Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,972 members, 7,806,823 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 02:24 AM

Buhari Receives AfDB President, Adesina - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari Receives AfDB President, Adesina (78396 Views)

Buhari Regretted Some Of His Decisions As President – Adesina / Afdb President Adesina Hits Aso Rock, In ‘closed Door’ Meeting With Buhari / The 16 Allegations Raised Against Adesina, AfDB President The US Wants Revisited (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buhari Receives AfDB President, Adesina by DexterousOne(m): 4:57pm On Jun 02, 2020
bonnyhope:

US not just a shareholder but MAJOR

It used to be Nigeria

Nigeria is the biggest shareholder

America comes second

So it's two juggernaut fighting for the soul of the bank

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari Receives AfDB President, Adesina by Champneys: 4:58pm On Jun 02, 2020
Rahmanjargo:

Shut up Hypocrite just scroll and pass if you don't like it. No dey make noise

Baba e, fu...cking perverted vacuous troglodyte

It shall not be well with you!
Re: Buhari Receives AfDB President, Adesina by 3kay945(m): 4:58pm On Jun 02, 2020
So we should fry bean undecided
Re: Buhari Receives AfDB President, Adesina by Zetty177x: 4:58pm On Jun 02, 2020
Fabulous news
Re: Buhari Receives AfDB President, Adesina by Jakemedg(m): 4:58pm On Jun 02, 2020
tyup:
Even the most gullible knows this man is innocent unlike that Air peace scammer the Elder elder distance blooder of Invictus sad
Topic says Buhari receives AfDB boss Adeshina why are you trying to derail the thread?

5 Likes

Re: Buhari Receives AfDB President, Adesina by Hassan88(m): 4:59pm On Jun 02, 2020
Bubu is a wise man grin
Re: Buhari Receives AfDB President, Adesina by DexterousOne(m): 4:59pm On Jun 02, 2020
Ewedegubbler:
Onyema guilty without court trial while Akinwumi is innocent without trial. Akinwumi image laundering no go help against the mighty USA. Blatter tried it and we know how it ended.

What does Onyema have to do with this?

3 Likes

Re: Buhari Receives AfDB President, Adesina by Aksnoopy: 4:59pm On Jun 02, 2020
One is a real president, while the other is a vegetable. If you know, you know!

1 Like

Re: Buhari Receives AfDB President, Adesina by majamajic(m): 4:59pm On Jun 02, 2020
When is Nigeria going to have a president that wears suit ?
Re: Buhari Receives AfDB President, Adesina by Rubicon67(m): 4:59pm On Jun 02, 2020
tyup:
Even the most gullible knows this man is innocent unlike that Air peace scammer the Elder elder distance blooder of Invictus sad

Comment: Unnecessary. Stupid. Tribalistic. Myopic. Waste of data etc.

No to tribalism. Yes to progressive thinking.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari Receives AfDB President, Adesina by DexterousOne(m): 4:59pm On Jun 02, 2020
Jakemedg:
Topic says Buhari receives AfDB boss Adeshina why are you trying to derail the thread?

Some are just consumed by tribalism
That's it

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Receives AfDB President, Adesina by iluvdonjazzy: 5:00pm On Jun 02, 2020
I love their shoes and the hand shake, LOL

1 Like

Re: Buhari Receives AfDB President, Adesina by majamajic(m): 5:01pm On Jun 02, 2020
tyup:

Chief judge , I raise my left ynash for u sir , eziokwu !

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Receives AfDB President, Adesina by Nobody: 5:01pm On Jun 02, 2020
HazardMan:
But why buhari no de wear mask?
... He is immune to CronaVirus cheesy
Re: Buhari Receives AfDB President, Adesina by DonDraper66: 5:01pm On Jun 02, 2020
See buhari standing as one image , farmers use to stand to scare birds and fowls away ,,,,, skeleton

1 Like

Re: Buhari Receives AfDB President, Adesina by samuel414: 5:04pm On Jun 02, 2020
Rahmanjargo:

Hypocrite just scroll and pass if you don't like what you're seeing

Oga i hate seeing crab , i no dey like you way dey enjoy am

Re: Buhari Receives AfDB President, Adesina by emkz: 5:04pm On Jun 02, 2020
Correct. Adesina is a likeable guy and understands how to build bridges across many divides.

When he finishes his tenure, I hope he comes forward to help in Nigeria in more visible roles.
Re: Buhari Receives AfDB President, Adesina by Fortune212(m): 5:05pm On Jun 02, 2020
Why is he not putting on nose mask, Yehyeh country. Decieving the masses with audio Corona virus, rubbish!
Re: Buhari Receives AfDB President, Adesina by Angelawhite(m): 5:05pm On Jun 02, 2020
aminusodiq:
Mak dem free dis man na grin

Between I will make an outstanding logo for ur brand... Check my siggy

By the way (btw) does not mean between

1 Like

Re: Buhari Receives AfDB President, Adesina by DonDraper66: 5:06pm On Jun 02, 2020
majamajic:
When is Nigeria going to have a president that wears suit ?
hahahahah suit ? even you will be scared to see him wear suit in your dream ,,,, his flesh can't scale one kilo ,,,,mr skeleton presido

1 Like

Re: Buhari Receives AfDB President, Adesina by vegafbs: 5:07pm On Jun 02, 2020
AfDB: First U.S. Representative, Doley Supports President Adesina

FULL GISTS: https://theupdates.net/afdb-first-u-s-representative-doley-supports-president-adesina/

Re: Buhari Receives AfDB President, Adesina by ofiko123(m): 5:09pm On Jun 02, 2020
Africana1123:
Welcome home Mr President

grin
Re: Buhari Receives AfDB President, Adesina by AFONJACOW(m): 5:09pm On Jun 02, 2020
MrMcJay:
The President - Hausa,
The Foreign Affairs Minister - Igbo,
The African Development Bank - Yoruba.

By the time Akin Adesina a Nigerian is sworn in for a second term, the world would know that a United Nigeria can not be stopped by anyone, not even the USA.
Unity begger Welcome
Re: Buhari Receives AfDB President, Adesina by uunwanaobong3: 5:09pm On Jun 02, 2020
As for the protest in America is good oooooo,. BUT it is a good protest at a very wrong time. Here are my reasons;

1) over thousand and millions of people have gather in America and other parts of the world to protest,,,, have we even realize that this is a pandemic period that we should be isolating.......... Because of Floyd's death, I can see more than 500,000 covid infection and more than50,000 people dying due to Corona virus infection within the crowd..... Democrat and CNN will not talk about this repercussion, they want to blame everything on Trump.
U wouldn't see the WHO coming out to warn the people about the dangers of large gathering and protesting world wide at this dangerous times of covid19 ............................. Also i feel that state governors in USA and other world leaders like in Canada, Britain etc purposely exposed their people to contact more covid infection and death, by standby and watch while the people gather in large number. Whatever evil intension those leaders have, right it is only God that can serve those mass protesters....... This action alone can bring about second wave of the virus which will be fatal

2) the world is under great economics depression and in America alone there are 50million job losses, ... The protesters who are vandalising and burning down businesses all in the name of protest and are being encouraged by CNN and Democrat governors, have they realize that this rascal behavior will lead to more recession and job lose for innocent citizen........ I know they want to blame everything on Trump.

3) the whole thing has turned political through CNN and action of Democrat governors.
First, it was about impeachment of trump, they failed.

Then come Corona virus, .....instead of the press to tackle china and WHO for the spread of Corona virus in the world, the press world wide were tackling Trump as if Trump is the president of the world and as if Trump was the one that brought the virus to the world...... In Democrat state like new York, governors freely allow the people to get infected, so as to blame Trump for the numbers of the dead, the media we're insulting the president up and down with stupid questions during presidential press briefing....,.over 100,000 Americans have died mostly in Democrat state.. again they have failed because U.S have done x10 more tests than any country, more ventilator and PPE than any country........ CNN have realized that people are no longer buying the lying stories about Trump, so if you observed, they no longer report on covid stories gain, they have now shifted their attention to racism....

thank God Trump has taken U.S out of WHO.
Let me see how China will fund WHO.

What police did was wrong, and the policemen were duly sacked, arrested and charged with murder, ..... But the press and CNN chooses to feed on the story, encouraging voilent protest and destruction of public/private properties....
The Democrat state governors and states police chooses to standby and watch public properties going up in flame without taking any action to stop the vandalism....... And when Trump condemned their weakness and conspiracy, they begin to criticized him...... To an extent that CNN decide to send a black reporter on a Frontline between police and riot protesters, when the reporter was arrested for endangering his own security (he could be hit by stray bullet bottle, stone, fireworks etc) they changed the narrative to racism.

The protest has already been hijacked by criminals and political interest, right now you can't differentiate between peaceful freedom fighters and criminal thugs, everything has been mixed together, so I urge Mr Trump to as a matter of national crises and emergency invoke a presidential Emergency act to over-rule the power of state governors and mayor's....... These governors and mayor's are trying so hard to undermine his administration,. just as they did during covid19 crises........ They are publicly encouraging mass looting and vandalism.........state police should immediately be taken off the street and replaced with the US national arm forces, State of emergency should be declared for a week........ Nobody should be found on street, government should established control over the country, ........ The same governors,mayor's and the media that are encouraging public vandalism and opposing Mr President national action will be the same people that will criticized Mr President for not protecting public lives and properties of U.S citizens when this riot get out of hand.
Which ever way Trump should know that he will still be criticized; ......if he fail to act and allow everything to the state governors, he will be viewed as irresponsible and weak and allowing America to be destroy by terrorist....... But if he act, using military to bring the situation under control (which will safe U.S from collapse and civil unrest) he will also be viewed as a detector who imped on American right to protest.

Finally Trump is not perfect oooooo, infact he can't talk as a president, he is so unpolished in his act, but believe me Democrat, press and other world leaders are trying to destroy Mr Trump, using the poor masses as collateral damages.

America racism problem is a systematic one, it is not based on a particular president..... Racism has infiltration the Constitution, police acts and other key institutions in the USA.
When the protesters shifted the blame from institutional failure to protect them (such as police act, Constitutional amendment and judicial baise) to Donald Trump speeches, I immediately know that the protest was quickly hijacked by Democrats..............., Obama was a black man and a good orator but more blacks were killed in his administration than any other president.
The problem is not the president but the system.

If there is one thing I know, Trump really care for Americans but doesn't give a shit about outside world,... Americans should indeed appreciate their president because he loves them.

Trump is the most insulted president in the world, even a the Tweeter owner, get the guts (mind) to remove a presidential tweet or address to the nation on Tweeter......... That is the highest level of disrespect to the office of the president of United States of America.............. If I were Trump Tweeter would have paid heavily for every bit of that disrespect.... The tweeter owner would have stayed alive and watch helplessly as his billions becomes thousands.

Even a Chinese jornalist get mine to ask Trump a very stupid question about trump Corona virus competition, ..... a question that even she dare not ask Chinese president xie.

It was so disgusting to watch a police inspector yesterday on CNN telling a whole US president (Mr Trump) that if he does not have anything to say "HE SHOULD SHUT UP"... simply because Trump criticized them for allowing vandalism to take place.......... ..I am not sure any president in the world would have taken this lightly from a public official.....he wasn't even warn by CNN to at least respect office that Trump occupied.

CNN has loose all credibility, they have shown that they are media wing of Democrat party by reporting loop sided stories. E.g when the protesters were disperse at White House so that Trump could have access to the vandalized St John's Church... the media says that the protesters were peaceful, but the question is if the protesters were peaceful, why was that church vandalized in the first place........... there is a lot of cover up in the media so as to carried out their evil intension of misinforming the world.

Honestly I must commend the endurance of Mr Trump, u really try to endure them

Black community should be very careful in this crises, they start on a positive note ..... But when the going get bad and urgly, they (black) will be blamed for everything that happened. Nobody will mention the white, Chinese, Hispanics or other ethnic groups

1 Like

Re: Buhari Receives AfDB President, Adesina by ofiko123(m): 5:10pm On Jun 02, 2020
What are we going to do with this news nau..
Re: Buhari Receives AfDB President, Adesina by omonnakoda: 5:11pm On Jun 02, 2020
festacman:
Strong battle ahead the soul of AfDB

Africa must must keep pushing till Adesina is sworn in for 2nd term and bold statement made that this Bank is an African bank in which US as a shareholder has no veto power override laid-down corporate governance rules.
We do know how to play international politics

Now African presidents should me more vocal in putting pressure on the US about the Floyd killing.
Re: Buhari Receives AfDB President, Adesina by izibili44: 5:12pm On Jun 02, 2020
[If only I fit fly come there to give you dirt slap. angry angry angry angry angryquote author=Afamed post=90238538]They had a very fruitful discussion, which is not for public consumption as for now.
May God continue to bless PMB for me and strength his health.[/quote]
Re: Buhari Receives AfDB President, Adesina by omonnakoda: 5:12pm On Jun 02, 2020
uunwanaobong3:
As for the protest in America is good oooooo,. BUT it is a good protest at a very wrong time. Here are my reasons;

1) over thousand and millions of people have gather in America and other parts of the world to protest,,,, have we even realize that this is a pandemic period that we should be isolating.......... Because of Floyd's death, I can see more than 500,000 covid infection and more than50,000 people dying due to Corona virus infection within the crowd..... Democrat and CNN will not talk about this repercussion, they want to blame everything on Trump.
U wouldn't see the WHO coming out to warn the people about the dangers of large gathering and protesting world wide at this dangerous times of covid19 ............................. Also i feel that state governors in USA and other world leaders like in Canada, Britain etc purposely exposed their people to contact more covid infection and death, by standby and watch while the people gather in large number. Whatever evil intension those leaders have, right it is only God that can serve those mass protesters....... This action alone can bring about second wave of the virus which will be fatal

2) the world is under great economics depression and in America alone there are 50million job losses, ... The protesters who are vandalising and burning down businesses all in the name of protest and are being encouraged by CNN and Democrat governors, have they realize that this rascal behavior will lead to more recession and job lose for innocent citizen........ I know they want to blame everything on Trump.

3) the whole thing has turned political through CNN and action of Democrat governors.
First, it was about impeachment of trump, they failed.

Then come Corona virus, .....instead of the press to tackle china and WHO for the spread of Corona virus in the world, the press world wide were tackling Trump as if Trump is the president of the world and as if Trump was the one that brought the virus to the world...... In Democrat state like new York, governors freely allow the people to get infected, so as to blame Trump for the numbers of the dead, the media we're insulting the president up and down with stupid questions during presidential press briefing....,.over 100,000 Americans have died mostly in Democrat state.. again they have failed because U.S have done x10 more tests than any country, more ventilator and PPE than any country........ CNN have realized that people are no longer buying the lying stories about Trump, so if you observed, they no longer report on covid stories gain, they have now shifted their attention to racism....

thank God Trump has taken U.S out of WHO.
Let me see how China will fund WHO.

What police did was wrong, and the policemen were duly sacked, arrested and charged with murder, ..... But the press and CNN chooses to feed on the story, encouraging voilent protest and destruction of public/private properties....
The Democrat state governors and states police chooses to standby and watch public properties going up in flame without taking any action to stop the vandalism....... And when Trump condemned their weakness and conspiracy, they begin to criticized him...... To an extent that CNN decide to send a black reporter on a Frontline between police and riot protesters, when the reporter was arrested for endangering his own security (he could be hit by stray bullet bottle, stone, fireworks etc) they changed the narrative to racism.

The protest has already been hijacked by criminals and political interest, right now you can't differentiate between peaceful freedom fighters and criminal thugs, everything has been mixed together, so I urge Mr Trump to as a matter of national crises and emergency invoke a presidential Emergency act to over-rule the power of state governors and mayor's....... These governors and mayor's are trying so hard to undermine his administration,. just as they did during covid19 crises........ They are publicly encouraging mass looting and vandalism.........state police should immediately be taken off the street and replaced with the US national arm forces, State of emergency should be declared for a week........ Nobody should be found on street, government should established control over the country, ........ The same governors,mayor's and the media that are encouraging public vandalism and opposing Mr President national action will be the same people that will criticized Mr President for not protecting public lives and properties of U.S citizens when this riot get out of hand.
Which ever way Trump should know that he will still be criticized; ......if he fail to act and allow everything to the state governors, he will be viewed as irresponsible and weak and allowing America to be destroy by terrorist....... But if he act, using military to bring the situation under control (which will safe U.S from collapse and civil unrest) he will also be viewed as a detector who imped on American right to protest.

Finally Trump is not perfect oooooo, infact he can't talk as a president, he is so unpolished in his act, but believe me Democrat, press and other world leaders are trying to destroy Mr Trump, using the poor masses as collateral damages.

America racism problem is a systematic one, it is not based on a particular president..... Racism has infiltration the Constitution, police acts and other key institutions in the USA.
When the protesters shifted the blame from institutional failure to protect them (such as police act, Constitutional amendment and judicial baise) to Donald Trump speeches, I immediately know that the protest was quickly hijacked by Democrats..............., Obama was a black man and a good orator but more blacks were killed in his administration than any other president.
The problem is not the president but the system.

If there is one thing I know, Trump really care for Americans but doesn't give a shit about outside world,... Americans should indeed appreciate their president because he loves them.

Trump is the most insulted president in the world, even a the Tweeter owner, get the guts (mind) to remove a presidential tweet or address to the nation on Tweeter......... That is the highest level of disrespect to the office of the president of United States of America.............. If I were Trump Tweeter would have paid heavily for every bit of that disrespect.... The tweeter owner would have stayed alive and watch helplessly as his billions becomes thousands.

Even a Chinese jornalist get mine to ask Trump a very stupid question about trump Corona virus competition, ..... a question that even she dare not ask Chinese president xie.

It was so disgusting to watch a police inspector yesterday on CNN telling a whole US president (Mr Trump) that if he does not have anything to say "HE SHOULD SHUT UP"... simply because Trump criticized them for allowing vandalism to take place.......... ..I am not sure any president in the world would have taken this lightly from a public official.....he wasn't even warn by CNN to at least respect office that Trump occupied.

CNN has loose all credibility, they have shown that they are media wing of Democrat party by reporting loop sided stories. E.g when the protesters were disperse at White House so that Trump could have access to the vandalized St John's Church... the media says that the protesters were peaceful, but the question is if the protesters were peaceful, why was that church vandalized in the first place........... there is a lot of cover up in the media so as to carried out their evil intension of misinforming the world.

Honestly I must commend the endurance of Mr Trump, u really try to endure them

Black community should be very careful in this crises, they start on a positive note ..... But when the going get bad and urgly, they (black) will be blamed for everything that happened. Nobody will mention the white, Chinese, Hispanics or other ethnic groups
Foolish talk

1 Like

Re: Buhari Receives AfDB President, Adesina by bigDickson(m): 5:13pm On Jun 02, 2020
HazardMan:
But why buhari no de wear mask?

Because he can't wear 2 masks
Re: Buhari Receives AfDB President, Adesina by enochogaga(m): 5:14pm On Jun 02, 2020
Never seen any comments like Photoshop,jubril, old photos. grin grin grin
Re: Buhari Receives AfDB President, Adesina by AleagueEdu: 5:16pm On Jun 02, 2020
The new way of greeting bearing in mind the fear of Corona virus spread is really generating lot of attention even in high places.

Stay safe is the watch word

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Photos: Buhari And Osinbajo With Their Children / Nnamdi Kanu Mobbed In Germany By IPOB Members After Meeting. Photos / Opinion: My Permutations For Candidates For The Apc Presidential Ticket

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 69
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.