Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,501 members, 7,781,516 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 04:00 PM

Oluwadolarz Accused Of Rape, He Reacts - Celebrities (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Oluwadolarz Accused Of Rape, He Reacts (66822 Views)

Man Reincarnates Davido's Late Mother Using Straws As The Background. He Reacts / Busty Lady Sleeps With Paul Okoye In A Bad Dream. He Reacts / Fan Trolls Kunle Remi, Adesua Etomi’s Ex For Losing Her To Banky W, He Reacts (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Oluwadolarz Accused Of Rape, He Reacts by Dankey(m): 10:21pm On Jun 02, 2020
Everyone should start talking...Lol
Re: Oluwadolarz Accused Of Rape, He Reacts by BEEFIE: 10:22pm On Jun 02, 2020
his wears shows a symbol of cultism. he is a candidate
Re: Oluwadolarz Accused Of Rape, He Reacts by MOnkeyBabe(f): 10:24pm On Jun 02, 2020
Chicent:
I knew this Rape issue will turn out like this... Some ladies will want to use it to get at some guys.... You know the worst?? They will be given listening ears just because they are the venerable ones. Just pray not to fall a victim.... God help us all.
TheRe's many UniQue & CReAtive ways to Get BACk at Guys, not this..
Re: Oluwadolarz Accused Of Rape, He Reacts by Nobody: 10:26pm On Jun 02, 2020
KingAzubuike:

Culpable? Just like that? And you're asking him to prove himself how else do you want him to prove himself? When a false allegation is made against you, it takes smartness to get yourself out of that kind of mess.

Your level of thinking is very poor. You can never make a good judge or pass judgement with wisdom. A woman accuses someone and instantly, he is guilty

Mobuch xup?
Re: Oluwadolarz Accused Of Rape, He Reacts by OdefaGirl(f): 10:28pm On Jun 02, 2020
It's a typical line used by rapists: "you are doing as if you don't like it", "na you e sweet pass", "don't worry, you will enjoy it".......omo, if you zip up when she says"no", you won't pass out.... you won't die..
It's better you zip up and take a walk or ask the girl to leave your presence.... don't believe that she intentionally wanted to hurt you, even if she did....

Back to the gist on ground....
"There's no smoke without fire", someone who doesn't know you can't talk about you.
Re: Oluwadolarz Accused Of Rape, He Reacts by DropsMic(m): 10:29pm On Jun 02, 2020
Righteousness89:
The World needs JESUS! Only JESUS can cure this Madness

lol
Re: Oluwadolarz Accused Of Rape, He Reacts by Dybala11(m): 10:29pm On Jun 02, 2020
Eborty:

Yours is really faulty bro..!
In your opinion now, its a punishment, just know that there is a psychological issue involved in rape, likewise your resistance to sexual pleasure or motivation differs from another.
what you might consider too small, is actually big for another.
Rape is an evil act, and like most evil act, it might require a simple spark to put things in motion.
Go through your previous comment bro, you stated rape somewhat like a punishment for inappropriate dressing and I replied that whether a lady is properly dressed or not has little effect on rape. What do you have to say about animals that were caught in the act of raping babies as young as 6 months old, are the kids indecently dressed too??
Irrespective of whether a lady is properly dressed or not, some guys are just animals. Rape goes both ways though.
#SayNoToRape#
Re: Oluwadolarz Accused Of Rape, He Reacts by Millenniumlady(f): 10:33pm On Jun 02, 2020
soberdrunk:
The Nigerian definition of rape includes violence and physical force, if we go by the Western worlds definition of rape, almost every guy in Nigeria is guilty of rape..... angry
True words was never spoken.
Re: Oluwadolarz Accused Of Rape, He Reacts by Dchampion65: 10:34pm On Jun 02, 2020
ElajRita:
An unidentified lady accused Oluwadolarz of rape, she explained how he contacted her from Instagram for a skit, she meet Josh in the house also, after sometime Josh left leaving her alone with Oluwadolarz, he offered her a drink, after drinking she didn't know what happened next, only to wake up in his bed the next day.

Watch his reaction

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lEWhJTbTPOQ

https://www.instagram.com/p/CA8HnOapKsd/?igshid=5iaqjkp8p3gf

Hmmmmmmm

If the one lied against did not know, the one lying we surely know. Two people cannot be lying at the same time.
Re: Oluwadolarz Accused Of Rape, He Reacts by Eborty(m): 10:47pm On Jun 02, 2020
Dybala11:

Go through your previous comment bro, you stated rape somewhat like a punishment for inappropriate dressing and I replied that whether a lady is properly dressed or not has little effect on rape. What do you have to say about animals that were caught in the act of raping babies as young as 6 months old, are the kids indecently dressed too??
Irrespective of whether a lady is properly dressed or not, some guys are just animals. Rape goes both ways though.
#SayNoToRape#
Just as earlier post, it's a -psychological variable - that is in play.
#SayNoToRape#
There is rape and there is stealing, everyone can think of few or many motives that leads to stealing but what are the motives behind rape..? But in a simple sense, it's wants/needs/desires/pleasures that leads to both, the mental way you deal with yours is different with another.
Re: Oluwadolarz Accused Of Rape, He Reacts by Jiteshell(f): 10:47pm On Jun 02, 2020
fairfora:
Guys are hard to trust these days. Girls, if only you would hear my voice...stop going to a guy's house if you dont know him too well. All these social media DMs and subsequent dates or friendship would reduce you girls to size. Dress well too to cover all your voluptuous body parts. If you no carry shit for bodi, flies no go fit make you im friend...na local adage.

In the olden days, rape was nearly nonexistent because there were morals. Social media wasn't there as well. We live in a fragile generation where father sleeps with his daughter. Girls please steer clear of strange guys. No amount of sweet words should entice you.
1. Even cousins and brothers rape so the "guy that you know too well" can still rape you

2. Dressing well or not is no excuse. Girls in hijab down to the floor are still raped. Babies are still being raped.

3. Rape existed in the olden days. The difference is that then, they always covered it up to handle it "traditionally" sometimes even forcing the poor victim to marry her abuser. Secondly, there was no internet then so the news wouldn't spread wide and since the family will cover it up, who will the victim go to afterall there's no social media to share it on?

4. See number one.
Re: Oluwadolarz Accused Of Rape, He Reacts by Dybala11(m): 10:52pm On Jun 02, 2020
Eborty:

Just as earlier post, it's a -psychological variable - that is in play.
#SayNoToRape#
There is rape and there is stealing, everyone can think of few or many motives that leads to stealing but what are the motives behind rape..? But in a simple sense, it's wants/needs/desires/pleasures that leads to both, the mental way you deal with yours is different with another.
Tóuché, you couldn't have said it better with this your accurate comment.
You see, rapists are people that have been messed up psychologically and emotionally. They should be locked away for life from the rest of the society.

1 Like

Re: Oluwadolarz Accused Of Rape, He Reacts by hybridblood07(m): 10:59pm On Jun 02, 2020
It's you who lack sense. You should ask God for one
NLReposter:
you are far from sense

Re: Oluwadolarz Accused Of Rape, He Reacts by Nobody: 11:05pm On Jun 02, 2020
soberdrunk:
The Nigerian definition of rape includes violence and physical force, if we go by the Western worlds definition of rape, almost every guy in Nigeria is guilty of rape..... angry

Not me
Re: Oluwadolarz Accused Of Rape, He Reacts by Bar1941(m): 11:17pm On Jun 02, 2020
Righteousness89:

Oga I beg leave Jesus from this ok? He's still tryin to help us resolve Corona issue now unna wan give am another assignment! Allow the law enforcers and the judiciary to handle this pls.
Re: Oluwadolarz Accused Of Rape, He Reacts by Whykay157(m): 11:22pm On Jun 02, 2020
This is a just a publicity stunt... I smelled it as a planned or framed tactics for fame.
Re: Oluwadolarz Accused Of Rape, He Reacts by joecason: 11:24pm On Jun 02, 2020
i really don't know why some girls are like this... Just coming after people saying he raped you n stuff...just to catch clout ..all these girls all get problem
just pray you don't get raped sha cuz few people will sympathize with you n I'm not one of them
Re: Oluwadolarz Accused Of Rape, He Reacts by makjo900: 11:27pm On Jun 02, 2020
Righteousness89:

The way his mother was raped to give birth to him right
Re: Oluwadolarz Accused Of Rape, He Reacts by Nairalandmonika: 11:28pm On Jun 02, 2020
osascybog:

Why is the guy asking for proof of rape?he should tell is own part...no smoke without fire
Is not asking of proof of rape, he is asking the accuser to show herself.
Re: Oluwadolarz Accused Of Rape, He Reacts by sheyitokz(m): 11:28pm On Jun 02, 2020
MISTAICEY02288:
Mtcheeww.. Not taking sides with anyone. Buh as for that lady, how come she's just talking about it now? Is it because Uwa's case is trending everywhere now or what? Well, I believe time will tell who is lying sha cos I no trust that guy too.. undecided
OGA COMOT HERE WHICH WAN BE SAY UNO TRUST DAT GUY WHY IS SHE JEZZ COMIN OUT NW
Re: Oluwadolarz Accused Of Rape, He Reacts by sheyitokz(m): 11:34pm On Jun 02, 2020
he dat says dolarz did dat issa retard why did she keep quiet since y comin out nw 2 pour out trash from her mouth dz guy neva get bhad case
ABI UNA DON FORGET WETIN BADDY OSHA TALK #everybody wan become rich/blow through social media DAT BABE WAN ENTER FRONT PAGE BIKO
nxt post plzz
Re: Oluwadolarz Accused Of Rape, He Reacts by AlphaStorm: 11:34pm On Jun 02, 2020
obicoolnino:
One should be careful of ladies this days, just one false accusation can wreck ur life and destabilize u.

I have been telling Guys in my hood same thing, dem think say I dey joke.

Be careful how u interact with Girls these days. Dont allow any girl to seep over without a formal agreement. Let her know your intentions and always be recording. Its d only proof you have to defend yourself

1 Like

Re: Oluwadolarz Accused Of Rape, He Reacts by MISTAICEY02288(m): 11:37pm On Jun 02, 2020
sheyitokz:
OGA COMOT HERE WHICH WAN BE SAY UNO TRUST DAT GUY WHY IS SHE JEZZ COMIN OUT NW

And were you blind not to have seen thats what I first talked about in the first part of my comment?
Re: Oluwadolarz Accused Of Rape, He Reacts by Eborty(m): 11:37pm On Jun 02, 2020
You said he raped you, and then what happened next.?
My friend, you better go and report yourself to the police station. And hope you are not referring to something that has happened last 5 years ago with no valid evidence..!!!
Re: Oluwadolarz Accused Of Rape, He Reacts by Nairalandmonika: 11:39pm On Jun 02, 2020
fairfora:
Guys are hard to trust these days. Girls, if only you would hear my voice...stop going to a guy's house if you dont know him too well. All these social media DMs and subsequent dates or friendship would reduce you girls to size. Dress well too to cover all your voluptuous body parts. If you no carry shit for bodi, flies no go fit make you im friend...na local adage.

In the olden days, rape was nearly nonexistent because there were morals. Social media wasn't there as well. We live in a fragile generation where father sleeps with his daughter. Girls please steer clear of strange guys. No amount of sweet words should entice you.
You have no idea how wrong you are, everything u wrote is wrong.
How a lady dress or behave has nothing to do with rape.
Girls in hijab get rape, even little girls with no feminine features get rape.

Most of the rape case are not done strangers but guys the ladies are familiar with. It has nothing to do with who you meet online.

Rape has nothing to do with generation, it has always been happening even in the olden days. It was something of shame and people cover it up, no one talked about it, no social media to broadcast it. It happened but people of old just overlooked it, they ignore it and pretend it never happened.

Finally the definition of rape is also changing, things people wouldn't call rape b4 are now considered rape.

Most people still think rape is having a forceful violent sex, but most of the rape cases have seen on Twitter are nothing close to force or violence but they are still considered rape.
Re: Oluwadolarz Accused Of Rape, He Reacts by Nobody: 11:39pm On Jun 02, 2020
ElajRita:

Maybe, but you don't accused without evidence right, this world is to messed up.
Messed up for your side not for my side
Re: Oluwadolarz Accused Of Rape, He Reacts by Nobody: 11:45pm On Jun 02, 2020
soberdrunk:

False sir
Re: Oluwadolarz Accused Of Rape, He Reacts by OKorowanta: 11:54pm On Jun 02, 2020
Hmmm
Na wa o...
I hope it's not true sha.
This oluwadollar guy started very well doing great skits majorly wit his younger bro Tope.
Later 90% of his skits were centered around getting a girl, sleeping wit a girl,wooing a girl,fvcking a girl.
Every skit just turned love for girls girls girls overnight.
Nastyblaq is another annoying guy whose jokes and skits are all about how to smash girls.
Late April he was accused and blasted by the twitter community for promoting sexual harassment and rape in one of his skits.
A female neighbor came to ask for Maggi or salt in dat skit and all of sudden he shut the door to make out with her.
Taking advantage of her weakness?
Too bad!
I hope they learn from accusations like this.
Re: Oluwadolarz Accused Of Rape, He Reacts by Abdul9025(m): 11:56pm On Jun 02, 2020
Attention seekers... This is all cooked up
Re: Oluwadolarz Accused Of Rape, He Reacts by sheyitokz(m): 11:57pm On Jun 02, 2020
MISTAICEY02288:

And were you blind not to have seen thats what I first talked about in the first part of my comment?
AM NOT SURPRISED COS ETZ A SIN TO FOLLOW OLODO DRAG ON NAIRALAND
Re: Oluwadolarz Accused Of Rape, He Reacts by sheyitokz(m): 12:01am On Jun 03, 2020
don't forget 9ja celebs shake table alot abi una don forget MIvsVECTOR buh dz rape matter neva settle abeg
Re: Oluwadolarz Accused Of Rape, He Reacts by nextstep(m): 12:04am On Jun 03, 2020
DominusPrime:
She could be lying.
He could be lying.
If you pick a side your judgement is clouded by sentiments.

Quite right... we need proof, witnesses, corroboration.

Where was she on so so so date? Where ws he on that date and time? Who saw her or him during those times, etc. Any proof of the messages on either's phone? If this was a serious country, you can ask MTN for records of communication between their numbers.

Unfortunately, there has been a spate of initially serious accusations that later turned out to be hoaxes - and sometime the girl even say it was a "joke". These diminish the real and serious cases of rape. If she turns out to have lied, I don't mind contributing 2k to a fund so police can detain her for a weekend.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Zak Mtumishi Sextape Leaked By Mistress (photos) / Tiwa Savage Looks Hot In Skinny Turtleneck Jump Suit. Photos / Mompha Buys N150m Roll Royce 2018, Shades Hushpuppi (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.