Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,492 members, 7,781,478 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 03:13 PM

Warface Breakout Vs Counter Strike(cs:go) Graphics Comparison And Gameplay - Gaming - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Gaming / Warface Breakout Vs Counter Strike(cs:go) Graphics Comparison And Gameplay (2554 Views)

CS:GO. Is This Interesting Sport For You? What You Think About It To Game? / Nba 2k20 Vs Nba2k19 Graphics Comparison And Gameplay | Which Is Better? / Counter Strike: Global Offensive Is Now Completely Free-to-play (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Warface Breakout Vs Counter Strike(cs:go) Graphics Comparison And Gameplay by Elijah2000(m): 3:49pm On Jun 02, 2020
Here is the comparison between the recently released Warface Breakout and Popular Counter Strike Global Offensive game. How different does the Warface Breakout look compared to Counter Strike Global Offensive?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HcVxa7bhJXE
Re: Warface Breakout Vs Counter Strike(cs:go) Graphics Comparison And Gameplay by Elijah2000(m): 1:24pm On Jun 03, 2020
Elijah2000:
Here is the comparison between the recently released Warface Breakout and Popular Counter Strike Global Offensive game. How different does the Warface Breakout look compared to Counter Strike Global Offensive?

Re: Warface Breakout Vs Counter Strike(cs:go) Graphics Comparison And Gameplay by Elijah2000(m): 1:24pm On Jun 03, 2020
Elijah2000:

Re: Warface Breakout Vs Counter Strike(cs:go) Graphics Comparison And Gameplay by Lmaomen1(m): 1:19pm On Sep 11, 2020
Hello! You know this is quite interesting question. Honestly, I like both, but if I had to pick one I think I would choose CS:GO and let me tell you why. As I said before I like both but what makes CS:GO for me better is that I can make some money. If you think this is impossible then just check how to sell csgo skins for real money, and from now you also will love this game the most. I think everyone had a dream to make money while playing his favorite game and now this dream could become a reality for everyone.
Well, I hope you are gonna take such a great opportunity.
I wish you the best and have a wonderful day!
Re: Warface Breakout Vs Counter Strike(cs:go) Graphics Comparison And Gameplay by asad664(m): 11:19am On Feb 03, 2021
These CSGO Accounts have Special Medals, Rare Coins, Exotic Trophies & Loyalty Badges Main reason to purchase These CSGO High tier Accounts is to replace your CSGO Accounts to give Similar or Better Experience.
Re: Warface Breakout Vs Counter Strike(cs:go) Graphics Comparison And Gameplay by Emberok: 2:49pm On Jan 28, 2022
Your video is a fantastic way for people to choose their best game. Sometimes you have to play more than one month to feel all of the differences betq=ween the games, which was my case. I got bored with the old CSGO and decided to try something new but close to it. I've played the other game you've shown as well, and I came up with the idea of starting skin trades on https://skinsmonkey.com/ because I wanted to continue playing counter. I am sure I am the type of person that when he falls in love once with a game, cannot change it to anything else!

(1) (Reply)

GTA San Andreas Mod (PC Version) Walkthrough / I Need Help To Crack My PS 3 ! / Gta 6 (Grand Theft Auto VI)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.