Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,298 members, 7,808,017 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 03:34 AM

Pictures Of Nnamdi Azikiwe University Awka - Education (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Pictures Of Nnamdi Azikiwe University Awka (55377 Views)

Nairalander, Gavel, Bags Phd In Law From Nnamdi Azikiwe University, Awka / Pictures From The 13 Convocation Of Nnamdi Azikwe University, Awka / Exam Sitting Arrangement In Nnamdi Azikiwe University, Awka (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pictures Of Nnamdi Azikiwe University Awka by ODJ124(m): 12:30am On Jun 03, 2020
grin grin
*IN AFRICA YOU CAN GRADUATE AND STAY UNEMPLOYED UNTIL YOU FORGET THE COURSE YOU STUDIED���*

3 Likes

Re: Pictures Of Nnamdi Azikiwe University Awka by triple996(m): 2:17am On Jun 03, 2020
NNN have nice pics but the problem is that they don't have a drone which clearly destroys everything ,like seriously how can your school not have a drone and call yourself a federal University haba
Re: Pictures Of Nnamdi Azikiwe University Awka by Nobody: 2:18am On Jun 03, 2020
Why are they avoiding their LAVATORIES...?
They should also upload pictures of their TOILETS....
Every NIGERIAN STUDENT posting this should upload pictures of their TOILETS....

Let's see and appreciate the level of Carnage that has bedeviled it.
The TOILETS will do justice to these TOPICS flying around.
But before uploading them, inform NAIRALANDERS....
we need to be informed, because AMBULANCE SERVICES may be needed for Emergencies.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pictures Of Nnamdi Azikiwe University Awka by timibare(m): 6:07am On Jun 03, 2020
Is this a recreational centre ?

4 Likes

Re: Pictures Of Nnamdi Azikiwe University Awka by alphaRego01(m): 6:41am On Jun 03, 2020
.o p u need whipping holy cane.mumu man

5 Likes

Re: Pictures Of Nnamdi Azikiwe University Awka by Firstorderwizard(m): 6:46am On Jun 03, 2020
Op mumu no be small .
How can you be disgracing my Alma Mater like this. Instead of showing nice places in Unizik you are busy snapping all this Mgbeke.

I suspect you must be afonja trying to paint us black.

Disclaimer; this is not UNIZIK

9 Likes

Re: Pictures Of Nnamdi Azikiwe University Awka by Cashio(m): 6:49am On Jun 03, 2020
StubbornGENIUS:
So many uncompleted buildings inside this university.
the past two VCs has been doing great job infrastructure wise.
Re: Pictures Of Nnamdi Azikiwe University Awka by Rafoski: 7:05am On Jun 03, 2020
See my school o. Fine school, dumb and religious Igbo girls with the fashion sense of a camel, they only have Sunday wears.
Too many Onitsha people go to this school and most of them are not exposed to anything but Onitsha, the ones that come from Lagos, only few of them can speak without including Igbo in their sentence But all the same, the people who are of good quality are good enough.

3 Likes

Re: Pictures Of Nnamdi Azikiwe University Awka by Stillthebest: 7:21am On Jun 03, 2020
TEDHorsePower:
Most beautiful Nigerian university

You must have forgotten your glasses

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pictures Of Nnamdi Azikiwe University Awka by Nobody: 7:38am On Jun 03, 2020
Irijosa777:
This is a glorified secondary school abeg! or better still an institution for beauty show!
them nor even get drone self
unical na bros for where unizic dey. if unizic work hard they might come to Unica level one day.
next school please!
U r talking in a rubbish

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pictures Of Nnamdi Azikiwe University Awka by Nobody: 7:42am On Jun 03, 2020
The op no get brain sha, why u go come dey post all this nonsense Shea u no fit get aerial pictures, u no calm ur self down, ur body jst sweet u, u come de post rubbish. Na my school b this, d pics r too local not the school

7 Likes

Re: Pictures Of Nnamdi Azikiwe University Awka by franozx: 8:11am On Jun 03, 2020
MinorityOpinion:
Na the school wey I wan enter be dis. See as he make sense

Osun Jambite carrying ipob matter for head grin grin grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pictures Of Nnamdi Azikiwe University Awka by Onebabe(f): 8:27am On Jun 03, 2020
Ooni:
no aerial view?
no money to borrow drone grin

2 Likes

Re: Pictures Of Nnamdi Azikiwe University Awka by AmericanQuarter: 8:29am On Jun 03, 2020
Rafoski:
See my school o. Fine school, dumb and religious Igbo girls with the fashion sense of a camel, they only have Sunday wears.
Too many Onitsha people go to this school and most of them are not exposed to anything but Onitsha, the ones that come from Lagos, only few of them can speak without including Igbo in their sentence But all the same, the people who are of good quality are good enough.

Does your state have more educated people than Anambra? No. So why are you breaking your head. Anambra is the best. This same Lagos that's full with prostitutes and touts. We don't live toutish life here in Onitsha or anywhere in Anambra.

UNIZIK is the university of the moment and people from all over Nigeria and beyond comes here to study, no wonder the citadel is among the few most sought after universities in Nigeria.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pictures Of Nnamdi Azikiwe University Awka by Copenhagen(m): 8:57am On Jun 03, 2020
Our UNIZIK. Those days in Garuba square..

7 Likes

Re: Pictures Of Nnamdi Azikiwe University Awka by Rafoski: 10:45am On Jun 03, 2020
AmericanQuarter:

Does your state have more educated people than Anambra? No. So why are you breaking your head. Anambra is the best. This same Lagos that's full with prostitutes and touts. We don't live toutish life here in Onitsha or anywhere in Anambra.

UNIZIK is the university of the moment and people from all over Nigeria and beyond comes here to study, no wonder the citadel is among the few most sought after universities in Nigeria.
Now read what you wrote again.
You just confirmed that you don't know how to construct a proper comment with text, your English is still bad like the majority of the people I speak to in Ifite; "..and beyond comes here to study", "..don't live toutish life here". I can smell idiocy from the way you type. But I can't judge you for being so senseless, it might be your genes or something, it's not your fault.
But these are not any of the reasons why I'm replying you. You have sold yourself out by saying your state has more educated people. Abeg, who ask you that one? You don't even have statistics to back up your claims. But once again, I'm ignoring your stupidity for the second time.
Now, down to my point. Many of you that come from Onitsha have never been outside that state, you might have all the education according to you but you're still going to be the same quality of persons that you are and be around the same quality of people. It's not just an "Onitsha" problem but a nation wide problem. We'd have to grow beyond tribe and religion to produce people of good quality. Millennials in Onitsha are trying to break the narrative but it's going to be hard because the majority of role models and influences are still under the same closed minded and religious viewpoints. But thank God for the internet and the global community, people are starting to become more informed and of better quality.
Lastly, remember this is a national problem, I don't want you to feel attacked. I have friends that come from Delta, Lagos, Niger, Illorin, Abuja even Lagos, that are still in some way, closed minded. These people do very well in school but they've never heard or read about The Holocaust or The Bubonic Plague or some world history or something. But thank God for the internet, many of them are at least catching up on the recent world news. It's a national problem only that certain people are in the shit hole more than some other people.

10 Likes

Re: Pictures Of Nnamdi Azikiwe University Awka by teemotee: 10:50am On Jun 03, 2020
the hostels are okay compared to oau and co
Re: Pictures Of Nnamdi Azikiwe University Awka by AmericanQuarter: 10:51am On Jun 03, 2020
Rafoski:

You just confirmed that you don't know how to construct a proper comment with text, your English is still bad like the majority of the people I speak to in Ifite; "..and beyond comes here to study", "..don't live toutish life here". I can smell idiocy from the way you type. But I can't judge you for being so senseless, it might be your genes or something, it's not your fault.
But these are not any of the reasons why I'm replying you. You have sold yourself out by saying your state has more educated people. Abeg, who ask you that one? You don't even have statistics to back up your claims. But once again, I'm ignoring your stupidity for the second time.
Now, down to my point. Many of you that come from Onitsha have never been outside that state, you might have all the education according to you but you're still going to be the same quality of persons that you are and be around the same quality of people. It's not just an "Onitsha" problem but a nation wide problem. We'd have to grow beyond tribe and religion to produce people of good quality. Millennials in Onitsha are trying to break the narrative but it's going to be hard because the majority of role models and influences are still under the same closed minded and religious viewpoints. But thank God for the internet and the global community, people are starting to become more informed and of better quality.
Lastly, remember this is a national problem, I don't want you to feel attacked. I have friends that come from Delta, Lagos, Niger, Illorin, Abuja even Lagos, that are still in some way, closed minded. These people do very well in school but they've never heard or read about The Holocaust or The Bubonic Plague or some world history or something. But thank God for the internet, many of them are at least catching up on the recent world news. It's a national problem only that certain people are in the shit hole more than some other people.

With all your grammatical blunders you still had the guts to throw stones.

Well your last paragraph stated it all. If you had said it is a national problem then that would be ok, because what happens in Abuja for instance is not different from what happens in Lagos and Onitsha, because it's still the same people and human nature.

8 Likes

Re: Pictures Of Nnamdi Azikiwe University Awka by richfriendsng: 10:58am On Jun 03, 2020
Op why you come fall our hands like this, you didn't even wait for the school management to purchase drone, snap and make it official, who send you market? Who you? grin

Meanwhile, see my signature.

1 Like

Re: Pictures Of Nnamdi Azikiwe University Awka by Rafoski: 11:05am On Jun 03, 2020
AmericanQuarter:

With all your grammatical blunders you still had the guts to throw stones.

Well your last paragraph stated it all. If you had said it is a national problem then that would be ok, because what happens in Abuja for instance is not different from what happens in Lagos and Onitsha, because it's still the same people and human nature.
You and I know there were no errors in my reply except your reading is bad too or your grammar is not solid enough. But I'll let it slide, I must have hurt your pride or something, I'll give you a chance to comeback at me. It's your thread anyways, you can't lose in this war of words. smiley

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pictures Of Nnamdi Azikiwe University Awka by AmericanQuarter: 11:12am On Jun 03, 2020
Rafoski:

You and I know there were no errors in my reply except your reading is bad too or your grammar is not solid enough. But I'll let it slide, I must have hurt your pride or something, I'll give you a chance to comeback at me. It's your thread anyways, you can't lose in this war of words. smiley

English professor from England. You only hurting your pride because you are neither here nor there. Please get lost from this thread with your grammatical disaster if you have nothing else to post.

Even people that can't even write ordinary essay are also here to form what they aren't. Leave the thread in peace because I couldn't remember calling for your opinion on this thread.

2 Likes

Re: Pictures Of Nnamdi Azikiwe University Awka by Rafoski: 11:18am On Jun 03, 2020
AmericanQuarter:

English professor from England. You only hurting your pride because you are neither here nor there. Please get lost from this thread with your grammatical disaster if you have nothing else to post.

Even people that can't even write ordinary essay are also here to form what they aren't. Leave the thread in peace because I couldn't remember calling for your opinion on this thread.
Lol. Classic Igbo boy move.

7 Likes

Re: Pictures Of Nnamdi Azikiwe University Awka by AmericanQuarter: 11:20am On Jun 03, 2020
Rafoski:

Lol. Classic Igbo boy move.

Yes I am an igbo boy. What are you? tongue

1 Like

Re: Pictures Of Nnamdi Azikiwe University Awka by Rafoski: 11:40am On Jun 03, 2020
AmericanQuarter:

Yes I am an igbo boy. What are you? tongue
Igbo is a proper noun my good friend. wink I know you like the banter, but I can't continue. I can already feel your "aura of stupidity" from here and I don't want to get infected. I will get lost, you win. Carry on with your thread. smiley

Peace out!

9 Likes

Re: Pictures Of Nnamdi Azikiwe University Awka by alternateReality: 11:49am On Jun 03, 2020
This op didnt do justice to my uni. No pic of our massive library, new Faculty of Arts building near the of old Chinua Achebe faculty of arts building, no garuba square, no engineering buildings. Dude don fall our hands. The uni that has 10% cultism in the east. I went through the uni without knowing any cult group, heard no cult killings or clash and didnt bribe any lecturer. They dont even allow lecturers to sell handouts.

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pictures Of Nnamdi Azikiwe University Awka by SoNature(m): 11:49am On Jun 03, 2020
Rafoski:

You have a big problem.

Sadly, you don't even know that.

I just hope you realize that early and seek help.

1 Like

Re: Pictures Of Nnamdi Azikiwe University Awka by AmericanQuarter: 12:12pm On Jun 03, 2020
Rafoski:

Igbo is a proper noun my good friend. wink I know you like the banter, but I can't continue. I can already feel your "aura of stupidity" from here and I don't want to get infected. I will get lost, you win. Carry on with your thread. smileyPeace out!

Lol just look at how you are busy embarrassing yourself on a public forum. See how you are infesting everywhere on this thread with your incoherence and frustration. You called me an igbo boy, I answered in afirmative. Then I asked what are you, that was my question but you went into digression.

4 Likes

Re: Pictures Of Nnamdi Azikiwe University Awka by AmericanQuarter: 12:12pm On Jun 03, 2020
SoNature:

You have a big problem.

I thought I was the only one that noticed it.

1 Like

Re: Pictures Of Nnamdi Azikiwe University Awka by Rafoski: 8:08pm On Jun 03, 2020
SoNature:

You have a big problem.

Can you refer me to your psychiatrist or therapist? I can see the good work she has done in helping you contain your stupidity. It's not easy to fight one's nature, it's just SoNature.

5 Likes

Re: Pictures Of Nnamdi Azikiwe University Awka by ahmemmygrey(m): 9:21pm On Jun 03, 2020
e good sha

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

UK Boarding Schools Storm Nigeria In January / My Room Mates Brother Sleeps In A Weird Way! Should I Be Worried? (pictures) / Boarding Schools And Lesbianism

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 71
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.