Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,471 members, 7,808,696 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 03:33 PM

How Do Some Men Think? This Is Both Disappointing And Irritating. - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How Do Some Men Think? This Is Both Disappointing And Irritating. (9717 Views)

The Girl Helping Me After My Surgery Is Irritating Me Please Help!!! / Sex: This Is What Men Think About Mostly!!! / The 8 Different Types Of Vaginas And What Men Think Of Each. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Do Some Men Think? This Is Both Disappointing And Irritating. by Nobody: 7:06pm On Jun 02, 2020
KenBen217:

you are acting like you don't know that women have used rape accusations to threaten and actually end men...this guy is right...you OP you're the animal and the wicked person...ask Cristiano Ronaldo and especially the late Kobe Bryant...Las Las...rape is not good...but only one the grounds that it was rape...dude is right...women can fuccing pretend...there's a school of thought that says apart from gang rape and drug rape..check am...forgerrit...u alone cannot rape a lady...90% u are liable to fail...if she closes her legs...how will u enter not saying it doesn't happen...but there's a lot of grey area in rape... accept it...if you like don't...
The bolded is what leads to most rape and murder cases we see now. When the lady "close her legs" the guy look for means to disengage her through attacks. Then he have his way, and she dies.

Seriously you made no sense at all.

2 Likes

Re: How Do Some Men Think? This Is Both Disappointing And Irritating. by SirMichael1: 7:08pm On Jun 02, 2020
Rape is a very sensitive issue. I'd rather a guy never discuss it with a lady. There's bound to be emmotions going haywire.

11 Likes

Re: How Do Some Men Think? This Is Both Disappointing And Irritating. by Nobody: 7:18pm On Jun 02, 2020
Here is the truth of this whole matter! I do not believe in placards, hashtags or online protests or threads they have done nothing and will have little or no effect. I believe in Action! In Reality! Let the ladies be on guard! Take precautions! Don't walk alone at night, have teaser and pepper spray with you, learn little combative martial arts, be fit to Run, let your No be No. Don't visit a guy at home if you aren't ready to go down. Do away with Male friends! Stop losing guards by talking and smiling at every guy that says "Hello" it's not being approachable but available! Respect yourself,have lots of Dignity and don't forget to Pray.

It's a dangerous world out there, don't think all #saynotorape rants will make any difference. Act!

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Do Some Men Think? This Is Both Disappointing And Irritating. by missimelda01(f): 7:29pm On Jun 02, 2020
Ariza:
Here is the truth of this whole matter! I do not believe in placards, hashtags or online protests or threads they have done nothing and will have little or no effect. I believe in Action! In Reality! Let the ladies be on guard! Take precautions! Don't walk alone at night, have teaser and pepper spray with you, learn little combative martial arts, be fit to Run, let your No be No. Don't visit a guy at home if you aren't ready to go down. Do away with Male friends! Stop losing guards by talking and smiling at every guy that says "Hello" it's not being approachable but available! Respect yourself,have lots of Dignity and don't forget to Pray.

It's a dangerous world out there, don't think all #saynotorape rants will make any difference. Act!
Action you say? Like you do not know that women have been fighting this issue since the days of Adam.
I put up options of defending ourselves as women, and the screenshot below is what a man had to say.
We need to use hashtags and speak up till it makes them uncomfortable. Not having male friends is unrealistic, visiting them shouldn't be a crime, they are humans too.

Re: How Do Some Men Think? This Is Both Disappointing And Irritating. by Johnmattee(m): 7:35pm On Jun 02, 2020
Sometimes women will just come out and think they can just twist everything in their own favour, rape charges is one of those instruments they've used to bring down so many men. it's high time they started investigating these rape cases, it takes two to tango

11 Likes

Re: How Do Some Men Think? This Is Both Disappointing And Irritating. by missimelda01(f): 7:37pm On Jun 02, 2020
KenBen217:

you are acting like you don't know that women have used rape accusations to threaten and actually end men...this guy is right...you OP you're the animal and the wicked person...ask Cristiano Ronaldo and especially the late Kobe Bryant...Las Las...rape is not good...but only one the grounds that it was rape...dude is right...women can fuccing pretend...there's a school of thought that says apart from gang rape and drug rape..check am...forgerrit...u alone cannot rape a lady...90% u are liable to fail...if she closes her legs...how will u enter ,not saying it doesn't happen...but there's a lot of grey area in rape... accept it...if you like don't...
You are unwise.
Tell this rubbish comment of yours to a parent who had their 5 years old child raped and see if you won't go to prison.

Men also get abused.
This is not a war against the male gender.
If you feel attacked then you're a rape apologist.

1 Like

Re: How Do Some Men Think? This Is Both Disappointing And Irritating. by Nobody: 7:39pm On Jun 02, 2020
missimelda01:

Action you say? Like you do not know that women have been fighting this issue since the days of Adam.
I put up options of defending ourselves as women, and the screenshot below is what a man had to say.
We need to use hashtags and speak up till it makes them uncomfortable. Not having male friends is unrealistic, visiting them shouldn't be a crime, they are humans too.
I'm not going this way today, I spent the whole of yesterday trying to make some women see reasons but all to no avail because they would rather be emotional than logical!

Link here: https://www.nairaland.com/5896075/nigerian-men-call-yourselves-order

Whatever you decide ma, continue with hastags and ONLINE protest then. BTW Nigerian Women are doing nothing absolutely nothing compared to women of other nations. That's the fact!

1 Like

Re: How Do Some Men Think? This Is Both Disappointing And Irritating. by missimelda01(f): 7:41pm On Jun 02, 2020
Ariza:
I'm not going this way today, I spent the whole of yesterday trying to make some women see reasons but all to no avail.

Whatever you decide ma, continue with hastags and ONLINE protest then. BTW Nigerian Women are doing nothing absolutely nothing compared to women of other nations. That's the fact!
Now you're narrowing it down to Nigerian women. Okay
Go ahead and train your female child to avoid men because they are evil, instead of training your boys to do the right thing.
Re: How Do Some Men Think? This Is Both Disappointing And Irritating. by Prognose: 7:42pm On Jun 02, 2020
illicit:
Don't borrow money from him o and if you have borrow pls transfer it back ASAP
grin grin grin

3 Likes

Re: How Do Some Men Think? This Is Both Disappointing And Irritating. by Nobody: 7:43pm On Jun 02, 2020
missimelda01:

Now you're narrowing it down to Nigerian women. Okay
Go ahead and train your female child to avoid men because they are evil, instead of training your boys to do the right thing.
https://www.nairaland.com/5896075/nigerian-men-call-yourselves-order

Go through the above link and you will realize you are addressing the wrong person with your supposed solutions. Perhaps if you all can do away with emotions we can come together and seek real solutions.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Do Some Men Think? This Is Both Disappointing And Irritating. by 4ckz: 7:46pm On Jun 02, 2020
missimelda01:
First of all, I can't believe I have such an animal on my contact list. How can you hate rape and try to justify it at the same time!!!!
Because you spend change on a girl, you think she deserves to be beaten or even raped??

We need to teach our boys the right thing, we owe it to them.

Say No To RAPE.

You are indeed the wicked one!

He is trying to explain to you that everyone deserves the right to a fair hearing but of course, since it concerns a lady, the court should be fvcked.

It's people like you who catch people stealing milk and bread and set them ablaze.

Rape is a crime! We know. Every criminal should be dealt with, but well in accordance to the law.
If you don't get this, and is willing to convict a person before the court acts, you yourself are a criminal.

God punish rapists, they have made all men to be considered rapists.
God punish week men too, who let the trend continue for not speaking out, due to the fear of being labeled 'rape apologists'.

8 Likes

Re: How Do Some Men Think? This Is Both Disappointing And Irritating. by misreal(m): 7:57pm On Jun 02, 2020
This op is just an angry person..
Dear miss op, nobody is surpporting rape.but it is wrong to punish a guy just because a girl accused him of raping her.what if the girl lied?..
Everyone needs a fair hearing no matter what.
Please stop being angry, he has a point.

11 Likes

Re: How Do Some Men Think? This Is Both Disappointing And Irritating. by Olawale118(m): 8:12pm On Jun 02, 2020
I've seen ladies come out to accuse guys of rape when the relationship turned sour and I wonder why they have to wait until then to come out to cry rape. For God's sake, we need to investigate more so people won't be punished unjustly and their names damaged and I think that's what the guy in that chat is trying to say.
Re: How Do Some Men Think? This Is Both Disappointing And Irritating. by missimelda01(f): 8:15pm On Jun 02, 2020
misreal:
This op is just an angry person..
Dear miss op, nobody is surpporting rape.but it is wrong to punish a guy just because a girl accused him of raping her.what if the girl lied?..
Everyone needs a fair hearing no matter what.
Please stop being angry, he has a point.
And where did you hear me that men should be punished just because they were accused of rape? You are being one sided with your response. I made my point very clear in my post, you can read again incase you missed it.
Re: How Do Some Men Think? This Is Both Disappointing And Irritating. by Olawale118(m): 8:18pm On Jun 02, 2020
4ckz:

You are indeed the wicked one!

He is trying to explain to you that everyone deserves the right to a fair hearing but of course, since it concerns a lady, the court should be fvcked.

It's people like you who catch people stealing milk and bread and set them ablaze.

Rape is a crime! We know. Every criminal should be dealt with, but well in accordance to the law.
If you don't get this, and is willing to convict a person before the court acts, you yourself are a criminal.

God punish rapists, they have made all men to be considered rapists.
God punish week men too, who let the trend continue for not speaking out, due to the fear of being labeled 'rape apologists'.

you are so on point! Men have kept quiet for too long due to fear of people like the OP and like you rightly said being termed rape apologists. The result is that women have seized the opportunity to play the victim. I remember how one of my teachers back in sec sch was sacked and disgrace over a rape allegation which was found to be untrue after several months.

2 Likes

Re: How Do Some Men Think? This Is Both Disappointing And Irritating. by misreal(m): 8:21pm On Jun 02, 2020
missimelda01:

And where did you hear me that men should be punished just because they were accused of rape? You are being one sided with your response. I made my point very clear in my post, you can read again incase you missed it.
;Dangry woman
Re: How Do Some Men Think? This Is Both Disappointing And Irritating. by blinking001(m): 8:25pm On Jun 02, 2020
themaestro08:

Bro this moderfuckers are Becoming ridiculous. Notice how she was quick to condemn the poor guy without hearing enough from him. Holy hell! She even brought their chat which is meant to be secret and secured here. Like WTF? What on earth is the problem with this bitches?
grin grin. Bitches are getting too emotional with this rape saga. It's getting boring.

7 Likes

Re: How Do Some Men Think? This Is Both Disappointing And Irritating. by 4ckz: 8:59pm On Jun 02, 2020
Olawale118:
you are so on point! Men have kept quiet for too long due to fear of people like the OP and like you rightly said being termed rape apologists. The result is that women have seized the opportunity to play the victim. I remember how one of my teachers back in sec sch was sacked and disgrace over a rape allegation which was found to be untrue after several months.

Exactly!

Rape is just a sensitive issue which women tend to always judge from the point of emotions rather than logic. We have seen the trend; Ronaldo, Neymar, Coza pastor.
As a male, as soon as you are accused for rape, you are labeled a rapist before proper conviction.

I got so mad few days ago when Genevieve Nnaji (sadly a rape victim) labeled all Men potential rapists and everyone including the stupid male celebs where applauding her. Uche Jombo even said "if you are triggered by Genevieve's post, you are a rapist" and everyone applauded her.

No single male celebrity spoke against this and the few brave men that countered it were attacked even by a higher number of stupid-ass males who want to be socially correct.

People don't just know the power of these small narratives, with time, they'll grow up to become a social standard, and by then any male accused of rape, will be found guilty even before the matter is properly looked into.

11 Likes

Re: How Do Some Men Think? This Is Both Disappointing And Irritating. by ElasmoBranchii(m): 9:01pm On Jun 02, 2020
The point the guy was trying to make just flew over your head.
This is why comprehension is taught in school.

4 Likes

Re: How Do Some Men Think? This Is Both Disappointing And Irritating. by Lightangel64: 9:09pm On Jun 02, 2020
missimelda01:
First of all, I can't believe I have such an animal on my contact list. How can you hate rape and try to justify it at the same time!!!!
Because you spend change on a girl, you think she deserves to be beaten or even raped??

Say No To RAPE.

Modified
I am not against investigating a rape accusation, I have brothers and I also know how evil some ladies can be. However, in the screenshot below he said
If the girl too was at fault and maybe she wronged the guy, the judge will be more lenient on the guy.. to the people defending him, what does this statement mean? No matter what a lady does, beating her up or raping her shouldn't be an option.

He is saying a bit of Truth, everyone deserves a fair hearing, thats what i was taught in civic education. Dont bash me.
Ladies should guard themselves don't mess with guys everyone takes revenge in different ways, the guy rapes the girl, while the girl kill him or cut off his dick(a trending habit of ladies) soo even yeahhhh.
Civic
Re: How Do Some Men Think? This Is Both Disappointing And Irritating. by themaestro08(m): 9:52pm On Jun 02, 2020
missimelda01:

You better watch your dirty language on my thread, you feel attacked because you are a rape apologist.
My post was not meant to make any innocent person feel uneasy, this is not a war against the male gender.. but you cannot see that because bitterness has cloud your sense of reasoning.

I should watch my language? Says an uncouth lady who called me rape apologist without even getting to understand my point of view.

You guys are full of emotions and irrationality. Its pathetic.

And get this into your thick skull; the vast majority of guys are gentlemen and will never support nor fold their arms watching such an inhumane act occur. We will never condole such rubbish.

But the problem is you guys are just too emotional,hypocritical and always trying to claim moral high ground, WTF? What in tarnation is wrong with you MFs? little thing boom; you are an apologist bla bla, insulting people you knew absolutely nothing about. Its embarrassing and you are an utter disgrace to your gender.

Look no one will take you seriously with such attitude. Because you obviously are not reasonable.

13 Likes

Re: How Do Some Men Think? This Is Both Disappointing And Irritating. by Nobody: 10:04pm On Jun 02, 2020
missimelda01:

This post isn't for uneducated people.. just avoid me this afternoon.
Did I say anywhere that men can't be accused falsely? I have brothers, I have seen what wrongly accused people go through but it isn't enough reason to spill rubbish from your brain. If your problem is comprehension, you can ponder on one word at a time.
You should check that part of you that feels the need to reply people with insults, it is neither intelligent nor attractive.

2 Likes

Re: How Do Some Men Think? This Is Both Disappointing And Irritating. by MedicH: 10:29pm On Jun 02, 2020
i see nothing wrong in most of what the guy said.

When a girl says she is raped, she moves over to law enforcement and lay her claims. investigation will commence and evidences are collected to arrive at a fact (rape).

if the evidence match the facts on ground a verdict is passed. If not, the case is dropped like it didn't happen based on technicalities. you need to go and watch a sequel "i spit on your grave 1, 2, 3.

if you expect a judge to sentence a man because a girl laid a claim and have no substantial evidence to back it up then you are not very okay in the head. You can read about how neymar jr escaped a rape accussation that would have destroyed his entire career and i don't need to remind you that THERE AR MORE FALSE ACCUSATIONS OF RAPE THAN ACTUAL INCIDENCE.

The other things ur friend said about given a girl money after a bargain and the gitl didnt fulfil her part, there is no contractual agreement on this and he is wrong in beating the girl, that's taking the law into his own hands. where he said judge will be lenient because fault is the girl's is senseless

lets take for instance that the latest victim uwa didn't die, and she runs of to the police to lay a claim, people will be brought in for questioning, a lot of questions will be asked, and evidence will be collected. These evidence will be crosschecked to see how hey match with the fact. If positive, justice is served. If negative, the case is dropped based on technicalities.

2 Likes

Re: How Do Some Men Think? This Is Both Disappointing And Irritating. by Nobody: 10:54pm On Jun 02, 2020
missimelda01:

Say No To RAPE.

Modified
I am not against investigating a rape accusation, I have brothers and I also know how evil some ladies can be. However, in the screenshot below he said
If the girl too was at fault and maybe she wronged the guy, the judge will be more lenient on the guy.. to the people defending him, what does this statement mean? No matter what a lady does, beating her up or raping her shouldn't be an option.

So a guy should be labeled rapist without evidence? We are having law biding the society. Things should go the right way. Guys are mostly not given the chance to explain what really happened. How can a girl have sex willingly and claim rape due to money issue and the guy gets accused because he is a guy? I will block you if I'm to be that guy. Because you can aswell pull rape card in future. See how you are feeling yourself. Contact list ko grin

2 Likes

Re: How Do Some Men Think? This Is Both Disappointing And Irritating. by Olamilekxy(m): 11:02pm On Jun 02, 2020
@op u dey craze
Re: How Do Some Men Think? This Is Both Disappointing And Irritating. by missimelda01(f): 11:11pm On Jun 02, 2020
MedicH:
i see nothing wrong in most of what the guy said.

When a girl says she is raped, she moves over to law enforcement and lay her claims. investigation will commence and evidences are collected to arrive at a fact (rape).

if the evidence match the facts on ground a verdict is passed. If not, the case is dropped like it didn't happen based on technicalities. you need to go and watch a sequel "i spit on your grave 1, 2, 3.

if you expect a judge to sentence a man because a girl laid a claim and have no substantial evidence to back it up then you are not very okay in the head. You can read about how neymar jr escaped a rape accussation that would have destroyed his entire career and i don't need to remind you that THERE AR MORE FALSE ACCUSATIONS OF RAPE THAN ACTUAL INCIDENCE.

The other things ur friend said about given a girl money after a bargain and the gitl didnt fulfil her part, there is no contractual agreement on this and he is wrong in beating the girl, that's taking the law into his own hands. where he said judge will be lenient because fault is the girl's is senseless

lets take for instance that the latest victim uwa didn't die, and she runs of to the police to lay a claim, people will be brought in for questioning, a lot of questions will be asked, and evidence will be collected. These evidence will be crosschecked to see how hey match with the fact. If positive, justice is served. If negative, the case is dropped based on technicalities.
There was nowhere that I mentioned that a rape case shouldn't be investigated, the bolded was were I had a major problem with.. maybe he used the wrong words but he definitely passed the wrong message.
Re: How Do Some Men Think? This Is Both Disappointing And Irritating. by missimelda01(f): 11:29pm On Jun 02, 2020
themaestro08:

I should watch my language? Says an uncouth lady who called me rape apologist without even getting to understand my point of view.

You guys are full of emotions and irrationality. Its pathetic.

And get this into your thick skull; the vast majority of guys are gentlemen and will never support nor fold their arms watching such an inhumane act occur. We will never condole such rubbish.

But the problem is you guys are just too emotional,hypocritical and always trying to claim moral high ground, WTF? What in tarnation is wrong with you MFs? little thing boom; you are an apologist bla bla, insulting people you knew absolutely nothing about. Its embarrassing and you are an utter disgrace to your gender.

Look no one will take you seriously with such attitude. Because you obviously are not reasonable.

lol young man, this is the last time I'll respond to you so you better read carefully.
Nowhere did I mention you to bring your shitty thoughts into this conversation, but since you couldn't resist the urge to respond, you had to use this platform as an opportunity to express your hatred for the female gender, you dunno how stupid that makes you look. I carefully made my post without generalising anything because I know that there are good men out there.

I don't care what you or any other person think about me simply because of my stand on rape, you can as well ignore my comment the next time you see it.

I called you a rape apologist simply because you ignored the fact that in the conversation, the young man thinks that a rapist deserves leniency if the lady did him wrong in a way... Now what do you call someone who agree with such a thing? Or you skipped that part?

I believe that rape cases should be well investigation, an evidence is a plus but I don't believe a lady deserves to be raped no matter what.
Re: How Do Some Men Think? This Is Both Disappointing And Irritating. by missimelda01(f): 11:31pm On Jun 02, 2020
Lightangel64:

He is saying a bit of Truth, everyone deserves a fair hearing, thats what i was taught in civic education. Dont bash me.
Ladies should guard themselves don't mess with guys everyone takes revenge in different ways, the guy rapes the girl, while the girl kill him or cut off his dick(a trending habit of ladies) soo even yeahhhh.
Civic
Everyone deserves a fair hearing, I agree.
The other things he said, I completely disagree.
Re: How Do Some Men Think? This Is Both Disappointing And Irritating. by horlarwereleh(m): 11:41pm On Jun 02, 2020
missimelda01:

This post isn't for uneducated people.. just avoid me this afternoon.
Did I say anywhere that men can't be accused falsely? I have brothers, I have seen what wrongly accused people go through but it isn't enough reason to spill rubbish from your brain. If your problem is comprehension, you can ponder on one word at a time.

Lol
I understand you lady but I don't think you should be getting mad when someone has a different opinion from yours.
You brought it here so people can talk about it but when you are presented with a different opinion from yours, you flared up.
It ain't like that.
Not everybody will see it the way you are seeing it and it doesn't mean they are supporting rape too.
Just calm down and hear them out too. Thank God they ain't forcing their opinion on you, they are just saying theirs.
You don't need the way you are flaring up unnecessarily
Re: How Do Some Men Think? This Is Both Disappointing And Irritating. by themaestro08(m): 11:44pm On Jun 02, 2020
missimelda01:

lol young man, this is the last time I'll respond to you so you better read carefully.
Nowhere did I mention you to bring your shitty thoughts into this conversation, but since you couldn't resist the urge to respond, you had to use this platform as an opportunity to express your hatred for the female gender, you dunno how stupid that makes you look. I carefully made my post without generalising anything because I know that there are good men out there.

I don't care what you or any other person think about me simply because of my stand on rape, you can as well ignore my comment the next time you see it.

I called you a rape apologist simply because you ignored the fact that in the conversation, the young man thinks that a rapist deserves leniency if the lady did him wrong in a way... Now what do you call someone who agree with such a thing? Or you skipped that part?

[/b]I believe that rape cases should be well investigation, an evidence is a plus but I don't believe a lady deserves to be raped no matter what.[b]

That is my point na and what I actually stand for( pretty sure most guys are on the same page with me)

Since we are all in agreement why prolonging things? Abi you dey vex ni cheesy ?
Re: How Do Some Men Think? This Is Both Disappointing And Irritating. by LilWarshy(m): 11:50pm On Jun 02, 2020
missimelda01:

Say No To RAPE.

Modified

These are your problems;
You can't comprehend neither being cognitive.
Re: How Do Some Men Think? This Is Both Disappointing And Irritating. by missimelda01(f): 11:53pm On Jun 02, 2020
LilWarshy:

These are your problems;
You can't comprehend neither being cognitive.
If you saw absolutely nothing wrong in what he said, then your problem is beyond comprehension.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Cardi B Goes N*ked, Shows Off Heavy Butt After Husband’s Birthday Party / My Heart Is Heavy And Bleeding Profusely / I

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 103
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.