Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,225 members, 7,780,428 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 02:07 PM

How To Upload Videos To Opera News - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / How To Upload Videos To Opera News (521 Views)

How To Make Money With Opera News 2020(opera News Hub) / All Beneficiaries Should Ensure To Stamp Their Deployment Latter And Upload It / Npower 2018 Applicants.how To Upload Your Passport And ID Card Easily (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How To Upload Videos To Opera News by highfaculty(m): 5:15pm On Jun 02, 2020
How To Upload Videos To Opera News

There is a lot of opera news users that don't know how to upload videos on the opera news platforms.

So in this article, I will be sharing the various ways you can upload videos on opera news platform.

Though I once had an issue of uploading videos on opera.

I notice that every time I log-in to opera new hub app, I see videos from other users meanwhile, I was on able to upload videos.

At some point, I thought that anyone uploading videos on opera has special opera account but it wasn't true at all.

In fact, any opera news app user can upload videos on opera without any stress.

However, I have also done an article on how to comment and reply to a comment on Opera News Hub because I also have that challenge when I newly joined the platform.

NOTE: [/b]As at the time of writing this article, I have not seen anyone who has been paid for uploading videos. In fact, it is generally believed that opera doesn't pay for uploading videos.

[b]Step By Step Process For Uploading Videos On Opera News Hub

Remember the rules of Opera News and any other platform, you are not allowed to plagiarise someone else's work.

If you want to upload a video on Opera News Hub, you must upload your own video.

It is wrong to upload other people's work on the platform and take credit for it.

That being said, now let's see how to upload videos on Opera News In platform.

STEP 1: It is important you have a YouTube channel where your videos are uploaded because you are going to be sharing your videos from there. 

However, if you don't have a YouTube channel, you can still upload videos. But it's better to upload videos that are yours.

If you want to learn how to create a YouTube channel, you can leave a comment below and I will respond to you as soon as possible.

[b]STEP 2: [/b]Let's assume you have a YouTube channel, click on the video you want to upload on opera.

Then, click on share and it will pop out different locations that you will like to share it to as shown in the picture below.

[b]STEP 3: [/b]This is not really a step, but just another information that may help you. If you are on Instagram, you can also share videos from Instagram to Opera News Hub.

So, instead of having the videos on your phone, have it online and share it to opera news hub from there. That's it.

If you have done that, everything else is simple.

I believe this article just solved one of the major problems most opera news users are facing. Kindly leave a comment if you found this article helpful.

www.highfaculty.com

(1) (Reply)

Entry Level Work At Home Writers- IELTS 7+ Or Equivalent Required @ N80,000/m / Vacancies!!! / Job Vacancy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.