Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,471 members, 7,808,694 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 03:31 PM

Daddy Freeze Explains Why Lucifer Is Not Satan - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Daddy Freeze Explains Why Lucifer Is Not Satan (2735 Views)

Lucifer Is Behind Big Brother Naija Voice - Mummy GO / Lucifer Is Married To Rihanna & Ladygaga - Pastor Tells Her Church Members(video / Lucifer Is Not Satan; Jehovah Not Allah (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Daddy Freeze Explains Why Lucifer Is Not Satan by hoopernikao: 7:07pm On Jun 03, 2020
Kobojunkie:

The "magic" book referred to, Demonologie, was written by the very same man who translated and gave you your King James Bible -- King James himself.
Obviously the scripture was not clear on this matter or you would not have missed it! grin
If you are one of those who think the Bible holy, then I understand why you would, but be sure that many in the occult scene, and the world at large, are aware of this translation error, others undecided

You are already drifting from the purpose that raised this issue.

The OP spoke of KJV not any occult book. If he has, I will have no reason to comment. But placing blame on KJV feet cannot be defended.

KJV usage carried the exact meaning of words, you can't fault him on that. What you are now doing is thought reading. Many translation you see today weren't all put together by Christians but scholars in such fields. Infact when Christian does, it's most likely end up being interpretation than translation as he already have a doctrine bias.

So, thus correct issue is interpretation issue not translation issue.
Re: Daddy Freeze Explains Why Lucifer Is Not Satan by hoopernikao: 7:15pm On Jun 03, 2020
1Sharon:

We all generalise including you.

On important issues, you don't. It presents you in different light likely different from your who you are.

Generalisation are technical lies, or can be latent ignorance depending. So, try be specific.
Re: Daddy Freeze Explains Why Lucifer Is Not Satan by Kobojunkie: 7:28pm On Jun 03, 2020
hoopernikao:
You are already drifting from the purpose that raised this issue.
The OP spoke of KJV not any occult book. If he has, I will have no reason to comment. But placing blame on KJV feet cannot be defended.

Kobojunkie:
As I already explained, I discovered the discrepancies in the King James translation of the Bible(I didn't even truly believe in the existence of God at the time)while researching magic, Satan and the Occult.
Kobojunkie:
I have seen the error and I know it came from King James and it appears an error in translation, but then who knows what was truly going through the mind of the king when the error was introduced -- it may have resulted from an error in interpretation.
hoopernikao:
KJV usage carried the exact meaning of words, you can't fault him on that. What you are now doing is thought reading. Many translation you see today weren't all put together by Christians but scholars in such fields. Infact when Christian does, it's most likely end up being interpretation than translation as he already have a doctrine bias.
So, thus correct issue is interpretation issue not translation issue.

Kobojunkie:

The light-bringer who is given the character name Lucifer in King James' translation, in fact, refers to Jesus Christ, and not some version of Satan
Note that the same King James did not translate every other occurrence of the same phrase in the Bible in a similar manner. So, no it is not simple to conclude as a translation error. It is likely to have been an interpretation error.
Re: Daddy Freeze Explains Why Lucifer Is Not Satan by hoopernikao: 7:44pm On Jun 03, 2020
Kobojunkie:

Note that the same King James did not translate every other occurrence of the same phrase in the Bible in a similar manner. So, no it is not simple to conclude as a translation error. It is likely to have been an interpretation error.

King James called Joshua, Jesus in Hebrews 4:8

The reader won't attached meaning to that as there is no preconceived notion. Joshua and Jesus means the same in the transiting language to the landing language. This is the same as Lucifer in Isa 14. It is a transliteration. If you never had any knowledge or information about calling Satan Lucifer, you will read that place straight way without having issues of translation. Highest you will check for the meaning and you won't see Satan as the meaning.

Like I said, the cruise is interpretation and wrong knowledge given by readers.
Re: Daddy Freeze Explains Why Lucifer Is Not Satan by Kobojunkie: 7:46pm On Jun 03, 2020
hoopernikao:

King James called Joshua, Jesus in Hebrews 4:8
The reader won't attached meaning to that as there is no preconceived notion. Joshua and Jesus means the same in the transiting language to the landing language. This is the same as Lucifer in Isa 14. It is a transliteration. If you never had any knowledge or information about calling Satan Lucifer, you will read that place straight way without having issues of translation. Highest you will check for the meaning and you won't see Satan as the meaning.
Like I said, the cruise is interpretation and wrong knowledge given by readers.

Kobojunkie:
I have seen the error and I know it came from King James and it appears an error in translation, but then who knows what was truly going through the mind of the king when the error was introduced -- it may have resulted from an error in interpretation.
Kobojunkie:

Re: Daddy Freeze Explains Why Lucifer Is Not Satan by Kobojunkie: 3:49am On Jun 05, 2020
sonmvayina:
She is recognized as Venus is Roman, Ishtar in sumerian, Inanna in Babylonian, Aphrodite in Greek,... And believe it or not Mary the mother of Jesus in Christianity.. She is the morning star and light bearer (lucifer)..
Because the planet Venus generally refers to a female, it has to be Mary? undecided undecided undecided See leap!
Re: Daddy Freeze Explains Why Lucifer Is Not Satan by sonmvayina(m): 8:30am On Jun 05, 2020
Kobojunkie:
Because the planet Venus generally refers to a female, it has to be Mary? undecided undecided undecided See leap!

That is her planet... When the creator created the universe, he gave every god their domain and station... Some the air, water trees and heaven..

Earth was for all of them..
Re: Daddy Freeze Explains Why Lucifer Is Not Satan by Kobojunkie: 8:37am On Jun 05, 2020
sonmvayina:
That is her planet... When the creator created the universe, he gave every god their domain and station... Some the air, water trees and heaven..
Earth was for all of them..
undecided
Re: Daddy Freeze Explains Why Lucifer Is Not Satan by sonmvayina(m): 8:40am On Jun 05, 2020
Kobojunkie:
undecided

Is it not straight forward enough.. Or you want me to put it in a story?
Re: Daddy Freeze Explains Why Lucifer Is Not Satan by joinpreneur(m): 9:09am On Jun 05, 2020
Leave the story! We sha know there's Satan, the hater of good. Period
Re: Daddy Freeze Explains Why Lucifer Is Not Satan by Kobojunkie: 8:08pm On Jun 05, 2020
sonmvayina:

Is it not straight forward enough.. Or you want me to put it in a story?
I beg you.. please do not post one of your lengthy lectures on nothing again! grin grin grin
j/king!
Re: Daddy Freeze Explains Why Lucifer Is Not Satan by budaatum: 9:37am On Jun 06, 2020
Re: Daddy Freeze Explains Why Lucifer Is Not Satan by sonmvayina(m): 10:01am On Jun 06, 2020
joinpreneur:
Leave the story! We sha know there's Satan, the hater of good. Period

This is an insult against God..
Re: Daddy Freeze Explains Why Lucifer Is Not Satan by joinpreneur(m): 10:40am On Jun 06, 2020
sonmvayina:

This is an insult against God..

God judges intentions not speech. The Almighty knows I'm not making any insults.

The truth is what I said. There's someone called Satan. He's the hater of everything good.

May be you read my comment again, this time meditatively.
Re: Daddy Freeze Explains Why Lucifer Is Not Satan by sonmvayina(m): 11:58am On Jun 06, 2020
joinpreneur:

God judges intentions not speech. The Almighty knows I'm not making any insults.

The truth is what I said. There's someone called Satan. He's the hater of everything good.

May be you read my comment again, this time meditatively.

Why would a loving God create such a being? To torment his his children?
Re: Daddy Freeze Explains Why Lucifer Is Not Satan by joinpreneur(m): 1:32pm On Jun 06, 2020
sonmvayina:

Why would a loving God create such a being? To torment his his children?

This man go and find somewhere to sit joor. Did I say God created Satan? You sha wan prove a point.

God created him good (an anointed cherub Isaiah called him) but he turned himself to be torment against God's people. He's addressed in heavens as accuser of the brethren and when he's rebuked and sent down, there's peace in heavens.
Re: Daddy Freeze Explains Why Lucifer Is Not Satan by sonmvayina(m): 7:38pm On Jun 06, 2020
joinpreneur:

This man go and find somewhere to sit joor. Did I say God created Satan? You sha wan prove a point.

God created him good (an anointed cherub Isaiah called him) but he turned himself to be torment against God's people. He's addressed in heavens as accuser of the brethren and when he's rebuked and sent down, there's peace in heavens.

So he is a mistake of creation by your assertion.. Is that what you are implying?

So if God created him good.. Where did he learn evil from?.
Re: Daddy Freeze Explains Why Lucifer Is Not Satan by orunto27: 10:24pm On Jun 06, 2020
LUCIFER IS A SPIRIT IN THE DIRECTORATE OF SATAN. LIKE PATIENCE IS A SPIRIT IN THE DEPARTMENT OF PEACE.
Re: Daddy Freeze Explains Why Lucifer Is Not Satan by joinpreneur(m): 11:11am On Jun 07, 2020
sonmvayina:

So he is a mistake of creation by your assertion.. Is that what you are implying?

So if God created him good.. Where did he learn evil from?.

Whatever God, the One of Israel, has made is good, and like the great first Cause, the seven Spirits all are good, and everthing that comes from their creative hands is good.

Now, all created things have colours, tones and forms their own; but certain tones, though good and pure themselves, when mixed, produce inharmonies, discordant tones.

And certain things, though good and pure, when mixed, produce discordant things, yea, poisonous things, that men call evil things.

So evil is the inharmonious blending of the colours, tones, or forms of good.

Now, man is not all-wise, and yet has will his own. He has the power, and he uses it, to mix God's good things in a multitude of ways, and every day he makes discordant sounds, and evil things.

And every tone and form, be it of good, or ill, becomes a living thing, a demon, sprite, or spirit of a good or vicious kind.

Man makes his evil thus; and then becomes afraid of him and flees; his devil is emboldened, follows him away and casts him into torturing fires.

The devil and the burning fires are both the works of man, and none can put the fires out and dissipate the evil one, but man who made them both.

1 Like

Re: Daddy Freeze Explains Why Lucifer Is Not Satan by sonmvayina(m): 11:31am On Jun 07, 2020
joinpreneur:

Whatever God, the One of Israel, has made is good, and like the great first Cause, the seven Spirits all are good, and everthing that comes from their creative hands is good.

Now, all created things have colours, tones and forms their own; but certain tones, though good and pure themselves, when mixed, produce inharmonies, discordant tones.

And certain things, though good and pure, when mixed, produce discordant things, yea, poisonous things, that men call evil things.

So evil is the inharmonious blending of the colours, tones, or forms of good.

Now, man is not all-wise, and yet has will his own. He has the power, and he uses it, to mix God's good things in a multitude of ways, and every day he makes discordant sounds, and evil things.

And every tone and form, be it of good, or ill, becomes a living thing, a demon, sprite, or spirit of a good or vicious kind.

Man makes his evil thus; and then becomes afraid of him and flees; his devil is emboldened, follows him away and casts him into torturing fires.

The devil and the burning fires are both the works of man, and none can put the fires out and dissipate the evil one, but man who made them both.

I don't understand this your epistle... Is the devil a mistake of creation? Yes or no..
Re: Daddy Freeze Explains Why Lucifer Is Not Satan by sonmvayina(m): 11:33am On Jun 07, 2020
orunto27:
LUCIFER IS A SPIRIT IN THE DIRECTORATE OF SATAN. LIKE PATIENCE IS A SPIRIT IN THE DEPARTMENT OF PEACE.

Yes, spirit of death and war.. Often personified with female attributes.. She is worshipped as the Queen of heaven..
Re: Daddy Freeze Explains Why Lucifer Is Not Satan by joinpreneur(m): 11:37am On Jun 07, 2020
sonmvayina:

I don't understand this your epistle... Is the devil a mistake of creation? Yes or no..

I've answered you.
Re: Daddy Freeze Explains Why Lucifer Is Not Satan by oaroloye(m): 3:01pm On Jun 19, 2021
MISHIGAS!

Beacinhomarvie:

Daddy Freeze took to Instagram to state that Lucifer is not Satan and he blamed the misconception on the King James version of the Bible.

He said King James Bible is the “modern day slave book” and warned Christians to “use it at your own peril.”

He wrote:

Lucifer was mentioned 4 times in the Latin vulgate which was completed in the year 405, about 100 years before the English language was invented and 1,200+ years before the first English Bible was written in 1611.

Lucifer was mentioned by Jerome, who translated the Latin vulgate from the Vestus Latina in:

1: Isiah 14:12 referring to the king of Babilon.

2: Job 38:32 referring to the power of God itself, where God himself was speaking of his own power.

3: Job 11:17 Refering to prayer and repentance

4: 2nd Peter 1:19 Where Peter declared Christ to be Lucifer and that Lucifer would rise in our hearts.

So how did Lucifer become Satan? Because King James, the worst and most heretic Bible translation of all time declared him so; IN GRAVE ERROR!

Christ said you will know the truth and it would set you free, you cant sleep on a bed of lies and expect to dream visions of the truth.

The King James Bible is the modern day slave book, use it at your own peril!

? John 8:32 ?

New Living Translation

And you will know the truth, and the truth will set you free.”

https://www.marvelzglobe.info/2020/06/daddy-freeze-explains-why-lucifer-is.html?m=1
[/quote]

From: THE DEMONOLOGY OF KING JAMES I (1597): Includes the Original Text of Daemonologie and News from Scotland, by Donald Tyson (2011).

First of all, DEMONOLOGIE was not written by King James I of England, but by King James VI of Scotland. He did not become king of England and Ireland, combining the kingdoms, until 1603.

DESCRIPTION OF THE CONTENTS
OF DEMONOLOGY, BY KING JAMES.

Demonology is in the form of a dialogue between two men,
Philomathes and Epistemon. They meet and begin to talk about
the "strange news" that is the only subject of conversation lately,
the doings of witches. Philomathes is a bit skeptical about the reality of witches and witchcraft, but Epistemon, who is obviously the
alter ego of King James himself, uses his powers of logical argument and his depth of learning to convince his friend that witchcraft
does exist, and that every form it takes is a serious crime because all
witchcraft involves dealings with the Devil. Many of his examples
are drawn from the Bible.

Therefore, King James has EPISTEMON say in his Novel:

EPISTEMON: Even the knavery of that same Devil, who as he deludes the necro­ mancers with innumerable feigned names for him and his angels, as in particular making Satan, Beelzebub, and Lucifer to be three different spirits, where we find the two former but different names given to the prince of all the rebelling angels by the Scripture. As by Christ, the prince of all the devils is called Beelzebub in that place which I alleged against the power of any heretics to cast out devils. By john in the Revelation, the old tempter is called Satan, the prince of all the evil angels. And last, to wit, Lucifer is but by allegory taken from the Day Star (so named in diverse places of the Scriptures) because of his excellence (I mean the prince of them) in his creation before his fall. Even so I say he deceives the witches by attributing to himself diverse names, as if every different shape that he transforms himself into were a different kind of spirit.

KING JAMES I THEREFORE SURELY BELIEVED THAT LUCIFER WAS SATAN, BUT CITED NO AUTHORITATIVE SOURCE FOR THAT BELIEF.

The Bible does not say anywhere that Lucifer is Satan, or that Satan or Lucifer were Fallen Angels.

oaroloye post=xxxxxx:

[color=silver]. ISAIAH 14:1-28.

FOR The LORD will
have Mercy on Jacob,
and will yet choose Israel,
and set them
in their own land:
and the strangers
shall be joined with them,
and they shall cleave to
the House of Jacob.
2. And the people
shall take them,
and bring them to their place:
and the House of Israel
shall possess them
in the land of The LORD
for servants and handmaids:
they shall take them captives,
whose captives they were;
and they shall rule
over their Oppressors.
3. And it shall come to pass
in the Day that The LORD
shall give thee rest
from thy sorrow,
and from thy fear,
and from the hard bondage
wherein thou wast
made to serve,
4. That thou shalt take up
this proverb against
the king of Babylon,
and say,

"HOW HATH
THE OPPRESSOR CEASED!
THE GOLDEN CITY CEASED!"

5. The LORD hath broken
the staff of the Sicked,
and the Sceptre of the Rulers.
6. He who smote the people in wrath
with a continual stroke,
he that ruled the nations in anger,
is persecuted, and none hindereth.
7. The whole Earth is at rest,
and is quiet:
they break forth into singing.
8. Yea, the fir trees rejoice at thee,
and the cedars of Lebanon,
saying,

" THOU
ART LAID DOWN,
NO FELLER IS COME UP
AGAINST US."

9. Hell from beneath is moved for thee
to meet thee at thy coming:
It stirreth up the dead for thee,
even all the chief ones of the Earth;
It hath raised up from their thrones
all the kings of the nations.
10. All they shall speak
and say unto thee,

"Art thou also become
weak as we?
Art thou become
like unto us?
11. "Thy pomp is brought
down to the Grave,
and the noise of thy viols:
the worm is spread
under thee,
and the worms cover thee.
12. "How art thou
fallen from Heaven,
O Lucifer, Son of the Morning!
how art thou cut down
to the ground,
which didst weaken
the nations!
13. "For thou hast said
in thine heart,

'I WILL ASCEND
INTO HEAVEN,
I WILL EXALT MY THRONE
ABOVE THE STARS OF GOD:
I WILL SIT ALSO
UPON THE MOUNT
OF THE CONGREGATION,
IN THE SIDES OF THE NORTH:
14. 'I WILL ASCEND
ABOVE THE HEIGHTS
OF THE CLOUDS;
I WILL BE
LIKE THE MOST HIGH.'

15. "Yet thou shalt be
brought down to Hell,
to the sides of the Pit.
16. "They that see thee
shall narrowly
look upon thee,
and consider thee,
saying,

'IS THIS THE MAN
THAT MADE THE EARTH
TO TREMBLE,
THAT DID SHAKE KINGDOMS;
17. 'THAT MADE THE WORLD
AS A WILDERNESS,
AND DESTROYED
THE CITIES THEREOF;
THAT OPENED NOT
THE HOUSE OF HIS PRISONERS?'

18. "All the kings
of the nations,
even all of them,
lie in glory,
every one in his own house.
19. "But thou art
cast out of thy grave
like an abominable branch,
and as the raiment
of those that are slain,
thrust through with a sword,
that go down
to the stones of the Pit;
as a carcase trodden
under feet.
20. "Thou shalt not be
joined with them in burial,
because thou hast
destroyed thy land,
and slain thy people:
the Seed of Evildoers
shall never be renowned.
21. "Prepare slaughter
for his children for
the Iniquity of their Fathers;
that they do not rise,
nor possess the land,
nor fill the face of the World
with cities.
22. "For I will rise up against them,"

Saith The LORD of Hosts,

"and cut off from Babylon
the Name, and Remnant, and Son,
and nephew,"

Saith The LORD.

23. "I will also make it
a possession for the bittern,
and pools of water:
and I will sweep it
with the Besom of Destruction,"

Saith The LORD of Hosts.
24. The LORD of Hosts hath sworn,
Saying,

"SURELY AS I HAVE THOUGHT,
SO SHALL IT COME TO PASS;
AND AS I HAVE PURPOSED,
SO SHALL IT STAND:
25. "THAT I WILL BREAK
THE ASSYRIAN
IN MY LAND,
AND UPON MY MOUNTAINS
TREAD HIM UNDER FOOT:
THEN SHALL HIS YOKE
DEPART FROM OFF THEM,
AND HIS BURDEN DEPART
FROM OFF
THEIR SHOULDERS."

26. This is The Purpose
that is purposed upon
the whole Earth:
and this is The Hand
that is stretched out
upon all the nations.
27. For The LORD of Hosts
hath purposed,
and who shall disannul it?
And his hand is stretched out,
and who shall turn it back?"

28. In the year that king Ahaz died
was this burden.

THE INSANE OYINBO COLONIAL IMPERIALISTS CLAIM THAT SATAN IS THE "LUCIFER" MENTIONED ONLY ONE TIME, IN ONLY ONE VERSE, BY ONLY ONE PROPHET.

That is the Belief of their Occultists, and it has no other basis.

[See: FROM WITCHCRAFT TO CHRIST, by Doreen Irvine.
LUCIFER DETHRONED, by William Schnoebelen.]

. REVELATION 12:7-10.

7. And there was War in Heaven:
Michael and his Angels
fought against the Dragon;
and the Dragon fought
and his Angels,
8. And prevailed not;
neither was their place
found any more in Heaven.
9. And the great Dragon
was cast out,
That Old Serpent,
called the Devil,
and Satan,
which deceiveth the whole World:
he was cast out into the Earth,
and his Angels
were cast out with him.

CONFUSION SETS IN WHEN TECHNICAL TERMS ARE NEVER PROPERLY DEFINED, AND PEOPLE PRETEND TO UNDERSTAND WHAT THEY MEAN.

Who taught you what the term "ANGEL" means?

You probably don't even remember, and think that Angels are Oyinbo-type Humanoids, with wings sticking out between their shoulder blades- like the comic book character, WARREN WORTHINGTON III.

"ANGEL" means "messenger."

There are several types of Messenger.

Anyone of Level II and does not need to carry their Physical Body around everywhere, but TELEKINETICALLY deploy a SPIRITUAL DUPLICATE of themselves to perceive anything they want to find out.

But at Level III, this Duplicate can have Physical Effect, being able to be seen, and spoken through, as well as touch and be touched.

THAT IS WHAT AN ANGEL IS.

There can be other types of Angels- actual Humanoid Messengers. But this is the only type of Angel an Earthly Creature could have in Heaven.

Being cast down from Heaven, all his ability to project himself from Heaven Universe Levels was also terminated.

YOCHANNAN DID NOT TELL US THE TRUTH ABOUT SATAN, BECAUSE HE WAS THE MAD DISCIPLE WHO DID NOT WANT US TO KNOW THAT WE CAN USE THE NAME OF LORD YESHUA TO CAST OUT DEVILS.

He claimed that THE BEAST- the mere MINION of SATAN- would be GIVEN POWER TO OVERCOME THE SAINTS.

That proves that Yochannan is not reliable, and confirms his insanity, hinted at in 1st JOHN 3. When he questions his someone withholding what their Brethren need could have ETERNAL LIFE.

He and his colleagues withheld Lord Yeshua's Teachings from the Hebrew Christians, and The Law of Moses and Circumcision from the Gentile Christians.

That proves that The DEVIL had compromised all of them- not just YUDAH OF ISCARIOT.

. JOB 11:17. King James Version

17. "And thine age shall be clearer
than the noonday;
thou shalt shine forth,
thou shalt be as the morning."

color=silver].[/color] JOB 11:17. Douay-Rheims Version

17. And brightness like that
of the noonday,
shall arise to thee at evening:
and when thou shalt think
thyself consumed,
thou shalt rise as the day star.

et quasi meridianus fulgor consurget tibi ad vesperam et cum te consumptum putaveris orieris ut lucifer

. JOB 38:32. King James Version

32. "Canst thou bring forth
Mazzaroth in his season?
Or canst thou guide Arcturus
with his Sons?"

. JOB 38:32. Douay-Rheims Version

32. Canst thou bring forth
the day star in its time,
and make the evening star
to rise upon
the Children of the Earth?

numquid producis luciferum in tempore suo et vesperum super filios terrae consurgere facis

. 2nd PETER 1:19. King James Version

19. We have also
a more sure Word of Prophecy;
whereunto ye do well
that ye take heed,
as unto a light that shineth
in a dark place,
until the day dawn,
and the day star arise
in your hearts:

. 2nd PETER 1:19. Douay-Rheims Version

19. 19. And we have
the more firm Prophetical Word:
whereunto you do well to attend,
as to a light that shineth
in a dark place,
until the day dawn
and the day star arise
in your hearts.

et habemus firmiorem propheticum sermonem cui bene facitis adtendentes quasi lucernae lucenti in caliginoso loco donec dies inlucescat et lucifer oriatur in cordibus vestris

THE KING OF BABYLON, NEBUCHADNEZZAR, EXPANDED HIS EMPIRE BY SLAUGHTERING THOUSANDS INTO MILLIONS,AND TAKING PRISONERS AS HOSTAGES AND SLAVES: HE CONSIDERED THAT HE WAS BRINGING "ENLIGHTENMENT" AND "CIVILIZATION" TO THE SURVIVORS OF THE LANDS HE CONQUERED, WHOM HE CONSIDERED TO BE IN "DARKNESS."

This explains why he should be nicknamed "MORNING STAR," "DAY STAR" or "LUCIFER: THE LIGHT BRINGER."

These were terms describing the Planet VENUS- which was always considered to be a Star. The Ancients differentiated between the Stars and the Planets by that, STARS TWINKLE, while PLANETS do not. (The Ancients did not know the reason for this, but we do: stars are so distant, relative to Planets, that ATMOSPHERIC MOTES OF DUST CAN ECLIPSE THEM- Planets cannot, because angularly-speaking, they are much bigger than Stars, so dust particles do not eclipse them.)

The LATIN for VENUS seems to have been LUCIFER. Therefore, when they translated the Bible into Latin, they put down LUCIFER for DAY STAR or MORNING STAR.

No negative stigma could have been attached to the Name at that point.

Therefore, we have alarmists deceitfully telling us that THE ROMAN CATHOLIC CHURCH WORSHIPS THE DEVIL- "proving" it by showing PAPAL SOUNDBITES where, speaking Latin, (which none of us Protestant illiterate idiots understands, since they took It out of schools by 1973,) he mentions "LUCIFER."

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NAMoyhoUZR0

EVEN MORE IGNORANT PEOPLE TELL US THAT THIS "LUCIFER THEORY" MEANS THAT LORD YESHUA IS SATAN!

. REVELATION 22:7-16.

7. "Behold, I come quickly:
Blessed is he that keepeth
the Sayings of the Prophecy
of this Book."

8. And I John saw these things,
and heard them.
And when I had heard and seen,
I fell down to worship
before the feet of the Angel
which shewed me these things.
9. Then saith he unto me,

"See thou do it not:
for I am thy fellowservant,
and of thy brethren the Prophets,
and of them which keep
the Sayings of this Book:
worship God."

10. And he Saith unto me,

"Seal not the Sayings
of the Prophecy of this Book:
for the time is at hand.
11. "He that is UNJUST,
let him be Unjust still:
and he which is FILTHY,
let him be Filthy still:
and he that is RIGHTEOUS,
let him be Righteous still:
and he that is HOLY,
let him be Holy still.
12. "And, behold,
I come quickly;
and my Reward is with me,
to give every man According
as his Work shall be.
13. "I am Alpha and Omega,
The Beginning and The End,
The First and The Last.
14. "Blessed are they
that do his Commandments,
that they may have right
to The Tree of Life,
and may enter in
through The Gates
into The City.
15. "For without are dogs,
and sorcerers, and whoremongers,
and murderers, and idolaters,
and whosoever loveth
and maketh a lie.
16. "I Jesus have sent mine Angel
to testify unto you these Things
in the Churches.
I am The Root
and The Offspring of David,
and the Bright and Morning Star."

A FEW WICKED AND FOOLISH PEOPLE TAKE VERSE 16 OUT-OF-CONTEXT AND SAY THAT THIS CAN ONLY MEAN THAT LORD YESHUA AND SATAN ARE ONE AND THE SAME.

Just because a FAILED DISCIPLE

. MARK 14:50.

50. And they all forsook him,
and fled.

FLATTERED the Lord with an unnecessary title, in an effort to RUIN HIS GOSPEL.

. PROVERBS 26:28.

28. A lying tongue hateth
those that are afflicted by it;
and a flattering mouth
worketh ruin.

WHAT SORT OF EVIL AND STUPID MENTALITY IGNORES ALL THE GOOD SOMEONE DID, AND SLANDER THEM WITH EVIL, BECAUSE OF ONE MAN'S ACCUSATION?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Wd53-MJoPvI

. LEVITICUS 24:15-16.

15. "And thou shalt speak
unto the Children of Israel,
saying,

'WHOSOEVER CURSETH
HIS GOD
SHALL BEAR HIS SIN.'

16. "And he that blasphemeth
The Name of The LORD,
he shall surely be
put to Death,
and all the Congregation
shall certainly stone him:
as well the Stranger
as he that is Born in the land,
when he blasphemeth
The Name of The LORD,
shall be put to death."

. MATTHEW 12:22-34.

22. Then was
brought unto him
one possessed
with a Devil,
blind, and dumb:
and he healed him,
insomuch that
the blind and dumb
both spake and saw.
23. And all the people
were amazed,
and said,

"Is not this
The Son of David?"

24. But when
the Pharisees heard it,
they said,

"This fellow doth not
cast out devils,
but by Beelzebub
the Prince of the Devils."

25. And Jesus knew their thoughts,
and Said unto them,

"Every kingdom
divided against itself
is brought to desolation;
and every city or house
divided against itself
shall not stand:
26. "And if Satan
cast out Satan,
he is divided
against himself;
how shall then
his Kingdom stand?
27. "And if I by Beelzebub
cast out Devils,
by whom do your children
cast them out?
therefore they shall be
your judges.
28. "But if I cast out Devils
by the Spirit of God,
then The Kingdom of God
is come unto you.
29. "Or else how can one
enter into
a Strong Man's House,
and spoil his Goods,
except he first
bind the Strong Man?
And then he will
spoil his House.
30. "He that is not with me
is against me;
and he that
gathereth not with me
scattereth abroad.
31. "Wherefore I Say
unto you,

'ALL MANNER
OF SIN AND BLASPHEMY
SHALL BE FORGIVEN
UNTO MEN:
BUT THE BLASPHEMY
AGAINST THE HOLY GHOST
SHALL NOT BE FORGIVEN
UNTO MEN.'

32. "And whosoever
speaketh a word
against The Son of Man,
it shall be forgiven him:
but whosoever speaketh
against The Holy Ghost,
it shall not be forgiven him,
neither in this World,
neither in the World to come.
33. "Either make the tree good,
and his fruit good;
or else make the tree corrupt,
and his fruit corrupt:
for the tree is known
by his fruit.
34. "O generation of Vipers,
how can ye,
being evil,
speak good things?
For out of the abundance
of the heart
the mouth speaketh."

OR WHAT SATANIC THING DID HE EVER DO IN HIS LIFE, TO JUSTIFY CONFLATING THE SON OF GOD WITH THE DEVIL?

Why can't they instead assume that YOCHANNAN must be a DEVIL?

. REVELATION 2:26-29.

26. "And he that overcometh,
and keepeth my Works
unto The End,
to him will I give
Power over the nations:
27. "And he shall rule them
with a Rod of Iron;
as the vessels of a Potter
shall they be broken to shivers:
even as I received of my Father.
28. "And I will give him
The Morning Star.

29. 'HE THAT HATH AN EAR,
LET HIM HEAR
WHAT THE SPIRIT SAITH
UNTO THE CHURCHES.' "

Any intelligent person should know that whatever Power any Evil "LUCIFER," Human or otherwise, had before Lord Yeshua, WAS SIMPLY TAKEN AWAY FROM THEM BY LORD YESHUA!

To give, in turn, to his Faithful Disciples, who overcome The Devil, as he did.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Daddy Freeze Explains Why Lucifer Is Not Satan by Kobojunkie: 4:46pm On Jun 24, 2021
orunto27:
No he is not! Stop letting your imagination run wild with you. undecided

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Is Religion Or Practising 2 (main) Religions A Curse Or A Blessing For Nigeria? / These Categories Of Pastors Are Fake! / Is He Jesus Or "Yahshua"?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 108
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.