Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,448 members, 7,801,067 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 10:34 AM

30th May: Biafrans Visit General Effiongs Wife, Raise Flag In His Compound(pics) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 30th May: Biafrans Visit General Effiongs Wife, Raise Flag In His Compound(pics) (4816 Views)

Atiku Abubakar Playing Football In His Compound (Video) / Man Rescued Scared INEC Official Who Ran Into His Compound In Lagos / President Buhari Chilling In His Compound In Daura, Give The Picture A Caption (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 30th May: Biafrans Visit General Effiongs Wife, Raise Flag In His Compound(pics) by JAMO84: 9:08pm On Jun 02, 2020
Ezeama400:

You can't kill an Ideology.. It was like a temporal surrender hence his quote "TREAT THE SURRENDERING BIAFRANS WELL ELSE OUR CHILDREN WILL CONTINUE FROM WHERE WE STOPPED"
The surrender is fifty years old, it's super permanent, not temporary!!!
Re: 30th May: Biafrans Visit General Effiongs Wife, Raise Flag In His Compound(pics) by AyakaDunukofia: 9:29pm On Jun 02, 2020
BIAFRA, THE SPIRIT THAT HAS REFUSED TO DIE.

1 Like

Re: 30th May: Biafrans Visit General Effiongs Wife, Raise Flag In His Compound(pics) by Nobody: 9:58pm On Jun 02, 2020
engrchykae:
in your region there is no middle ground, either you are almajiri or alhaji
Alhajis are not petty so you are an almajiri

U re trying to get my region? Wait there cheesy
Re: 30th May: Biafrans Visit General Effiongs Wife, Raise Flag In His Compound(pics) by hammerpP: 10:21pm On Jun 02, 2020
LOVE THE WAY THAT FLAG WAS FLYING.

BIAFRA IS TRUILY ALIVE.
Re: 30th May: Biafrans Visit General Effiongs Wife, Raise Flag In His Compound(pics) by Hisduchess(f): 10:35pm On Jun 02, 2020
ThatFairGuy:
Lemme safe my breathe

As an afonjà it is better for you to save your breathe and mind your business too
Re: 30th May: Biafrans Visit General Effiongs Wife, Raise Flag In His Compound(pics) by kingzizzy: 10:48pm On Jun 02, 2020
JAMO84:
The surrender is fifty years old, it's super permanent, not temporary!!!

Super permanent to Nigerians, very temporary to Biafrans

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 30th May: Biafrans Visit General Effiongs Wife, Raise Flag In His Compound(pics) by sotherefore: 11:09pm On Jun 02, 2020
Marine54:
Aboki ! That my state Akwa ibom, our alliance with the ibo is non negotiable.....
...shut the Bleep up.....which akwa ibom state?
Re: 30th May: Biafrans Visit General Effiongs Wife, Raise Flag In His Compound(pics) by sotherefore: 11:15pm On Jun 02, 2020
proeast:

Thank you for putting the impostor in his place. How afonjas are supporting the abo.kis to continue making this country useless is what baffles me.

Shameless people.
I didn't know you were created with relaxer on the head instead of human brain....who told you akwa ibom is among your stupid Biafra..who created the stupid biafran flag ,,...,in fact a pig brain will have been better for you than those relaxer..
Re: 30th May: Biafrans Visit General Effiongs Wife, Raise Flag In His Compound(pics) by yuswrld20(m): 11:37pm On Jun 02, 2020
u pple know dae rest
Re: 30th May: Biafrans Visit General Effiongs Wife, Raise Flag In His Compound(pics) by doggedfighter(f): 2:59am On Jun 03, 2020
manduwem:

Okay, I've learnt that quote today.
Is it only the quote that you learnt?
Re: 30th May: Biafrans Visit General Effiongs Wife, Raise Flag In His Compound(pics) by manduwem(m): 7:02am On Jun 03, 2020
doggedfighter:

Is it only the quote that you learnt?
Lol
Yes o.
At least I didn't no such a quote existed

1 Like

Re: 30th May: Biafrans Visit General Effiongs Wife, Raise Flag In His Compound(pics) by oyatz(m): 7:31am On Jun 03, 2020
When the time comes, Southern Kaduna will also be given a chance to vote to join Biafra or remain in Nigeria as agreed between Prof John Danfulani and Mazi Nnamdi Kanu.

If the Referendum is thrown open, I think Kogi, Benue, Plateau and Southern Kaduna will join Biafra

Kaduna1stson:

Even in Kaduna here, I hate when almajirins fly Biafran flags. I don't know who was sharing it to the kids.
Re: 30th May: Biafrans Visit General Effiongs Wife, Raise Flag In His Compound(pics) by Justiceleague1: 7:45am On Jun 03, 2020
LexngtonSteele:
Effiong, a brave man unlike the coward who ran away in a woman's dress... lipsrsealed

He actually learnt it from UsainAfonjaBolt of ilorin. grin grin
Re: 30th May: Biafrans Visit General Effiongs Wife, Raise Flag In His Compound(pics) by Justiceleague1: 7:46am On Jun 03, 2020
oyatz:
When the time comes, Southern Kaduna will also be given a chance to vote to join Biafra or remain in Nigeria as agreed between Prof John Danfulani and Mazi Nnamdi Kanu.

If the Referendum is thrown open, I think Kogi, Benue, Plateau and Southern Kaduna will join Biafra

Never.... no way.
Re: 30th May: Biafrans Visit General Effiongs Wife, Raise Flag In His Compound(pics) by Adaibeku(f): 8:21am On Jun 03, 2020
manduwem:
History says he was the one who surrendered to Gowon.
So now I'm just thinking...
The hoisting of the flag, has it been happening yearly or its just this year. N what's its significance? Is it to recall back his surrender.

I'm only expressing my skepticism n I'm a half umuahia ibeku by birth (just incase my questions are misunderstood to mean tribal bigotry)
ibeku my foot... U aren't my brother u impostor from oyo

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 30th May: Biafrans Visit General Effiongs Wife, Raise Flag In His Compound(pics) by Hotice085: 8:48am On Jun 03, 2020
Inconsequential.... He is was a good son of the soil but AkwaIbom reject Biafra in totality
Re: 30th May: Biafrans Visit General Effiongs Wife, Raise Flag In His Compound(pics) by ThatFairGuy: 9:01am On Jun 03, 2020
Hisduchess:

As an afonjà it is better for you to save your breathe and mind your business too
No hard feelings tongue
Re: 30th May: Biafrans Visit General Effiongs Wife, Raise Flag In His Compound(pics) by kingzizzy: 9:17am On Jun 03, 2020
Hotice085:
Inconsequential.... He is was a good son of the soil but AkwaIbom reject Biafra in totality

Really? Then how come Akwa Ibom embraced Biafra in the thread below

https://www.nairaland.com/5514552/akpantong-community-akwa-ibom-declare
Re: 30th May: Biafrans Visit General Effiongs Wife, Raise Flag In His Compound(pics) by oyatz(m): 9:20am On Jun 03, 2020
But why?

You people think the referendum will be made only for you?

As a matter of fact , the ONLY referendum that can be easily accepted and work should be the one that is conducted all over Nigeria. Every body should chose which country they want .

Justiceleague1:

Never.... no way.
Re: 30th May: Biafrans Visit General Effiongs Wife, Raise Flag In His Compound(pics) by oyatz(m): 9:28am On Jun 03, 2020
If you don't know, it's better you know now;

AFONJAS will also vote in the referendum, Benue, Kogi, Taraba, Plataeu and Southern Kaduna are also going to vote.

Alternatively we can rename this country Biafra, adjust the boundaries of Rivers and Delta States so that all Igboid speaking can be in one place and every State should control their resources including revenues from their Seaports and Electricity generated within their States.

The Elders have spoken!
Hisduchess:

Re: 30th May: Biafrans Visit General Effiongs Wife, Raise Flag In His Compound(pics) by triple996(m): 9:54am On Jun 03, 2020
grin grin cheesy grin grin ;Dmeanwhile Nnamdi kanu is busy picking a fight with asari dokubo creating internal crisis
the Federal Government is really enjoying the drama
bunch of Fools
Re: 30th May: Biafrans Visit General Effiongs Wife, Raise Flag In His Compound(pics) by Justiceleague1: 10:29am On Jun 03, 2020
oyatz:
But why?

You people think the referendum will be made only for you?

As a matter of fact , the ONLY referendum that can be easily accepted and work should be the one that is conducted all over Nigeria. Every body should chose which country they want .

I don't have any problem with that. I'm Niger Delta and I don't want anything Hausa in our nation.
If it's gonna be Niger Delta republic,no Hausa.
If it's gonna be ipob,no Hausa.
If it's gonna be Oduduwa,no Hausa. The can have their arewa republic,no problemo.
Thank you.
Re: 30th May: Biafrans Visit General Effiongs Wife, Raise Flag In His Compound(pics) by manduwem(m): 10:33am On Jun 03, 2020
Adaibeku:
ibeku my foot... U aren't my brother u impostor from oyo
Thanks ma, I'm not your brother.
I merely told u where my mom is from.
I'm a born akwaibomite from Ikono LGA.
Didn't put in any requests to be your brother pls
Re: 30th May: Biafrans Visit General Effiongs Wife, Raise Flag In His Compound(pics) by Justiceleague1: 10:34am On Jun 03, 2020
sotherefore:
I didn't know you were created with relaxer on the head instead of human brain....who told you akwa ibom is among your stupid Biafra..who created the stupid biafran flag ,,...,in fact a pig brain will have been better for you than those relaxer..

Seun lalasticlala mynd44 oam4j
Re: 30th May: Biafrans Visit General Effiongs Wife, Raise Flag In His Compound(pics) by Hotice085: 8:43pm On Jun 03, 2020
kingzizzy:

Really? Then how come Akwa Ibom embraced Biafra in the thread below

https://www.nairaland.com/5514552/akpantong-community-akwa-ibom-declare

Mister we don't have time for comedians
Re: 30th May: Biafrans Visit General Effiongs Wife, Raise Flag In His Compound(pics) by kingzizzy: 8:53pm On Jun 03, 2020
Hotice085:

Mister we don't have time for comedians
So Akwa Ibom are comedians when they come oit for Biafra?

The video is the people of Akpatong in Akwai Ibom saying they are proud Biafrans.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Oba of Lagos Was Cut off from the people- Erelu Abiola Dosunmu. / Arise TV London Interviews Simon Ekpa / Gani

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.