photos Of 10-Foot Python Killed In My Area by Juliusmomoh: 7:40pm On Jun 02, 2020
Millenniumlady:
Stop using hurtful words on yourself sad
SORRY
Re: Photos Of 10-Foot Python Killed In My Area by Proudlytips: 7:50pm On Jun 02, 2020
Small
Re: Photos Of 10-Foot Python Killed In My Area by MEGA4BILLION(m): 7:51pm On Jun 02, 2020
Taywon:

Akinsoladwayne,
bros where you dey, abeg come forward with your plate. No shame okay
Re: Photos Of 10-Foot Python Killed In My Area by frozen70(f): 7:54pm On Jun 02, 2020
Juliusmomoh:

Don't be saying negative words to your life

If you die now, you killed yourself

Don't tell me it's a joke

The tongue is very powerful
Re: Photos Of 10-Foot Python Killed In My Area by shamkay(m): 7:56pm On Jun 02, 2020
Front Page tinz
Re: Photos Of 10-Foot Python Killed In My Area by qdlvy: 7:58pm On Jun 02, 2020
Where do you people live so I can at least know where not to go?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

This Picture Should Speak To Those Who Want To Kill Breadwinners / Stripper Twerks For A Dead Man On His Grave (Video, Photos) / List 5 Weird Facts About You

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.