Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,869 members, 7,802,800 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 09:53 PM

Panic In Imo Community As Herdsmen Kill Security Operative - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Panic In Imo Community As Herdsmen Kill Security Operative (1421 Views)

Yoruba Nation Agitators Open Idiroko Border, Disarm Security Operative / Agony As Herdsmen Overrun Ogun Communities / Oyo Farmers Flee As Herdsmen Attack Igangan Again (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Panic In Imo Community As Herdsmen Kill Security Operative by Twistaray(m): 7:14pm On Jun 02, 2020
Panic in Imo community as herdsmen kill security operative

Stanley Uzoaru, Owerri

There is palpable fear in Umuanuma community in Aboh Mbaise Local Government Area of Imo State as suspected herdsmen killed a private security operative, Hycinth Ikegwu, at about 6 am on Sunday while returning from work.

A source from the community, who revealed the incident to DAily Sun, said the community suspected herdsmen because of the brutal way he was murdered.

Ikegwu was said to have been brutally chopped with a very sharp objected on the head that caused him to bleed to death.

“We don’t know what happened to him but because of the deep cut on his head, we just have to suspect the herdsmen.”

However, contrary to the claim of the herdsmen attack, another indigene of the community said: “It couldn’t have been herdsmen attack.

“We don’t have issues of herdsmen in our community, so I doubt he was killed by herdsmen, although the killing was too brutal as nothing was taken away from him, including his motorcycle.”

When contacted, the state Police Public Relations Officer, Orlando Ikeokwu, said he was yet to be briefed on the incident.

https://www.sunnewsonline.com/panic-in-imo-community-as-herdsmen-kill-security-operative/amp/

1 Like

Re: Panic In Imo Community As Herdsmen Kill Security Operative by ghettokid1(m): 7:17pm On Jun 02, 2020
Buhari is a big curse to Nigeria. RIPP 2 d dead though

4 Likes

Re: Panic In Imo Community As Herdsmen Kill Security Operative by Racoon(m): 7:18pm On Jun 02, 2020
Herdsmen, bandits, unknown gunmen, BH terrorists are just the order of the day running amok while the nation bleds away.
Re: Panic In Imo Community As Herdsmen Kill Security Operative by yomi96(m): 7:18pm On Jun 02, 2020
Chai who curse imo with bad governors like this? Abeg were the abuja governor, them they kill him people o.

1 Like

Re: Panic In Imo Community As Herdsmen Kill Security Operative by yomi96(m): 7:21pm On Jun 02, 2020
ghettokid1:
Buhari is a big curse to Nigeria.
RIPP 2 d dead though
nwanne, nigeria matter tire me, buhari is a big cancer in nigeria,he has taken us ten steps backwards
Re: Panic In Imo Community As Herdsmen Kill Security Operative by ghettokid1(m): 7:22pm On Jun 02, 2020
yomi96:
nwanne, nigeria matter tire me, buhari is a big cancer in nigeria,he has taken us ten steps backwards
Directionless Government

2 Likes

Re: Panic In Imo Community As Herdsmen Kill Security Operative by budaatum: 7:23pm On Jun 02, 2020
"We don't know who killed him", but "because of how brutally he was killed", let us just say "Fulani herdsmen killed him", because there is absolutely no way anyone in their community could possibly kill someone so brutally!

Sun and their irresponsible reporting. And readers with their no brains! We'd expect the culprits to be caught when we've already concluded Fulani herdsmen done it! Dream on, I say!

1 Like

Re: Panic In Imo Community As Herdsmen Kill Security Operative by yomi96(m): 7:26pm On Jun 02, 2020
Racoon:
Herdsmen, bandits, unknown gunmen, BH terrorists are just the order of the day running amok while the nation bleds away.
them no even send us o. Na election for edo na hin dey worry them. Make the faliure do come go. Apc wicked pass devil oo
Re: Panic In Imo Community As Herdsmen Kill Security Operative by ghettokid1(m): 7:27pm On Jun 02, 2020
budaatum:
[s]"We don't know who killed him", but "because of how brutally he was killed", let us just say "Fulani herdsmen killed him", because there is absolutely no way anyone in their community could possibly kill someone so brutally!

Sun and their irresponsible reporting. And readers with their no brains! We'd expect the culprits to be caught when we've already concluded Fulani herdsmen done it! Dream on, I say![/s]

You re among the reason why Buhari is not performing

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Panic In Imo Community As Herdsmen Kill Security Operative by proeast(m): 7:27pm On Jun 02, 2020
When Mbaise people retaliate now the supreme Court governor will go and pay compensation to the terrorist herdsmen.
Re: Panic In Imo Community As Herdsmen Kill Security Operative by Ogonimilitant(m): 7:35pm On Jun 02, 2020
We shall overcome in Biafra land.
The people Israel saw worse things.
God bless Biafra land

1 Like

Re: Panic In Imo Community As Herdsmen Kill Security Operative by ghettokid1(m): 7:41pm On Jun 02, 2020
Ogonimilitant:
We shall overcome in Biafra land. The people Israel saw worse things. God bless Biafra land
AMEN
Re: Panic In Imo Community As Herdsmen Kill Security Operative by budaatum: 7:43pm On Jun 02, 2020
ghettokid1:

You re among the reason why Buhari is not performing
Thankfully you can't blame me nor Buhari for you not performing with your own brain!

2 Likes

Re: Panic In Imo Community As Herdsmen Kill Security Operative by ghettokid1(m): 7:56pm On Jun 02, 2020
budaatum:

Thankfully you can't blame me nor Buhari for you not performing with your own brain!

Keep Shut!

Re: Panic In Imo Community As Herdsmen Kill Security Operative by budaatum: 7:59pm On Jun 02, 2020
ghettokid1:

Keep Shut!
And let ignorant people like you spew the unthinking rubbish you spew on here?

No chance. You can try to make me though if you have the balls.
Re: Panic In Imo Community As Herdsmen Kill Security Operative by Nobody: 8:07pm On Jun 02, 2020
Some certain region and propaganda, igbo dem sef are wicked, we've read how brothers decapitated each other hands but it's always Fulani because that's their scape goat.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Panic In Imo Community As Herdsmen Kill Security Operative by ghettokid1(m): 8:23pm On Jun 02, 2020
MinorityOpinion:
[s]Some certain region and propaganda, igbo dem sef are wicked, we've read how brothers decapitated each other hands but it's always Fulani because that's their scape goat.[/s]

1 Like

Re: Panic In Imo Community As Herdsmen Kill Security Operative by budaatum: 8:24pm On Jun 02, 2020
proeast:
When Mbaise people retaliate now the supreme Court governor will go and pay compensation to the terrorist herdsmen.
In Yorubaland, we say, ajẹ ke lana, ọmọ ku loni, ta ni ko sai mọ pe ajẹ lo pa ọmọ.

Translation: The witch cried last night and a child died today. Who doesn't know the witch killed the child.

There was once a tramadol addict in my village who stole my cattle. His son died, and he too died shortly after. Now no one messes with me least I kill them. I hopefully need not tell you how stupid we Yorubas can be of we believe that.

If "Mbaise people retaliate now" based on the information we have here someone must indeed pay compensation to those they retaliate on!
Re: Panic In Imo Community As Herdsmen Kill Security Operative by Auladimeji(m): 9:27pm On Jun 02, 2020
So anybody that kill is now herdmen,Bloggers that publishes fake news needs to be jail
Re: Panic In Imo Community As Herdsmen Kill Security Operative by MetaPhysical: 9:36pm On Jun 02, 2020
Do ibos carry machette....and does machette deliver sharp cut?

grin
Re: Panic In Imo Community As Herdsmen Kill Security Operative by yomi96(m): 10:09pm On Jun 02, 2020
Auladimeji:
So anybody that kill is now herdmen,Bloggers that publishes fake news needs to be jail
shut up you quota system illiterate.you think you are immune to violence? Dont worry e go soon reach your side
Re: Panic In Imo Community As Herdsmen Kill Security Operative by yomi96(m): 10:11pm On Jun 02, 2020
Ogonimilitant:
We shall overcome in Biafra land.
The people Israel saw worse things.
God bless Biafra land
the day they balkanize this zoo will be the happiest day of my life
Re: Panic In Imo Community As Herdsmen Kill Security Operative by Auladimeji(m): 6:08am On Jun 04, 2020
yomi96:
shut up you quota system illiterate.you think you are immune to violence? Dont worry e go soon reach your side
Baba e lon bawi

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Panic In Imo Community As Herdsmen Kill Security Operative by NLandIsHypocrit: 8:55am On Jun 04, 2020
More is expected in Imo as long as their errand boy is at the government house as a Governor.
Re: Panic In Imo Community As Herdsmen Kill Security Operative by ThatFairGuy: 9:10am On Jun 04, 2020
I don't want to know who perpetrated this, HUMAN LIFE SHOULD NE MORE VALUABLE THAN ANYTHING. We need to be imbibing the fear of God into our kids at very tender age, so that we have a better society tomorrow. Meanwhile, 10yrs time will be worse with level of UNCULTURED children in the society these days
Re: Panic In Imo Community As Herdsmen Kill Security Operative by Unlimitk(m): 9:21am On Mar 30, 2023

(1) (Reply)

Civil Service November Salary Delay And It's Cause / Politics - Video: No Be Today Igbo People Begin Dey Smart / What Are The Benefits Of Being A Citizen Of Nigeria?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.