Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,579 members, 7,809,098 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 11:04 PM

This Was What I Saw. Please Nigerian Help Me Ooo. How True Is It???? - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / This Was What I Saw. Please Nigerian Help Me Ooo. How True Is It???? (960 Views)

How True Is This Text Image ? / What I Achieved In 2020 (Photos) / Customers Are Always Right;How True Is This View? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

This Was What I Saw. Please Nigerian Help Me Ooo. How True Is It???? by Femfemara: 1:36pm On Jun 02, 2020
I'm happy to say that we'd like to invite you for an interview on Thursday 4th of June 2020 for the position of Marketing Executive. For further inquiry Call 07015905234

Time: 10:00am

Venue: Fanis House, 21 Adeniyi Jones Avenue off Oba Akran, Ikeja, Lagos

Please confirm your attendance by acknowledging this mail.

Thank you,

Princess Edokpayi
Re: This Was What I Saw. Please Nigerian Help Me Ooo. How True Is It???? by Nobody: 1:38pm On Jun 02, 2020
If you did not apply to the company for any such position then you have no business there. It could be one of those companies that force people to join or register

1 Like

Re: This Was What I Saw. Please Nigerian Help Me Ooo. How True Is It???? by Mozino007(m): 1:55pm On Jun 02, 2020
DominusPrime:
If you did not apply to the company for any such position then you have no business there. It could be one of those companies that force people to join or register
Gnld or kidnaper, run for ur dear life!!!!!
Re: This Was What I Saw. Please Nigerian Help Me Ooo. How True Is It???? by Femfemara: 3:38pm On Jun 02, 2020
thank you
Re: This Was What I Saw. Please Nigerian Help Me Ooo. How True Is It???? by nkechijoan: 9:23am On Feb 24, 2021
Femfemara:
I'm happy to say that we'd like to invite you for an interview on Thursday 4th of June 2020 for the position of Marketing Executive. For further inquiry Call 07015905234

Time: 10:00am

Venue: Fanis House, 21 Adeniyi Jones Avenue off Oba Akran, Ikeja, Lagos

Please confirm your attendance by acknowledging this mail.

Thank you,

Princess Edokpayi

How was the interview

(1) (Reply)

3d Animation Training For Beginners / 1 Year Industrial Placement / Please, I Need Tutorial On Peachtree, Please

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.