Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,279 members, 7,807,935 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 11:07 PM

Can A Man Stay Sexually Satisfied With His Wife? - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Can A Man Stay Sexually Satisfied With His Wife? (3577 Views)

My Husband Can’t Satisfy Me Sexually – Wife / I Caught My Housemaid Sexually Assaulting My Son / My Husband Doesn’t Satisfy Me Sexually, Our Kids Not His – Wife (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Can A Man Stay Sexually Satisfied With His Wife? by BeautifulWoman(f): 6:28pm On Jun 02, 2020
I have had this thoughts bother me for some pretty years. Though it may not be the only part of a relationship, sexual chemistry and overall satisfaction can act as a pretty big factor when it comes to your happiness level.

Even the loviest of couples could hit a rut if things start to feel a little repetitive in the bedroom.

Sure, there are ways to spice up your sex life, but what if you exhaust your options? What if sex starts to feel mundane and routine instead of fiery and passionate?

That's when you start to think about marriage: the bond between two people who say that they will love one another 'til the bitter end and will only take the train to pound town with each other.

While polyamorous or Player lifestyles operate differently, on average, the sex life of a married couple stays between only those two. With a lifelong relationship comes a lifetime of sex with the same person.

The question is, would a man be able to do that? Or would he get too bored?

4 Likes

Re: Can A Man Stay Sexually Satisfied With His Wife? by Righteousness89(m): 6:32pm On Jun 02, 2020
Of course! That's what it should be!
That's the Reason for Marriage

10 Likes

Re: Can A Man Stay Sexually Satisfied With His Wife? by Nobody: 6:33pm On Jun 02, 2020
I am not a man so I cannot answer on their behalf

2 Likes

Re: Can A Man Stay Sexually Satisfied With His Wife? by pyyxxaro: 6:36pm On Jun 02, 2020
A man can’t be satisfied

He needs one or two pet daughters for total overhauling once awhile

Even Buhari get pet daughter cool

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Can A Man Stay Sexually Satisfied With His Wife? by gentlesinna(m): 6:40pm On Jun 02, 2020
Pls can a man be satisfied eating only rice for the rest of his life....

Sometimes he need to add beans or better still try another food..

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Can A Man Stay Sexually Satisfied With His Wife? by Enwhen(m): 6:42pm On Jun 02, 2020
Same question can also be asked by a man..

Tho many couples don't know how to continuously spice up their marraige , which is a big issue ... But for couples that are open, free to themselves , they will hardly get bored ...reason some girls decide to Mary their long time friends .. when u are married to your friend, ur love , ur everryhting , there wouldn't be that African cluture shyness in the marraige , u plan various lovely things and new ones to always spice and rekindles the feelings and love like never before which makes it difficult to get bored or look outside ....not like the former local.ways , where immediately after marriage , the woman becomes relagated to the kitchen and starts behaving like grandma , and sometimes , women marrying men that they aren't open to , where by to even demand for sex from their husband , it's like abomination...

Women should marry should marry a man they love and who does same, who has been a friend, a partner in all things...with such marraige , they would hardly be bored or get tired...

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Can A Man Stay Sexually Satisfied With His Wife? by fuckingAyaya(m): 6:43pm On Jun 02, 2020
Do wetin ur power fit do, them no dey give Award ooo. if u die untop puna Total stranger go continue

1 Like

Re: Can A Man Stay Sexually Satisfied With His Wife? by Jullima(f): 6:46pm On Jun 02, 2020
gentlesinna:

Lmfao, do you think it’s only men that get tired of monotonous sex? The only difference is, men are sloppy while women sabi chop clean mouth.

28 Likes 1 Share

Re: Can A Man Stay Sexually Satisfied With His Wife? by BeautifulWoman(f): 6:49pm On Jun 02, 2020
gentlesinna:

You scare me. I can but the thoughts that my husband may not troubles me. Is this what I get to get in marriage after giving my body and heart to a hubby?

3 Likes

Re: Can A Man Stay Sexually Satisfied With His Wife? by vickydankal(f): 6:49pm On Jun 02, 2020
You have to understand that sexual satisfaction comes from many factors other than sex. But I will center on sex but in all money is a requirement to:
1. Stay in shape
2. Eat healthy
3. Maintain smell (deodorants)
4. To go to the gym
5. Room environment
6. Good cream
The reason for the above is because sexual satisfaction for a married woman is philosophical and emotional. When the above is met we can start talking about changing styles, weekend gateway, reassurance of your love for us and always telling us how beautiful we have remained to you etc the above don’t have to cost an arm, good planning and right timing is key . Ok a bit of my self.
After breakfast my husband and I will say wish good day to each other.
1 Hour he will call or sms to know how business is moving
Some afternoon he will send someone to get me lunch not up to 600 naira most times.
3pm his sms will come telling that an ugly girl just left his office but he had sanitize his eyes with my pics(yes I know he is lying)
Few minutes later he will tell me how he wants to devour me, tie my pant and shaft my womb.
By 4pm I’m coming home knowing that after the children has gone to bed we have unfinished business to settle. In the night it could take 2 -4 rounds to quench that fire and it could last us for maybe 2 days depending how busy our work are it could repeat the next day. Some other time we will send our children to grandma at WBHE and go to the next state for some good time. I’m married for 6 years though.
I’m speaking from a woman’s perspective so it is not a general rule.

26 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Can A Man Stay Sexually Satisfied With His Wife? by SweetCunt97(f): 6:50pm On Jun 02, 2020
After childbirth, exercise exercise exercise, work those muscles, kegels, kegels, kegels.

2 Likes

Re: Can A Man Stay Sexually Satisfied With His Wife? by StubbornGENIUS: 6:55pm On Jun 02, 2020
vickydankal:
You have to understand that sexual satisfaction comes from many factors other than sex. But I will center on sex but in all money is a requirement to:
1. Stay in shape
2. Eat healthy
4. To go to the gym
5. Room environment
6. Good cream
The reason for the above is because sexual satisfaction for a married woman is philosophical and emotional. When the above is met we can start talking about changing styles, weekend gateway, reassurance of your love for us and always telling us how beautiful we have remained to you etc the above don’t have to cost an arm, good planning and right timing is key . Ok a bit of my self.
Some afternoon he will send someone to get me lunch not up to 600 most times.
Now that is a rare HAPPY Nigerian Family.I pray your marriage lasts happily everafter.

10 Likes

Re: Can A Man Stay Sexually Satisfied With His Wife? by BeautifulWoman(f): 6:56pm On Jun 02, 2020
vickydankal:
1. Stay in shape
2. Eat healthy
4. To go to the gym
5. Room environment
6. Good cream
Some afternoon he will send someone to get me lunch not up to 600 naira most times.
3pm his sms will come telling that an ugly girl just left his office but he had sanitize his eyes with my pics(yes I know he is lying)
Few minutes later he will tell me how he wants to devour me, tie my pant and shaft my womb.
By 4pm I’m coming home knowing that after the children has gone to bed we have unfinished business to settle. In the night it could take 2 -4 rounds to quench that fire and it could last us for maybe 2 days depending how busy our work are it could repeat the next day. Some other time we will send our children to grandma at WBHE and go to the next state for some good time. I’m married for 6 years though.

I DREAM THIS

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Can A Man Stay Sexually Satisfied With His Wife? by vickydankal(f): 7:01pm On Jun 02, 2020
StubbornGENIUS:
Now that is a rare HAPPY Nigerian Family.I pray you marriage lasts happily everafter.
Thanks and Amen
Re: Can A Man Stay Sexually Satisfied With His Wife? by vickydankal(f): 7:01pm On Jun 02, 2020
BeautifulWoman:

I DREAM THIS
Better than this shall you get

3 Likes

Re: Can A Man Stay Sexually Satisfied With His Wife? by BeautifulWoman(f): 7:04pm On Jun 02, 2020
vickydankal:

Better than this shall you get

Thank you Sis...

2 Likes

Re: Can A Man Stay Sexually Satisfied With His Wife? by StubbornGENIUS: 7:06pm On Jun 02, 2020
rockstarB:
I am not a man so I cannot answer on their behalf
Why did you comment?

1 Like

Re: Can A Man Stay Sexually Satisfied With His Wife? by Acidosis(m): 8:43pm On Jun 02, 2020
If you like, exercise more than Anthony Joshua, write and quote more notes than Chinua Achebe, whoever wants to cheat will cheat. Once you marry a potential cheat, no amount of acrobatics and bedmatics can tame him/her. You can't marry a devil and expect righteousness just because you know all the verses in the Bible.

To stay sexually satisfied with one man or woman is a choice. It takes walking out of your house and seeing another man or woman on the road to cheat. It is as simple as that.

Not all cheating men and women behave badly to their spouse. And if there is one person that will likely cheat on you, it is that man or woman that knows all the right and sweet words, the latest sex styles in town and all the trending acrobatics.

17 Likes

Re: Can A Man Stay Sexually Satisfied With His Wife? by bukatyne(f): 9:01pm On Jun 02, 2020
vickydankal:
1. Stay in shape
2. Eat healthy
4. To go to the gym
5. Room environment
6. Good cream

God continually bless your home.

6 Likes

Re: Can A Man Stay Sexually Satisfied With His Wife? by Nobody: 9:34pm On Jun 02, 2020
Yes,if he wants to.

2 Likes

Re: Can A Man Stay Sexually Satisfied With His Wife? by Munzy14(m): 9:56pm On Jun 02, 2020
BeautifulWoman:
I have had this thoughts bother me for some pretty years. Though it may not be the only part of a relationship, sexual chemistry and overall satisfaction can act as a pretty big factor when it comes to your happiness level.

Even the loviest of couples could hit a rut if things start to feel a little repetitive in the bedroom.

Sure, there are ways to spice up your sex life, but what if you exhaust your options? What if sex starts to feel mundane and routine instead of fiery and passionate?

That's when you start to think about marriage: the bond between two people who say that they will love one another 'til the bitter end and will only take the train to pound town with each other.

While polyamorous or Player lifestyles operate differently, on average, the sex life of a married couple stays between only those two. With a lifelong relationship comes a lifetime of sex with the same person.

The question is, would a man be able to do that? Or would he get too bored?
Sticking to one woman for life is a choice, only few men can...very rare breed of men.

It is not easy, as a man, especially when u are good looking with comfort, temptation comes from left, right, front, back.

And it is worst with those men that takes extra care of their wife, just spare some time, and see them hanging out with girls young enough to be their kids.

To me is a case of a lady being lucky, likewise the man,because some women play hanky-panky outside matrimonial home.

las,las marry your friend, so u wont have a dull moment...Make sure u marry someone on same frequency as u intelligent wise, sexual libido etc...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Can A Man Stay Sexually Satisfied With His Wife? by Stevecrown1818(m): 10:52pm On Jun 02, 2020
well... I must confess, your name really justify you. Wow.
Re: Can A Man Stay Sexually Satisfied With His Wife? by emmaodet: 11:42pm On Jun 02, 2020
Acidosis:
If you like exercise more than Anthony Joshua, write and quote more notes than Chinua Achebe, whoever wants to cheat will cheat. Once you marry a potential cheat, no amount of acrobatics and bedmatics can tame him/her. You can't marry a devil and expect righteousness just because you know all the verses in the Bible.

To stay sexually satisfied with one man or woman is a choice. It takes walking out of your house and seeing another man or woman on the road to cheat. It is as simple as that.

Not all cheating men and women behave badly to their spouse. And if there is one person that will likely cheat on you, it is that man or woman that knows all the right and sweet words, the latest sex styles in town and all the trending acrobatics.

Pls bro, can we talk offline? i will pm you
Re: Can A Man Stay Sexually Satisfied With His Wife? by ibkayee(f): 1:58am On Jun 03, 2020
I don’t know to be honest, I think this is individual dependent. Some may, some may not

But what I do know is there’s a chance that both people will get bored at some point, but at the end of the day, unless the marriage was forced, you know what you’ve committed to and should make the effort to work through it.

As for keeping him from cheating, you could do everything right and still get cheated on. And whilst keeping yourself attractive, fit, being good and/or experimental in bed etc has probably helped a lot of people, it isn’t even necessarily always a guarantee that it won’t happen or that the probability of it happening will minimise. Plenty of people have not only also cheated on their ‘perfect’ partners, but cheated on them with people who were ‘technically’ less, attractive, ‘freaky’ in bed etc.

I guess take care of what you can control on your end and hope for the best.

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Can A Man Stay Sexually Satisfied With His Wife? by Acidosis(m): 3:34am On Jun 03, 2020
emmaodet:

Pls bro, can we talk offline? i will pm you

Sure, bro
Re: Can A Man Stay Sexually Satisfied With His Wife? by Dtruthspeaker: 6:15am On Jun 03, 2020
Of course, he was satisfied before.

But I believe the true question is Shall a man be satisfied with only his wife?

Yes he can, as long as all the things that made him satisfied in the first place are still in place and he wants to stay satisfied with you alone and you help him be protected against those girls out there and in there from getting to him- (he thinks he is the one cheating and you too, but it is actually those wicked souls out there who set him up to it)

All these and more are the work and works that need to be done in marriages.
Re: Can A Man Stay Sexually Satisfied With His Wife? by Emexicoman(m): 7:49am On Jun 03, 2020
Can your wife stick with you all through? if she can then you should.
I am married and I can't even fathom the thoughts of another random woman touching my pim pim

3 Likes

Re: Can A Man Stay Sexually Satisfied With His Wife? by chii8(f): 8:23am On Jun 03, 2020
A Godly man can!!!
Re: Can A Man Stay Sexually Satisfied With His Wife? by ccffwx: 8:48am On Jun 03, 2020
I wonder why this topic is not: can a wife stay satisfied with one husband? Anyway, Plead's answer summarises it all; if he wants to.
Re: Can A Man Stay Sexually Satisfied With His Wife? by Nobody: 10:02am On Jun 03, 2020
Its based on each individual and their committment to the relationship.
Re: Can A Man Stay Sexually Satisfied With His Wife? by faithfull18(f): 11:57am On Jun 03, 2020
Yes.
Re: Can A Man Stay Sexually Satisfied With His Wife? by brain54(m): 12:19pm On Jun 03, 2020
Acidosis:
If you like exercise more than Anthony Joshua, write and quote more notes than Chinua Achebe, whoever wants to cheat will cheat. Once you marry a potential cheat, no amount of acrobatics and bedmatics can tame him/her. You can't marry a devil and expect righteousness just because you know all the verses in the Bible.

very correct and on point....that plus the persons libido too...especially if the partner has a lower sex drive....but basically as you said it all boils down to choice.

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

My Dilemma As A New Wife / Why Kids Can’t Be Left Alone With Their Dads(funny Pics) / Why We Need To Rethink Transgender In Nigeria ( Photos )

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 88
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.