Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,316 members, 7,808,067 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 06:29 AM

What Can 200k Do - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / What Can 200k Do (709 Views)

I Need An Advice On The Best Way To Invest My 200k. / What Business Can I Do With A 200k In Ibadan? / Business Idea Of 200k In Abuja (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Can 200k Do by adigun98(m): 2:01pm On Jun 02, 2020
Hello Nairalanders Ive been thinking about what business I can venture into or investment I can do with 200k ,I've been able to save this up for sometime now and I need a legit business I can start with this or any investment,please if you got any ideas let me know id be glad to read em
Re: What Can 200k Do by Mannyemmy(m): 2:48pm On Jun 02, 2020
adigun98:
Hello Nairalanders Ive been thinking about what business I can venture into or investment I can do with 200k ,I've been able to save this up for sometime now and I need a legit business I can start with this or any investment,please if you got any ideas let me know id be glad to read em
You can startup a POS business by becoming an agent with Opay, Paga etc. or you can as well run the business independently by doing your own fintech website and meet up your bank for free POS. This business is really booming this period.
You can as well become a baba ijebu agent. Just do a market research in your environment and search for a place that the agents are limited. It's a very lucrative business.
For proper business consultation, you can send me a mail.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Can 200k Do by 1989ruke: 3:01pm On Jun 02, 2020
Honestly, N200k business cannot cure poverty except you invest in illegal and immoral trades but its a good start.

Go learn cake and decoration, go do POS business, phone charging, learn bitcoin from a friend and invest it, start a barber shop. If you are Igbo maybe sell fairly used clothes and shoes,

1 Like

Re: What Can 200k Do by adigun98(m): 7:21pm On Jun 02, 2020
Mannyemmy:

You can startup a POS business by becoming an agent with Opay, Paga etc. or you can as well run the business independently by doing your own fintech website and meet up your bank for free POS. This business is really booming this period.
You can as well become a baba ijebu agent. Just do a market research in your environment and search for a place that the agents are limited. It's a very lucrative business.
For proper business consultation, you can send me a mail.
Thanks for the Advise boss but I can't go into the POS as that's what my elder brother is into
Re: What Can 200k Do by adigun98(m): 7:21pm On Jun 02, 2020
1989ruke:
Honestly, N200k business cannot cure poverty except you invest in illegal and immoral trades but its a good start.

Go learn cake and decoration, go do POS business, phone charging, learn bitcoin from a friend and invest it, start a barber shop. If you are Igbo maybe sell fairly used clothes and shoes,
What illegal trades you talking about boss ?
Re: What Can 200k Do by Mannyemmy(m): 6:59pm On Jun 03, 2020
adigun98:

Thanks for the Advise boss but I can't go into the POS as that's what my elder brother is into
Alright but it doesn't matter. You can look for another location and start yours.
If you're open to invest in a legit fintech business, you can mail me.
Re: What Can 200k Do by adigun98(m): 10:56pm On Jun 03, 2020
Mannyemmy:

Alright but it doesn't matter. You can look for another location and start yours.
If you're open to invest in a legit fintech business, you can mail me.
what's fintech boss ?
Re: What Can 200k Do by ReppingLocals(f): 11:51pm On Jun 03, 2020
Get 20% ALERTS MONTHLY || Great Opportunity For You!

Our Portfolio Pays you your 20% Monthly, transactional proofs abound.

Friendly Packages for All Capital Sizes to accommodate all potential stakeholders.

Is there a Package for your budgeted Capital?
Why not find about our Minimum Capital Requirement by using below contact?

Join us

For More Info Contact:
Call/Text to below contact phone
@+234/8/1/4/1/1/9/5/9/9/9 (WhatsApp)

You can Invest in $USD $NGN $BITCOIN

adigun98:

Re: What Can 200k Do by Mannyemmy(m): 12:07am On Jun 04, 2020
adigun98:
what's fintech boss ?
Financial technology is the technology and innovation that aims to compete with traditional financial methods in the delivery of financial services.
Examples in Nigeria are Opay, Paga, Quickteller.
I know of a start-up that you can invest with. Send me a mail to know more.

(1) (Reply)

How To Mine LTC With Termux / Global Masters Trust Multipurpose Cooperative Is Looking For Pioneers / This FREE 1,000 Token Can Change My Hustle From Rags To Riches!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.