Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,146 members, 7,807,472 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 01:54 PM

Pictures Of Nnamdi Azikiwe University Awka - Education (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Pictures Of Nnamdi Azikiwe University Awka (55370 Views)

Nairalander, Gavel, Bags Phd In Law From Nnamdi Azikiwe University, Awka / Pictures From The 13 Convocation Of Nnamdi Azikwe University, Awka / Exam Sitting Arrangement In Nnamdi Azikiwe University, Awka (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pictures Of Nnamdi Azikiwe University Awka by Goldenkrezi: 11:05pm On Jun 03, 2020
My School..
School of the moment.

1 Like

Re: Pictures Of Nnamdi Azikiwe University Awka by Goalnaldo(m): 11:05pm On Jun 03, 2020
ProfDview1:
Make I self-service with this girl face.. Beautiful girl
see your life. You see the reason wey angelemade nor go accept you. You don't deserve that babe.
Re: Pictures Of Nnamdi Azikiwe University Awka by flokii: 11:07pm On Jun 03, 2020
Very poor aesthetics..

Everything about these guys is always average (if not below) yet they make the loudest noise.

2 Likes

Re: Pictures Of Nnamdi Azikiwe University Awka by flokii: 11:09pm On Jun 03, 2020
Goldenkrezi:
My School..

School of the moment.

In your dreams..
Re: Pictures Of Nnamdi Azikiwe University Awka by somtoto(m): 11:10pm On Jun 03, 2020
Rafoski:
Hi there, you're not my type. Go and sleep. smiley
yes i agree am not your type but sir,pls work on your dictions.
Re: Pictures Of Nnamdi Azikiwe University Awka by Goalnaldo(m): 11:11pm On Jun 03, 2020
My top beautiful so far cool
1. OAU
2. Landmark
3. Covenant
4. BUK
5. ABU
6. UNILAG
7. U.I

It's just my opinion. Please don't come for my head.

1 Like

Re: Pictures Of Nnamdi Azikiwe University Awka by justicechichex: 11:16pm On Jun 03, 2020
op please unique Uniport oh.. Wetin de happen na?
Re: Pictures Of Nnamdi Azikiwe University Awka by chubinwa(m): 11:18pm On Jun 03, 2020
The pride of Nigeria

2 Likes

Re: Pictures Of Nnamdi Azikiwe University Awka by themanderon: 11:25pm On Jun 03, 2020
The op spoilt it by including those goofy looking students.
Re: Pictures Of Nnamdi Azikiwe University Awka by Halivy(m): 11:32pm On Jun 03, 2020
AmericanQuarter:
Nnamdi AZIKIWE university Awka was name after the first president of Nigeria.

UNIZIK as it is fondly called has been consistently one of the top 10 most sought after universities in Nigeria for many years.

UNIZIK is the university of the moment
Una no get aerial photos ni.... I dare you to post the photos of Science Village.... Camera dey make photos fine sha. No be UNIZIK wey I serve during my NYSC

1 Like

Re: Pictures Of Nnamdi Azikiwe University Awka by Goldenkrezi: 11:38pm On Jun 03, 2020
flokii:

In your dreams..
Mtchew..
Re: Pictures Of Nnamdi Azikiwe University Awka by Adaibeku(f): 11:39pm On Jun 03, 2020
AmericanQuarter:
NAU
management block d finest
Re: Pictures Of Nnamdi Azikiwe University Awka by t2luv1: 11:43pm On Jun 03, 2020
WeneDiali:

Ewedu jambite how many times have you failed JAMB?

Better concentrate on osun state college of education. Na there your destiny dey.

JAMB is overrated. How do I know. From personal experience. I was put on admission waiting list for University of Ibadan something about not having an acceptable pass grade in English. Never mind I passed Physics, Chemistry, Math, and Advanced Math with excellent grades. Same person got admitted into University of Illinois Chicago Circle graduated with a 3.5 GPA B.SC Electronics Engineering on to University of Michigan Ann Arbor Master in Information System. Now I design/Write web base, Cloud Computing Supply Chain Applications for Fortune 100 companies as a Consultant. Fluent in French. I was very depressed for not getting into UI. BECAUSE OF FREAKING ENGLISH !!!!!

2 Likes

Re: Pictures Of Nnamdi Azikiwe University Awka by Gkemz: 11:52pm On Jun 03, 2020
See how my workplace is looking deserted because of covid19. Despite the lock down that grounded academic activities in Anambra, it didn't stop Imu Awka festival from holding.
Re: Pictures Of Nnamdi Azikiwe University Awka by comrChris(m): 12:00am On Jun 04, 2020
Op you are not well to portray a great citadel of learning like NAU in this manner.
So many uncaptured places

That book is my product, I'm a proud Zikite

1 Like

Re: Pictures Of Nnamdi Azikiwe University Awka by amakadihot87(f): 12:04am On Jun 04, 2020
AmericanQuarter:
Nnamdi AZIKIWE university Awka was name after the first president of Nigeria.

UNIZIK as it is fondly called has been consistently one of the top 10 most sought after universities in Nigeria for many years.

UNIZIK is the university of the moment
my great almamater

1 Like

Re: Pictures Of Nnamdi Azikiwe University Awka by comrChris(m): 12:04am On Jun 04, 2020
post=90281856:

Impatience is your main problem, I was actually trying to open UNIZIK thread tomorrow, you went online recycling old pictures.
pls don't mind him. Do justice to this great school.

Meanwhile, Zikites in the house do well to patronize my product. More beautiful designs and quality ones are coming out soon

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pictures Of Nnamdi Azikiwe University Awka by kipstitches93: 12:09am On Jun 04, 2020
[quote author=idonhammer post=90281884]Afonja, They hate everything about igbos. Even if they show you the aerial view, you go still bad-mouth am.

bro must everyone who says something not good about the south east be an Afonja ... by the way I am Igbo and graduate of Unizik so no too misyan

1 Like

Re: Pictures Of Nnamdi Azikiwe University Awka by Nobody: 12:09am On Jun 04, 2020
Abeg no be babe dem dey use judge this thing na how good and palatable your school environment and structure dey no be babe wey lecturers dey chop now and then
Re: Pictures Of Nnamdi Azikiwe University Awka by Decryptor(m): 12:56am On Jun 04, 2020
ProfDview1:
The school looks like isolation center... grin

Moreover, can't Igbos afford to contribute money to buy a drone for NAU ni.. This is pathetic

Their product can't offer anytin good to the system..

See what students are doing... Only ass..

While the students in the southwest are doing cultism
Re: Pictures Of Nnamdi Azikiwe University Awka by ofiko123(m): 1:38am On Jun 04, 2020
Nice one.. UNIZIK looks good..

1 Like

Re: Pictures Of Nnamdi Azikiwe University Awka by MOnkeyBabe(f): 2:35am On Jun 04, 2020
kipstitches93:
OP other schools dey show us aerial view you dey show us pictures of students way dey pose anyhow... but last last UNIZIK no fine when you compare to other Federal universities
AmaDiOhA on your CASe
Re: Pictures Of Nnamdi Azikiwe University Awka by tellsblinks(m): 2:36am On Jun 04, 2020
Halivy:

Una no get aerial photos ni.... I dare you to post the photos of Science Village.... Camera dey make photos fine sha. No be UNIZIK wey I serve during my NYSC

E go shock you oh, science village had transformed, more new structures and a linking road had been added

1 Like

Re: Pictures Of Nnamdi Azikiwe University Awka by angelEmade: 3:15am On Jun 04, 2020
Goalnaldo:
see your life. You see the reason wey angelemade nor go accept you. You don't deserve that babe.
Thanks alot...people are not always what they seem...
so sometimes we just have to let them see the test of time
He is a popular guy on this platform or should I say notorious smiley
Controversial fame. Prof good morning...I sight your handwork
Re: Pictures Of Nnamdi Azikiwe University Awka by angelEmade: 3:16am On Jun 04, 2020
Goalnaldo:
Thanks alot...people are not always what they seem...
so sometimes we just have to let them see the test of time
He is a popular guy on this platform or should I say notorious smiley
Controversial fame. ProfDview1 good morning...I sight your handwork
ProfDview1
Re: Pictures Of Nnamdi Azikiwe University Awka by Biafranguy1(m): 3:21am On Jun 04, 2020
Azmanaty:
Unizik no get drone grin
Local school
Na envy go kill you grin
Re: Pictures Of Nnamdi Azikiwe University Awka by Biafranguy1(m): 3:23am On Jun 04, 2020
StubbornGENIUS:
So many uncompleted buildings inside this university.
see this one. Jealousy grin
Re: Pictures Of Nnamdi Azikiwe University Awka by MOnkeyBabe(f): 4:22am On Jun 04, 2020
comrChris:
pls don't mind him. Do justice to this great school.

Meanwhile, Zikites in the house do well to patronize my product. More beautiful designs and quality ones are coming out soon
Nice smiley. Do you have iGBo DiCtionaRy? Tx
Re: Pictures Of Nnamdi Azikiwe University Awka by derealj(m): 4:36am On Jun 04, 2020
This guy no do justice to my Alma mater naa. Nice school full of memories. VC's cup 2013. Volleyball final, Bioscience Vs engineering. E get one wicked block I single handedly did, the VC just dey clap for me. We later lost to engineering shaa. I don't fail to visit anytime I'm in Awka.
Re: Pictures Of Nnamdi Azikiwe University Awka by Ernest5: 4:50am On Jun 04, 2020
Why didn't u show us science village road, if u see d road u will just mad for dat faculty that produced d past VC. Very horrible. U won't believe that road is inside a school, d road is d type u see in Abia state.
Re: Pictures Of Nnamdi Azikiwe University Awka by Onlinefarmstore: 4:52am On Jun 04, 2020
Azmanaty:

Mr man shut up. I am from anambra. Idemili and awka mixed breed. So swallow what u just vomited
the why are you taking anyhow na

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

RIP: Sunkanmi A Part One Student Of OAU Inter Rel. / UK Boarding Schools Storm Nigeria In January / My Room Mates Brother Sleeps In A Weird Way! Should I Be Worried? (pictures)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.