Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,693 members, 7,802,021 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 08:01 AM

Ibanga Bassey Etang Died Of Coronavirus Disease - NDDC - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Ibanga Bassey Etang Died Of Coronavirus Disease - NDDC (35397 Views)

Jonathan Adewunmi Dies Of Coronavirus Disease In USA / Man Who Returned From India In January Dies Of Coronavirus Disease In Lagos / A Doctor, Two Others Die Of Coronavirus Disease In Lagos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ibanga Bassey Etang Died Of Coronavirus Disease - NDDC by Nobody: 8:36pm On Jun 02, 2020
The management of the Niger Delta Development Commission on Tuesday said its late Acting Executive Director, Finance and Administration, Ibanga Bassey Etang, died of Coronavirus.

Recall that the management of the NDDC had immediately shut down activities at the headquarters of the agency last Thursday for two weeks over COVID-19 scare and shortly after Etang’s demise.

Charles Obi Odili, Director of Corporate Affairs, in a statement said the commission had been consulting with family of Etang since his death.

The statement reads, “The family has authorised the commission to announce that the late executive director tested positive for COVID-19.

“The Rivers State Ministry of Health has written to the commission to also confirm the cause of death resulting from complications attributable to COVID-19.

“The ministry has therefore directed the commission to order all management staff to go into self-isolation for a period of 14 days with effects from today while seeking the cooperation of the organisation in tracing staff and contractors who have had close contact with the deceased.

“During the meeting with the family, they expressed fervent desire, that the death of the executive director should not be politicised, wishing to be left alone to mourn with dignity. This also is the position of the commission.

http://saharareporters.com/2020/06/02/late-nddc-director-died-covid-19-commission-says

3 Likes

Re: Ibanga Bassey Etang Died Of Coronavirus Disease - NDDC by JasonScoolari: 8:38pm On Jun 02, 2020
Village People, Witches and Wizards are no longer accused or blamed anymore.... They've shifted everything to Covid.

82 Likes

Re: Ibanga Bassey Etang Died Of Coronavirus Disease - NDDC by Kingseex1(m): 8:39pm On Jun 02, 2020
Covid19 must take the blame na grin something tells me that over 30% of covid19 deaths all over the world may not be actually caused by covid
modified
For those quoting me, the WHO and our NCDC Has said it severally that most of the covid19 deaths are those with underlining illness. REASON AM

34 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Ibanga Bassey Etang Died Of Coronavirus Disease - NDDC by Lcf69(m): 8:48pm On Jun 02, 2020
Na Waooh!!! Bt,may his Soul RIP...... PINNED.

3 Likes

Re: Ibanga Bassey Etang Died Of Coronavirus Disease - NDDC by jlinkd78(m): 8:49pm On Jun 02, 2020
May his soul rest in peace

4 Likes

Re: Ibanga Bassey Etang Died Of Coronavirus Disease - NDDC by NwaNimo1(m): 8:50pm On Jun 02, 2020
Scamdemic....he was bumped off

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ibanga Bassey Etang Died Of Coronavirus Disease - NDDC by Slawormir: 9:01pm On Jun 02, 2020
Damnnnnn niggarrr
Isoright

Rityonyi:
grin

Damnnnnn
Wait a minute
Baby girl nor tell me say na your picture be that
If na your picture then i must find you

You are slim and beautiful
My love for slim girls knows no bounds
My feelings for them is too strong and intense

I must find you
If you like go hide for anywhere whether Asia or South America. Me must find you

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ibanga Bassey Etang Died Of Coronavirus Disease - NDDC by TrollMaster: 9:01pm On Jun 02, 2020
Nigerian Government have mercy on us

19 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Ibanga Bassey Etang Died Of Coronavirus Disease - NDDC by chibike69: 9:01pm On Jun 02, 2020
cry

1 Like

Re: Ibanga Bassey Etang Died Of Coronavirus Disease - NDDC by aspirebig: 9:01pm On Jun 02, 2020
RIP to the dead.

Na the matter we still dey settle o

Is this the vision 2020 we 've been hearing for decades ?

But how come none of our 'daddies', could mention this Corona Virus in all their various new year prophesies?

I no call anyone name o. Post covid 19, if you like, no get sense, continue to be deceived. I believe in God and not in man.

Quote only if you don't aspirebig......

8 Likes

Re: Ibanga Bassey Etang Died Of Coronavirus Disease - NDDC by heykims(m): 9:02pm On Jun 02, 2020
Covid-19 is real but let's face the reality and live with the virus.
Re: Ibanga Bassey Etang Died Of Coronavirus Disease - NDDC by leeone(m): 9:02pm On Jun 02, 2020
Them poison am jare

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ibanga Bassey Etang Died Of Coronavirus Disease - NDDC by mekd: 9:02pm On Jun 02, 2020
RIP in peace

2 Likes

Re: Ibanga Bassey Etang Died Of Coronavirus Disease - NDDC by BUSHHUNTER: 9:02pm On Jun 02, 2020
NDDC or NCDC director

6 Likes

Re: Ibanga Bassey Etang Died Of Coronavirus Disease - NDDC by deedeemob(m): 9:03pm On Jun 02, 2020
And d roof is about to cave In, i hope someone here understands this!

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ibanga Bassey Etang Died Of Coronavirus Disease - NDDC by chicogentil(m): 9:03pm On Jun 02, 2020
Same way they blame Fulani herdsmen on every killings
Re: Ibanga Bassey Etang Died Of Coronavirus Disease - NDDC by Perfecttouchade: 9:03pm On Jun 02, 2020
Coronavirus is an hired killer

3 Likes

Re: Ibanga Bassey Etang Died Of Coronavirus Disease - NDDC by HeadNigga: 9:03pm On Jun 02, 2020
Re: Ibanga Bassey Etang Died Of Coronavirus Disease - NDDC by Dpharisee: 9:03pm On Jun 02, 2020
Felix Terungwa Dav who uses the moniker [b][/b] here will thank his darling daddy for asking NDDC to make this news public.

The guy has been confused of late since his real identity was made public by guys who were angered by his regular gibberish on this forum grin grin grin

15 Likes

Re: Ibanga Bassey Etang Died Of Coronavirus Disease - NDDC by bukkysam(f): 9:03pm On Jun 02, 2020
Rip

Ask me about quality footwear wear, both wholesale and retail
Re: Ibanga Bassey Etang Died Of Coronavirus Disease - NDDC by Nobody: 9:03pm On Jun 02, 2020
Kingseex1:
Covid19 must take the blame na grin something tells me that over 30% of covid19 deaths all over the world may not be actually caused by covid
"Something tells me" is how ignorant people try to make sense to themselves.

13 Likes

Re: Ibanga Bassey Etang Died Of Coronavirus Disease - NDDC by ddippset(m): 9:03pm On Jun 02, 2020
cheesy
Re: Ibanga Bassey Etang Died Of Coronavirus Disease - NDDC by BeautifulWoman(f): 9:03pm On Jun 02, 2020

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ibanga Bassey Etang Died Of Coronavirus Disease - NDDC by miteolu(m): 9:03pm On Jun 02, 2020
NCDC, I hail o. Person no fi die on peace again?

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ibanga Bassey Etang Died Of Coronavirus Disease - NDDC by gift2xl: 9:03pm On Jun 02, 2020
Which place is safe ehnn..
Re: Ibanga Bassey Etang Died Of Coronavirus Disease - NDDC by chicogentil(m): 9:04pm On Jun 02, 2020
Re: Ibanga Bassey Etang Died Of Coronavirus Disease - NDDC by leeone(m): 9:04pm On Jun 02, 2020
So anybody wen die now na corona, we are Nigerians we are not stupid

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ibanga Bassey Etang Died Of Coronavirus Disease - NDDC by DuBLINGreenb(m): 9:04pm On Jun 02, 2020
Rip to him
Re: Ibanga Bassey Etang Died Of Coronavirus Disease - NDDC by TreasureTayo(m): 9:04pm On Jun 02, 2020
hmmmmm
Re: Ibanga Bassey Etang Died Of Coronavirus Disease - NDDC by barrypro: 9:04pm On Jun 02, 2020
So sad

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Replace Striking Doctors With Corpers - Ehanire, Minister Of Health To Hospitals / Akeredolu Presents Face Masks To Ondo Market Women / Man Rammed His Car Into Police Van After Severe Asthma Attack

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.