Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,893 members, 7,806,599 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 06:52 PM

How To Ace The GRE Quantitative - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / How To Ace The GRE Quantitative (134 Views)

Sale! GRE Quantitative, Verbal Textbooks, CD And Practise Questions / Writing The GRE Test In Nigeria: My Experience / How To Ace The Bar Finals In The Nigerian Law School By Gabriel Emeasoba (rev. F (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How To Ace The GRE Quantitative by jukekeocha: 4:58pm On Jun 02, 2020
The Tips I will be sharing helped me get a Quantitative Score of 163/170 given a limited preparation period of One(1) month. Kindly Retweet for others who might also need this.

1. Be Teachable
The reason a lot of brilliant students don't do well on the GRE Quants on First attempt is because they fail to admit that their knowledge on basic Mathematics is actually limited. They hastily conclude, I know this, I know that. Trust me there is a lot to learn. 

Come down from that pedestal and pay attention to simple details. You have nothing to lose and all to gain.

2. Develop your GRE Thinking
The 1st question I ask myself when solving any GRE Question is “What is the Catch? There is always a catch/trick and asking this question help you develop the right perspective. The longer you analyze a question, the higher your chances of missing it 

There is a simple approach to the seemingly complex question. You just need to ..........................................................

Continue reading How to Ace the GRE quantitative
Join us on telegram for more updates

(1) (Reply)

Post-covid19: Nigeria Must Prioritize Digital Literacy,e-learning- DLA Club / ADMISSION; NOHE Orthopaedic Cast Technology Admission Form. / How To Conduct Research In Ms(master Of Science) Or A Phd Thesis-based Program

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.