Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,750 members, 7,802,295 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 12:05 PM

Tinubu With A Placard, Demands Justice For Uwa, Tina And Jennifer (Photo) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Tinubu With A Placard, Demands Justice For Uwa, Tina And Jennifer (Photo) (107261 Views)

Lovely Photos Of President Tinubu With Son, Seyi, Daughter In-law Layal & Kids / Governor Sanwo-Olu Joins EndSARS Protest, Carries #EndPoliceBrutality Placard / Protester At Amnesty International Turns Placard Upside Down (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Tinubu With A Placard, Demands Justice For Uwa, Tina And Jennifer (Photo) by sarrki(m): 8:22pm On Jun 02, 2020
Asiwaju Ahmed bola tinubu, leader of Apc demands justice for tina uwa Jeniifer

For far too long women and young girls in our nation have suffered the pain, hurt and stigma of gender-based violence and abuse. Too many have been hurt, intimidated and bullied. Too many have died. Such violence is inexcusable. There is nothing that can defend this wrongdoing.

https://mobile.twitter.com/AsiwajuTinubu/status/1267878153151709194

119 Likes 13 Shares

Re: Tinubu With A Placard, Demands Justice For Uwa, Tina And Jennifer (Photo) by Benevento(m): 8:23pm On Jun 02, 2020
Jagaban himself.

the 5% people can svck my d!ck.

244 Likes 30 Shares

Re: Tinubu With A Placard, Demands Justice For Uwa, Tina And Jennifer (Photo) by micfoley: 8:24pm On Jun 02, 2020
This one wey Lion of Bourdillon don chuk mouth so,the police are sure to do their work.

Even if n.a. to round up some area boys come torture dem to confess.

Having said that, Uwa and all other victims certainly deserve justice

466 Likes 24 Shares

Re: Tinubu With A Placard, Demands Justice For Uwa, Tina And Jennifer (Photo) by Ttalk: 8:24pm On Jun 02, 2020
That's good

19 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Tinubu With A Placard, Demands Justice For Uwa, Tina And Jennifer (Photo) by Racoon(m): 8:25pm On Jun 02, 2020
Hypocrisy!! He should do that against his bullion vans case and corrupt stooge-Mudashiru Obasa current swimming in the ocean of endless corruption exposures unchallenged @ the Lagos HOA.

Challenge him to also say no to the failure of governance currently (esp.bloodshed & killings) across the corners of this nation and the nepotism being fanatically entrenched by his slavemasters over others.

113 Likes 12 Shares

Re: Tinubu With A Placard, Demands Justice For Uwa, Tina And Jennifer (Photo) by Azmanaty: 8:25pm On Jun 02, 2020
Say No to rape. It is evil.

Also, Justice for Engr Funsho Williams no matter how long it takes.

613 Likes 44 Shares

Re: Tinubu With A Placard, Demands Justice For Uwa, Tina And Jennifer (Photo) by espn(m): 8:25pm On Jun 02, 2020
Jaga jaga...jagaban...

20 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Tinubu With A Placard, Demands Justice For Uwa, Tina And Jennifer (Photo) by iluvdonjazzy: 8:26pm On Jun 02, 2020
Wao great

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tinubu With A Placard, Demands Justice For Uwa, Tina And Jennifer (Photo) by Anazp: 8:26pm On Jun 02, 2020
Why do Nigerian youths like to celebrate their oppressors? I mean in a sane Country this man would have been in jail

437 Likes 32 Shares

Re: Tinubu With A Placard, Demands Justice For Uwa, Tina And Jennifer (Photo) by chiemmanuel(m): 8:26pm On Jun 02, 2020
Leader of tomorrow

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Tinubu With A Placard, Demands Justice For Uwa, Tina And Jennifer (Photo) by sarrki(m): 8:27pm On Jun 02, 2020
The nemesis of mediocre , paper weight politician

Nightmare of opposition politicians in 2023

If you decides to contest I will vote and campaign for you

40 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Tinubu With A Placard, Demands Justice For Uwa, Tina And Jennifer (Photo) by espn(m): 8:27pm On Jun 02, 2020
[quote author=Racoon post=90245449][/quote]lol tell that to your useless present and past leaders that makes your region look like slums...go back to your slums and develop it...cowards...

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tinubu With A Placard, Demands Justice For Uwa, Tina And Jennifer (Photo) by Racoon(m): 8:28pm On Jun 02, 2020
sarrki:
The nemesis of mediocre, paper weight politician.Nightmare of opposition politicians in 2023.If you decides to contest I will vote and campaign for you
Ogbeni sit down.Another gimmick then later you will start all those your "he horribly failed God & humanity" wailings and lamentations.

This has always been the reason behind your so called "patroit" toga-selfishness.Serving this man that is behind the rape of a state.Dont worry, the slavemasters will surely resurrect this Bullion Vans in Burdillion case for him.

Remember Justice Onneghen, Kemi Adeosun, Eyo-Ita, Ayo Oke, Babatunde Fowler etc? They were not the most corrupt crooks under this regime but see how they always make sure they ease them out with immediate alacrity.

However, all the morbidly corrupt fellas from the slavemasters ends are always well packaged for soft landing.Awolowo, MKO Abiola & now Tinubu.Continue. Karma is a bitch.

89 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Tinubu With A Placard, Demands Justice For Uwa, Tina And Jennifer (Photo) by sarrki(m): 8:29pm On Jun 02, 2020
Anazp:
Why do Nigerian youths like to celebrate their oppressors?

Your oppressors starts from your councilor, vice chairman of your local government, members house of assembly and national, senator representing your zone governors, political appointees and commissioners from your state

Tinubu never ruled in your state

Go google and ask for your oppressor

163 Likes 16 Shares

Re: Tinubu With A Placard, Demands Justice For Uwa, Tina And Jennifer (Photo) by fergie001: 8:30pm On Jun 02, 2020
Azmanaty:

I saw what you did there....

170 Likes 10 Shares

Re: Tinubu With A Placard, Demands Justice For Uwa, Tina And Jennifer (Photo) by BeeBeeOoh(m): 8:30pm On Jun 02, 2020
Benevento:
Jagaban himself.

the 5% people can svck my d!ck.
If this is all your brain could muster after what Tinubu did then I'm afraid of your upbringing..

288 Likes 16 Shares

Re: Tinubu With A Placard, Demands Justice For Uwa, Tina And Jennifer (Photo) by JasonScoolari: 8:31pm On Jun 02, 2020
sarrki:
The nemesis of mediocre , paper weight politician

Nightmare of opposition politicians in 2023

If you decides to contest I will vote and campaign for you
....So says the Oba of Zombiez.

120 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Tinubu With A Placard, Demands Justice For Uwa, Tina And Jennifer (Photo) by sarrki(m): 8:32pm On Jun 02, 2020
fergie001:

Yes even Nnamdi kanu saw it

He’s never and will never be stopped by online ranters

N chest beater

37 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tinubu With A Placard, Demands Justice For Uwa, Tina And Jennifer (Photo) by Throwback: 8:32pm On Jun 02, 2020
Azmanaty:

What happened to Engr Seye Ogunlewe and Sen. Musiliu Obanikoro, both of the PDP whom were the principal suspects as declared by the police during that PDP national government?

48 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Tinubu With A Placard, Demands Justice For Uwa, Tina And Jennifer (Photo) by Alawe(m): 8:33pm On Jun 02, 2020
A crook is alway a crook. Tinubu is a crook and none of all these can make us look his way if he eventually come out to contest in 2023

For the "who are us", us are the sane and balanced in mind people of Nigeria

48 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Tinubu With A Placard, Demands Justice For Uwa, Tina And Jennifer (Photo) by sarrki(m): 8:34pm On Jun 02, 2020
JasonScoolari:
....So says the Oba of Zombiez.

My high Chief wailer
2days ?

Within yourself you know the truth that nothing can stop him come 2023

34 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Tinubu With A Placard, Demands Justice For Uwa, Tina And Jennifer (Photo) by BeeBeeOoh(m): 8:34pm On Jun 02, 2020
[quote author=Racoon post=90245546][/quote]This pic has a thousand messages in it.

Abeg makai go peel yam for backyard

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tinubu With A Placard, Demands Justice For Uwa, Tina And Jennifer (Photo) by Racoon(m): 8:34pm On Jun 02, 2020
sarrki:
Your oppressors starts from your councilor, vice chairman of your local government, members house of assembly and national, senator representing your zone governors, political appointees and commissioners from your state.Tinubu never ruled in your state.....
I challenge you to call ICPC, EFCC on Obasa, Tinubu.We called you here....

http://saharareporters.com/2020/06/01/northern-nigeria-petroleum-company-bayo-oluwasanmi

to see how the scheming & power equation is still being reinforced, you no say pim.Guess you will still say Umar Dangiwa, Bayo Oluwasanmi, Prof.Ango Abdullahi and many others voicing out are IPOB miscreants/terrorists? We will see where it takes us.

14 Likes

Re: Tinubu With A Placard, Demands Justice For Uwa, Tina And Jennifer (Photo) by Azmanaty: 8:35pm On Jun 02, 2020
fergie001:

What I do? grin

1 Like

Re: Tinubu With A Placard, Demands Justice For Uwa, Tina And Jennifer (Photo) by Racoon(m): 8:35pm On Jun 02, 2020
Sarrki is a double minded man who is unstable in all his ways.Seems the BMC salary is now coming from the Burdillion bullion vans man.

26 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Tinubu With A Placard, Demands Justice For Uwa, Tina And Jennifer (Photo) by Alawe(m): 8:35pm On Jun 02, 2020
A crook is alway a crook. Tinubu is a crook and none of all these can make us look his way.

For the "who are us", us are the sane and balanced in mind people of Nigeria

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Tinubu With A Placard, Demands Justice For Uwa, Tina And Jennifer (Photo) by JasonScoolari: 8:36pm On Jun 02, 2020
sarrki:

My high Chief wailer
2days ?

Within yourself you know the truth that nothing can stop him come 2023
It seems you have not heard about Mallam Nasir El-rufai....

Maybe you will hear more about him when he sends the drug Baron to his retirement.

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Tinubu With A Placard, Demands Justice For Uwa, Tina And Jennifer (Photo) by Benevento(m): 8:39pm On Jun 02, 2020
BeeBeeOoh:
If this is all your brain could muster after what Tinubu did then I'm afraid of your upbringing..
did what exactly?

Mr, You left Aba for Lagos with one Polythene in search of greener pasture.

suddenly Tinubu is you problem, why not face your Abia state?

the last time I checked, Tinubu hasn't held any position at the federal level.

how is Tinubu your problem?

44 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Tinubu With A Placard, Demands Justice For Uwa, Tina And Jennifer (Photo) by Nobody: 8:40pm On Jun 02, 2020
sarrki:

Your oppressors starts from your councilor, vice chairman of your local government, members house of assembly and national, senator representing your zone governors, political appointees and commissioners from your state

Tinubu never ruled in your state

Go google and ask for your oppressor

Thank u sir.. Pepper them with the truth

Orji kalu their oppressor
Many of yeatern govt are doing bad but dem no see am.., na lagos wey no relate to their great grand father land dem get for mind

Ebhoes are Hypocrites

36 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Tinubu With A Placard, Demands Justice For Uwa, Tina And Jennifer (Photo) by PVision2020(m): 8:41pm On Jun 02, 2020
JasonScoolari:
It seems you have not heard about Mallam Nasir El-rufai....

Maybe you will hear more about him when he sends the drug Baron to his retirement.
Lol, Nasir Elrufai is a small boy, not even in the class of Saraki, Kwankwanso, Wamako, Ali modu Sheriff etc. Tinubu will trounce him hands down even in the north.
Elrufai only appeal to some few modern northern elite and not the talakawas and the old northern oligarchy.

When you talk of war chest, Influence and People Elrufai still dey learn.

The only match to Tinubu in the Nigeria political field is Atiku.

35 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Tinubu With A Placard, Demands Justice For Uwa, Tina And Jennifer (Photo) by BeeBeeOoh(m): 8:42pm On Jun 02, 2020
Benevento:

did what exactly?

Mr, You left Aba for Lagos with one Polythene in search of greener pasture.

suddenly Tinubu is you problem, why not face your Abia state?

the last time I checked, Tinubu hasn't held any position at the federal level.

how is Tinubu your problem?
You have just proven beyond every reasonable doubt that you are a kid in an adult's body..

Have a nice night

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tinubu With A Placard, Demands Justice For Uwa, Tina And Jennifer (Photo) by Nobody: 8:42pm On Jun 02, 2020
Racoon:
I challenge you to call ICPC, EFCC on Obasa, Tinubu,

Guess u must be pained.. Tinubu didn't ruin ur land, hold ur governors responsible.

We advise u to call efcc to audits ur yeastern leaders.. There must be a reason why east is backward in everytin.. Even north is doing better than u..

27 Likes 2 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

President Buhari Finally Removes His Cap (Photos) / Meet Sergeant Rogers, Abacha's Hit Man Involved In Kudirat Abiola Assassination / Suhaila Ibrahim Zakzaky With Soleimani's Daughter In Iran (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.