Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,298 members, 7,808,015 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 03:27 AM

Ishaq Akintola Has Proved Beyond Doubt That Yoruba Muslim Is Not A Meme - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ishaq Akintola Has Proved Beyond Doubt That Yoruba Muslim Is Not A Meme (1551 Views)

Ishaq Akintola: Taliban Fighters Must Be Allowed To Settle Down (MURIC) / Tinubu: I Chose Kano To Prove That Yoruba And Fulani Are One / Biography, Profile Of Prof. Ishaq Akintola, MURIC Director (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ishaq Akintola Has Proved Beyond Doubt That Yoruba Muslim Is Not A Meme by WeneDiali: 10:23pm On Jun 02, 2020
Corporate2020:

Obviously, this your Biafran English is not from Nigerian schools.

You cannot differentiate taught from thought. What an illiterate!

Staw-clutching yoruba man. You must be very pained. grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ishaq Akintola Has Proved Beyond Doubt That Yoruba Muslim Is Not A Meme by Thastie(f): 10:27pm On Jun 02, 2020
I am a Muslim. My tribe is Yoruba.
The first time I heard about Muric is on Nairaland. Nairaland made him popular. I listen to plenty Islamic lectures both from Scholars in Nigeria and outside Nigeria cos I am learning more about my religion and I have never come across Muric lectures. I belonged to MSSN in my school, and none has spoken of Muric.

The first time I saw "Yoruba Muslim" was on Nairaland. And it was started by all these ibos.

My point is, keep creating eminity but I hope sensible Yorubas will not buy into it. My mother is a Christian, my sister is a Christian, my nieces and nephews are Christians. I have both Muslims and Christians cousins. This is very common in most Yoruba families.

I'm sure most Muslims on the street do not know Muric.

6 Likes

Re: Ishaq Akintola Has Proved Beyond Doubt That Yoruba Muslim Is Not A Meme by Thastie(f): 10:37pm On Jun 02, 2020
mystery22:
Oduduwa [s]republic can never happen...a Yoruba Muslim was telling me that he rather support an Islamic agenda than allow Yoruba Christians oppress them in oduduwa republic...so you see if Biafra succeeds,the yorubas are trapped in Nigeria with the fulanis grin....no wonder they died in the war than let Biafra go...but very soon it will happen like magic,then they can kill each other like the cannibals they are...with elrufai as the president and Tinubu as the vice... grin the country will be an america wonder cheesy
[/s]

You are a stupid clown.
Re: Ishaq Akintola Has Proved Beyond Doubt That Yoruba Muslim Is Not A Meme by OK2NVME: 10:42pm On Jun 02, 2020
[s]
Thastie:
The first time I heard about Muric is on Nairaland. Nairaland made him popular. I listen to plenty Islamic lectures both from Scholars in Nigeria and outside Nigeria cos I am learning more about my religion and I have never come across Muric lectures. I belonged to MSSN in my school, and none has spoken of Muric.

The first time I saw "Yoruba Muslim" was on Nairaland. And it was started by all these ibos.

My point is, keep creating eminity but I hope sensible Yorubas will not buy into it. My mother is a Christian, my sister is a Christian, my nieces and nephews are Christians. I have both Muslims and Christians cousins. This is very common in most Yoruba families.

[/s]

Ishaq Akintola is a senior lecturer in LASU and thus he will be active in MSSN not only on LASU campus but across the SW.

Also, there was a time the University of Ife banned MSSN on campus.

Why did Ife ban MSSN as a group on their campus?

Keep deceiving yourself.

Yoruba history is replete with Yoruba Muslim treachery and treason.

It is there in Ilorin's conquest by Fulani, the pillaging of Oyo Ile and the occupation of Osogbo by Fulani Jihadists.

Your hijab may be cutting blood flow to your brain.

1 Like

Re: Ishaq Akintola Has Proved Beyond Doubt That Yoruba Muslim Is Not A Meme by Thastie(f): 11:21pm On Jun 02, 2020
OK2NVME:
[s][/s]

Ishaq Akintola is a senior lecturer in LASU and thus he will be active in MSSN not only on LASU campus but across the SW.

Also, there was a time the University of Ife banned MSSN on campus.

Why did Ife ban MSSN as a group on their campus?

Keep deceiving yourself.

Yoruba history is replete with Yoruba Muslim treachery and treason.

It is there in Ilorin's conquest by Fulani, the pillaging of Oyo Ile and the occupation of Osogbo by Fulani Jihadists.

[s]Your hijab may be cutting blood flow to your brain.
[/s]

Keep on reading about Akintola, when most people do not even care about him.

I cancelled the last post cos it shows you are a nicompoop, your hatred for the Yorubas will lead you to a darkness you will sink in and never get out.
You can quote me and spew your usual vitriol but I won't dignify you with a reply because you are just useless and doesn't deserve a reasonable discussion. Continue to get a weak erection on your thread. Soon enough, by all that sacred you shall burst a blood vessel in your brain.

5 Likes

Re: Ishaq Akintola Has Proved Beyond Doubt That Yoruba Muslim Is Not A Meme by OK2NVME: 11:50pm On Jun 02, 2020
[s]
Thastie:

Keep on reading about Akintola, when most people do not even care about him.

I cancelled the last post cos it shows you are a nicompoop, your hatred for the Yorubas will lead you to a darkness you will sink in and never get out.
You can quote me and spew your usual vitriol but I won't dignify you with a reply because you are just useless and doesn't deserve a reasonable discussion. Continue to get a weak erection on your thread. Soon enough, by all that sacred you shall burst a blood vessel in your brain.
[/s]

1 Like

Re: Ishaq Akintola Has Proved Beyond Doubt That Yoruba Muslim Is Not A Meme by WeneDiali: 5:32am On Jun 03, 2020
Sunshineg5:
Why is it that Igbos love Akintola more than his own people, just like they love FFK and were the biggest fan of Aunty Kemi Luna until recently.

Why do you guys enjoy lunatics like this?

Like Kanu, like FFK, like Kemi

Is there something we are missing grin

Just the way you yoruba now love Joe Ibokwe, uwazurike and virtually anybody that insults Ibos, biafra and kanu.
Re: Ishaq Akintola Has Proved Beyond Doubt That Yoruba Muslim Is Not A Meme by Thastie(f): 9:46pm On Jun 10, 2020
OK2NVME:
[s][/s]

This simpleton again
Re: Ishaq Akintola Has Proved Beyond Doubt That Yoruba Muslim Is Not A Meme by Nobody: 9:57pm On Jun 10, 2020
mystery22:
[s]Oduduwa republic can never happen...a Yoruba Muslim was telling me that he rather support an Islamic agenda than allow Yoruba Christians oppress them in oduduwa republic...so you see if Biafra succeeds,the yorubas are trapped in Nigeria with the fulanis grin....no wonder they died in the war than let Biafra go...but very soon it will happen like magic,then they can kill each other like the cannibals they are...with elrufai as the president and Tinubu as the vice... grin the country will be an america wonder cheesy[/s]

Please, keep your made up stories to yourselves, we are not gullible people like you that believe anything grin

There is no division along religious lines in Yorubaland, try something else
Re: Ishaq Akintola Has Proved Beyond Doubt That Yoruba Muslim Is Not A Meme by Yebosola(m): 10:02pm On Jun 10, 2020
Corporate2020:

Obviously, this your Biafran English is not from Nigerian schools.

You cannot differentiate taught from thought. What an illiterate!

Awon ti NK grin

2 Likes

Re: Ishaq Akintola Has Proved Beyond Doubt That Yoruba Muslim Is Not A Meme by agulion: 10:03pm On Jun 10, 2020
The Yorubas have a very big problem, is just a matter of time before their Muslims forks start terrorism, the stupid Akintola have started it already
Re: Ishaq Akintola Has Proved Beyond Doubt That Yoruba Muslim Is Not A Meme by llakes4real: 1:07am On Jun 11, 2020
Thastie:

You are wasting your time with the kind people on Nairaland. I have come to understand that many have a sick mind. Their heros are either criminals or lunatics like FFK, that Kemi woman and the Muric man.

See the likes they gave to a stupld and sick comments that encourage crime against their people and the country at large: https://www.nairaland.com/5909039/diezani-allison-madueke-commissioner-dominican-republic

Now why do you take them seriously? Stop being defensive, but attack them.
Re: Ishaq Akintola Has Proved Beyond Doubt That Yoruba Muslim Is Not A Meme by IJOBA2: 1:31am On Jun 11, 2020
Thastie:

IF YOU WANT TO REMAIN SANE, DON’T TAKE ROMANCE SECTION SERIOUS

E BE LIKE SAY YOU DON TO PEE FOR PAYINT grin

(1) (2) (Reply)

Sky Sports News On Endsars (pics) / Sheikh Isa Pantami has become a Threat to National security / Be Afraid Of IPOB, Stay Away From South-south, South-east, Police Tell Officers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.