Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,311 members, 7,808,050 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 05:59 AM

Charging A New Phone - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Charging A New Phone (1080 Views)

We Will Start Charging A Fee To Use X - Musk / Wireless Charging: A Useless Feature In The Smartphone Industry / Does Charging A Phone With A Laptop Spoil The Phone's Battery (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Charging A New Phone by Sweetbae897: 7:58pm On Jun 02, 2020
Hello guys, I got a question. If you got a new phone and charge it for over 4 days with nepa light, is it safe to charge it with Generator afterwards?
Re: Charging A New Phone by TrollKiller(m): 8:01pm On Jun 02, 2020
Sweetbae897:
Hello guys, I got a question. If you got a new phone and charge it for over 4 days with nepa light, is it safe to charge it with Generator afterwards?
Dont use generator to charge a new device for the first time. It will end in tears if you do.
Its okay for you to use generator now sis, you battery will have stabilized by now
Re: Charging A New Phone by Sweetbae897: 8:05pm On Jun 02, 2020
TrollKiller:

Dont use generator to charge a new device for the first time. It will end in tears if you do.
Its okay for you to use generator now sis, you battery will have stabilized by now

Alright, thanks a lot.
Re: Charging A New Phone by olexjay(m): 8:24pm On Jun 02, 2020
Sweetbae897:
you've already used nepa current to charge for almost 4 days so it's okay charging with generator...... When u buy a new phone the phone already have some bar charges so you just charge it full with nepa current and the essence is due to the stable flow of the nepa current to small generator.
Re: Charging A New Phone by Abiodunspectre(m): 9:58pm On Jun 04, 2020
I'll never recommend using a generator.
Re: Charging A New Phone by Mohbola(f): 12:46am On Jun 08, 2020
Try to avoid generator for a while

(1) (Reply)

Tecno Spark 4 Automatically Deleting Messages As I Am Typing / XIAOMI Poco M5, 4GB/64GB Memory - Black / Who Has This OTG 2 In 1 Cable

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.