Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,163 members, 7,807,538 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 02:56 PM

€180m Mbappe Remains Most Valuable, Messi 9th, 35-year-old Ronaldo Out Of Top 40 - Sports (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / €180m Mbappe Remains Most Valuable, Messi 9th, 35-year-old Ronaldo Out Of Top 40 (41917 Views)

Mbappe Remains The Most Valuable Player, Messi 9th, Ronaldo Out Of Top 40 / Man U Drops To 6th As Dallas Cowboys Remains Most Valuable Team / Harry Kane Named World’s Most Valuable Footballer (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: €180m Mbappe Remains Most Valuable, Messi 9th, 35-year-old Ronaldo Out Of Top 40 by paulolee(m): 1:06pm On Jun 08, 2020
espn:
Nonsense list...
lolz...awon cr7 geng..but d billionaire list and Instagram list ni be nonsense oo....dnt wori, dis times shall pass
Re: €180m Mbappe Remains Most Valuable, Messi 9th, 35-year-old Ronaldo Out Of Top 40 by paulolee(m): 1:07pm On Jun 08, 2020
TransflectTP:

Very lopsided like Buhari appointment
lolz...awon cr7 geng..but d billionaire list and Instagram list aint lopsided oo....dnt wori, dis times shall pass
Re: €180m Mbappe Remains Most Valuable, Messi 9th, 35-year-old Ronaldo Out Of Top 40 by Enwhen(m): 1:10pm On Jun 08, 2020
The young shall grow

CR7 don dey watch....good job from Obembet.

1 Like

Re: €180m Mbappe Remains Most Valuable, Messi 9th, 35-year-old Ronaldo Out Of Top 40 by Sanuelpaul(m): 1:12pm On Jun 08, 2020
No Aubameyang, which kind list b dis
Re: €180m Mbappe Remains Most Valuable, Messi 9th, 35-year-old Ronaldo Out Of Top 40 by Realfrankie(m): 1:15pm On Jun 08, 2020
Wetin concern am
Re: €180m Mbappe Remains Most Valuable, Messi 9th, 35-year-old Ronaldo Out Of Top 40 by Beverlyjean(f): 1:18pm On Jun 08, 2020
Bomboiy:
Messi is evergreen.

Penaldo at 33 was not even in the top 10.

But was sold for a hundred million....shows u how trash the biased list is
Re: €180m Mbappe Remains Most Valuable, Messi 9th, 35-year-old Ronaldo Out Of Top 40 by Jokerman(m): 1:20pm On Jun 08, 2020
Numerouno94:
grin

Jokerman ,where re thou?

I'm here bro.... We know this ranking is not by quality but by age... and age affects everyone... lol... cheesy
Re: €180m Mbappe Remains Most Valuable, Messi 9th, 35-year-old Ronaldo Out Of Top 40 by Twob: 1:21pm On Jun 08, 2020
espn:
Nonsense list...

Because Ronaldo no they top the list? Or not above Messi?
Re: €180m Mbappe Remains Most Valuable, Messi 9th, 35-year-old Ronaldo Out Of Top 40 by Jokerman(m): 1:21pm On Jun 08, 2020
ghettokid1:
Fergie001 & Jokerman right now..
lol... I hear Messi is number one
Re: €180m Mbappe Remains Most Valuable, Messi 9th, 35-year-old Ronaldo Out Of Top 40 by shumuel(m): 1:22pm On Jun 08, 2020
espn:
Nonsense list...

confirm nonsense
No; Lewandiski, Luis Suarez, Abumeyang, e.t.c shocked
Re: €180m Mbappe Remains Most Valuable, Messi 9th, 35-year-old Ronaldo Out Of Top 40 by rowland545(m): 1:23pm On Jun 08, 2020
This list get as e b....son and aubameyang should b on the top 20....a player like son that carrys toteham when Kane was not there.... But mane been on top 10 is accurate... That guy is good
Re: €180m Mbappe Remains Most Valuable, Messi 9th, 35-year-old Ronaldo Out Of Top 40 by victorazyvictor(m): 1:23pm On Jun 08, 2020
yungsmart:

What is nonsense list. Age is a determining factor here.

Is nonsense list like Buhari appointment list.

"Age is just a number"
Re: €180m Mbappe Remains Most Valuable, Messi 9th, 35-year-old Ronaldo Out Of Top 40 by ecolime(m): 1:24pm On Jun 08, 2020
paulolee:

na dm...awon cr7 fans bt dt billionaire and Instagram news wey no consine football no be nonsense abi??
Na we be that.... Lol grin
Re: €180m Mbappe Remains Most Valuable, Messi 9th, 35-year-old Ronaldo Out Of Top 40 by rapid101(m): 1:26pm On Jun 08, 2020
were is ndidi
wht sane
pogba even rashford
nonsense list

all dis over hyped players dem
Re: €180m Mbappe Remains Most Valuable, Messi 9th, 35-year-old Ronaldo Out Of Top 40 by Nobody: 1:27pm On Jun 08, 2020
Sterling grin grin grin
Re: €180m Mbappe Remains Most Valuable, Messi 9th, 35-year-old Ronaldo Out Of Top 40 by nengiscrib: 1:28pm On Jun 08, 2020
so u trying 2 tell me that Rashford is more valuable than SON..
Re: €180m Mbappe Remains Most Valuable, Messi 9th, 35-year-old Ronaldo Out Of Top 40 by kiddkash(m): 1:33pm On Jun 08, 2020
yungsmart:

tell them. they think with emotions instead of fact.

how long before he retires. would you spend the same amount on mbappe as Ronaldo at this time.

they should think like business people instead of emotions
Re: €180m Mbappe Remains Most Valuable, Messi 9th, 35-year-old Ronaldo Out Of Top 40 by unwana07(m): 1:35pm On Jun 08, 2020
This ratio is outdated n do not reflect the true ratin of a player. I totally disagree with this ratin
Re: €180m Mbappe Remains Most Valuable, Messi 9th, 35-year-old Ronaldo Out Of Top 40 by Minjim: 1:38pm On Jun 08, 2020
Age factor
Re: €180m Mbappe Remains Most Valuable, Messi 9th, 35-year-old Ronaldo Out Of Top 40 by Minjim: 1:39pm On Jun 08, 2020
unwana07:
This ratio is outdated n do not reflect the true ratin of a player. I totally disagree with this ratin

It's age factor.
Most players in top ten are under 30
Re: €180m Mbappe Remains Most Valuable, Messi 9th, 35-year-old Ronaldo Out Of Top 40 by tillaman(m): 1:41pm On Jun 08, 2020
Messi no 9 sad
Screw the people that compiled the list
Re: €180m Mbappe Remains Most Valuable, Messi 9th, 35-year-old Ronaldo Out Of Top 40 by DModeCntStopMe: 1:41pm On Jun 08, 2020
yungsmart:

Don't mind that novice, he thinks it's in Nigeria where statistics, data and accuracy are non-existant
Re: €180m Mbappe Remains Most Valuable, Messi 9th, 35-year-old Ronaldo Out Of Top 40 by Classickj(m): 2:19pm On Jun 08, 2020
paulolee:
thats whatsup..even at that age he is still number 9..I dare any player to remain at top 10 when they clocks 35...its too impossible because at that age all players are on the last phase of thier carear and thinking of switching to smaller club, going to mls or to asia than sitting on the bench because u cant get game time easily at dt age but my goat is still fit enough and still performing at top levels to be included in the top 10....but wait o, i think its an old or fake list because the current first billionare footballer that have most Instagram earnings isn't even in the top 40.....cr7 fans pls you guys should help confirm it this source is legit....years back, i remembered Beckham was the richest earning footballer in football because he was also modeling and gat alot of endorsement deals, but currently becks isnt mentioned when talking abt football richest, meaning u can beat the richest with short time but can't beat the greatest in years to come and i hope dt rings a bell...time shall tell...congrats to u mbappe, our new upcoming goat..

13. David Beckham
Net Worth: $450 Million
David Beckham is an English former professional footballer.
He played the majority of his career for English team
Manchester United, and of course the England National team.
Some of the other clubs Beckham played for during his career
were Preston North End, Real Madrid, Milan, LA Galaxy, and
Paris Saint-Germain. He quickly became a very popular and
famous footballer, and a movie was even produced around his signature kick, titled “Bend It Like Beckham”.

Source : https://wealthygorilla.com/top-20-richest-athletes-world/
Re: €180m Mbappe Remains Most Valuable, Messi 9th, 35-year-old Ronaldo Out Of Top 40 by Classickj(m): 2:21pm On Jun 08, 2020
Kingspin:
Make una pity C7
dude pit yourself
Baba is 35 Incase you don't know
Re: €180m Mbappe Remains Most Valuable, Messi 9th, 35-year-old Ronaldo Out Of Top 40 by ukandi1(m): 2:23pm On Jun 08, 2020
paulolee:
thats whatsup..even at that age he is still number 9..I dare any player to remain at top 10 when they clocks 35...its too impossible because at that age all players are on the last phase of thier carear and thinking of switching to smaller club, going to mls or to asia than sitting on the bench because u cant get game time easily at dt age but my goat is still fit enough and still performing at top levels to be included in the top 10....but wait o, i think its an old or fake list because the current first billionare footballer that have most Instagram earnings isn't even in the top 40.....cr7 fans pls you guys should help confirm it this source is legit....years back, i remembered Beckham was the richest earning footballer in football because he was also modeling and gat alot of endorsement deals, but currently becks isnt mentioned when talking abt football richest, meaning u can beat the richest with short time but can't beat the greatest in years to come and i hope dt rings a bell...time shall tell...congrats to u mbappe, our new upcoming goat..

fake list probably compiled by a blogger in search of traffic or cheap attention seekers looking for recognition.

even at 35, CR 7 is better than your MESSI , the records are there to show. Mbappe heading the pack is taken. Hazard at that position is great disrespect and sallah down there says everything, the author is a blogger.
Re: €180m Mbappe Remains Most Valuable, Messi 9th, 35-year-old Ronaldo Out Of Top 40 by Yalwayzme: 2:27pm On Jun 08, 2020
Rubbish list
Re: €180m Mbappe Remains Most Valuable, Messi 9th, 35-year-old Ronaldo Out Of Top 40 by Numerouno94(m): 2:35pm On Jun 08, 2020
Jokerman:

I'm here bro.... We know this ranking is not by quality but by age... and age affects everyone... lol... cheesy

Buh d 2nd oldest is d 9th dude in d list.

Re: €180m Mbappe Remains Most Valuable, Messi 9th, 35-year-old Ronaldo Out Of Top 40 by Babisha10(m): 2:37pm On Jun 08, 2020
Objection... Lewandoski is missing in the list
Re: €180m Mbappe Remains Most Valuable, Messi 9th, 35-year-old Ronaldo Out Of Top 40 by ManchesterUtd(m): 2:45pm On Jun 08, 2020
espn:
Yeye list...
Exactly
Absolutely are u interested in making money with a one time payment of 1.5$ and earn ethereum. @/Cryptogame ethereum join me on whatsapp https:///FNgAQpiDigw1qOWwYBATwR
Re: €180m Mbappe Remains Most Valuable, Messi 9th, 35-year-old Ronaldo Out Of Top 40 by FrankBass281(m): 2:57pm On Jun 08, 2020
Lionel Cuccitini Olanrewaju Sanwo olu Messi
Re: €180m Mbappe Remains Most Valuable, Messi 9th, 35-year-old Ronaldo Out Of Top 40 by paulolee(m): 3:05pm On Jun 08, 2020
Classickj:

13. David Beckham
Net Worth: $450 Million
David Beckham is an English former professional footballer.
He played the majority of his career for English team
Manchester United, and of course the England National team.
Some of the other clubs Beckham played for during his career
were Preston North End, Real Madrid, Milan, LA Galaxy, and
Paris Saint-Germain. He quickly became a very popular and
famous footballer, and a movie was even produced around his signature kick, titled “Bend It Like Beckham”.

Source : https://wealthygorilla.com/top-20-richest-athletes-world/
meaning??
Re: €180m Mbappe Remains Most Valuable, Messi 9th, 35-year-old Ronaldo Out Of Top 40 by HIGHESTPOPORI(m): 3:08pm On Jun 08, 2020
Nice list. Meanwhile sub ur dstv and gotv and contact us for any issues.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Ronaldo Left FUMING After Bruno Ignores Him In Man United's Draw Against Watford / It’s Abuse!’ – Michael Owen Slams Manchester United’s Use Of Cristiano Ronaldo / Mikel Obi Cooking For His Russian Girlfriend On Val Day(Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.